Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Interesting Letter...

4 posters

Go down

An Interesting Letter... Empty An Interesting Letter...

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 20:24

I just received a letter from my 'former' employers (NYC BOE/DOE). It says that on October 6th, 2011, they will be honoring those who have worked for them for over 20 years (I did 25 thus far) with a special event for them. Our names will be posted on some wall and awards given to all. Its an invitation for me to come.

Yeah right. I've been suspended by them for almost a year (a full year when the event happens). I go? I will, along with a contingent of body guards. I'm not taking any chances in that the Bd of Ed/Dept. of Ed making a move on me when they can. Hope the news will be there. I will have a show for them! Evil
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Letter... Empty Re: An Interesting Letter...

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 20:34

Oh jeeze...for the first time in ages I feel happy to be 1400 miles from New York. Are we gonna hear about this on the news?
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 0:30

Professor Voodoo wrote:Oh jeeze...for the first time in ages I feel happy to be 1400 miles from New York. Are we gonna hear about this on the news?
If you need somewhere to stay that's (resonably) safe on the other side of the planet: we have a couch.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 2:18

Oh wow. The "bored" of education is honoring you huh? What a load of bullshit the BOE is... Seriously.... First of all I'm SHOCKED you are suspended right now. I can only imagine what kind of Bureaucratic bullshit you've had to deal with... I'm very sorry to hear it. Second of all, they have no clue what the hell they are doing! They need to stick with a coherent education plan.... Yeah right who am I kidding?! This is NY we're talking about!

I am a product of the NY BOE and public school education as well. Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I was born smart, I'd never have made it out of HS with the convoluted way they do things.

Oh and I DO hope the news is there. It'll be on NY1 for sure. Who knows! You might be on TV!

BTW You will probably see my mothers second husbands mother there. You will recognize her immediately. The mustache and afro give her away. She has an alarming resemblance to Dick Dastardly. Razz
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 20:41

LOL!@ Cheri! I'll keep an eye out for Dick Dastardly! Very Happy

I'm not going to blow up the world, peeps.
Just release a sordid story that will give Bloomberg and his Cronies an evil eye, if not I will.

This is my second suspension from the BOE/DOE, first was in 2005 when I was accused of having sex with a 14yo when I was undergoing chemo for my work at the hell hole known as the WTC/911 site. At the time my ding-a-ling didn't work, and I brought my doctor and my medical records to the case. Though I won the case, it took 3 years to be reinstated and I was not given the full 'winnings' as promised.

I will win again, that is no doubt in that but the length of time that it will take, I hope it wont take 3 years like the last time. BTW- I already had 2 hearing for this current case and the 'prosecution' (this is a union medication and not a civil case, but I do have a city judge in the hearings), 'forgot' to bring its evidence. I already have my own evidence to show in this case, and I will demand that the investigator be fired for this is the second time I ran in to him and he's doing his best to get rid of me. Overzealous prosecution is a crime in NYS, but few people pursuit it. I will in my case.

And yes. Jr. is happy again (since '08) since I got off chemo and considered in Remission and later 'cured.'
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 12:24

I can't believe the prosecution forgot the evidence... Isn't that like, can't be be held in contempt of court? Geez...

On the topic of lawyers... If I ever need a lawyer I wanna hire Joe Pesci!
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 13:09

Cherubino wrote:I can't believe the prosecution forgot the evidence... Isn't that like, can't be be held in contempt of court? Geez...

On the topic of lawyers... If I ever need a lawyer I wanna hire Joe Pesci!
When I was working between jobs as an undercover investigator (early 1980's here), I met up with a group of lawyers who were Jewish Brothers. They tag line: "We are the Law Firm of Rabinowitz, Rabinowitz, and Rabinowitz - The Three Savage Jews." (I may have spelt Rabinowitz wrong.)

They are also known as "The lawyers to the stars." They (then) charged $1Million per case and gotten many famous rap stars out of trouble. For that price, they do guarantee to win the case. If I had that kind of money, I would have them in my pocket for that reason alone.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum