Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many band you want them to make music in GSG?

+12
MadHatChemist
Probit Return
Kougeru
Robert Frazer
Danjo3
LoC978
Triela-Chan
Triela
TTIO
Whatface
Nachtsider
emperor
16 posters

Go down

How many band you want them to make music in GSG? Empty How many band you want them to make music in GSG?

Post by emperor Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 2:07

For me,

1.Linkin Park
2.Enya
3.Will Smith
4.Aerosmith

LOL What about you? Evil
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

How many band you want them to make music in GSG? Empty Re: How many band you want them to make music in GSG?

Post by Nachtsider Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 2:14

Enya? Maybe, with a capital M. The rest are too mainstream, and even Enya might be pushing it. I'd go for Theatre of Tragedy and Within Temptation.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

How many band you want them to make music in GSG? Empty Re: How many band you want them to make music in GSG?

Post by Whatface Wed 11 Feb 2009 - 4:40

I dont know about bands, but I reckon this song would fit into GSG perfectly

Last edited by Totoum on Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 16:54; edited 2 times in total
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 16:50

Totoum wrote:
LoC978 wrote:Dramatic music with classical instruments always fits 'em best.

You mean like this?
http://www.deezer.com/#music/result/all/thank%20you%20for%20everything (click on the first song,i know it's 7 minutes but i think it's worth it)
wow... is that like... a compilation of songs all melded into one? I was struck with a whole lot of nostalgic feelings listening to it, but I couldn't pin down any one melody I heard... it was all so vaguely familiar...
but yeah, that's pretty much what I was talkin' about.

Totoum wrote:
LoC978 wrote:Maybe a few modern techniques thrown in, but certainly no distorted guitar, DJ scratching or complex lyrics.

So classic music with some modern techniques thrown in,I think you're going to like my next GG amv Wink
I look forward to it Smile
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 16:57

LoC978 wrote: wow... is that like... a compilation of songs all melded into one? I was struck with a whole lot of nostalgic feelings listening to it, but I couldn't pin down any one melody I heard... it was all so vaguely familiar...
but yeah, that's pretty much what I was talkin' about.

That's from the japanese movie "hana-bi" (great movie) , different part of the songs are heard throughout the movie.

and ,omg how could I forget "the do" who sometimes do unorthodox things but i think some of their song are a nice fit for GG

Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 17:34

It doesn't matter. A good song is a good song. It doesn't have to be slow or orchestrated to make it Gunslinger Girl-esque. Linkin Park is a good example of this.

Examples:

In The End