Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams

+25
SPARTAN 119
glow
windfish55
Jacen Starslayer
Kalshion
Five_X
Toma-kun
MP5
Triela
ElfenMagix
sasahara17
Robert Frazer
Ggultra2764
Reina
LoC978
akaciparaci
boomer_gonz
Cherubino
Kiskaloo
hydra282
Triela-Chan
tsundere9kagami2
TTIO
Nachtsider
Whatface
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dreams Empty Dreams

Post by Whatface Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 2:07

In this topic we talk about dreams. You know, the ones you have at night when you're sleeping.

There was this dream I had... maybe two or three years ago?
One of my buddies at Highschool was showing me clips from the movie Hostel. There was this part where a Nazi dude was charging towards someone with a chainsaw. There was a dissected finger on the floor and he stepped on it. He ended up slipping and accidentally chopping his own leg off with the chainsaw. I thought it was frigging hilarious.
That night I had this dream. I was in like an arcade game. I was shooting up random people when I stumbled across this chainsaw. Cool. So I picked it up and chopped people up instead. Then suddenly the chainsaw started to shake very very violently. I couldn't control it. The chainsaw did a full 180 degree flip and it cut my balls off.
I woke up.

Ok, this one was pretty recent. Last year maybe.
I was flying around with the Strike Witches crew (ROFL!). We were playing soccer/football or something like that, with Striker Units. I kept on crashing into obstacles, and even though I had my sheild up, it HURT! Why did it hurt? It was because I was sleeping on top of my arm Razz
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Dreams Empty Re: Dreams

Post by Nachtsider Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 4:31

Whatface wrote:One of my buddies at Highschool was showing me clips from the movie Hostel. There was this part where a Nazi dude was charging towards someone with a chainsaw. There was a dissected finger on the floor and he stepped on it. He ended up slipping and accidentally chopping his own leg off with the chainsaw. I thought it was frigging hilarious.
I remember that side-splitting scene as though it were yesterday. It wasn't a severed finger, though, but a ball gag like the kind they use in BDSM. Which made it all that more funny. Laughing

But yeah, dreams. I just got up from an afternoon nap during which I dreamed I was a sausage roll...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 4:40

Whatface wrote:Why did it hurt? It was because I was sleeping on top of my arm Razz

XD

Yeah, I generally can't remember my dreams/have few, but there was one in which I was walking along the street and a monster popped out of the postbox. What? I was little sweat
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 5:45

i just woke up from this one actually

I was on a small island with stairs and trees and 4 or 5 shacks that you could clim onto and i had my bolo and there were zombies..spawning out of the trees there were other people with me and there were people running away across a river 1 got tangled in vines and i watched zombies eat him 1 grabbed his har brought him up to its mouth and then bit his lower lip off pulling it away and as more zombies came he was dragged under water for a slow and painful death of either drowning or bleeding to death.

Then a woman came out of the trees behind me she had horrendous wounds on her left shoulder and she kept complaining about her back. I ignored her and kept walking.at a point there were many zombies and she grabbed me telling me to wait and i...i cleaved her head in 2 and walked away while i did cleave her head she was still moving and screaming ( thats why they are called night mares) so she attracked the zombies away from me (score!) i got to the island i was walking on the steps with others and the zombies were in the trees i hit the first on i see but i just couldnt get an effective hit off of them so i ran and climbed up a shack.

There were several of us on these shacks but mine was really getting surrounded and i was wishing i had a spear with which i would plunge it upon the filth below me. I did not attempt to swing at their heads in feath that they would gra b my hand or i would be off balance and fall onto them.

Then another man from a shack threw me a 1911 I put the gun up to their heads so i wouldnt miss and fired. I counted 15 shots and looked at the empty mag to see that it was 9mm.

*The dream gets fuzzy here as i did wake up extrememly tense as i had not moved in many hours from the fearfull dream.

I slowly fell back into my dream and i was in my own home I had killed some zombies this time by decapitation and the heads were still snapping. I threw them outside. But then a fearful zombie appereared The only way i could describe him is the name i gave him. "Burt Renalds" he was talish and could talk. He challenged me we fought his arms moved to stop my blade and I got closer and he got closer and we each held our own only backing off to evade hits. Only i felt myself backing off a lot. Too much. At this point i told him to reast as i got a second blol and as i was walking up the stairs i heard him follow me i took a glance and i saw him follow. This grotesque figure was following me! then he stopped at the stairs and watched me go into my room and as i came out he was back downstairs in his fighting position. We fought and i was weaker but suddenly i awoke.

Next i was fighting my brother for some reason and that got old quick and i woke up.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 11:35

lol I always dream bullshit....One day I dreamt that my best friend turned into a crêpe...I think I ate her........^_^;;;

One day I dreamt that I was chased trough the woods by a chainsaw-murderer I moved forward as far as I could, then I came to an enclosed field where people from a near village or something were modelizing sheeps and horses out of gold and cotton. I kinda....stumbled over the fence and rolled over the field, my trouser leg got stuck in a chainsaw which was lying next to one of the modeler and ripped...the chainsaw murderer was still chasing me and I was still rolling, but then just before I were about to blaze down on the fence I woke and found my cat lying and purring besides me....well at least no chainsaw-murderer Wink
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 11:49

6 years I had 3 dreams in the same morning

My mom was driving me, my bro, and a friend around on a mountainside. Then we might have run out of gas. We went to house we found and the people there let us hang out there. I looked outside through the clear door & saw the moon, a red star, and a blue star (this is during the day). Then the stars moved towards eachother and combined making another moon. I yelled at my mom to come and look but she wouldn't. I checked up on her and she was sitting there like she was dead...

I woke up, fell back to sleep, and had same exact dream over again except with two more friends in the car.

I fell asleep again and had this dream.
I was in my jr. high school and I was walking around and saw everybody there was sitting by the walls like they gave up on life. Then I saw my mom sitting there, I can't remember what we said to eachother though.

@-@ Then I woke up paralysed for a few seconds. I was scared and probably cried when I thought about my dreams.

Fin
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 12:10

I tend to not remember my dreams. They switch between the first and third person so they tend to not make much sense and therefore don't stick around in my thoughts.

Fortunately, I have not had a nightmare in decades. I convinced myself I couldn't have them. Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 12:18

I have a recurring dream that scares the crap out of me...After listening to a certain (harmless) song before I sleep.

In the dream, I'm in some sort of desert-type community - I think in the Middle East. And I'm walking with this little kid so I don't get lost. I feel like I'm in some sort of documentary because the little kid is talking my ear off about life and customs there.

We're walking in this narrow alley, with a huge sandy-colored cliffside to my left, only it looks like the side of a building because it's so smooth. On the right are all these small apartments cut into the same type of rock, people are outside. We have to shove past them because the alley is only about four feet wide.

Anyway, the kid's telling me about how their culture has a cleansing festival every couple weeks, and it's all about self-sacrifice and things. And all of the sudden I notice that there are big poles sticking out of the wall on the left, and through some holes and cracks in the rock I can see skin, like legs and arms and stuff.

So, a big gong chimes and a few people come outside and start pushing the poles in and out, and shut this big door. And then everyone inside is screaming their heads off, and I hear bone cracking, and...yeah, not good.

The dream keeps going on, like at one point I'm staying with the kid's family and the parents decide they want to go be "cleansed" and whatnot. I don't know, it's a little different every time.

So what does it mean? I only have this dream when I hear the song "Build God, Then We'll Talk" by Panic! At The Disco before bed. Puzzled

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 13:34

Kiskaloo wrote:I tend to not remember my dreams. They switch between the first and third person so they tend to not make much sense and therefore don't stick around in my thoughts.

Heh, same happens to me. There was one in which I was playing Neverwinter Nights and then halfway through it switched to being the real world. I never did finish that quest... Razz
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 15:57

Wow guys! What an interesting topic....
You know, I really do love interpreting dreams! Send them my way. This one really caught my eye though because of the trigger...
TwistedRose wrote:I have a recurring dream that scares the crap out of me...After listening to a certain (harmless) song before I sleep.

In the dream, I'm in some sort of desert-type community - I think in the Middle East. And I'm walking with this little kid so I don't get lost. I feel like I'm in some sort of documentary because the little kid is talking my ear off about life and customs there.

We're walking in this narrow alley, with a huge sandy-colored cliffside to my left, only it looks like the side of a building because it's so smooth. On the right are all these small apartments cut into the same type of rock, people are outside. We have to shove past them because the alley is only about four feet wide.

Anyway, the kid's telling me about how their culture has a cleansing festival every couple weeks, and it's all about self-sacrifice and things. And all of the sudden I notice that there are big poles sticking out of the wall on the left, and through some holes and cracks in the rock I can see skin, like legs and arms and stuff.

So, a big gong chimes and a few people come outside and start pushing the poles in and out, and shut this big door. And then everyone inside is screaming their heads off, and I hear bone cracking, and...yeah, not good.

The dream keeps going on, like at one point I'm staying with the kid's family and the parents decide they want to go be "cleansed" and whatnot. I don't know, it's a little different every time.

So what does it mean? I only have this dream when I hear the song "Build God, Then We'll Talk" by Panic! At The Disco before bed. Puzzled

OK the key theme of this dream to ME is alienation. This is a foreign land with strange customs and yet you're dreaming of it so it isn't that strange and foreign if YOU made it up Smile

I am a little familiar with the song. I think because the song is a little disturbing about all of that virgin and roaches crap and it is so bohemian in the bad way it makes you think about how disturbing other "traditional societies" are. By traditional society I mean the little town with the cleansing festival in your dream Here in the U.S. It's natural for us to shrug off tradition and culture. We "torture" ourselves with modern crap like sleeping around knowing we can get STDS, smoke knowing it'll kill us, drugs etc. Even going to a doctor to treat a simple medical condition is torture and unnatural. Sorta like self mutilation. And we do these things to forget things that bother us to the point where we are so far deep doing this heavy stuff, we've lost our cause. I think you should really think about what you're doing it and why. Maybe through self-realization this dream will go away. I hope I helped. I'm not always right though!
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 16:31

My dreams would make Excel Excel pass out from the randomness.

So I'll omit from subjecting you all to them.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 16:32

boomer_gonz wrote:My dreams would make Excel Excel pass out from the randomness.

So I'll omit from subjecting you all to them.
I wouldn't mind trying to interpret. Sometimes there are no answers though. Laughing
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 0:34

TTIO wrote:Yeah, I generally can't remember my dreams/have few, but there was one in which I was walking along the street and a monster popped out of the postbox. What? I was little sweat
Lol. I remember used to play with blocks when I was a kid. There were these red rectangular ones and yellow cylindrical ones that I really liked.

I once had this nightmare when I was little. I was in my room when everything started to shake violently. Like an earthquake. The room was cracking and breaking apart, concrete and bricks were falling everywhere. One side of the wall crumbled away to reveal this MASSIVE yellow circle just floating outside. Like it was some monster tearing down my house. I think the red rectangle/square was there too.. don't remember. But what I do remember is that the yellow circle had this really angry face. Sort of like this:

Dreams Rageoriginal

Scared the shit out of me.
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 1:43

the most recent dream I got is enough to actually threw me back to a short-state of depression for a day.

I don't quite remember the detail, but it involves my GF--right in front of me--talking to a friend of mine (who apparently is...well, lets just say 'rival but best buddies') and gave him a high five which reads how he likes her and stuff and how she agrees to it and ditch me.

...ouch.

The other dream I had recently is kinda' strange actually. It was in this war...I don't know what, but its not WW2. Its in this city and I was fighting street by street and in this indoor battle. I happen to stumble into a room where...apparently, my 'rival but best buddies' is camping out...with a tent. So I say 'What the hell are you doing!? OMGWTFBBQ!!'. Then when the word 'BBQ' came into my mind there's a...griller appearing suddenly out of nowhere to my right with some sushi on the grill...

then I woke up. Weird....

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 10:04

Whatface wrote:I once had this nightmare when I was little. I was in my room when everything started to shake violently. Like an earthquake. The room was cracking and breaking apart, concrete and bricks were falling everywhere. One side of the wall crumbled away to reveal this MASSIVE yellow circle just floating outside. Like it was some monster tearing down my house. I think the red rectangle/square was there too.. don't remember. But what I do remember is that the yellow circle had this really angry face.

I can sympathise with that, I've had similarly random and scary (at the time) dreams... But, you know, I just noticed something. I've had a lot more dreams lately as compared to a few months ago. I think it's probably because my life has gotten a lot more complex lately :/
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 10:24

I went to sleep after watching "Top Gear" so I had a dream about Jeremy Clarkson testing a new Lamborghini against a new Jaguar on a mountain track.

It was mostly just JC shouting "PPPOOOWWWEEERRR!" Smile

Dreams TopGearFacePalm
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 24 Jun 2009 - 11:20

No dream
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akaciparaci Thu 25 Jun 2009 - 4:40

just remembered this one, i had this one when i was 11 or somewhere around that

what i most remember is in the dream, my foot area (upper my ankle) was filled with holes, and out pf nowhere, weird liquid starts coming out of those holes

then i woke up in the morning, can't finish my breakfast after that

ever since then, i always scared of holes or scar marks on a body
akaciparaci
akaciparaci
AKACIPARACI

Male

Forum Posts : 110

Fan of : anime + Castlevania

Original Characters : osaka

Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 25 Jun 2009 - 11:20

just had a weird one... but I can't remember it most of it. Something about being stuck in a slave labor camp in a jungle because I lost my ID... and there was a woman involved. I remember feeling like I was in a sit-com.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 25 Jun 2009 - 11:28

Hogan's Heroes FTW!!

LOLZ
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Thu 25 Jun 2009 - 13:54

boomer_gonz wrote:Hogan's Heroes FTW!!

LOLZ
LMAOOO
Anyway, I had a dream this morning. It was cut short by a phone call.
I dreamed I had taken a bus to my colleges campus and I had gone up their with my friend. On the bus there was this crazy guy who asked my friend for a pen to fill out a police form. She gave it to him. He asked her to read it for him so she left her bag next to me and moved next to him. People kept on trying to take her wallet but we stopped them every time... Then I told this woman sitting next to me that my friend and I were in law school and that we knew there was no way he was going to get outta the charges he was against (he being the guy who needed the pen). Then she leaves and the bus is just me, my friend and the crazy guy. Eventually he jumps off the bus and is never seen again. We get off the bus to find my stepdad and a crew of his friends at the stop. They were hiking. I ignore them and yell at my stepdad. They all leave except for my stepdad and his best friend. We sat on a bench, all four of us, and tried talking things through. As I looked at my stepdads friend, I saw that he had a tattoo on his face which is weird with him being a doctor and all. Then as I started speaking I was awakened by my loud ringer and the sound of my BF's voice. Damn! Just when the dream was getting good too!
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 10:52

I think I dreamt that my dad was wearing a dress, that's all I remember. Evil
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Mon 6 Jul 2009 - 10:34

Last night I dreamt that I was at an almost peopleless cafeteria, I sat down at a table and there was a girl there that looked like Beatrice. She said ''you've killed people haven't you'' and in my mega shy quiet voice I said ''no... only bad people''. She said, ''it doesn't matter if the person you kill is bad or not, it's not the right thing to do'', I said, ''you're right''. Then she got up and was about to leave until got myself to ask her out and she said yes ( Good ) and left. Then I saw her having dinner with her mom.

oh, and everybody should know that i've never killed anyone before.
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Back to top Go down

Dreams Empty Dreams anyone~ ?

Post by Reina Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 3:46

It had to be done! Haha. Anyways, post your weird dreams, awesome dreams, whatever! :3
Dream time! So, I'm known for falling asleep to music. I have a huge playlist that goes on for about 2 hours. One of the songs on my playlist is the second opening of GSG.
So, I fell asleep on that song, I swear it. xD In my dream, I shoot up from sleeping and look around. Okay, so it's my room, just 100% clean and there's another bed. I get up, look through my drawer, get changed into something I find decent. Walk out of my room and come face to face with .... HENRIETTA. " Wtf ? " radar was going off at this point. So, 'Etta's going on about how I missed breakfest but she's sure that my handler, Clark, will feed me, blahblahblah. xD So, bunch of stuff happens. Apparently I'm my OC Reina.
I could feel every minute go by until I went out Elsa-style. ):
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Forum Posts : 73

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 3:54

actually i think we did had one but it died but whatever ill go...I had a dream i killed...well let down someone...and it involved zombies and an tiny amusement park by the side of the road in a cornfield
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 11:21

I have made Whatface's original topic a sticky and merged Reina's topic into it.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 21:39

Erm, yesterday (this morning actually), I dreamt that I was playing some Strike Witches game on the DS.

Charlotte had ripped off Gertrud clothes for some reason... Puzzled
So I had to fly around as Gertrud and shoot Charlotte and her buddies down.
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 7:36

I fell asleep listening to Gunslinger Girl music and had an arkward dream.
Any of you ever seen Naruto? Well my little cousins forced me to watch it. The duckbutt-hair guy turns into this demon-thing with arms for wings... well, that thing was in my dream AND my best friend.
Until it tried to kill me, demanding I tell it who I am.
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 7:39

It was the evil spirit that drives the Narutards!!

Dreams 21213
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 12:00

...I was in a private jet with no seats, just inflated, cushiony walls...
with three women, of course.

sometimes I really like my dreams.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 12:20

There were two cute Chinese girls in mine last night.

And a hot Japanese one in the one the night before.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 12:36

Last week, I had a dream of foresight that had me going into the gaming store in another town so I could use its bathroom which would lead me to miss the bus out of town. And ironically enough, this happened the day after I had my dream.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 21:58

I hardly ever, if at all, remember my dreams nowadays, rather only the memory of having had them - invariably any conscious attempt to hold onto then only causes it to spurt away like quicksilver in a fist. I once tried to write down a dream; however, after waking up properly once I'd dozed off again, I'd found that I'd covered an entire A4 page in literally nothing but scribble. All i can dredge up about that one is that part of it was set in a school changing room that I'd visited with the cross-country team and the metal benches were coloured green when they were actually red in real life. Take from that what you will!

In my whole life there have only been three dreams that I can recall with any real clarity. All of them were nightmares, and two of them came at a time when I was young and had a mortal fear of vampires. Of course, they don't exist - which is blessed relief beyond compare! - but back then the terror was so intense that I'd literally be going to bed clutching a crucifix. While I've muddled through Hellsing without too much trouble, even today I'm not comfortable with the very concept of vampires, which repulse me on a real physical level - and I certainly don't have any truck with any media - book or film - which presents them as romantic heroes when they're all evil f**king abominations which should be erased from race memory! The nightmares were also frankly surreal, involving not just my reviled fanged foes but things variously from a "To Be Continued..." sign in the same font and style that they used in Power Rangers episodes (I remember that quite specifically, curiously) and my father transforming into the mascot from Uncle Ben's rice...

...trust me, you couldn't make it up.

The third dream was unrelated but also comes from a time when I was quite young. On reflection it's probably straightforwardly my mind's attempts to puzzle out computers - the old 386 PC being a fearsome engine which I couldn't understand and lived in terror of breaking. I remember one occasion when I was left playing Double Dragon (which I remember being dismal hogwash) and wanted to stop - but I didn't know how to quit so I was left 'trapped' playing and left shouting down the stairs for help!

The dream itself involved me trying to climb the stairs in my home. There was a lone monitor, an old beige CRT monitor sitting on the landing, and every time I'd approach it would suddenly ram the screen right at me with an inifinitely-extendable neck where the base swivel normally was; the screen would develop a mouth and start bawling loud, angry, terrifying gibberish at me with a sharp staccato. The only way to stop it would be to shout "C!" aloud, at which point the monitor would suddenly turn back to normal and the screen blink into a DOS-prompt for a few seconds, after which it'd return to the screaming machine. The only way to progress up the stairs was for me to keep on crying "C! C! C!" over and over while crawling up, every step heralding another tirade of insensible abuse from this monster-monitor. It left me weeping with fear.

Last edited by Robert Frazer on Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 18:34; edited 1 time in total
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 18:21

I had a dream where I was part of Morning Musume, AKA a group of 9 adorable Asian girls. Hehe. :3
Yes, I admit to being the most perverted girl alive. ><
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 18:33

When I was a kid, I dreamt that I was in my school's field being chased by my grandpa who had a knife and was yelling at me.
He's old though, so he couldn't catch me Razz
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jul 2009 - 20:13

When I was younger, I had a dream where... something happened, and then I saw an evil vacuum with teeth... or was it a toaster? Either way, it scared the crap out of me.

And when I was even younger, I had a dream where I was in a bubble floating down my stairs. And there we're other things in bubbles as well. I think one of them may have been a computer monitor.

And a more recent one, from a year or two ago I think, was where I walked onto my porch at night, and then these big glowing blue eyes popped up from outside, and then everything that I just did went in reverse. Then all these images started flashing before me. I can't remember all of them, but I recall one of them being the G-man from Half-Life. And then I was in a state of half sleep and half awake, and saw a small version of an Antlion Guard, also from Half-Life, except purple and with big cartoon-like eyes. For whatever reason, that scared me enough to try to wake up and yell "STOP!!!". And I did. But it didn't stop me from playing HL the next day! Razz

I'm not so concerned about the first two dreams as I am the third one. What does it mean? Was I playing it too much or is it a sign of... unforeseen consequences?

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 20:54

Just had a really bad dream about bad airline service. We took off, flew for about three hours, engine trouble, turned around and landed on the highway outside the friggin airport we had come from. Rest of the dream was me and my folks (and about a hundred other passengers) arguing with the Airline rep (who was from Air-Asia, which I've only flown on twice and has yet to fail me) for a refund. We didn't get it.

Every bad story about your airline company come true.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 21:27

I had a dream where Tom Cruise and I were "military archeologists" and he was studying the history of Valkyria Chronicles and my claim to fame had been as the discoverer of Atlantis - the Atlantis from Fushigi no Umi no Nadia, mind you.

Why Tom Cruise? Damned if I know. Maybe because his last film was Operation Valkyrie and that's similar to Valkyria?
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 15:52

Kiskaloo wrote:I had a dream where Tom Cruise and I were "military archeologists" and he was studying the history of Valkyria Chronicles and my claim to fame had been as the discoverer of Atlantis - the Atlantis from Fushigi no Umi no Nadia, mind you.

Why Tom Cruise? Damned if I know. Maybe because his last film was Operation Valkyrie and that's similar to Valkyria?
You know... My dreams tend to randomly involve Tom Cruise too. And I don't even like him...
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 16:03

Cherubino wrote:You know... My dreams tend to randomly involve Tom Cruise too. And I don't even like him...

LOLZ.

That which you resist persists.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 20:18

boomer_gonz wrote:
Cherubino wrote:You know... My dreams tend to randomly involve Tom Cruise too. And I don't even like him...

LOLZ.

That which you resist persists.
The Power Of Claes Compels You!
*Sprinkles Gun Oil*

*Sprinkles Gun Oil*

*Sprinkles Gun Oil*
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 3:35

nah, it's Xenu tryin' to tell ya somethin'

Dreams Xenu

:dance:
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 4:17

I just woke up from a really bad nightmare!!!

In my dream I ordered the Triela figure and it came right away (like a second after I ordered it) and I opened it... and it was BROKEN!!! ;_; I started to cry, then I woke up.

Poor Triela...
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 7:13

My 'dream' Uni escaped my hands. I won't be going to MelU...though I haven't receive the rejection (or) acceptance letter yet, but I am sure I'm rejected.

My IB grade doesn't meet its requirements.

Seattle it is then...

THEN link up with my other dream of getting into North Point Military Academy and join the UN Peacekeeping force...is that possible?

Well, that's dream...realistically speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 4 Aug 2009 - 12:12

I had a nightmare followed by a dream.

The nightmare was that I went to a See's Candy store and they no longer sold truffles, just chews and fruits. Cry

But then I had a dream where Yuki Nagato and I were watching The Benny Hill Show. On Cloud 9
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Aug 2009 - 16:10

I had a dream I blasted my best friend for trying to hit on my girlfriend.

...we did had issues, but that's old time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 2:17

So I had a dream based on the recent GSG chapters. Note, that I haven't seen the untranslated stuff.

Heres what happened:

Chiara and Silvia stormed the tower and got claymored. TWICE. Beatrice reaches the top but gets sniped by Dante. A chopper then comes to pick yp Dante out but Sandro and Petra were inside!! The bitches had got rouge and were working for him...
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 5:33

This one's from a few months ago. Let's see...

I was walking through a jungle along a carriage. Old, the japanese looking stuff. The one who led the carriage was simply a shadow inside a cloak, with no face, and inside of it there were two people: a mother and her son. We were going through a narrow path, with small streams on both sides of it, and approached a gigantic wall that split the jungle. As we came closer, I realized I had to protect the kid in the carriage (Don't ask me why). We went through a small door in the wall and ended up in a swamplike area. The streams to the sides had plants, and the trees to our sides were decaying. Suddenly from the streams jumped out three snake people. I killed two, the thing leading the horses killed another one. The most surprising thing is what "I" was wearing: a sort of japanese armour made with wolf's skins. Kind of like the one in Mononoke princess. Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Wed 17 Feb 2010 - 14:33

A few days ago I dreamt that two brothers were fighting, one was good while the other was evil. They decided to have gun duel. They pointed their guns at each other and the good brother was shot in the chest. A cop treated him, and I grabbed his gun. I was so mad at the bad guy that I shot at him, but missed. I hid behind a van, while the bad bro was shooting back. I regretted trying to kill him and then I woke up.

Some time ago I had a dream of an alien girl that looked like a shinigami.
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 20:09

I've had five GSG-related dreams in a row. Bah.
In my dream last night, Triela and Hilshire were sent to America and walked around some big city, only to find graffiti of Triela wearing a shirt that said ' Call me princess one more time and I'll pop a cap in yo ass '.
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content