Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girl: The Abridged Series (YouTube)

4 posters

Go down

Gunslinger Girl: The Abridged Series (YouTube) Empty Gunslinger Girl: The Abridged Series (YouTube)

Post by Ghostfriendly Sat 2 May 2009 - 19:19

link 1; my series!

link 2

link 3

You know, like Naruto Abridged and Yugioh Abridged? Well...

As part of a 'make one episode of a new abridged anime series beginning with G' contest organised by HJbi2k, creator of berserk, Gantz and Escaflowne Abridged, I can offer up this modest parody of episode 3. Lacking previous experience in editing and voiceacting, I can't say the work in entirely flawless, but dig in. Two other Gunslinger Girl Abnridged entries to the same contest are under the other two links, with some rather better voices and humour.
Ghostfriendly
Ghostfriendly

Male

Forum Posts : 149

Fan of : Rico and Triela, Triela and Rico

Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl: The Abridged Series (YouTube) Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl: The Abridged Series (YouTube)

Post by Guest Sun 3 May 2009 - 0:31

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I take Gunslinger Girl too seriously.

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl: The Abridged Series (YouTube) Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl: The Abridged Series (YouTube)

Post by Guest Sun 3 May 2009 - 0:38

Ghostfriendly wrote:link 1; my series!

link 2

link 3

You know, like Naruto Abridged and Yugioh Abridged? Well...

As part of a 'make one episode of a new abridged anime series beginning with G' contest organised by HJbi2k, creator of berserk, Gantz and Escaflowne Abridged, I can offer up this modest parody of episode 3. Lacking previous experience in editing and voiceacting, I can't say the work in entirely flawless, but dig in. Two other Gunslinger Girl Abnridged entries to the same contest are under the other two links, with some rather better voices and humour.

Thanks for showing them to us. I thought number two was the best, though they're all a little rough. It's good to see that we will (possibly) get some good Gunslinger Girl Abridged Series'.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 3 May 2009 - 10:12

i was actually waiting for this for a while now after watching the other abridged serieses

but the audio of the 1st link was pretty bad.... and is this ur work too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu49pyuDfb0&NR=1

wait who are these other people
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 3 May 2009 - 10:45

well by definition "Abridged" means to shorten something... so the 3rd one is the closest one to the real plot to me... but i still got my fav highlights:

Spoiler:
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 May 2009 - 15:51

The best line in link 1 has to be

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 3 May 2009 - 17:20

I understand parody, but I admit I don't understand "Abridging".
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfriendly Sun 3 May 2009 - 19:41

It's a whole genre of its own. Thanks for the nice comments.

i was actually waiting for this for a while now after watching the other abridged serieses

but the audio of the 1st link was pretty bad.... and is this ur work too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu49pyuDfb0&NR=1

wait who are these other people

The other guys who did Gunslinger entries for the competition.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I take Gunslinger Girl too seriously.

I know what you mean, but I think taking it less seriously while I was doing this was a good thing for me.
Ghostfriendly
Ghostfriendly

Male

Forum Posts : 149

Fan of : Rico and Triela, Triela and Rico

Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 3 May 2009 - 23:18

Kiskaloo wrote:I understand parody, but I admit I don't understand "Abridging".

well those 3 guys pretty much made pardoys, since Abridging actually means to shorten something not make fun of it (which is covered by parody)
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Fri 5 Jun 2009 - 9:54

What if they were to make a 'shooting' short version where the series is covered in the kills only.

Something that would make someone go...Damn. Then, after watching the first season they weep and cry and cry some more saying, "Poor Angelica. *sniff* WAHHHHHH!!!!"

Or you know, something like that.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down