Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triela's 18th Birthday Present

+14
Alfisti
commanderagl
Wileama
TTIO
boomer_gonz
Piero
Whatface
Awinnell
Danjo3
Tommygunner70
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Nachtsider
Kiskaloo
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Empty Re: Triela's 18th Birthday Present

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 3:09

boomer_gonz wrote:Triela wants one of those and a ZEN preloaded with:

Immigration Song - Led Zepplin
Burn in Hell - Dimmu Borgir
Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
Last Caress - The Misfits
Same Old Song and Dance - Aerosmith
High Voltage - AC/DC

and especially

Another One Bites the Dust - Queen

Lolz, ZENith of Zaniness reference Very Happy

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1956

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Empty Re: Triela's 18th Birthday Present

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 4:10

It's just so easy and crazy fun too.

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2574

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 4:13

cheers Thank you, all!

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 11:01

But if she receive a ZEN, wouldn't she want to have it loaded with songs from Queen...? (did some research on Queen...hahaha)

Of course, I can see she'll be crying each song is played chanting 'Freddie Mercury's dead' over and over and over and over again.

...until the song comes to:

I WANT TO BREAK FREE!~!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 11:06

Panzer, take a look above. A Queen song was named.

Nachtsider

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 4:52

Oh yeah! Laughing

Well, I mean a whole track of her ZEN would be filled with 'Queen' :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 17:42

While she's not 18 yet...

...do you believe Triela in the manga/anime can drive a car, in traffic, without incident? In other words, just hand her the keys and have her drive somewhere, say with basic supervision. Not downtown Rome, per se (even with over 20 years of experience, downtown Rome scares the heck out of me as a passenger - I don't want to know what it is like as a driver sweat). But say a quiet road to the Autostrada off rush-hour to a small community.

At 160cm, she can definitely "fit" behind the wheel. And she's no doubt watched Hillshire drive for years, so she should at least have a base of knowledge on what to do. She should also be able to study and learn the "rules of the road" so she would recognize traffic signs and lights and what to do at intersections and such.

The only thing she would lack is practice. And as those of us who do drive know, there is no replacement for experience. The trick is, where could she get practice? And how much would she need, being a cyborg with accelerated learning and reactions?

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 21:01

Though I would agree to this in full, I have to ask, why?
The girls are driven everywhere they need to go- whether by car or on the back of a Vespa Scooter. It is not that you should have them drive, but would you want too?

OK, it would be great if Triela drive Hillshire to the hospital, or girls being able to position themselves in large areas by themselves in a mission. But they require handlers, which means they require a bit of handling. Their mission in life is to kill assholes and fulfill agency and handler objectives while giving their handler all the love, honor and respect their conditioning medication can squeeze out of them. There is little room there for 'driving lessons.'

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 21:05

ElfenMagix wrote:Though I would agree to this in full, I have to ask, why?

OC fiction reasons.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 21:07

As long as it does not go against canon, I dont see why not.
As it is, the canon cyborg characters do not drive. That does not mean that the OC cyborg characters cant.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 21:10

Well that is why I am asking. If the consensus is the cyborgs wouldn't drive (whether or not they physically could), then I'll go with "Plan B".
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 21:56

My consensus is that the canon cyborgs dont drive. Most might agree on me with this, but some will not. We can write to give them what abilities we like too, but if it clashes with what Yu creates or has created, such fanficts are reguarded as "it did not exist" category. A category many writers do not want to be in.

OC cyborgs are another matter entirely. Anything goes with the laws of nature, humans, physics and imagination.

Note: my word is not that of god here. Its just an opinion.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 4 Nov 2008 - 22:15

Well by definition fan-fic "didn't happen". Wink

Seriously, it was more just a throw-away thing, so I'll drop it - and save Michele $150K (and not because I planned to have Triela wrap the car around a tree, either). Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 5 Nov 2008 - 2:36

While it’s true the girls have never been shown driving anywhere in canon, it would definitely make sense if they knew how. It’s a skill that could come in handy (or save a life) in a lot of different situations.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Nov 2008 - 5:29

It might also undermine their disguise, though. Girls their age might not be allowed to drive, or, at the very least, would attract unneccesary attention. The only ones I can imagine behind the wheel while pulling off a nondescript, "You don't notice me" look would be Triela or Petra, maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 5 Nov 2008 - 5:32

vinnytre wrote:It might also undermine their disguise, though. Girls their age might not be allowed to drive, or, at the very least, would attract unneccesary attention.
I was talking more along the lines of emergency situations.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Nov 2008 - 5:53

That's true. They can scale walls with a jump, leap across buildings, and run fast enough (with a few strategic jumps) to catch up with a snatch-thief on a bike.

I'd say, if they were trained in those, the handlers probably trained them to drive too. They probably were never seen driving because no situation has come up where it is imperative that they do, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 5 Nov 2008 - 10:52

What I was considering is certainly not a scene integral to the story, which is why I wanted to run a "sniff test" of it here. Hillshire's Benz breaks down and she and Kara have to come get him and Michele. Kara can drive, so easy enough to have her do it.

Of the canon girls, only Triela and Petra could really pull it off because they can look 18, which is the minimum driving age in Italy.

I don't think Henrietta has the physical stature to drive. Angelica is probably borderline there, as well. Claes is likely tall enough, but she can't pass for 18 (IMO). Rico is a bit shorter, but might be able to physically fit, but no way would she pass for 18.

I would tend to think that, in general, they were not taught to drive since even when they operate as a single fratello, they likely have access to "local support" should something go wrong. Then again, we didn't know Triela was trained as a trauma surgeon until Chapter 56 when she pulled that bullet out of Hillshire. Wink
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 6 Nov 2008 - 16:44

Basic & Advanced First Aid should be a subject that the cyborgs should know, especially when it comes to their own bodies. At least the basics of Battle Field Emergency Medicine. Besides, Triela did it under the direction of Hillshire.

Driving is still another issue. In order to look 18+ when protecting the prosecuter, Triela had to undergo a lot of modifications to be made taller and more older with a complete woman's build. Some can say that much of it can be done with padded bras, wigs and high heels, but I dont think so. Considering that the parts are changeable when needed, one can say that Triela's arms and legs were lenghtened for this one mission, and other things added. Outside of that, even though she maybe over 18, she is still a pubesent teen in the 12-14 age range in appearence and at times behavior. At least tht is how I see it.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 6 Nov 2008 - 17:04

I don't think she had physical modifications done to her. I expect Yu would have pointed that out if there had.

Alessandro is really darn good at make-up and clothing effects, so I believe that is all he did with Triela. I tried to find out what the minimum age to join the Polizia di Stato is, but their website doesn't list any qualifications or even has a "application" section. In the UK, it appears to be 18, so I have to guess that works for the PdS, as well. Petra said she was 20 and Triela didn't look as old, so I am guessing Triela was shooting for late 18/early 19.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 7 Nov 2008 - 2:41

Kiskaloo wrote:I don't think she had physical modifications done to her. I expect Yu would have pointed that out if there had.
I agree. Physically modifying her and then changing her back is far too much wear and tear to inflict for just one mission.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Mon 10 Nov 2008 - 22:51

physical modification of that length does seem unlikely. If nothing else it would leave the cyborg feeling awkward with limbs longer then they use to be.

However I would like to point out, pulling a bullet out of someone isn't exactly basic first aid. It really isn't something they encourage you to do. Advanced first aid would be nice, but at the same time it's actually pretty tricky stuff to learn. I would more then happy with getting the bleeding under control. Beyond that I'm more worried about their ability to shoot other people. That skill aught to cut down on them need to stop me from bleeding.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 15:25

Maybe the Agency’s medical plan isn’t worth shit and Hillshire’s just too cheap to pay the deductible.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 15:29

Danjo3 wrote:Maybe the Agency’s medical plan isn’t worth shit and Hillshire’s just too cheap to pay the deductible.

I expect you're joking, but I did some research into Italian health care (working on background for Rico) and believe me, it is amazing. Italy is not ranked #2 by the World Health Organization because it's bad. Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 16:36

Sorry, I forgot to include the Razz face.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 20:01

After having watched the Season 12 premiere of the show Top Gear, I can now say that I have found a car Triela will have no problem driving if she jumped in it right now:

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Gallardo_560

The Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4.

It may have 550hp. It may do 0-100km/h in 3.7 seconds. It may out-drag a Porsche GT2. And it might lap even faster then a Ferrari 430 Scuderia. But no less an authority on driving cars fast then Jeremy Clarkson said that "Anyone can drive it fast."

Anyone.

Screen-caps from Top Gear.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 16:22; edited 3 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 20:45

Hmmm...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 2:56

I think Triela would faint if she saw that parked outside the dorm on her birthday.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 15:02

Kiskaloo wrote:It may have 550hp. It may do 0-100km/h in 3.7 seconds. It may out-drag a Porsche GT2. And it might lap even faster then a Ferrari 430 Scuderia. But no less an authority on driving cars fast then Jeremy Clarkson said that "Anyone can drive it fast."

If Hammond or May had said that, I'd agree. But Jeremy. Jeremy.

That guy is just insane! (and a bit of an idiot. Moreso than insane, but hey.) Razz
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 16:58

TTIO wrote:If Hammond or May had said that, I'd agree. But Jeremy. Jeremy.

That guy is just insane! (and a bit of an idiot. Moreso than insane, but hey.) Razz

Captain Slow would be too intimidated to get in and drive it in the first place. Wink

But god I did love the in-car shots of Jeremy driving the new Porsche 911 GT2. Laughing

And the Lorry Driving Contest. Gods, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. cheers
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Wed 12 Nov 2008 - 17:15

I haven't watched the new ones yet, I really should... Dunno why though.

EDIT: That is, why I haven't watched them Razz
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 8 Feb 2009 - 23:25

Awinnell wrote:lol ,(you can imagine Murray commentating the fight ) "and shes swinging for my head ,LOOK AT THAT ! I'm bleeding its going all over the place !

I was looking through some old Top Gear segments (from the Original Format in the 1990s) and found one with Ol' MW driving a McLaren F1 GTR. Guh?
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 9 Feb 2009 - 10:11

murrays coming back to commentate this years fomula 1, hes 85 !

you can imagine the rest of the team being trained in CPR and given one of those automatic defibralators !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 9 Feb 2009 - 10:38

Yeah it was great when CBC would re-broadcast the F1 races at night during the 1990s. So I'd watch it live on ESPN and then catch MR's review on the overnight.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 19:28

Hey hey, with the crisis, even the agency's budget is bound to be reduced...
I Suggest a Fiat 500 spyder bertone !
Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 1947_fiat_500_spyder_bertone_04_m

Cheaper than the Lambourgini !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 20:04

Rehael wrote:Hey hey, with the crisis, even the agency's budget is bound to be reduced...I Suggest a Fiat 500 spyder bertone!

Cheaper than the Lambourgini!

It is indeed, but now that Kara has a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Triela's contract states she must have "vehicular equivalency" to any co-star. Laughing
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 May 2009 - 7:29

Kiskaloo wrote:Claes, being such a prim and proper girl, would naturally go for something subtle...

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Koenigsegg-CCX-2007

Koenigsegg CCX

will, it ain't the modified version either. you need the tail wing to increase the downward force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 12 May 2009 - 9:56

hoh wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:Claes, being such a prim and proper girl, would naturally go for something subtle...

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Koenigsegg-CCX-2007

Koenigsegg CCX

will, it ain't the modified version either. you need the tail wing to increase the downward force.

Unlike The Stig, Claes could hold it in a corner. Wink

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 12 May 2009 - 12:26

Kiskaloo wrote:Unlike The Stig, Claes could hold it in a corner. Wink
:lol!:
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 12 May 2009 - 22:42

damn... The Stig cant beat a little girl!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by commanderagl Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 22:58

Armored Veyron or Reventon (lambo) would be awesome.

Or the Batmobile from DK

Sorry for no pics, need to figure them out on this forum
Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Moz-screenshot

Last edited by commanderagl on Mon 13 Jul 2009 - 23:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Batmobile)
commanderagl
commanderagl

Male

Forum Posts : 28

Fan of : Etta and Rico

Comments : Politicians are starting to fear the GUN, not the person behind it.
God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 12:45

ElfenMagix wrote:We cant leave Rachel out of this one, now cant we?
Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Rachel%27sx19

This is one of your favorite jokes aint it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 12:46

Rehael wrote:Hey hey, with the crisis, even the agency's budget is bound to be reduced...
I Suggest a Fiat 500 spyder bertone !
Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 1947_fiat_500_spyder_bertone_04_m

Cheaper than the Lambourgini !

Atleest they dont have to break any windows to shoot out from!

Back to top Go down

Post by commanderagl Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 13:39

Now what would happen if we put the girls on TOPGEAR?

All i can say is that Jay Kay wont be on top anymore.
commanderagl
commanderagl

Male

Forum Posts : 28

Fan of : Etta and Rico

Comments : Politicians are starting to fear the GUN, not the person behind it.
God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal.

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 23:40

Resent anime fan wrote:

Yes it is. The X 1/9 is one of the smallest, or I should say- shortest cars at 3ft 10.5in. Rachel's 4'6"... But from the chair to the pedals is almost 5ft (you're almost laying down to drive that car!), thats longer than Rachel is tall!

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 75sd26
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 4:42

ElfenMagix wrote:
Resent anime fan wrote:

Yes it is. The X 1/9 is one of the smallest, or I should say- shortest cars at 3ft 10.5in. Rachel's 4'6"... But from the chair to the pedals is almost 5ft (you're almost laying down to drive that car!), thats longer than Rachel is tall!

What about the Smart for two? That car is fricking tiny!
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 14:38

ElfenMagix wrote:
Resent anime fan wrote:

That a fucking funny one, it never gets old (espcialy with the look on Raychels eyes she looks so bored out of her mind!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 6:26

...well, if you're looking for something small (enough for one of the girls to drive), fast, easy to drive; may I suggest the Caterham R500 Superlight?

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Caterham.r500

Hey, even the 125 Roadsport would be plenty enough... Razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 9:50

That actually is about the perfect car for Rome traffic, Alfisti.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 10:21

umm the Fiat X 1/9 is actually 13 foot long,not 3 10,its 3 foot 10 from the Bumpers to the centre of the front wheel !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 11:05

Awinnell wrote:umm the Fiat X 1/9 is actually 13 foot long,not 3 10,its 3 foot 10 from the Bumpers to the centre of the front wheel !
I was talking about from the floor to the top of the roof. I know, I owned one.
From the back of the seat to the pedals is quite some distance as you are literally laying down to drive it. In Rachel's case, if from hip to toe is 28 inches, even the chair is pushed up as far as it can go, her feet would still not reach the pedals without extending them. Plus the chair has to be raised so she can see above the wheel! Evil

The X 1/9 was one of the most comfortable cars I ever drove!!!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 11:34

ElfenMagix wrote:
Awinnell wrote:umm the Fiat X 1/9 is actually 13 foot long,not 3 10,its 3 foot 10 from the Bumpers to the centre of the front wheel !
From the back of the seat to the pedals is quite some distance as you are literally laying down to drive it. In Rachel's case, if from hip to toe is 28 inches, even the chair is pushed up as far as it can go, her feet would still not reach the pedals without extending them. Plus the chair has to be raised so she can see above the wheel! Evil

Don't know if you've heard of it, but here in Holland we actually have something called "Midget Aid". its a kit really.

It comes with a childrens chair. much like the baby chairs you strap into the seatbelts this thing is strapped onto the regular drivers seat with out having to mod the chair itself so the pint sized driver can see over the wheel. then there is an extension piece for gear leaver. along with a few extenders for the pedals. Sure enough it allows a midget to drive a big fucking Mercedes. I've seen it once and it looks quite hilarious. The funny thing is that the midget I've seen using this aid could actually out drive a regular sized person.

But in terms of getting in and out of the car, a regular sized person is faster.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 16:14

I have seen them, Tommy, but as customized job on various cars.
I have a friend who used to make hand control modifications to cars for handicapped people to drive without using the pedals. Some of the things I seen him built were hillarious by appearence but very functional. Goes to show you that beauty is only skin deep (but ugly is to the bone!).
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 9:34

Tommygunner70 wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:

Don't know if you've heard of it, but here in Holland we actually have something called "Midget Aid". its a kit really.

It comes with a childrens chair. much like the baby chairs you strap into the seatbelts this thing is strapped onto the regular drivers seat with out having to mod the chair itself so the pint sized driver can see over the wheel. then there is an extension piece for gear leaver. along with a few extenders for the pedals. Sure enough it allows a midget to drive a big fucking Mercedes. I've seen it once and it looks quite hilarious. The funny thing is that the midget I've seen using this aid could actually out drive a regular sized person.

But in terms of getting in and out of the car, a regular sized person is faster.

Kind of reminds me of a girl we had with us when I was back in cadets: she was 19 but needed a booster seat to see over the dash of her car... needless to say, though she aced the aptitude tests they never let her near a plane cockpit...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 10:09

hahahahahaha. Nice one.

Well you'd be surprised. Small bodied people are able to handle the G-forces better. I don't know about other aircraft, but the maximum body size for the F-16 is 1.80 Meters. which is also why the Dutch army is thinking of training more woman to be pilots. because their bodies can handle the G-forces even better then males.

Quite logical seeing as woman have those globes that defy gravity in the first place Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 10:16

Tommygunner70 wrote:hahahahahaha. Nice one.

Well you'd be surprised. Small bodied people are able to handle the G-forces better. I don't know about other aircraft, but the maximum body size for the F-16 is 1.80 Meters. which is also why the Dutch army is thinking of training more woman to be pilots. because their bodies can handle the G-forces even better then males.

Quite logical seeing as woman have those globes that defy gravity in the first place Razz

No... quite litterally she was too short to safely use an ejector seat Razz . Seriously, I'm about 5'9" and she barely came up to my chest.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 11:21

Alfisti wrote:
No... quite litterally she was too short to safely use an ejector seat Razz . Seriously, I'm about 5'9" and she barely came up to my chest.

I am 6'2" myself, but if she is really that short... Oh Snap!

But she would be a perfect example of IBH.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 14:15

wouldn't she want a four door?

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 2010_f10
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 16:34

Kara's 18th Birthday Present(s):

Triela's 18th Birthday Present - Page 2 Happy_18_Kara

Ferrari F430 Spyder convertible on the left for when the weather is sunny and a Ferrari 599 GTB coupe on the right for when it's not.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 16:23; edited 2 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum