Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Measure the abilities of an anime character

+8
Tommygunner70
ElfenMagix
tsundere9kagami2
Volcrim
rusty-spring
Kiskaloo
sasahara17
Ggultra2764
12 posters

Go down

Measure the abilities of an anime character Empty Measure the abilities of an anime character

Post by Ggultra2764 Tue 4 Aug 2009 - 21:46

Someone on AnimeVice (another anime forum I frequent) had put this up and tried this idea. This page down below came from a guidebook that had a page of measurements on different statistics of Marvel Comics superheroes and villians. Check out this page and make a call on the abilities of your favorite anime character.

Measure the abilities of an anime character Power%20list
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Measure the abilities of an anime character Empty Re: Measure the abilities of an anime character

Post by sasahara17 Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 19:05

What the heck, might as well.

Lets see...

Name, Izumi Konata

Intelligence: Normal (except when playing games - Genius)
Strength: Judging by her running ability, Normal
Speed: Athlete
Flight Speed: NONE
Water Speed: Probably Normal
Stamina: Normal, she can at least dance the Hare Hare Yukai
Durability: Below Normal due to her small human body
Agility: Normal
Reflexes: Peak Human when playing games

I'd normally do a TM or GSG character, but I don't want to risk devolving this into a power level thread.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Measure the abilities of an anime character Empty Re: Measure the abilities of an anime character

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 21:02

Character: Yawara Inokuma

Intelligence: Normal to Above Normal

Strength: Peak Human

Speed: Athlete

Flight Speed: Hover only (and only when jumping and only until gravity re-exerts control)

Water Speed: Normal to Athlete

Stamina: Athlete to Peak Human

Durability: Athlete

Agility: Athlete

Reflexes: Peak Human
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 21:41

Surprised no one's doing a Gunslinger Girl character considering the forum we're in. Here we go with Henrietta:

Intelligence: Normal (Average intelligence of a girl her age outside of using her trademark weapons and being on missions.)
Strength: Enhanced human (Sent a hitman spinning in the air from a hard blow with her guitar case and was able to keep a bookcase from falling on her with only one hand.)
Speed: Peak human (Was able to chase down a man on a motor scooter who stole her purse on foot.)
Flight Speed: Hover only (Can stay in the air for the brief moment she jumps until gravity brings her down.)
Water Speed: Normal most likely.
Stamina: Peak human (Even after having to chase down the purse thief, Henrietta still had enough energy to want to beat the crap out of him.)
Durability: Enhanced human (Able to hold off against gunfire and continue fighting.)
Agility: Peak human (Was literally free-running when chasing after the purse thief.)
Reflexes: Peak human (As long as she keeps her focus, Henrietta will quickly react to the slightest bit of danger that comes towards her or Jose.)
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 22:52

I choose you Eda (from Black Lagoon)

Character: Eda

Intelligence: Normal-Gifted (large amounts of manipulation, but can be pretty narrow minded when it comes to personal gain.)

Strength: Athlete. (Since she's an NOC CIA agent, I'd assume she's pretty fit, just not super Olympian fit.)

Speed: Athlete (Ditto for above)

Flight Speed: Cannot fly.

Water Speed: Athlete

Stamina: Peak Human (keeping up gunfights for 10+ minutes has give you longevity.)

Durability: Athlete

Agility: Athlete

Reflexes: Athlete
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 23:17

Next choice for me, Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist:

Intelligence: Gifted (An alchemical prodigy who studied up enough on the various materials and scientific laws related to alchemy.)
Strength: Athlete (Has a compact built for someone of his size.)
Speed: Normal
Flight Speed: Can't fly.
Water Speed: Normal quite likely.
Stamina: Athlete (Regularly has fights with Scar and the Homunculus)
Durability: Enhanced human (His automail limbs provide some sturdy defense against Chimeras.)
Agility: Athlete (His training from Izumi made Ed quite limber.)
Reflexes: Peak human (Able to hold his ground against non-human opponents like Chimeras and the Homunculus.)
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Volcrim Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 18:32

Hmm, i was about to do Nagato Yuki but i think shes in the top category for all of them apart from durability, which would be godlike cause she can regenerate
Volcrim
Volcrim

Male

Forum Posts : 80

Fan of : GSG and other inferior anime

Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 18:56

More Gundam Knowledge in my opinion
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 19:21

As a change of pace, the bird seen in episode 3 from the first season of Gunslinger Girl.

Character: Birdie McBirder

Intelligence: Non-sentient (It's a friggin bird)

Strength: Normal, for a bird. Maybe it could be a particularly strong bird, able to lift many twigs for a nest, but that's yet to be seen.

Speed: Below normal. Have you ever tried to see a bird run on it's feet? LOL, waddle waddle waddle, hop, hop, waddle.

Flight Speed: Natural winged flight (Duh). I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt and say it was a Peregrine Falcon. Those suckers can dive at 100+ MPH.

Water Speed: Can't swim. It's domain is the sky.

Stamina: Superhuman, those birds can fly for a long time.

Durability: Below normal. You could probably kill it with a BB gun.

Agility: Superhuman. Let's see you grab a mouse at 100+ miles per hour from a free dive.

Reflexes: Superhuman. Birds are tricky bastards.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 19:54

Let's try a Mai-Hime character this time around, like say "cat-girl" Mikoto:

Intelligence: Below normal (A naive girl who is a bit dense on certain subjects like how to properly behave in front of others.)
Strength: Peak human (Was able to carry a big-ass fish that she got from the ocean without much physical strain. Not to mention she regularly carries around her big sword, Miroku.)
Speed: Peak human (Quite the fast runner. Her infamous "curry run" from episode 2 of Mai-Hime is proof of that. Laughing )
Water Speed: Athlete to Peak human (Swam fast enough to catch up with the boat that Natsuki and Mai were on.)
Stamina: Peak human (Has plenty of energy to spare, so long as she gets fed. Laughing)
Durability: Peak human (Has enough resilience to endure attacks and even when recovering from injury, continues her usual running around.)
Agility: Peak human (A pretty limber girl who can be seen jumping around on trees and able to kick three kendo club members at once from in the air.)
Reflexes: Peak human (One of the best HiME when it comes to reaction time with attacking and defending where even Mai had troubles holding her ground against a mind-possessed Mikoto later in the series.)
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 20:28

I am not going to drag in A-Ko and the DiaCon Bunny girl.
One if the daughter of Superman and Wonder Woman, the other a demi-god who's easy to tick off!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 20:46

Interesting, I'm gonna apply that to my OC's Laughing

Thomas Dutch
Intelligence: Normal
Strength:Peak Human
Speed:Peak Human
Waterspeed: Normal
Stamina: Enhanced Human
Durability: Enhanced Human
Agility: Enhanced Human
Reflexes: Superhuman

Sora Futuba Dutch
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius
Strength: Below Normal
Speed: Below Normal
Waterspeed: none-existent, cannot swim
Stamina: Normal
Durability: Below Normal
Agility: Below Normal
Reflexes: Below Normal

Funny... With this gauge, I realize how pathetic Sora seems to Thomas sweat
Of course, this reflects LOTS Ep 1. Reason being is that Thomas gets stronger with every year as the story progresses. sweat
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 21:50

Heck, I'm bored. I'll put it to Laine

Character: Laine

Intelligence: Gifted - Don't let the pretty head fool you.

Strength: Peak Human

Speed: Enhanced Human

Water Speed: Peak Human

Stamina: Enhanced Human

Durability: Enhanced Human

Agility: Enhanced Human

Reflexes: Superhuman. Gotta have one standout, let's make it reflexes. Can't be a tennis phenom without it. Razz
Wow, I just realized how completely boring that was. Puzzled
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 7:37

Oh, do we love that psychotic young girl...

Kotonoha Katsura

Strength: Normal (unless certain circumstances requires her to kill someone)
Speed: Above average
Flight Speed: NONE
Water Speed: Slow. (Can't swim. Needs guidance)
Stamina: High (enough to tear someone's head off and cut open the womb in a single day)
Durability: low. Mentally unstable, caution is advised.
Agility: Above average
Reflexes: High (fast enough to stop a knife attack and cut open someone's neck.)

...then maybe I'll do Triela

Triela Hartmann

Intelligence: High (independent thinker, leadership character)
Strength: Enhanced human
Speed: Enhanced human
Flight Speed: N/A (unless she's in a helicopter)
Water Speed: N/A (unknown as of now)
Stamina: Enhanced human (enough to pierce your throat with her fingers bare-handed)
Durability: High (despite the mechanical body, her mental durability is still that of a teenage girl)
Agility: Enhanced human (want to try fighting hand-to-hand with her?)
Reflexes: Enhanced Human (State the above question)

....hey, we should have this kind of thing in the OC wiki Emp-sama is working on...it'll ease all the reading and description of the likes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 10:06

Next up for me, Tenchi Muyo OAV's Ryoko.

Intelligence: Gifted (Despite her rough demeanor, Ryoko is able to pick up on things quick and was responsible for creating the floating onsen that Tenchi and the girls regularly use. But, she's nowhere as smart as her mother Washu.)
Strength: Superhuman Class 10 (Strong enough to destroy much of the school building during her first encounter with Tenchi.)
Speed: Enhanced human (Capable of running much faster than what a human at their peak can do.)
Flight Speed: Natural winged flight limit (Regularly makes use of her ability to fly both in and out of battle.)
Water Speed: Superhuman (Doesn't need to breathe anything so can stay in water indefinitely if she wanted to.)
Stamina: Immeasurable (Ryoko's body generates it's own energy so she doesn't need to eat or drink nor will she ever be worn out.)
Durability: Metahuman regenerative (Capable of regenerating lost limbs and continued going after Tenchi even when caught in an explosion. She enjoyed getting electrocuted saying it tickled her.)
Agility: Superhuman
Reflexes: Superhuman (Reacts just about instantly to any threat.)
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 7:05

Character: Accelerator (Angelerator mode) from To Aru Majutsu no Index

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Calculates Extremely complicated mathematical problems instantly)

Strength: Incalculable

Speed: Orbital Velocity (or more by increasing the effects of gravity on himself)

Flight Speed: Escape Velocity (travels 8000 m into the air in one second to meet a threat)

Water Speed: Possibly Maximum

Stamina: Godlike

Durability: Godlike (Tanked an attack capable of destroying all of Eurasia without abilities)

Agility: Metahuman (He's an Angel XD)

Reflexes: Metahuman (Speedblitzing wont work on him)

and a little extra

Feats: Splitting Russia in half down to the Core and Slowing down the rotation of the Earth by 5 minutes (depowered form)

Hey... I found this thread and I liked it XD.
ACH
ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 390

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 8:28

Broly.

His power is maximum.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 11:05

Name: Britney Kensington

Intelligence: Diminishes in the presence of the opposite sex.
Strength: Tremendous grip with those thighs!
Speed: Shags like a minx.
Flight Speed: Depends on the aircraft (Member of Mile High Club).
Water Speed: Peak surfer (and goes like the clappers in the shower too).
Stamina: Can hump an entire GIS battalion unconscious without breaking a sweat.
Durability: Reinforced pelvis.
Agility: Boy, is she flexible!
Reflexes: Zero to Lustful in one kiss.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 12:39

OK, bunch of random characters charted. First of all, Asagami Fujino from Kara No Kyoukai:

Asagami Fujino

Strength: Normal Not counting psychic abilities
Running Speed: Normal
Flight Speed: N/A
Water Speed:Normal
Durability: Normal
Agility: Above Average
Reflexes: Above Average
Destructive Capacity: Large Structure-level Destroys a bridge at the end of the 3rd movie

Revy

Strength: Above Average
Running Speed: Above Average
Flight Speed: N/A
Stamina: Above Average
Agility: Above Average
Reflexes: Above Average
Destructive Capacity: Vehicle/Small Structure-level Known to use an RPG-7 and an M79 grenade launcher, has destroyed several cars and boats, damaged a cargo ship with an RPG.

Nanoha Takamichi (adult version)

Strength: Normal Never really engages in physical combat, so presumed normal
Flight Speed: Supersonic Can keep up with a spacecraft flying in atmosphere
Water Speed:Normal Not that we've seen her in the water much.
Stamina: Superhuman Mostly due to magical abilities
Durability: Variable I say variable because while her magical shielding can survive powerful magical attacks, it is (apparently) much less effective against conventional weapons, and her body is probably enhanced human at best.
Agility: Superhuman
Destructive Capacity: City-level Causes extensive property damage, however, most human targets survive her attacks, thought they incur the often painful process of "befriending".

Yuki Nagato

Intelligence: Immeasurable
Strength: Normal Her physical body seems normal. Accomplishes most of her feats by hax0ring reality.
Running Speed: Normal Supersonic+ when hax0ring the universe
Flight Speed: N/A Has not demostrated the ability to fly, but might be able to.
Water Speed:Normal presumed, she sat on the beach most of the time during the beach episode if I remember correctly
Stamina: Normal Metahuman+ with cheat codes to the universe active
Durability: Godlike regenerative Though she is unable to regenerate her meganeko moe after her fight with Asakura
Agility: Superhuman As seen in Asakura fight
Destructive Capacity: Deicide level Does not kill Haruhi per se, but steals her powers, so I say that counts.

My Halo OC:

Ross East

Intelligence: Gifted Former aviation engineer (turned fighter pilot), must be rather intelligent
Strength: Normal
Flight Speed: (In aircraft) Escape Velocity In the Halo universe, fighter spacecraft lack a slipspace drive, so no FTL travel.
Agility: Normal
Reflexes: Normal
Destructive Capacity: (in aircraft, when armed with antimatter missile) U.S. State-level
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum