Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers?

+7
Sheo Darren
boomer_gonz
sasahara17
Piero
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Kiskaloo
11 posters

Go down

What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers? Empty What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers?

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 17:27

(Since I assume the OC handler's are all drinking buddies together. drinkin' ) Laughing

After about six months with Section 2, Michele feels:

• Giuseppe - Will likely get along most amicably with him, based on Kara's friendship with Henrietta.
  • Jean - Currently thinks he is a heartless son of a bitch. That view may or may not change over time.
  • Hilshire - Respects him as an Interpol man. Opinion could change for the better or worse how things work out between him and Triela after Napoli (depending on what he is privy to).
  • Raballo - Would have liked him if he'd known him and could sympathize with his worry about the kids, but would not have agreed with his attempt to expose Section 2 to the press and public.
  • Marco - Doesn't like him at first for how he treats Angelica (whom Michele knows, even if she doesn't remember him). However, I have a nugget of a story idea after her death where they may find some common ground to at least respect each other.
  • Lauro - Would have hated him even more then Jean if he'd known him.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers? Empty Re: What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers?

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 18 Sep 2008 - 21:54

Who Fernando?
He thinks that the whole SWA/Cybrorg program is a stupid idea to begin with. But:

Jose: An OK guy. Helped him out in his first days filling forms and getting a few needed things.

Jean: No comment.

Marco: Has a lot of respect for him, for like Jose, Marco has beening helping out from time to time.

Lauro: Does not care about the dead, would have punched him out if he were alive and saw the abuse he gave Elsa first hand.

Ernesto: Something about Ernesto irks Fernando. He cant quite put his finger on it. Ernesto is like a Dr Jekyll /Mr Hyde character- nice one day and about to chop your head off the next.

Rabello: (You mean the empty room Cleas uses as a library? Never heard of him.)

Ferro: (in Solution's Resolution, Ferro was teamed up with Claes for a Sorella Team and is Fernando's Supervisor)... Uhm- Keep Jean out of my hair for one, and two- stop shaking that ass of yours so much and I'll play nice with others.

Hillshire: How in hell did you get into this mess? In fact, dont tell me, I dont want to know.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers? Empty Re: What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers?

Post by Guest Fri 19 Sep 2008 - 1:51

Koch is dead in my fic...

but here's what he thinks:

Giuseppe: A nice guy...I guess. Maybe a little too soft on his operative...

Jean: A leader is what I can describe. Rather harsh on his operative, but if it gets the job done...

Marco: Not much I know about him. I heard his operative's situation though; must be hard for him.

Lauro: One false step led to another. One good example: Lauro

Hillshire: Hey! My drinking buddy! Time to speak with our mother-tongue all night, eh?

Arnester: Who...?

How about Operatives as well?

-Frederick-

Giuseppe: Henrietta's older brother--clearly he recognizes her feeling but decides to ignore them

Jean: Rico's slave master. Although he is rough most of the time, I have to admit he has a soft side too...

Marco: Angie's father-like brother. Poor Angie...

Lauro: Heard how he was killed by his own operative. What was her name again...? Elsa, was it? Yeah, I think it is. Maybe he's a nice guy but I don't know.

Arnester: LOL wut? -\_0.0_/-

Hillshire: My source of income and Triela's father-like brother. Little did he know Triela and I were using his card for stuff--hey, where do you think I manage to buy parts and ammo for the StG44?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 19 Sep 2008 - 9:57

Kara is probably still too new to really have formed any real opinions on the other operatives.

She certainly likes Giuseppe because she is close to Henrietta and it is clear to Kara that Giuse cares about Henrietta.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 19 Sep 2008 - 13:56

Orazio's thinking-

Giuseppe: I don't envy the guy. He's a reformed drunk with more demons than any five people should have. For all of that, though... he's maintained himself as a respectable guy and a skilled operator.
Then there's his 'little sister' problem. The guy really needs someone else to look after her for a week or so, just so he can go out, unwind and get laid...

Jean: If Giuseppe has more demons than any five people should... Jean has more than any ten... and he's stayed away from escapism... almost completely. The man scares me. He's like a robot... he's revenge incarnate.
...yet somehow he's sort of a decent guy, underneath it all. I even see him crack a joke now and again.

Marco: Great guy. He likes to go out drinkin' about as much as I do... I was surprised to learn how old he is, though. I think he has his own share of demons, but he really keeps 'em under wraps, if so.

Hillshire: I don't know how this guy came to be here... he's really not... military... enough for this place. Or Italian enough. He trained one hell of an operative, though. And I guess he brings a sort of stability to the table that none of the rest of us have.

Lauro, Raballo, and Arnester (Earnesto?): never heard of 'em.

Alessandro: He's got a decent grasp of human nature... and basic tactics... but he acts like a horny teenager who's been handed too much power... the guy needs to grow up and take responsibility for that poor girl.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Fri 19 Sep 2008 - 14:38

Piero's views:

Jean: This guy's a total hardass, but a capable leader. In a way, I have to admire his ruthlessness; he's probably better suited for this job then I am. The only major decision he's made that I can really disagree with is letting his girl get so tripped out on conditioning meds that she requires pretty much constant direction on the battlefield.

Marco: I can't believe I've actually become buddies with one of the Polizia's di Stato's Counter Terrorist wannabes. A nice guy, and actually pretty capable... just don't tell any of my old GIS buddies I said that.

Giuseppe: I have to admire this kid in a way. He's got a sort of idealism that most of the rest of us lost years ago. That being said, I'm not sure he really belongs here. He seems a little to naive, and his cyborg is too undisciplined for my taste. I prefer not to have Diana working with her too closely on missions.

Hillshire: I like this guy. He's a bit too serious, but I have to admire his dedication. I also really like his cyborg. She's a borne leader, and she's been a great help to me in taking care of Diana. Whether it's on or off the battlefield, when Diana is with her, I know she's in good hands.

Raballo: I think I would have respected this guy if I'd met him. By all accounts he was a capable officer (always a reassuring thing if you're going to have to take orders from someone). What a waste it was for him to go like that...

Bernardo (based somewhat on RPG Bernardo): This guy is great to hang out with. He's got a really good sense of humour. Perhaps a little too good. While him and his cyborg have both proven to be capable and unusually resourceful, his tendency to joke around on the job often makes me a bit uneasy during ops.

Additional note: I need to keep more of an eye on this guy. He seems to be getting a little to close to Miranda for my liking...

We should do something like this between OCs too...

Last edited by Piero on Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 19:31; edited 1 time in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 8:09

We should do something like this between OCs too...

Laughing yeah we should...!

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 9:30

Gee... things like this remind me I need to get off my ass and write stuff.

Well, I suppose...

Guiseppe / Jean / Marco / 'Sandro - In Italy, far, far away from Charmonix.

Hillshire - Likable guy, if a bit of a doofus. his cyborg has some serious issues tho', especially with her (nonexistent) bust.

Bernado - 'bout six feet down from where the headstone reads 'Here lies Bernado. Good man, not so good bomb squad'.

Lorenzo - Hillshire's old boss.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 18:20

Ohhh, one of my favorite topics concering the Lucas/Terra team!

LUCAS:
Giuseppe - A weak and degenerating idiot of morals. Needs to be fired.

Jean - Acceptable man, but needs to be more strict and punishing on the handlers and the girls. He needs to up his level of conditioning since how Rico doesn't seem serious about her work.

Hillshire - Who? Oh... the dull cannonball. Can't get anything out of him, and certainly has some odd ways about training. Triela is only good because she's hard on herself.

Raballo - Glad that he died and never met. Claes is obviously proof of the binding weakness she had to him, something Rabello is to blame.

Marco - Also somewhat acceptable, but needs to ask for Angelica's termination so he can get on with another cyborg. Needs to 'suck up' sometimes, accept Angelica for the hopeless failure she is.

Lauro - Would make a good drinking buddy after a while. He would've admired Elsa's abilities and encouraged competition between Elsa and Terra.

Alessandro - Almost as bad as Gino, but plays with life too much. Needs a good boot camp or two.

Not Canon, but from reading above:

Michele - Needs to get grounded from flying the clouds about the girls. He obviously isn't servicing or drilling his cyborg properly. "Learn something from Lauro."

Fernando - ("would have punched him out if he were alive and saw the abuse he gave Elsa first hand".) You can most certainly well try to punch me out, but it wouldn't do anything but show that you have a heart with a worthless weakness."

Koch - I don't know who you think you are. I'm glad to see your cyborg turned out alright. But if you think that I'm taking 'false steps', think again. My Terra could kill your Frederick in less than 30 seconds.

Orazio - Say anything about demons, and after laughing at the comment, I will make your face look like a demon's @$$.

Piero - Respect? What do you call respect? I wouldn't dare respect any of the loosers called handlers. Your respect shows underdog, which interperts into weakness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 18:23

Kiskaloo wrote:(Since I assume the OC handler's are all drinking buddies together. drinkin' ) Laughing

Heah, heah, not Lucas.

"I know you guys are out for a drink, and I'd like to come, but Terra needs some discipline."

"But, today's a holiday. We're off."

"Terra would still be training without me, but she needs some pushing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 10:24

Woah Colo-sen that comment made by Lucas could generate an entire mob of handlers--original and OCs--charging at him at once!

And that's some strict training 0_0
...although I have to think that Koch is rather lax with Frederick's training and let him train to his leisure (you can't achieve something if you don't enjoy it!) or if asked to...

It somewhat reminds me of a communist-like governing.

But if its considering OC handler's opinion towards one-another:

Lucas: Who? Lucas? You mean that bastard who sent his cyborg to her death? That power-hungry non-appreciative SOB who think 'power is everything'? Who has never heard of him? He's quite famous!

Michelle: Heard the Agency has some new guys in their lists...is he one of them? I think he is... *Is KIA before even had the chance to meet or know*

Fernando: Heard words about him but never met him personally. Hillshire spoke highly of his operative one time when he got himself drunk. Damn, this figures I should try to get around often...

Orazio: Damn, this figures I should get around more often and stop sticking my ass in a table with papers and pen...maybe he'd like to go for a drink sometimes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 11:00

Well Lucas actually has a point. Michele is not interested in turning Kara into a T-800 Terminator. He trains her to ensure she is capable of performing the missions she will be sent on with an emphasis on knowing her target before she pulls the trigger. But he is not going to have her out their doing rifle drill for hours at a time day in and day out.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 21:31

Fernando has to say that he does not take anything said in a drunken stupor serious unless it has blackmail value.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 23:51

MUST...RESIST...SPOILER...TEMPTATION!!!!!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 2:58

ElfenMagix wrote:Fernando has to say that he does not take anything said in a drunken stupor serious unless it has blackmail value.
Drunk men do tell the truth. If you want some information outta somebody, the old trick of the books is to make him drunk and then ask him.

Not that they always talk the truth when drunk, sometimes it is mumble-jumble...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 9:42

"Alcohol is a liquid good for preserving almost anything...except secrets." - anonymous
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 22:46

Like I said, BlackMail Material!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 2:37

An incognito Rolito would be the one mixing the handlers' drinks lol.

If it's Spider Orchid Rolito:

Giuseppe - "I understand what you feel. I had a little sister once, too..."

Jean - "Cold man. If I ever needed ice water, I'd tap his veins. But, he is the Boss, and he's the best at what he does."

Hilshire - "... you, my friend, are doomed, I say. Doomed. Can I be the best man at your wedding?"

Raballo - *holds up a glass* "To absent companions."

Marco - "He's in denial. He doesn't want to get hurt anymore. That's why he pushes Angie away. I would know. I'm here exactly because of the same reasons."

Lauro - "Lauro who?" (Note: Spider Orchid Rolito replaced Lauro.)

Ernesto - "He's funny. He's like the big brother in anime who exists solely to tease and torment his little sister. He'd make a great put-down comedian."

Alessandro - "... you know, Nabokov intended Lolita to be an ironic tragicomedy against pedophilia..."

As I don't have a sufficient grasp of the other OC handlers, I will keep my peace on them.

Hmmm... just a thought...

When did Raballo die? Spider Orchid Rolito actually might be able to meet him if he (Rolito) arrived early.
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 4:04

More of Orazio's thoughts (meaning an internal monologue, not spoken, Colonel. He's not the type to discuss these things aloud much... if pressured for an opinion about someone, he mostly just gives noncommittal grunts and tries quite doggedly to change the subject):

Piero- Not a bad guy... needs to loosen up and realize he's not in GIS anymore. Now where'd that sister of his get off to..? Wink

Lucas- Harsh. Too harsh. Zero understanding of human nature. Terrible leader. Decent grasp of tactics, and absolutely obsessed with combat training, though. He and his operative are a hammer to be used against brick wall (or a tank, really), nothing more.

Michele- I get along with the guy well enough, but really haven't gotten to know him. His operative seems a little on the uh... fashionable... side for this business... but I guess that's useful for blending in at her age... Goddamn MTV...

Koch- Never got to know the guy... Seemed to act like a devoted father, though. I wonder what his connection to that kid was..?

Fernando- Holds himself a little apart... Not really sure about him, but he seems like a decent guy.

(Spider Orchid)Rolito- There's somethin' different about this guy. I can't tell if he's sixteen or fifty sometimes. In any case, the man's a laugh riot most of the time. Moves like a cat, though. I think he's got more martial arts background than the rest of us.
Boomer wrote:MUST...RESIST...SPOILER...TEMPTATION!!!!!
Nyromi (if, say, Orazio saw her somewhere in Rome before he was a handler)- Daaaamn... Stop staring, numbnuts. Aaand there she goes. Great job, Casanova.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 2:39

It's 1 in the morning and I don't know why I'm doing this...

Brian's thoughts on the other handlers after a couple months spent in the SWA

The Croce Brothers: Ah, my old buddies from the Balkans. I'm amazed Giuse still soldiers on like he does and keeps such an upbeat attitude after all the shit pie thrown in his face.

Jean, on the other hand, could stand to be a little more compassionate. I know what happened to his family and fiance was terrible, but maintaining such a ferocious vendetta can't be good for you. I'm starting to think he made sense about the whole conditioning thing, I'm kind of afraid of what'll happen if Allison loses her friends in action because of some PRF knob-gobblers. Knowing her, she might start the "Section II Vendetta Club" right along with him if her pals are killed.

Hillshire: Oh, I pity him, yet I have a laugh at his expense. Poor guy can't put off Triela's feelings forever, though.

Marco: No comment.

Raballo: Sounded like a decent bloke, but you don't try to blow the covers off of a wet-works unit. Did he not know anything about OPSEC and classified information?

Lauro: I'm amazed no one had the balls to sock this knob in the face. Got his comeuppance though, didn't he?

Alessandro: Good guy, he and Petra are real helps to Allison. He could at least make the effort to keep his relationship with his cyborg professional. Yes, she's very pretty, I'm sure, but hasn't he heard of the "Half your age plus seven" rule? I really do think he'll get along fine as long as he keeps his knob in his pants and out of his cyborg... where have I heard that before?

Non-Canon

Lucas: This is not his line of work, if he's just going to look at everyone with a sneer. He'd be better off cocking about in some third-world cesspool in Africa, maybe guard some diamonds or some shit like that.

Michele: Ah! There's a good man when I see one. Real caring about Kara, real helpful to my petrolhead sister, all-around good bloke. Rich, too. Man, maybe I should've capitalized on the dot-com bubble.

Elio: A fellow halfie, who'd have thunk it? Another good bloke to learn from; he's helped me deal with Allison's lorry phobia. I'm glad he takes good care of Marisa.

Fernando: What a man of mystery! I'd like to know more about him, but dude just intimidates me.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 3:41

Lot of interesting older threads being resurrected lately...

Okay, Elio's opinions...probably expressed over cigars & scotch during a late night conversation in the study of his old mate Lorenzo.

Jean Croce: That fella is carrying around a burden that only he can decide when to let go of. Even if he smears every Padanian off the face of the earth it isn't going to fill that hole he's trying to fill.

Giuse Croce: Reminds me of a calm lake that you just know has something dangerous hiding in it. He is the only guy in this outfit who could deal with that cyborg of his.

Victor Hillshire: German...what more can I say? He's a decent bloke I guess, and you can't deny he gets the absolute best out of his cyborg.

Alessandro Rissi: Smart young guy, but if he's not careful he's gonna find himself over 50 and just like Lorenzo & I. He needs a life that's not all fake.

I never met Raballo, Marco Toni, or Lauro.

Non-Canon:

Michele Pagani: A bit of a cream-puff, but very generous & likeable. I'd like working with him even if the only reason was that he drives Jean crazy.

Jethro Blacker: An amusing scoundrel. We overlapped at MI-6 for a few years, but never crossed paths. As a Field Commander I knew why he had to leave the company...but it's none of the rest of you'se damn business.

Avise Mancini:Seems like he's trying to take on the whole agency during his first few months. This one's got some hidden issue we don't know about yet.

We've gotten a lot of new fellows in the agency recently...I need to get to know them better before I form an opinion. Say...hit me with a re-fill, Lorenzo.What Is Your OC's Handler's Opinion of the Canon Handlers? Scotch10
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 4:36

Jethro's opinions... given in the context of him not being around the SWA much. Also in the context of him not being quite so much of a prick as his cyborg.

Jean - Not the nicest bloke out there, but right for the job. Sadly the man in command can't always afford to be "one of the guys". Seems to have an axe to grind with the Padania, that's worrying in a way... you gotta wonder how it'll effect his judgement. But, then again, ninety-five percent of the time that's not my issue. By the way, his signature's really easy to forge.

Jose - Nice bloke, quiet... could probably stand to grow another testicle or two if I'm honest as he always seems to be standing in his brother's shadow. That said, I've heard his cyborg's a handfull, so maybe it's better that he can leave the leading to Jean.

Hilshire - Seems like the quiet, serious type... I don't think he likes me much. Oh, he's polite and all, but that's what's worrying. Actually I think he may have arrested me once, or knew someone who did, or at least someone who tried. I tend to steer clear of the law-enforcement mob here. Still, he seems to work well with his cyborg. Mon seems to get along well with Triela, or at least as well as she gets on with any of the other cyborgs, so he can't be doing too bad.

Lauro - I only ever ran across him once, seemed like a cold fish but efficient.

'Sandro - Honestly, I like the bloke, glad to see someone around the compound's capable of cracking a laugh. Smart too, but still at that age where you get led around by the balls a lot. Ok, so I don't think anyone grows out of that actually, but he's still young enough for it to over-rule common sense at times.

Fan-Handlers (oh that could be taken in such the wrong light...)

Pagani - Nice bloke, so nice it's bloody embarrasing at times actually. Could probably stand to be a bit more work-focused but hey, each to their own, he gets results, so who's gonna argue. Man has good taste in cars too.

The Godfather - Elio Alberto, now there's a name I didn't expect to see on the SWA roster... The Godfather himself huh? Well, stranger shit has happened I guess. We never knew each other working for Her Majesty, but now he's not quite what I expected... of course if you followed the MI-6 scuttlebutt closely then you'd be expecting someone ten foot tall and bullet proof. Gruff, but seems like a good bloke and definately competent. I hope to work with him more, though I'm sure Monty'll not share that same opinion. Mari's definately not her, umm, favorite cyborg ever.

Mancini - Another one I've not crossed paths with that often, serious I guess... but if he waves that bloody revolver in my face one more time without taking a history lesson I'll slug him one. Good naturedly of course... of course.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 14 Feb 2010 - 10:42

ElfenMagix wrote:Who Fernando?
He thinks that the whole SWA/Cybrorg program is a stupid idea to begin with. But:
In continuing with the other characters, though he has not dealt with them much:

Bernardo- likes his sick sense of humor.

Allessandro- He's young and precocious, get the job done at a minimal point of view... "What you do with your cyborg is of your business and not something to be bragged about, you sicko!"

Lorenzo: He's the boss, but not necessarily my boss. Thus I will follow order up to an extent. You know what that extent is...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 5:39

Salvatore's view of the OC characters are as follows:
JEAN: Doesn't like the man but agrees with him in that they are a tool to be used, then discarded.
LAURO: Thinks he's ok because he sees Elsa as a tool, period.
JOSE: Too lenient.
RABALLO: Feels he is a 'Jose', just doesn't show it openly.
HILSHIRE: Too Lenient.
MARCO: Same as Raballo.
SANDRO: Former spy? Doesn't trust him. Wants nothing to do with him although he knows he may have to work with him sometime and will do it, grudgingly.
(I've yet to read about Beatrice and her handler, so don't know much about him, I imagine Salvatore's default view of people in general is negative though)
By the way, I figure most people (canon characters and maybe OCs too) probably want nothing to do with Salvatore as he is cold and distrustful of most people. Also, it is common knowledge that he got in the agency through government connections, not by Jean or Lorenzo.
Vinson (non handler agent) is a good natured, charismatic guy who gets along well with mostly everybody.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 2:15; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : major corrections, improvements)
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 13:51

An Update... OC
ElfenMagix wrote:Who Fernando?
Alpha: Worked with him too long, since before the SWA on various missions for the CIA so the respect, trust and comradely is there. But he wondered why the CIA hired a kid, but the CIA has done stupid things before.

Elio/Marisa Alberto: Only met in passing, maybe shared a table at the cafeteria with a plate of ravioli. Think of him to be one of the more normal people of the bunch - just here to do the job asked of him and nothing more. Funny, Rachel likes Marisa except that she worries that the girl is going to do something to break her cybernetic bones. They do share the same sick kind of humor, seriousness and lone wolf status.

Jethro/Monty Blacker: Though only met a few times in passing, he understands their plight for they are going through the same thing as well. He would prefer the freedom that they have but has to deal with his own team. As much as Fernando tries to explain, Rachel thinks of Monty as a snob. Dont know why, she just does. But that wont stop her from working with her when she has too.

Michele/Kara Pagani: Fernando likes and respects the guy but cant stand his RichMan status and at times may push him way as a snob. He's not jealous of the cars and clothes and stuff, but mentioned a long time ago, "riff raff such as you can not enter such a place." and "You know that valets are going to drive that Porsche 928 of your to the nearest junk yard and crushed..." is what sets him off considering that he has been in parties with the Rockefellers, Astors, Rothchilds, Trumps, Gates and Jobs on both personal and missions reasons. He even had the honor of being with the Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan which he is currently distant friends with. Despite the unlimited agency credit cards he has, he keeps their expenditures to a minimum because he does not want to owe the agency anything. Rachel thinks of Kara as a rich and pampered brat version of Francesca. Basically, both Kara and Francesca get what they want when asked from their respective handlers. But Kara gets more, a lot more. But growing up poor, Rachel realizes that she has one thing that non of the cyborgs would have- the returned love of her handler. These two really need to be put into a mission together so they can at least understand where they are coming from.

Priscilla/Jay Meleori: Fernando wonders how and why the agency's intell supervisor became a handler. But now that she is, he does not care about it as much as he cares for the others. Respect is there. He just hopes that she does not get in his way of doing his job. Rachel does not think much about the cyborg boys in the dorm, thus Jay is just another face in the crowd that she has not interacted with much.

Francesca does as she is told and seems to like everyone in the agency. Thats the only saving grace that she has with the others. Also being an adult cyborg, people tend to forget that she is a gunslinger girl, and give her more than they would give the younger siblings. Ferro, Priscilla, Olga, and Francesca have spent some lady's time together, whether it is sipping coffee and tea with Pastry at some cafe somewhere over looking a beach or spending kilos of euros at the lastest fashions along Via Condotti with Fernando's unlimited agency credit card. Much to her dismay, Juanita is sometimes dragged to such 'missions.'
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down