Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soccer

+4
Alfisti
Robert Frazer
Kiskaloo
austinhowell
8 posters

Go down

soccer Empty soccer

Post by austinhowell Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 18:46

has anyone on here ever played soccer on a team before
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Forum Posts : 259

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters : TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

soccer Empty Re: soccer

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 19:32

When I was a kid, yes.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 19:54

I have no interest in the sport and couldn't care less about it, but as my brother is a professional F.A. referee it's nonetheless pretty hard to avoid it... it's pretty much the only topic of conversation whenever I'm back in Manchester. sweat

He just returned from an international youth tournament in Dallas, where he actually served in the capacity of official interpreter: he was the only member of the F.A.'s delegation who could speak Spanish...!

If I may say so, he does extremely well - he had a very rough start (getting attacked several times by angry supporters, for instance) but while he's only 19 he's at a much higher level than his peers, and is being billed as the next big thing by some. Not that he ever seems to enjoy the fact, because he often vociferously complains about being a referee. He enjoys the job and is committed to it, but from the way he talks about it (or rather, screams, shrieks, and stamps his feet loud enough to rattle your teeth and knock pictures off the wall), it's all politics, and from his reports he spends more time trying to dodge daggers in the back than he does catching players offside!
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 20:09

yeah i played a while back for a local greenville team called the cyclone . i played goalie and forward(stryker) for 4 years we won the championships every year and went undefeated 3 years
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 21:09

Played when I was younger but I was to rough for the sport, so I switched to football

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 21:13

yeah i once got a yellow card (warning) and was threatened with red one (total expulsion) for tackling which in soccer is slide tripping the person with the ball which in our league was legal , but the ref was a douch . he was fired
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 2:43

Yeah, finished up once uni started getting hectic though. Played defence pretty much all the time. Only ever got carded once, which was a yellow in the last game I ever played... which everyone apparently found hilarous.

Eh, I should probably get back into it, could use more exercise. However I'll be buggered if I can figure out where I'm going to get the time from.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 3:04

I played until I was told that making it easy for your opponents to ram their faces into your knees was not allowable.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 16:21

yeah me and my fellow forwards were the best of buds (and unstoppable to) me, tai, and matt. one time the ball was clustered between people all trying to get it so matt ran to the goal and me and tai got in the mass of peopleand tai kicked it up and it went about head height and i jumped and turned my body counter clockwise kicked the ball and it went out of the circle of people and hit off matts head and went in for a game winning score.(untill my wedding day or untill my kids are born probably my happiest moment next to winning the championships
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 16:46

I played alot in my small towns local league but never knew much success. I had alot of friends who played for our high school team though. I love listening to their stories of how they were carded for fighting rival teams and stuff.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 17:49

i love your avatar .... death by kitty meeoow
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 14:24

Cute AND deadly.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 15:53

just like triela or rico
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 2:15

As a kid, yes... suffered my first broken nose in a soccer game, and took more than one opportunity to to tear someone open a little with my cleats.

Aside from the opportunities for allowable violence, I never liked it much... can't believe what it devolved into about the time I quit... ugh.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Toma-kun Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 13:56

Soccer is probably the only ball sport that I've ever had any desire of playing. Played it mostly in PE in high school; wasn't very good, but at least I felt like participating. Very Happy

Combat sports is where its at.
Toma-kun
Toma-kun

Male

Forum Posts : 134

Fan of : GSG, Boogiepop

Comments : Has a luck stat of 1.

Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 15:40

im loking at taking some martial atrs classes soccer 499796
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum