Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Guilt Trip

+14
MP5
Reina
Probit Return
sasahara17
Angiegarde
ElfenMagix
LoC978
Kiskaloo
Tommygunner70
boomer_gonz
Whatface
Danjo3
Nachtsider
West Nile
18 posters

Go down

Another Guilt Trip Empty Another Guilt Trip

Post by West Nile Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 3:22

alright what if this happens:

Your OC's superior gives him/her an apartment number and says "kill the man, leave no witnesses". your OC bursts into the room and finds a father huddled by his children and pregnant wife. the father is the target, and u obviously got witnesses now.
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Another Guilt Trip Empty Re: Another Guilt Trip

Post by Nachtsider Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 3:33

Liesel would hesitate a moment, but do the deed.

Aharon would do the deed without batting an eye.

Meir, being a bleeding heart, would not be able to do it. He'd protest, and end up being taken away while someone else filled in for him.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 5:33

Nachtsider wrote:Meir, being a bleeding heart, would not be able to do it.
Wow! That’s so very… non-Marty. You might want to rethink that buddy. Razz
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 6:19

I'm just staying true to character, Danjo. He is Emilio, after all.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 6:35

West Nile wrote:finds a father huddled by his children and pregnant wife.
Another Guilt Trip MK
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 7:07

Alpha would kill the father and leave the woman and children alone regardless of any orders.

'No women and no kids'is one of many professional rules he abides by since his internship. The only exception he makes is on the open battlefront. Damn those stray automatic rounds.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 9:47

Whatface wrote:
Another Guilt Trip MK

I guess Muffin would get along famously with Takashi. He'd have the same reaction.
Sadly though, His handler Ronaldo has been in a similar situation. which resulted in the death of his wife and kids, and he was the only survivor. So he wouldn't agree to those kind of missions easily.

Then again, he is a Veteran of the Dutch Marines, so he would make sure that there are no witnesses before sending out his wards.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 10:59

This is a rather anti-hero of our OCs at some point...which is cool as not all situation will end happy.

Now considering Frederick is more or less 'handler-less' and tags along mostly with Hillshire/Triela team...

Frederick would go:

*Crash door open* "Good afternoon and goodbye..!!"

(notices the man and the children)

Man: "Please...I have a...pregnant wife and a child!"

Frederick slaps his forehead. "Oh God this JUST have to happen all the time, is it?"

Then he'll start questioning about the reason 'why' this man must be killed. Maybe before the mission he even ask why must he be terminated. If it doesn't fit his...tolerance barrier, he'll pass the mission down--unless he's forced to do so.

But since it comes down to this...

"I don't want another Edward..." he sighs. "I'll regret doing this for the rest of my life...sorry."

*BRATATATATATATATATATAT*

On note:
Frederick's not a mindless idiot who'd go on a killing spree for fun. He has his tolerance rate...which is another reason why I think Muffin would work well to have a friend like him--vice versa. He can influence Muffin, while she can influence him Laughing

...aside from the same taste of video games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 11:23

If Michele was informed that women and children were present and were targets, Michele would refuse the mission. He saw this type of thing happen while serving in Yugoslavia and he didn't like it one bit and he sure as hell would not be a part of it. I mean if they're a family of bomb builders and everyone helps, that's one thing, but I am operating under the assumption that they are "innocents" in this scenario.

If he didn't know this was what was awaiting them, when Kara showed up and saw it, the "no witnesses" Rules of Engagement would not have covered such a situation and she'd secure the father (knock him unconscious and remove him). Regardless of what the wife and kids might want, a gun will ensure the mother's priority is to protect her children so Kara could use that to keep them compliant.

Depending on the situation, she'd either extricate herself with the target or terminate him out of sight by breaking his neck and then extricate.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 13:10

Nachtsider wrote:I'm just staying true to character, Danjo. He is Emilio, after all.
No, he’s not Emilio. Emilio is dead. The person you created is an OC. Plain and simple.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 13:31

Danjo3 wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:I'm just staying true to character, Danjo. He is Emilio, after all.
No, he’s not Emilio. Emilio is dead. The person you created is an OC. Plain and simple.

An OC Based on Emilio. Like Sheo's Elena is largely based on Elsa.

Or even better, lets say that your Story's are a so called "Danjo Universe" and Nachtsider has his "Nacht universe".

I personally like the Idea of Emilio being reborn as Meir. but thats just me being a Hopeless romantic there.

For Nachtsider's Writing Universe, I agree. Meir is a cyborged Emilio.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 19:32

Danjo3 wrote:No, he’s not Emilio. Emilio is dead. The person you created is an OC. Plain and simple.
Aww... you're no fun.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 19:41

Nachtsider wrote:
Danjo3 wrote:No, he’s not Emilio. Emilio is dead. The person you created is an OC. Plain and simple.
Aww... you're no fun.

No fun at all...

You got to experiment. thats how you have fun Very Happy
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 20:36

a mind is like a parachute...

also, to answer this one... Gwen would open fire without a second thought... and Orazio would need therapy.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 22:31

Like Kisk's OCs- Fernando would not accept such a mission.

Funny, Piero & I spoke about hos certain 9mms having a tendency of going through ppl. This is why Fernando chose the guns he did for their penetrating ability but not their body-exit capability. This would keep killing of innocents to a minimum.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 24 Nov 2008 - 22:57

Same reason Kara and Michele use .40 S&W - better power, but still not a great penetration risk.

I'm also moving to Mk 262 Open Tip Match (OTM) 5.56mm NATO rounds for Kara's XM8 since they don't have as great a penetration, either.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 10:52

Aww... you're no fun.

Well Nacht-sen, Danjo-sen is our OC critic after all. If he's 'fun' (in a way of openly accepting OCs despite it being derived from the original universe), then he's not our all-too-familiar 'Danjo Cowell'.

Wouldn't it be a little strange if Danjo-sen said: "Oh, I love your OC. Its marvelous! His character's astounding! Like real life!"

If that happens I'll make sure I take a hammer and crush my hand as an assurance that I am not dreaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 14:10

Panzer IV wrote:Wouldn't it be a little strange if Danjo-sen said: "Oh, I love your OC. Its marvelous! His character's astounding! Like real life!"
Hey now, I don’t hate all OC’s. Just so happens I think Biff & Britney are freaking awesome!

As a matter of fact, I plan on posting another story as soon as a certain someone gets back to me…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 22:56

My junior operative characters would respond as follows....

Clarissa would hesitate and be upset by it but she'd do the deed after saying sorry to them all. This is because she'd feel that the Agency had to live on in order to keep fighting terrorists and protect countless numbers of innocent people. Of course, she'd be emotionally scarred by her actions and seek to redeem herself to make up for her evil but neccessary act.

As for Anastasia, she'd also be upset by having to kill innocents but she too would do the deed after saying sorry to them all. She'd do it for largely the same reasons as Clair and she'd feel bad afterwards but unlike Clair who'd be open in her grief, Anastasia would try to conceal it at first but break down in tears later on.
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 19:25

Max (who hates families) would probably have fun while doing it. Not only will he kill them he would probably pick the kids first, slowly butchering them and then comes the wife. He would probablt stab her in non vital parts so that she will last a bit more and then come papa!.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 0:59

I think Whatface best described Iris' reaction.
Whatface wrote:
Another Guilt Trip MK

Rest of I-CARE would probably just storm the room and arrest everyone. They are law enforcement at the end of the day.

Megumi wouldn't kill anyone since she's been forbidden to do so by Sousuke and Kaname, and likely has made some huge embarrassing mistake that will make the rounds in the TDD later as gossip. Rebecca is with the Church of Violence, so no questions as to what happens there.

...would Rebecca even go in the room? She's more likely toss a whole bunch of grenades in there if given the choice. I guess she'll only go in with her gun if Eda tell her 'no bombs'.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 16:39

All of my OCs would probably go through with it. Maggie would probably be the only one who wouldn't, though I can't say for sure right now that she would or wouldn't. Nero would find the situation remarkably similar to the Bourne Identity, being the movie buff he is, but he'd still go through with it. If they were part of the mafia, Luca wouldn't care regardless and would kill all of them, brutally if she could. If they weren't, she'd be hesitant, but she'd still do her job.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 19:18

Reina would definately hesitate. Being morbid yet kind, she would take out the kids first so they didn't have to see their parents being killed, then the wife and finally the husband.

Emaro would get the mission over with and think about her actions later. Then she'd decide if it was for her handler, it was for the best.
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Forum Posts : 73

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 2:10

Terra: *lifts RPG* One shot. 4 Kills.

Carol: I'm sorry. *Proceeds to make things as bloody as possible*

----------

Ehud: ??? Ok, who is cock that made up this type of mission? I would do enough surveillance and research to know my target. If he has wife and kids, I would lure him outside and then kill him, and destroy hidden body in many places.

----------

Ehud considers that question as a lack of imagination around an assassination mission. His training and morals are extremely strict. Even if he had to bust in, he would tell the man to get away, and kill him outside, and do his best to hide the body.

If he were told to burst in and kill everyone who stayed in that place, and kill any witnesses, he'd get extremely suspicious and start doing some research on the person who requested such a mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 4:51

Sergei'd take the mission, carry it out without any questions, then clean up. He wouldn't enjoy doing it, and he'd probably make it fast and as painless as death can be, but in the end he'd do it.

As for Hawk... I'd like to say she wouldn't do it, but fact is she would if she was ordered to. Not like Sergei, who mainly would do it because he was ordered to, but because she believes that if she is ordered to kill someone then that person has done something to deserve it. As for family, she doesn't really understand what that is, so she'd have no more problem in killing them than in killing a visiting friend or neighbour.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 1:37

Brian and Allison would immediately say, "Fuck this mission!" and turn it over to someone else. In fact, their fratello isn't really designed for such missions.

But if it really came to that...

Allison: *sigh* I know sorry won't cut it, but... sorry.
*throws a flashbang, starts with the children first*

Later...

Brian: How'd it go?
Allison: No witnesses, as ordered.
Brian: Let's get out of here, then.
Allison: You drive. I won't be able to touch a steering wheel for a few days, maybe weeks.
Brian: This is why we stay in the car as much as possible.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 11:22

ElfenMagix wrote:Like Kisk's OCs- Fernando would not accept such a mission.

Funny, Piero & I spoke about hos certain 9mms having a tendency of going through ppl. This is why Fernando chose the guns he did for their penetrating ability but not their body-exit capability. This would keep killing of innocents to a minimum.
I have to rethink this one, only because such missions happen without warning or intell. So that said, if Fernando's team would run into a situation like this...

Scenario 1 (Fernando and the others finding this situation): Fernando would lead the team in and arrest the father, take him outside (and far away) and kill him there. The team backs him up for non-interference by the family. Family remains alive.

Scenario 2 (Rachel runs into the room finding the family): *Radios for advise, follow Scenario 1*

Scenario 2 (Rachel runs into the room finding the family, angry and pissed off as to how its going): Kills off the family without care, all out of anger.

Scenario 3 (Francesca runs into the room finding the family): Kills them all, as per her old program kicking in. Would not care about it either.

Scenario 1 (Fernando alone...): This would be difficult as in how involved the family is to the father's evil... in thinking it through- he would kill them all and then head to the nearest bar for Remorse In A Bottle. Then again, if it were like in UN Resolution, where the whole family was involved in the evils, he did kill them all without need for Remorse In A Bottle; but mind you, he had to fight the family, not shot them dead as they watched tv...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by st_frantic Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 19:52

West Nile wrote:alright what if this happens:

Your OC's superior gives him/her an apartment number and says "kill the man, leave no witnesses". your OC bursts into the room and finds a father huddled by his children and pregnant wife. the father is the target, and u obviously got witnesses now.

I had quite a similar situation in one of my fan fictions. There, Sergej showed his sadistic side.
(Sergej and Claudia entered the room)
Sergej: Nice greetings from the government (guns the father down).
Pregnant wife (starts screaming): What have you done?
Sergej: Shut the fuck up! You will see your husband soon enough! (silent) Claudia, tie everyone up. I'll go and get the gasoline.
Claudia: Okay, Daddy.

15 minutes later, Claudia and Sergej stood outside and watched how the apartment was burning down.
Sergej (smirking): I love the smell of a burning house.
Claudia: John 19:30: Jesus said, "It is finished"...
st_frantic
st_frantic

Male

Forum Posts : 119

Fan of : Jose/Henrietta

Original Characters : Claudia,Sergej,Alexej

Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sage44 Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:19

Michel:
" Oh heck to the no!! "

Orchard: " Oh no " * walks away *
Lebie: snipe * kills the father and runs away * " Es ist nicht wie einige Zeugen nicht verletzt wird. " ( It's not like a few witnesses won't hurt. )
Richard: * comes in by the window when the pregnant wife is getting something and cracks his neck *
Venus: * kills the full family with the families blood in her face and starts laughing and shooting them extra times oh and did you know she shot at the pregnant woman's belly first * " Yeah there all dead bonus points! " Another Guilt Trip 423829 snipe Well you can not blame her. She was conditioned. A lot.
sage44
sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 18:08

Probaly how it would pan out:

Ryu and Jean watching from a vantage point.

Kiyra: *kicks in the door expecting resistance, starts shaking at the thaught of distriying a family the way someone else distroyed hers. Pulls the trigger reluctantly on the fafher. Hhher report is shaken with guilt* target... eliminated

Jean: what about the others.

Kiyra: no... I... I wont... *dropps her gun* I...... I cant. *falls to her knees, crying* the weren't involved... they don't have to die. I'm sorry... I... failed. I'm s...sorry Ryu... Jean.....
sdp2501
sdp2501

Forum Posts : 132

Fan of : Rico, Gunslinger girl, Slpiknot, Asking Alexandria, Killswitch Engage, SUICIDE SILENCE, canibal corpse, buttered toffie popcorn XD, Xbox 360

Original Characters : Kiyra, Ryu

Comments : I will drag you. To oblivion, even if I must die.

Registration date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 4:07

Hmm, lemme see... Another Guilt Trip 5181
If the mission was handed to Andromeda/Victoria, they would go in together, kick in the door, and Victoria would not hesitate to shoot the family. However, before that could happen, ANdromeda would step in the way and stop her cyborg. Depending on the fathers crime and/or involvement with crime, Androemda would either A) order Victoria to kill him away from the family after smuggling them out of the country, of B) let him go and live with his family after smuggling them out of the country. Andromeda would do this because she was Ddishonourable discharged from the Czech army for some very similar reasons. Her officer ordered her to shoot a child, she knocked him uncious and threathened to kill any other memeber of the team that tried to folllow the order. In summary, the family would live and the father might be killed depending on the severity of his crime(s).

If the Mission was handed to Barry/Mercedes, Barry, being former MI6, would knock on the door to confirm that the target is in fact in the room much the same way that Jose did in Ep1 S1. Upon confirmation of the target being present, he would leave and Mercedes would slip in through the window, since using a sniper is not optimal. At seeing him huddled with his family, she would keep her Skorpion aimed at them to hold them there, then consult Barry over the radio. Barry would order her to kill the children when they aren't looking, once he causes a distraction, then finish off the man and woman as quickly as she could later. Barry knows that if a man is ordered executed, there is usually a good reason, and he had been given his orders. It would way down on the Fratello for a number of months, on Barry more than Mercedes, but alcohol would help lessen that pain during that time. FOr both of them.

If the mission was given to Samuel/Claes, Claes would knock on the door and force her way in once it was open, to cause as little noise as possible. Samuel would be only fractions of a second behind her. Upon seeing the family, Samuel would immediatley order Claes out of the appartment, as she still hasn't gotten over killing a father who was a predominant member of the Mafia in front of his wife and child, even being some months ago, and knows that making her kill the family would drive her to suicide. After Claes left, he would give them all a single bullet to the head, starting with the children and ending with the man. Smauel knows that if he just left them, someone else would be given the job and they may not be as humane about it, and helping them out of the country would egt him seperated from Claes and Jean would return her to the conditioning regime she was on before he arrived.

If it was handed to Anthony, he'd call his superviser an idiot since he is an analyst. And continue to drink his tea, analyse information, and irritate Periscilla.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum