Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually

+9
Godot
Tommygunner70
ElfenMagix
Triela-Chan
Kiskaloo
Alfisti
Nachtsider
boomer_gonz
Robert Frazer
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Empty Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually

Post by Robert Frazer Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 5:02

Blood runs thicker than water... and tears freeze harder than ice.

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Henriettafinalartwicked
Artwork by wickedAlucard

Last edited by Robert Frazer on Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 18:04; edited 1 time in total
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Empty Re: Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 6:50

Holy Fucking Shite!!!!

I teared up like all hell when I saw this!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Empty Re: Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually

Post by Nachtsider Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 6:54

Henrietta looks weird as all hell. In that to me, there seems to be something wrong with her head. It looks like a pumpkin.

Is the artist someone we know?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 7:27

*is speechless (subject matter and artwork wise)
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 10:30

Actually, I think that is a quite decent interpretation of her Season One anime look.

While Henrietta is no longer my favorite gunslinging girl, she was the first of the girls I liked best, so to see her dead...

...well, it just sucks. Cry
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 14:19

I really like the colouring. ^_^ Poor Henrietta...I don´t want any Cyborg to die.... Cry ...
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 16:33

Her head is all fucked up and thouse casings are 100% not 5.7x28 since they look of atleest .30 caliber in dimension and they are not necked down to .22 caliber so...yea.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 20:46

From the injuries, It does not look like she is dead, nor could they have killed her as is. Perhaps she's bleeding out, but I dont think so. Wounded, maybe. Only one thing will kill a first gen cyborg: Shot to the eye.

Face it- if she could take on a bouncing betty, a few bullets wont kill her.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 20:50

The only thing that kills a Generation One is brain-death. Put enough holes into her circulatory system and that's going to happen.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 20:53

I agree with Nachtsider and Resent's remarks.

Head looks like a pumpkin, and the casings look like regular .30 pistol casings.

On another note: why is henrietta look like she's dying? there is every indication from Cannon materials that the wounds as they are placed as shown on this piece of art is not fatal to her.

So that is inaccurate as well...
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 7:21

Wow that's some sweet art...

I'll give an honest review--detailed, if necessary as there are rooms for improvements Very Happy

Criteria A (Content):
First of, I have to seriously say the art itself held a lot of meaning. From the bullet scars, the poster, casings and the neglected P90 on her side I dare say she died fighting--fighting the good fight. Defending the Olympics, perhaps? Could be. Different interpretations for different people.

The blood trails that stains the poster and how it dragged suggests how she died, pinned to the wall and barraged. Her facial expression gave a thought; I'm thinking more in the line of 'I could've done better', to which she died with regret.

Criteria B (Presentation)
I'm not one to openly express 'amazement' or impressiveness to anyone without second thoughts on it, but this time I do have to say a solid 'B' for the presentation of the scene in general. However, I do have to point the mishaps in body proportions--the legs and feet, more accurately. For a girl about 10-12, the legs were a bit large. The structure of the head itself seems to be a little wide and round. Lastly, the placement of the P90 and how it is slightly 'buried' in the cemented ground.

Criteria C (Coloring)
This is what stands out the most in the art piece. The shady color of the shadows, the light brown hair, the blood stained cloth and walls...everything. The coloring is what I say gave the boost to the entire picture and bring it to life. Well done!

All in all, I'll give it an A- the most. Good show! Omedettou!

signed,
Panzer IV

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 3:42

Hey what the FUCK happened to her? Henrietta's my absolute favorite character and seeing anything like this usually gets my blood boiling. To add fuel to the fire, that's the outfit I usually draw her in when practicing. bang head
Aside from shock, awe, and mild anger, I pretty much agree with previous criticisms for the artwork. The shape of her head, legs, and feet are probably what jumps out the most at me. But back to the previous point, NOT MY HENRIETTA Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 423829
Godot
Godot

Male

Forum Posts : 198

Fan of : Henrietta

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 10:41

PLH isn't going to be wall-to-wall action, and there'll be some quieter and more reflective moments, too. In light of that, here's something a little more sedate this time - Petrushka at the chalet.

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Petrushkasketchnokoment
Artwork by nokomento
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 10:49

I'm not Petra's biggest fan, but I still have to admit that looks gorgeous. Her expression, hairstyle and pose seal the deal for me.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 10:56

Petra is a hottie in my book (Russian and red-headed? That's full of win by default) so I agree that's a nice picture and a nice interpretation of Petrushka.

So do you have a team of artists doing the drawings for your project?
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 11:09

47ness is the sole artist for the comic itself. While he's getting the opening pages ready I've commissioned some promotional artwork from other artists to help drum up interest. Unfortunately Sod's Law dictated that there'd be problems with website registration so there's no actual site for these artworks to link to yet, but hopefully that problem will be resolved by the time the next few pictures are ready.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 15:35

Nachtsider wrote:I'm not Petra's biggest fan, but I still have to admit that looks gorgeous. Her expression, hairstyle and pose seal the deal for me.

Another pawn joins us. Welcome to the other side of the fence brother.

Well I sort of like Petra. mainly because of the fact she's trying sailing across territory that most of the other girls cannot. This art has my seal of approval Very Happy.

*downloads into backup folder for save keeping*

Robert Frazer wrote:

47ness is the sole artist for the comic itself. While he's getting the opening pages ready I've commissioned some promotional artwork from other artists to help drum up interest. Unfortunately Sod's Law dictated that there'd be problems with website registration so there's no actual site for these artworks to link to yet, but hopefully that problem will be resolved by the time the next few pictures are ready.

Isn't it possible to get your own webspace or something?
from there you can easily make a website to put it on. That or you could always go to free shit like freewebs.com , but the sad saying goes "you get what you pay for"

Last edited by Tommygunner70 on Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 15:52

Petra looks too flat against the wall for me. And though 'Sandro is trying to get her to smoke, Petra seems not to like is and thus does not do it.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 2:06

Herietta murmur '' Where....Jose?.....'' Razz
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 19:00

Rico loves the winter. It'd a crying shame if Padania won, because if the north becomes independent she wouldn't be able to go up to the mountains where the snow is, and enjoy this:

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Kingrobertxiicommission
Art by Nokomento
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 19:22

Should have been Angelica - an angel making a snow angel. Smile

Seriously, I am always happy to see Rico happy.

And chances are the five new Italian Republics would all join the EU and sign the Schengen Agreement, so she could still get to Torino in the winter without a tourist visa. Wink
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 6:21

I think that the girls have one-track minds...

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Snowmaniqu
Artwork by Jo Pereira

It's bloody annoying that I don't have an actual site to put these all up on, yet - they're supposed to be promotional but haven't been anywhere other than here. BT said 48 hours - it's been 96. I'll get on the blower to them and see what I can sort out next week. Sad
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 9:23

Definite Pokemon look to the latest, but that's not a complaint.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 7:45

@Robert Frazer : you have to save the images into Photobucket of your own.

Very Happy
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 20:11

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Trielafinalartwickedalue
Artwork by wickedAlucard.

In all honesty, this one didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped. The two stuffed toys that Triela's been hacking up in her frustration are supposed to be the mascots to the Turin Olympics, viz.

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Olym%20mascots

However, wickedAlucard had a sudden panic-attack about referencing copyrighted materials (even though the Olympics are old hat now and you probably can't even give dolls of "Neve" and "Gliz" away!) and asked me to let him make their designs generic - I let him do so, and the result were those frankly ugly rags that you see on the table. It spoils the point of the picture, really - it looks as though Triela's just being an ungrateful brat about being given a pair of bears not up to her usual collectors' standard, rather than expressing her anguish at recent events and loathing of the cesspit that Turin will prove to be. On a technical note, while I like how her face and upper body turned out her legs look a bit out of proportion.

Ah well. I have one more picture to commission from WickedAlucard, and I'm confident that it'll turn out well. Smile
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 21:52

Robert Frazer wrote:In all honesty, this one didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped.

The biggest...issue...I see with it is the perspective on her boots seems off because they just look huge and totally out of proportion to the rest of her body.

Other than that, I really like it.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 22:43

POOR PLUSHIES. TRIELA, HOW COULD YOU?! Cry
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 47ness Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 5:19

.......September........

.......September........ ^~;
47ness
47ness

Male

Forum Posts : 61

Fan of : united states

Original Characters : uwah?

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 18:07

The website will be ready next week...

...he said, with a confident smile of encouragement.

Practically everything is in place except the bloody web hosting to put it on. Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 367

In the meantime, please enjoy this series of images, which will be being used for the "Cast Information" page.

1: The Social Welfare Agency
Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 95028189

2: Padania
Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 98769547

3: About the 'Fratello' Concept (featuring Kara and Michele, used with Kiskaloo's permission) Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 25191681

4: Jose & Henrietta Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 57285934

5: Alessandro & Petrushka Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 79092450

6: Jean & Rico
Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 15574178

7: Hilshire & Triela
Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 99577851

8: Avise & Agapita Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 35277615

9: Claes (with a little nod to the "Vercingetorix Invasions" 4komas) Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 26281762

All images by IADM of DeviantArt. The fellow's a little short on cash currently, so if any of you need art commissioned, give him a bell!
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 18:57

Very much looking forward to seeing it!
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 20:14

I'm not sure what to make of the art style...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 5:06

that's great art! Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 732225
the sloppy stuff I've posted in my personal gallery stinks,
especially compared to your cool work! Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Icon_biggrin
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 18:24

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 2009-10-07-claes_by_ragathol

When Gwyn's power waxes strong over Gwythr, stern Vetr lashes the world with his stony gaze, and Demeter's grief clenches her heart, the leaves on the trees are snuffed out while the carpet of snow smothers the earth and muffles the animal calls, sapping away all colour into featureless white.

However, for all of the dismal imagery that Winter conjures up, we shouldn't become too despondant. Spring will eventually come round again - and the warmth of human bodies can hasten its arrival.

The witch hazel and the winter jasmine, the viburnum and the hellebore, all are plants which are sparked to life by the sharp, stirring bite of the cold air, and they all blossom against a field of crystal under Claes's care. The heat we pour out onto the earth needn't be from blazing fires and spilled blood. Cyborgs are so often dealers of death - it's only a fair exchange for one to be a bringer of life.

(artwork by Ragathol of DeviantArt)
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 8 Oct 2009 - 18:55

Full of Win

(For both the artwork and the commentary)
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 17:41

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 2009-11-01-1257191737263

When the temperature drops, things heat up.

There's more than one way to blunt the teeth of the wind. Some will wrap up tight in jackets and balaclavas; others will occupy their senses not with the gnaw of the air but instead with the nip of a surreptitious flask of brandy; and a few certain girls will ensure that they act very vigorously. Petrushka herself will cut away the ice building up around her, and more besides...

Artwork by Dev of 4chan's /tg/ (Traditional Games) message board
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 3:00

This is water painting?
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 13:44

I don't believe so, no, I think that he just draws everything digitally.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 13:48

Kind of looks like marker media (or a digital representation thereof).
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 14:13

Kiskaloo wrote:Kind of looks like marker media (or a digital representation thereof).

Probably a bit heavy for markers, but definately a similar technique... yeah, done digitally, personally I really like this style.

Cool angle he's picked up on her.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Wed 4 Nov 2009 - 8:07

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 2009-11-02-1257332317126

The Olympics are notorious for being a dubious honour that impoverishes the host nation. Mindful of pecuniary matters - especially because so much of Padania's support in the north is generated from resentment at being used as a reservoir for the government to suck up ever-increasing state largesse - the Italian government has persuaded the IOC to cut down on costs and rationalise the event calendar.

The figure-skating and the biathlon are now a single event.

Commentators are responding positively, confident that if nothing else, morbid curiosity will make ticket income skyrocket!

Artwork by Cei of 4chan's /tg/ (Traditional Games) message board
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 4 Nov 2009 - 10:15

Robert Frazer wrote:The figure-skating and the biathlon are now a single event.

Commentators are responding positively, confident that if nothing else, morbid curiosity will make ticket income skyrocket!

Classic.

Funny enough, was working on "Kara 2.0" the other night and when Bianchi was commenting about the cyborg's abilities, he noted that - “If they let them into the Olympics, they’d sweep Gold in every Track and Field and weightlifting event, resetting the World Record as they did so. Drill them properly and they’ll own the shooting events, as well.”

Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 17 Nov 2009 - 12:34

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 2009-11-16-1258474101679

The conifers which cover the Alpine slopes like an animal’s hide are rough, bristly, spiny, and active all the year round – the same might be said of humans. The time’s long past when war would follow the pace of the seasons – the winter ice can be stained red just as easily as the summer grass, and there’s no pause for respite and recovery. Danger can be carried with every stinging flurry of snow.

Visiting the Olympics may be a holiday for some, but there's no rest for the wicked.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 9:06

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 2009-12-01-1259451230413

Jose would like to think that he treats Henrietta with more humanity and decency than exists in other Agency fratelli, but – as Pietro Fermi pointed out back in Sicily – no matter how much he ameliorates the relationship, it is still in its fundamental essence an exploitative one.

So, even the careful and sensitive Jose can’t help but be inflated by a sense of hubris – when there’s always an invincible, indefatigable, incredible cyborg at your side, it's not unreasonable to think that you can take on anything…

…but while the cold may numb your fingers and loosen your grip, it can’t dull the sting of foolishness and failure.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 2 Dec 2009 - 11:46

I've been kind of half-heartedly working on a story under the original Kara timeline that takes place five years in the future (2011). By then, all of the Generation 1 girls except Claes have died.

For Henrietta, I drew inspiration from your first picture, having Henrietta fall in a hail of bullets in Turin saving Jose, who ends up being wounded. However, the wounds to his heart over losing Henrietta were far deeper than those his body suffered from bullets and he never came back to the Agency.

So this new picture kinda hits home. Good Awesome!
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Thu 3 Dec 2009 - 19:00

Well, I'm glad I've managed to be help inspire something, Kiskaloo. Smile

The question of what happens to handlers after the deaths of their cyborgs is an interesting one. Marco mentioned after Angelica's death that he was interested in returning to Section Two and working with another cyborg, and of course after the St. Mark's farrago Bernardo is now light a Beatrice. Maybe once Yu is done with the flashback arc we can see Bernardo's post-death comedown, with Marco making another appearance for support and reference.

Incidentally, one thing that I ought to mention is that none of the these sketches are spoilers - they're general illustrations of setting and mood, not excerpts from the script! I'm not giving the game away that early. Wink
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 15:15

"The Fog"

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 2009-12-03-1257734669801

They don't have unlimited funding. They don't have the latest gear. They don't have a big armoury. They don't have surveillance drones. They don't have top training. They don't have a base to rest securely in. They definitely don't have cybernetic bodies that can punch through walls and derail trains.

But they have enough.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 4 Dec 2009 - 15:43

Nice touch with the symbol for Padania.

You could also use the symbol for the Associazione del Nord, which in the Kara 2.0 universe is to the Five Republics what Sinn Féin was to the Provisional IRA:

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually Associazione_del_Nord%20
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 15:21

Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 2009-12-25-blank

Well, now the comic is officially christened. This will be PLH's logo, and it's also 47ness's first published piece of art for the comic! Smile

Really, in the end I think that it was better that our start was delayed - as you know 47ness was incredibly busy in the last few months leading up to his graduate show and it would have been unfair to force more on him, and now it looks as though we'll be starting in time for the actual 2010 Olympics itself, which will help promote the whole thing.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 18:28

Having seen the Munich Olympics on TV and the hostage taking that changed everything, this one hits home.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 3:36

Robert Frazer wrote:The two stuffed toys that Triela's been hacking up in her frustration are supposed to be the mascots to the Turin Olympics, viz.
I thought those were her regular teddies when I first saw the image, which made me go Yikes! + Yes Indeed. I was blown away.

Robert Frazer wrote:However, wickedAlucard had a sudden panic-attack about referencing copyrighted materials
Didn't he already use the Olympic Rings in a previous image? 'Cause that means he's already screwed. The Olympic Committee or whatever claims that they hold the rights to any arrangement of five rings, and they've sued before over stupid stuff like that. Don't know how the fifth day of Christmas has survived this long. Razz

Robert Frazer wrote:4: Jose & Henrietta Passion Lives Here: Starting Eventually 57285934
Lol, Jose looks like Moe from the Three Stooges. Razz

I'm soo looking forward to the comic starting up. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum