Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im back

5 posters

Go down

im back Empty im back

Post by TheDudeAndTJ Fri 15 Jul 2011 - 17:01

i back from the mountains. great time very relaxing. wondering what some of your vacation spots are?
TheDudeAndTJ
TheDudeAndTJ

Male

Forum Posts : 31

Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

im back Empty Re: im back

Post by theprodigalson Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 10:29

Welcome back! Nothing like a trip to the mountains to loosen your shoulders a bit.

My family owns land right on the Chesapeake Bay. A small stretch of private beach, boating, and fishing all await me in about a week. Very much looking forward to it.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 10:47

Sounds like a good time, the mountains are fantastic and just relaxing sounds nice too. Unfortunately I'm one of those people who rocks up in a foreign city and immediately must see everything. Not so much tourist spots or attractions though, I like to just grab a camera, a few rolls of film and get myself lost.

Honestly though, I don't really any "favorite" or repeating holiday spots. I guess you could count Melbourne, and I'd love to go back to Tokyo... but there's other cities and places I'd like to see first.

That said: I keep swearing that next holiday I take will be somewhere that forces me to relax. So maybe just down to Lennox Head to camp again or up to O'Reillys next winter. I went up there once as a kid and loved it and a mate was up there recently and said it was briliant: it was freezing cold, raining and all they could do was sit inside in front of a fire with a book and a drink...

...life's tough sometimes.

I've also been eyeing off those freighter cruises that you can take, which looks like a fantastic way to get lots of writing or drawing done, particularly if I could find a route covering wherever I decide to send Jethro and Monty next.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 16 Jul 2011 - 12:16

TheDudeAndTJ wrote:i back from the mountains. great time very relaxing.
Sounds great. You have officially inspired envy.
wondering what some of your vacation spots are?
Many of my trips take me to diving locations; either out at sea or in the limestone caverns of Northern Florida.
im back Img_0010

My last adventure took me into the mountains of North Carolina & Tennessee, in search of legendary motorcycling roads.
im back Img_1310

im back Img_5710

A buddy of mine is trying to talk me into taking a motorcycle tour through Laos this coming January. I'm leaning toward yes.

As you can probably tell I don't get much rest & relaxation on my vacations! Razz
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondo Sackett Mon 18 Jul 2011 - 22:40

Welcome back, sorry. i don't check these posts often.

MY favorite place is anywere remote. I don't care ifin I hafta go without power, that's fine.

Just the sounds of the land an' time to rest an' enjoy them without havin' ta watch your back all the time. That's what I do for vacations.
Hondo Sackett
Hondo Sackett

Male

Forum Posts : 27

Fan of : Fernando

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAndTJ Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 1:11

interesting professor voodoo. i have never gone diving before. i have always wanted to go.
TheDudeAndTJ
TheDudeAndTJ

Male

Forum Posts : 31

Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum