Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie plan

+13
Kiskaloo
tsundere9kagami2
KodokuRyuu
Danjo3
Awinnell
sasahara17
Sintendo
ElfenMagix
Nachtsider
rusty-spring
LoC978
Tommygunner70
Wileama
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

zombie - Zombie plan Empty Zombie plan

Post by Wileama Thu 27 Dec 2007 - 20:59

So I find myself bitten by zombies again, not literally of course! I find myself wondering. Am I the only one on the board with MREs, and other supplies stashed in the corner, and a zombie plan to go with them?

To be fair it's more like a what to do flow chart then a plan. More then likely I'm going to wind up deferring to the military chain of command. So mostly it's about how, and who I link up with. Ideally there is a highly secure facility on base that I hope they let me into. More likely I'll end up being attached to some Security Forces unit, or doing my regular job. If there is no more military to hook up with, I'm going to head out into the desert, and make my way towards the fertile plains. Wide open spaces makes it easily to spot the z threat, while the farmland will allow me to repopulate the earth with what ever other survivors I find. If I don't think I can make it out of the city I've got a few ideas on where to hole up locally.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

zombie - Zombie plan Empty Re: Zombie plan

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 28 Dec 2007 - 6:57

What the?

*reads rant*

Wha??? not making much sense to me there...

But looking at the start of it all, i believe that you clicked my OMG! Look!!! or the image in my Sig. (you and 7 other suckers :p)

well you know what they say about a Cat and its Curiosity Very Happy
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 28 Dec 2007 - 11:50

You know how they say you have to have a plan for when there's a natural disaster like a flood? How you should keep a bag of supplies by the door? Same goes for zombies. Only you should plan out a bit more. One day zombies will walk the earth, and I'm going to by trying really hard to pretend I'm not excited.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 28 Dec 2007 - 12:07

again i cant make any sense out of this...

Oh well whatever... to me zombies are a myth... but then again there are plenty of crazy people that think other wise.

if there is a vampire/zombie Hunter group, please tell them to look me up, I sure can use the target practice...
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 28 Dec 2007 - 19:53

Tommy wrote:But looking at the start of it all, i believe that you clicked my OMG! Look!!! or the image in my Sig. (you and 7 other suckers :p)

well you know what they say about a Cat and its Curiosity Very Happy
as long as one knows how to defend oneself, curiosity on the internet isn't lethal. I clicked it, then I closed it, no harm done ('cept for wasting about 2 seconds of my time. 2 seconds that I'LL NEVER GET BACK!!).
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 28 Dec 2007 - 21:12

Well I did buy "The Zombie Survival Guide" because zombie themed movies/games have always been a favorite of mine. However, I'm not stocked up to prepare for an undead war.

I have had a few MREs before though ( some can be pretty good.) At 4.50 a pop at the local army surplus store I figured "What the heck? See what the fuss is all about."
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 11:14

dude no way am i telling u my zombie plan
you might get bitten and then come after me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 13:53

mmm...

Zombie meat...

Delicious...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 16:45

Lol. If anyone is prepared for almost any attack, its my grandfather.

Smoke grenades. Shotguns. Machete. Saber. Handguns in various places about the house. Bayonett. M4 carbine. I think his .50 caliber rifle is a myth, but I'm not so certain, as I think I may have seen a peice of it in the closet. Conceal-Carry liscenced. His carpenter/metal working shop has tons of sharp-pointy things and things that are very hot, if you know what I mean.

Marine in Vietnam. SWAT team. Detective. I think if he and my cousins, and our dads were in the house, we could repel a terrorist-zombie attack.

As the Marines would say, "I've got them where I want them: surrounding me." So, our zombie plan: let them surround us. No need for any more plan. The rest is waiting out for the police/military. By the time they get there, I'm not sure what'll be left.

Me, personally, I've got 3 throwing knives, 2 throwing axes, a samurai sword set, a Bowie knife, a bigger knife (10" blade), and then there's my Rugar .22LR, which has only claimed the life of a squirrel. Still, shotguns are best as well all know that.

I turn 21 next year, though. I know what I'm getting for my b-day...

But the real question is: Are we ready for aliens!?!?! ... (lol, Tommy knows what I'm talking)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 22:00

Considering the American government and black-ops communities have been aware of the extraterrestrial presence for many a decade now, I'd imagine they'd have performed at least some preperations in case of an attack.

SWAT team, you say, Colonel? Does your grandfather know Steve Claggett, by any chance?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 22:36

If you search hard enough- there is an agency to take care of everything. For Zombie attacks- I would call these people.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 22:41

Either them, or the Hellsing Organization.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 23:12

I would have to agree on either two, too.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 15:51

Just hire a Vampire Hunter. Or Vash the Stampede, close enough.

He might, considering the number of years he served in the police. I recognize his name (from the show Dallas SWAT that is). My grandfather retired as a police officer a few number of years ago.

But he's not a creeky old man sitting on his porch with a shotgun at his side. He's chopping trees, constructing his house for sale, heck, he built an entire wooden outside stairway by himself... well, he did have a ladder. I once tried helping him chop wood, but while he can keep at it for an hour without stopping, I could only go some few minutes. HE seemed rather amused at my efforts. I doubt I know anyone who could arm wrestle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 2:27

Dallas SWAT was an awesome and informative show, while Steve Claggett is right up there among the best of the lot. I hope he enjoys his retirement comfortably, and wish your grandfather the same.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 2:30

huh... I haven't thought about Z-Day for a while... lemmie take a look at my things and I'll get back to ya'll in a few... make it a few days...
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2008 - 2:42

Nachtsider wrote:Dallas SWAT was an awesome and informative show, while Steve Claggett is right up there among the best of the lot. I hope he enjoys his retirement comfortably, and wish your grandfather the same.

Quite certainly. He's moving to Colorado with my grandmother in the mountains. He's fetching and gathering his own firewood and has plans on getting a log cabin built (not by himself of course, but he is very famliar with building construction, having been a supervisor in that too). He's one of those people who needs to have a biography but never gets one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 10 Feb 2008 - 4:21

If he's gone off the beaten path to Colorado, Colonel, could you check if he's ever crossed paths with a friend of mine by the name of Scott Bullock? The guy's an avid outdoorsman, gun enthusiast and movie maker - someone whom your grandfather might very well mix with.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2008 - 3:09

My grandfather gets along with everyone he meets, IF he meets them. He's not very social. I'll ask him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 2:41

Strange... I received an Email that someone had posted here. but the post is none existant.... very strange....
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 3:00

I did, but then I realized this wasn't the post that had that zombie game we had talked of before so I moved it out. Made a new one sweat
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 5:05

Waht about barricading plan? Is everybody else here going to skip town while I stick around?

I don't know about everybody else here, but I'm not leaving my hose just becuase of some walking corpse. I'm gonna wait in my apartment building for a while, then find some like minded dudges and secure Bond University... or at least the law faculty. No Zombie apocolypse is stopping me from getting my degree. I've sunk three years and a loan to my parents I can never repay into it; I've some to far for something as stupid as a horde of undead to stop me now!

@ Zombie Survival Guide - Anybody agree with Brook's sentiment that semi-autos are the firearm of choice?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 5:11

Those better be heavy-caliber semiautos.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 5:35

I don't have the book on my person (left it overseas somehwere) but if memory serves me right, he argued in favor of the Semi-autos mainly becuase they had higher ammo consumption and often were more accurate since it removed the urge to go full auto and waste bullets by 'spray and pray'. He claimed that it was shot placement that was the key to Zombie hunting, rather than the caliber of the bullets.

That never sat well with me for some reason, same way he claimed a Chainsaw was too resource intensive (and he didn't even mention a Lawnmower); a Samurai Sword was preferable.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 6:45

Nachtsider wrote:Those better be heavy-caliber semiautos.

A desert eagle chaimbered in either .357 or .50 AE, would that be enough?

In all honesty, I dont care what people say about the Deagle. if you want high caliber, your stuck with revolvers. the Deagle in .50 has the advantage of having 7 rounds instead of a 6 round cylinder, in addition, changing a magazine is quicker then reloading a drum if you ask me.

Moreover, an exstended capacity magazine for .50 will give you 10 rounds total I believe.

sasahara17 wrote:a Samurai Sword was preferable.

41" Katana in the left. 29" Wakizashi in the right. Katana for defence/attack, Wakizashi only for attacks.

Or a combo of ranged and melee: Katana in the right hand, Desert eagle in the left.

(my left arm is the strongest of the two. Laughing )

Last edited by Tommygunner70 on Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 6:48; edited 1 time in total
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 6:47

The Deagle is a monster. That thing's effective, but it's like using a monster truck to crush an ant...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 6:49

Nachtsider wrote:The Deagle is a monster. That thing's effective, but it's like using a monster truck to crush an ant...

When using JHP ammo, You'd be blowing up zombie heads Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 10:56

sasahara17 wrote:What about barricading plan? Is everybody else here going to skip town while I stick around?
Well here's the thing. As I've said previously my responsibility is to link up with my chain of command. If my chain of command isn't around then I'm already looking at an overrun situation. Which implies all the good spots on base are taken, or overrun. To survive at the point getting away from the majority of zombies makes a lot of sense. Barricades are good, but you have to consider them temporary. Supplies, in the vast majority of cases, are limited. If you aren't rescued by the time they run out, you have to leave. So being able to do that is very important. By all means barricade if you want, but make sure you have a back door, and good back up plan.

semi-autos 'debate'
Okay the zombie survival guide does suggest the .22 caliber semi-auto over any other rifle. For a couple reasons, all of which make a good deal of sense to me. The first being that you need to destroy the brain to kill a zombie. So no matter what caliber you choose, it'll very likely do the job if you hit. The .22 will likely penetrate the skull, but lack the energy to exit, which could potential make it more effect compared to larger rounds. Second .22 is small, so higher ammo capacity to weight ratio is good when every pound you carry matters. Finally the book argues that .22 will the be one of the easiest ammunitions to find in a zombie apocalypse, especially over rounds like the .50 AE rounds. Those arguments make sense to me. I personnel might got to 9mm, but I wouldn't scoff at a .22 by any means.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 11:52

Ah the Zombie Survival Guide...fun book. Laughing

Tommygunner70 wrote:
sasahara17 wrote:a Samurai Sword was preferable.

41" Katana in the left. 29" Wakizashi in the right. Katana for defence/attack, Wakizashi only for attacks.

Or a combo of ranged and melee: Katana in the right hand, Desert eagle in the left.

For coolness factor, I'd totally agree with swords and such. On the realistic side, I'd rather not be using a melee weapon.

With the possibility of infection by transfer of body fluids, the last thing I want to be using is a weapon that was meant to kill by stabbing, slice, cutting off limbs, and major bleeding. Razz Plus purposefully getting closer to zombie doesn't make much sense to me. I'd still carry a good hand axe or knife though because it is better than nothing and such tools have more uses than just as a weapon.

Wileama wrote:Okay the zombie survival guide does suggest the .22 caliber semi-auto over any other rifle.

Yeah, I see the merit of using .22 and I would agree that it would be an effective anti-zombie weapon. One nagging bit though is that in the zombie apocalypse, I'm sure zombies aren't going to be the only dangers. Wild animals while traversing terrain, even other humans looking to "aquire" your equipment. I'd be inclined to use a slightly bigger caliber just for flexibility sake. 9mm wouldn't be a pain in the ass to find, and I'd have a bit more faith in it than .22 to stop something still living.

But I certainly wouldn't pass up a .22 rifle if someone handed me one and there were zombies about.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 12:26

rusty-spring wrote:For coolness factor, I'd totally agree with swords and such. On the realistic side, I'd rather not be using a melee weapon.

*chuckles* On the realistic side, A Zombie is easier to kill with a melee weapon then a Vampire. I mean zombies are said to be dead slow (no pun intended)

In addition, I have a fair bit of skill with a sword.
and it also brings me to 2 quote's from an up comming story/fanfic of mine:

"Swords last longer and no need ammo.”- Yusuke Futaba

"But gun can break, and when no ammo, gun not kill. That is two weakness of gun, if sword breaks, it not useless, metal still sharp, sword still useful, sword does not need ammo to kill, only body to use it. No weakness, only handicap.”- Yusuke Futaba

rusty-spring wrote:With the possibility of infection by transfer of body fluids
*Dies of Laughter*

Damn, that makes it sound like sex Razz

as far as i know from the whole zombie theory, only if a zombie bites you, or just scratch's open your skin with its teeth will you be infected.

then again, thats all i know about the theory around them.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 12:40

Tommygunner70 wrote:Damn, that makes it sound like sex Razz

Lol, that reminds me of the Zombie Survival Guide where it says there's no research to see if infection cause be spread by sexual contact because there's no one derranged enough to try it. (Though looking at the internet sometimes I'd wonder if that's a true statement...)

Tommygunner70 wrote:
as far as i know from the whole zombie theory, only if a zombie bites you, or just scratch's open your skin with its teeth will you be infected.

Yeah, but why is it a bite? Because a bite allows the zombie's saliva/whatever in it's mouth to work it's way into your blood stream from the wound and infect you. At least that's how I see it. I don't think zombies are like snakes and "inject" you with the virus as a concious act with their teeth. They're just virus ridden and any contact that allows your blood to touch their infected blood/spit/mucous/etc could cause infection.

Oh, and on the note of melee weapons. If you find me a sword/knife/axe that let me kill from greater than 10 ft, I'll gladly use a melee weapon Razz The chance of being surrounded by more zombies than I could handle in close quarters is a risk I'm not willing to take with using a sword (or any weapon for that matter, even a gun)

BTW, this is all fun debate and I don't mean to cause any hard feelings. Smile I'm just very set in how I would survive my zombies. Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 15:19

rusty-spring wrote:Lol, that reminds me of the Zombie Survival Guide where it says there's no research to see if infection cause be spread by sexual contact because there's no one derranged enough to try it. (Though looking at the internet sometimes I'd wonder if that's a true statement...)

Lol, I dont even want to think about that...

rusty-spring wrote: I'm just very set in how I would survive my zombies. Laughing

Thats ok.

Lol, well swords for me, along side a gun. I am confident of my own skills to survive, with the weapon of my choosing. and if you dont have that, they you might as well off yourself, as its better then the alternative.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 15:22

you guys have obviously not seen, shaun of the dead,anyone knows a cricket bat and a lever action winchester are the best anti zombie weapons !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 19:44

Awinnell wrote:you guys have obviously not seen, shaun of the dead,anyone knows a cricket bat and a lever action winchester are the best anti zombie weapons !
Actually i think it was the man behind the said cricket bat who made those weapons so bad ass. But then again, the Brits are, on average, better at beating down a zombie invasions (I mean, the British have a history of beating back invasions from all comers, so them Zombies are just another face to beat in). I could be wrong, but the ratio of successful zombie invaions in England is lower than that of any city in America... right?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 20:02

regarding melee vs. firearms
kinda depends... against 'Dawn of the Dead'(2004 remake)-type zombies, I'll take more ammo and more guns, rather than a melee weapon. if it comes down to CQC with something other than a firearm (preferably a semi-auto 12 gauge), you stand a good chance of being infected.
If, however, you're up against classic 'Night of the Living Dead'-type zombies, a good sharp melee weapon (preferably something that can cleave bone without binding) would make an excellent survival tool. In that case, I'd take a good melee weapon in addition to guns, and I wouldn't ditch the melee weapon in favor of more ammo.
regarding weapon caliber for zombie destruction
... for some reason, I just don't trust a .22 to penetrate a zombie's skull. I mean, sure, if I could find a calico SMG or some other extremely high capacity weapon I could just spray .22s with (not to mention a truckload of .22LR ammo), I'd use that as a primary, since it's likely that at least one round of the ten fired at a single zombie will find its brain... but if we're talking about common weapons you can find at... say... a Wal-Mart, I'd skip the 5-10 round capacity .22LR hunting rifles and go right for the 12-gauge shotguns (duh, they're a staple), .45ACP handguns (loading 'em up with hollow points, of course), and .45-70 rifles (because a lever-action that can remove a zombie head at 50 yards is always nice to have around).
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 21:14

There are many arguments for a melee weapon on the zombie apocalypse. Perhaps the most important being, melee weapons don't need to be reloaded. When the zombies horde encircles you, running out of ammo is a real risk. What's more is guns are noisy, and silencers are hard to come by. Being able to quietly deal with a single zombie, greatly reduces your chances of attracting other zombies. That right there is what gets the vast majority of people killed. Not the lone zombie, but the horde they can't fight off. Body fluids are a real danger when fighting zombies, and steps to protect against it should be taken. All forms of combat are fraught with danger though. Especially where the undead are concerned. If the zombies are fast, I wouldn't be quick to go to my melee weapon, but I would still have it.

Personnel preference for a melee weapon? Titanium crowbar. Titanium will help keep the weight down, making it easier to carry, and use for prolonged engagements. Crushing the skull instead of slicing it helps to cut down on fluids. It is still a helpful tool for say, opening a locked door to search for supplies. Besides, crowbar! If it's good enough for Gordon Freeman, who am I to turn it down?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 9:14

Wileama wrote:Besides, crowbar! If it's good enough for Gordon Freeman, who am I to turn it down?

You're Wileama, thats who you are to turn it down Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 19:00

I finally made my way down to the local Barnes&Noble and picked up World War Z. So far it's everything I hoped it would be, seeing as how I loved the Survival Guide.

Gah, this really makes me want to create something zombie themed.

*Goes to read some more*
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 20:20

On the topics of zombies, part of me REALLY wishes I had bought an Xbox 360 instead. I'm speaking of the new cooperative zombie survival/horror game.

Left 4 Dead

As a hardcore fan of all things zombie, I can only console (pun not intended) myself by thinking that Final Fantasy XIII will be worth the hype. I'm pretty sure my computer won't be able to handle it.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 21:19

another one I'll pick up from a bargain bin a few years from now...
looks pretty decent.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 23:41

rusty-spring wrote:Gah, this really makes me want to create something zombie themed.
I have been waiting a long time for a zombie themed GSG story/art.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 0:27

Wileama wrote:I have been waiting a long time for a zombie themed GSG story/art.

I think I'll give a zombie art a try, though I'm more used to drawing smooth, curvy girls as opposed to half-decomposed, undead girls....but hey. Zombie girls need love too right? :face:

Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 0:40

No reason why you can't have the best of both worlds.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 1:20

Zombies are always good.

Gunslinger Girl is always good too.

Gunslinger Girl Zombies? The sheer joy from that happening is indescribable in words!

Go for it Rusty!
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 11:17

You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance. There is the dangerous of course such an event would by so awesome as to be unstable, threatening to decay to another element. Thus releasing a massive amount of energy in the process...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 2:40

Wileama wrote:You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance.
And here I’d thought I’ve heard it all! Razz
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 3:56

Danjo3 wrote:
Wileama wrote:You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance.
And here I’d thought I’ve heard it all! Razz

GsG, Zombies, and Michael Jackson all into one fanart? I don't know if our feeble human minds could withstand such awesomeness....
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 2:09

Wileama wrote:You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance. There is the dangerous of course such an event would by so awesome as to be unstable, threatening to decay to another element. Thus releasing a massive amount of energy in the process...
This is like Marvel Zombies all over again...
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 10:41

Best weapons in my opinions were:

-Molotov's Cocktail (breadbasket's too big)
-Flame Throwers
-Home made flame throwers
-Grenades
-M249 SAW

Anything that can do area effect, use it. Zombies comes in mobs--lots of them. A .30 Cal, .50 Cal, armor piercing weapons, or area effect weapons are good! Just don't get too close...

GsG, Zombies, and Michael Jackson all into one fanart? I don't know if our feeble human minds could withstand such awesomeness....

But I doubt Henrietta would bite Jose's neck...it'll go like:

Jose: H-Henrietta! No!!!

Henrietta (mouth agape to Jose's neck): ...........*runs away crying*

Jose: ??? (relieved)

Henrietta: (zombie talk) Hueee....I can't bite Jose! I can't bite Jose! I love Jose! I can't bite Jose!

Triela: (zombie talk) ...But you know? Jose had *** with Ferro last night...

Henrietta: (zombie talk) !!! JOSE!!!!!!!!! I'LL RIP YOU APART!!

...and they somehow reminds me of zombies from Doom...they wield guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 11:00

With all respect, AP rounds won't do all that good against zombies, unless they were wearing Armor prior to being turned into a zombie.

seeing as AP Rounds have a tendency to rip clean through unarmored targets, its better to use a hollow point round, seeing as they do more damage when they hit.

Say, I know that there are .50 caliber JHP rounds for pistols, but I wonder if they are around for Machine guns as well. Does anyone know?
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content