Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy

+8
Nachtsider
Robert Frazer
Kiskaloo
ElfenMagix
boomer_gonz
theprodigalson
KodokuRyuu
SPARTAN 119
12 posters

Go down

My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy Empty My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 1:31

A reaction (or perhaps a sequel is a better word) to this pic:

My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy Kotomi__s_reaction_to_twilight_by_humorIAB

Kotomi's Revenge: A mini-fanfic:

Three Weeks Later:
Stephanie Meyer exited her car, preparing to enter a bookstore for yet another Twilight book signing. Stephanie looked into the large crowd of fangirls outside the bookstore, pleased at how well her plans to take over the world with her army of fangirls was going.

What she did not know was that on the roof of a ten-story office tower across the road, a certain Kotomi Ichinose lay prone, Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber sniper rifle in hand. Kotomi looked through the ten times magnification scope, placing the crosshairs over the head of her target. There was no wind to interfere with her shot. No one had any idea she was there. Nothing and no one was going to stop her from putting an end to this madness once and for all. Kotomi held her breath as she steadied the rifle and squeezed the trigger. The Barrett let off a thunderous roar as in launched a fifty caliber round across the road and straight into the head of woman that had caused her so much pain. Kotomi watched as her targets head exploded in a red mist. Finally, vengeance was hers. Kotomi shouted "No one causes me this much pain and suffering and gets away with it!" She didn't care if she was caught now. Her mission was complete.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy Empty Re: My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy

Post by KodokuRyuu Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 1:51

Hahaha! That's awesome. Laughing
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy Empty Re: My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy

Post by theprodigalson Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 2:35

Unfortunately, dying is the best thing someone can do for their career. Fiscal sales of twilight books and movies just skyrocketed. Though she may not be there to see it, the plague Meyer released on humanity just got a mini-series, endless tribute stories written by other authors, a new line of "Twilight" action figures, and an anime series written to make amends for Kotomi's actions. Her efforts to liberate us have instead doomed us all.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 3:16

True enough; I watched an AMC Marylin Monroe marathon and afterward said loudly in the solemn hall of my living room, "Who the hell told her she could act?!!!"
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 11:00

On Marilyn Monroe: Everybody (of her time).
She was not the greatest actress around but she had something everybody wanted- Big Boobies, a Wicked Body, the intelligence that would make Francesca look like a genius, a squeaky voice that makes men's penises rock hard, and she slept with everybody.

Simply put- Norma Jean may have had a little something in her early career, but lost it due to assorted factors; like Micheal Jackson did. It just proves that with little talent, and enough producers pushing, anyone can become famous and given the reputation as the best there is out there.

As for the fanfict.... cheers
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 18:07

ElfenMagix wrote:It just proves that with little talent, and enough producers pushing, anyone can become famous and given the reputation as the best there is out there.
Yup, just look at the Jones Brothers, or Miley Cyrus, or Britney Spears. bang head
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 18:35

KodokuRyuu wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:It just proves that with little talent, and enough producers pushing, anyone can become famous and given the reputation as the best there is out there.
Yup, just look at the Jones Brothers, or Miley Cyrus, or Britney Spears. bang head

I think Mickey Mouse summed it up best when he said:

head bang
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 19:07

I like Twilight. It's reassuring. It restores my confidence.

We live in a world where societal norms are breaking down, roles are challenged and every motive is cynically second-guessed. Whole generations languish in uncertainty and confusion. Amidst all of this dismal, destructive chaos, though, there is one merciful constant, one blessed source of relief. I can look to Twilight, and take heart. No matter how the world changes, girls will still be, well... girly. Smile
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 22:43

Over 9000 hours in Photoshop CS

My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy Edwardsvag
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 23:07

Also, this:

My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy Twilightgaijin4koma
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 23:36

Nachtsider wrote:Twilight Pictures
Dude, I just laughed my fucking ass off. My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220 My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220 My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat 6 Mar 2010 - 23:37

rusty-spring wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:Twilight Pictures
Dude, I just laughed my fucking ass off. My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220 My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220 My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220
x2 My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220 My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220 My stupid little reaction fanfic thingy 65220
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 2:37

Me three!!

Esecially that Blade intro was freakin' epic!!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 7:10

lol,it wouldn't be to bad if they ended up at Buffy's school either !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 10:54

lol those captions are awsome

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 11:09

Awinnell wrote:lol,it wouldn't be to bad if they ended up at Buffy's school either !

There's a T-shirt floating around somewhere that simply reads "And then Buffy stabbed Edward. The End".
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum