Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totoum's AMVs

4 posters

Go down

Totoum's AMVs Empty Totoum's AMVs

Post by Totoum Sun 27 Mar 2011 - 23:57

I was going to make this topic when I made my MadokaXInception vid but never got around to it,and sadly right now that video isn't on youtube.

I have however just completed another AMV featuring Highschool of the dead:

Also of interest are the two Gunslinger Girl AMVs I've made in the past

There's also AMVs with Azumanga Daioh,Darker than black,5cm per second,Rideback and Dokuro-chan

I'll post all my future work here,feedback is always apreciated!
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Totoum's AMVs Empty Re: Totoum's AMVs

Post by Totoum Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 21:15

A new post for a new AMV

Anime:Madoka Magica
Song:Falling in the black

Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 23:16

BLOCKED!?

Its a Homura/Sayaka tribute too...I may cry. But the post did give me the opportunity to experience your previous work again, so it was totally worth the fake-out. Razz
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Fri 29 Apr 2011 - 2:13

Sorry about that,should be unblocked now,does it work?
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 3 May 2011 - 10:07

Hey, Totoum, I also see that you were able to get your Inception trailer AMV restored as well. Good work! My "Be Prepared" AMV was also hit by a copyright claim, so if I may ask, how did you go about getting yours accepted again? I have been thinking about filing a counter-claim but don't have the resources to make a full court case out of it, which is the threat if they choose to respond to it.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Tue 3 May 2011 - 11:31

Robert Frazer wrote:Hey, Totoum, I also see that you were able to get your Inception trailer AMV restored as well. Good work! My "Be Prepared" AMV was also hit by a copyright claim, so if I may ask, how did you go about getting yours accepted again? I have been thinking about filing a counter-claim but don't have the resources to make a full court case out of it, which is the threat if they choose to respond to it.

Never replied to your message on youtube?Sorry I've been bombarded with messages on the subject (I was kind of overwhelmed)

Tell them that the song rights belong to disney and not sony so unless disney complains then they should put it back up.

The odds of you geting sued are the same as you winning the lottery,yoube just says that like that they can say "we warned you" but sony pretty much doesn't really care.

I had a conversation about this with someone else who's used to the process
,here's what he said:

i noticed that most japanese copyright owners don't respond to counter-notices.. so youtube just wait til their 2 weeks time is up.. .. i've done like 15+ counter notices i think, and 3 got rejected. .. but note that a counter notice doesn't mean they won't come back.. one case, long ago.. was shin-ei animation for using crayon shin chan's ED song.. the counter notice went through, but after a while they just came to claim it again.. ~_~
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 3 May 2011 - 11:36

Thanks, Totoum, sorry to harrass you about it. Still, knowing my luck I'd be the one in a million that they choose to pursue just to make an example of me... hopefully the PSN hacking fiasco means that Sony's lawyers have a bit more on their minds than YouTube videos right now!
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 7 May 2011 - 2:10

Great work Totoum, I dig it very much!
head bang
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum