Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage

+4
ElfenMagix
Kiskaloo
Professor Voodoo
Officer_Charon
8 posters

Go down

Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage Empty Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage

Post by Officer_Charon Fri 1 Jul 2011 - 17:36

Currently sitting behind a silver BMW M3 with illegal tint... my first thought was 'Elio and Marisa have infiltrated the States!'

If I didn't have a prisoner, I'd have pulled it over a been prepared for the fight o my life.
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage Empty Re: Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 0:25

Officer_Charon wrote: I'd have pulled it over a been prepared for the fight o my life.
Defending your hot-dog casserole from Marisa? She's no Beatrice but all cyborgs have a pretty sharp sense of smell...better have that stuff sealed in Tupperware.

South Louisiana is pretty poor territory for spotting exotics but now and then I'll see a car or bike in a museum that I think would fit into our expanded GsG universe perfectly.

For instance; I'm pretty sure this is the same MV Agusta F4 Tamburini that Michele Pagani owns,
Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage Img_0710
but he can't convince Claes to go for a ride on anything but this,
Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage Img_0810
1958 Ariel Square Four 4G Mk.II with camper side-car

Claes: I hate it when the wind ruffles the pages of my book.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage Empty Re: Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 0:39

The only hot dogs Kara will eat are Hebrew National.

Kara: "They're made from cuts of meat found in the butcher's case, not on the butcher's floor."

But I doubt she'd eat a casserole with them.

Triela: "We ran out of meatballs, so we're having fettuccine al frankfurter."
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 1:34

IN the village there is a Dark Blue Jaguar XJ-V12 and a Black Porsche 911 Turbo (early 1990 series), but these two are in the Gunslinger Bink Universe of my OCs. In the 'normal' GsG world, there is a black 928 GT that is always parked in from of a local rehab center where I am. Makes me wonder who owns it...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 6:32

Kiskaloo wrote:The only hot dogs Kara will eat are Hebrew National.

Kara: "They're made from cuts of meat found in the butcher's case, not on the butcher's floor."

But I doubt she'd eat a casserole with them.

Triela: "We ran out of meatballs, so we're having fettuccine al frankfurter."
Hot Dog Casserole comes straight out of the photos of ourself thread.
Officer Charon wrote:Currently sitting behind a silver BMW M3
Elio: (looking over his presently white M3) Hmmm...silver...wonder how I could get the SWA to pay for a new paint job...

Lorenzo: (facepalm) Isn't it enough that we bought you the damned car?

Elio: You said that check was my signing bonus.

Lorenzo: Intended specifically so you'd buy something more reliable than that clapped out Jaguar you were driving!

Elio: She's a damned classic.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 10:51

Gah.... couldn't remember color Elio's was, and silver is the more generic paint scheme... well, as generic as an M3 gets, anyways... it was the HEAVY tint, combined with the FL plate that attracted my attention at first, then the thought process was 'Hey, an M3... that I can't see into... just HOW old is the driver?!... dear Lord, don't let that be a redheaded murder-midget in the passenger seat, or I'm not going to live to see my wife and kid come home!'

As it happens, the driver was a 30-something black male. All's well, and I don't have to worry about the CIA taking an unhealthy interest in a simple traffic stop! *chuckles*
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 1:15

Officer_Charon wrote:... just HOW old is the driver?!... dear Lord, don't let that be a redheaded murder-midget in the passenger seat, or I'm not going to live to see my wife and kid come home!'
I think you should be safe-ish. Last I checked Elio isn't technically allowed into the US.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 19:03

Seen a couple Mercedes box-SUVs like the ones the Carabinieri drove, of course a dozen black rape vans with blacked out windows. Though... most of the black Lexus, Mercedes and BMWs in the area do scream armed professional too. Lots of businessmen and women in the area.
John_234
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Taking a break for a while.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 7:11

Walking out to the plane this morning, I saw a white E90 M3 go past on the perimiter road beside the airport security fence. No AN-225 anywhere in the area though last time I checked.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingdking Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 20:44

Just saw a white m3 with Italy plates at work
Wingdking
Wingdking

Male

Forum Posts : 47

Fan of : Gsg

Original Characters : frank

Comments : N/a

Registration date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 2:47

Found on the street near work today: dark grey Audi A4 Allroad...
Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage 10175023_10153190491303465_7594320139582704782_n

...not quite J+M spec, but close enough that I made the rest of my walk to the Japanese place for lunch with a silly grin on my face.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 5 Feb 2016 - 22:46

Looks like Fio and Soni (at least, as they appeared in my own stories) have been in Melbourne recently:
Real World Encounters with vehicles from th SWA Garage 12696849_948441411898067_522847124_o

...actually, that's a 110 rather than a 90, and was phoned in by a mate rather than found by me but, well: it's a Keswick Green Defender, with white roof, on (confirmed) white steelies, wearing consular plates, and was too cool not to share.

Our theory is that it belongs to James Bond or, quote: "a grizzled cold war-era spy played by Kristen Scott Thomas".
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 16:55

You'll be getting a knock at the door in the next day or so. The owner of that Rover did *not* want a picture of his vehicle, with the plate number clearly visible, spread all over the Internet placing him on that street.

It's been good knowing you, mate.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum