Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Scenes

+8
Kiskaloo
boomer_gonz
Probit Return
Wileama
sasahara17
Whatface
emperor
ElfenMagix
12 posters

Go down

Death Scenes Empty Death Scenes

Post by Guest Sat 16 Aug 2008 - 16:45

Self-explanatory.

If your OC(s) were to die in combat, describe a scene which you would favor (handler or no handler death is optional...though+handler death is awesome)

Back to top Go down

Death Scenes Empty Re: Death Scenes

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 16 Aug 2008 - 23:42

Fernando would not care as long as he took as many of the enemy with him as possible. Rachel wants her last dying breath in Fernando's arms...

Although, Fernando has said many times to the other members of the SWA, "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like his passengers."
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 10:26

Fernando would not care as long as he took as many of the enemy with him as possible. Rachel wants her last dying breath in Fernando's arms...

A fight to the finish for Fernando? Wow...

Rachel's end is sweet...

Frederick would, what I have in my head, go on an all-out battle and die after covering fellow teammates escape or fall back to a safe position--possibly getting gunned down by many.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 10:32

Panzer IV wrote:

A fight to the finish for Fernando? Wow...

Rachel's end is sweet...

Frederick would, what I have in my head, go on an all-out battle and die after covering fellow teammates escape or fall back to a safe position--possibly getting gunned down by many.

Hollywood ending style?

Awesome!
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 11:43

Something like that, but not quite. But yeah, I think its like that...but not quite like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 21:46

We all know Frederick wants to go out in a blaze of glory
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 22:55

*leaves a filled 5 gallon emergency gasoline carrier and a book of matches...*

There's your ingrediants for a blaze, dont know if it will be in terms of glory though.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2008 - 23:15

hahahaha Laughing

if that's the case...

PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 21 Aug 2008 - 5:01

Egad. First thing I see when I get back on the forum...

Oh well, I have a -few- death scenes for my OC's in mind. I find the 'blaze of glory' thing great and all, but the sadistic part of me has some senarios involving OC's dying in sadistic, pointless and depressing ways.

For instance XX XXXXX is going to XXXXXXXX to death in a XXXXXX while clawing futilely and brawling her eyes out at the gigantic XXXXX XXXX of the XXXXXX, while begging and wetting herself and all that jazz in a humiliating way. Her killer, XX XXXX is off doing other things while she's dying.

Still, the #1 way of having your OC perish is while a spartan on his best day. I'm sure there are other, more badass ways to go out, but Federick seems the 'I'm taking all 'a you down wit' meh' type.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2008 - 1:09

My character (if he ever gets into print) if he were to go out he would go out like Stonewall Jackson after suffering a grevious injury he would treated in the infermary only to fall victim to a fever lingering at deaths door for a couple of days then when the girls & handlers visit he would start to give out orders to the teams.

"Claes your with me on overwatch"

"Jean you & Rico find & set up an OP."

"Marco take Angie around & cover the rear entrance."

"Hillshire Triela's on shotgun duty, Jose have Henrietta back her up."

"Remember girls keep an eye out for traps."

Then he would pass on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sat 23 Aug 2008 - 16:20

You know what I respected about Children of Men? People died. There was nothing special to announce it, nothing afterward to cue our emotions, it just happened. The movie in general is pretty good, and the death scenes where pretty nifty.

Another movie that has a good death scene at the end is Way of the Gun you know the one.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Sat 4 Oct 2008 - 20:36

Well, an Adrie based Death Scene was played out here in a creativity challenge that Panzer set up. As the rules state, its also a crossover (I chose Valkyrie Profile).

Now, if I had to kill Nero, it'd probably be a cheap, lame death. Like having a piano dropped on him or something. I don't know, just the fact that it would have nothing to do with his job. Or maybe just a stray bullet catching him off guard, maybe from some inner city gang members or something. Not sure. Just something not dramatic at all and just makes you say "what the hell?"
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 10:35

So far I've had a couple of death scenes brewing for Alpha.

-One involved Fernando, which I have yet to completely scrap
-The other involves an Alamo-type death

I'll also admit here that to those of you who know about Alex, I did attempt to give 'that' fic a tragic overtone by having him die in the end. But during an autistic brainstorming session and after reading LOTS by Tommygunner70, I decided to give Ferro more to dwell on and have him live.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 5 Oct 2008 - 11:28

Probit Return wrote:Well, an Adrie based Death Scene was played out here in a creativity challenge that Panzer set up. As the rules state, its also a crossover (I chose Valkyrie Profile).

And a darn good one it was. I have no clue who anyone is, yet I was still touched. Smile

I hope to never have to write a death scene for Kara. But if she passes as...well...as Angelica did, I think that would be okay.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde Tue 7 Oct 2008 - 16:37

Clarissa would want to go down fighting and taking as many of the enemy with her as possible.

In other words, she'd want to die in the way that the A-Wing pilot who crashed into the bridge of the Super Star Destroyer from "Return of the Jedi" went, dying in combat while striking a fatal blow against the enemy.

As for Anastasia, she'd want to die of fatal wounds after taking a shot for someone she cares about or is important for a cause that she believes in and being surrounded by those that she cares about.
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 22:19

AS i haven't yet posted a character on this forum ( But beleive me, i have some- i have PLENTY- too many O.o) I can't specify i certain character. However, in my stories in general, i tend to kill of characters either very, very bluntly ( like and then so and so died, and then...) and just continue the story- for that's all it is, really. When one person dies, the world doesn't stop to focus and mourne that person's death, so really, neither should the story.

that and i'm a sucker for epic battles in unlikely places. Like beautiful places. Firefights on old, ironic structures. Like Notre-Dame bell tower battle royale. Dying in a place like that- a really old church, say, or some other elegant building- should be pretty interesting to write.

Dying in your sleep is pretty anti-climactic, and while i'm sure some of my characters would prefer it, i'm too selfish to care Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 1:42

A sudden, unexpected death can be a powerful thing.

As much as I would like Kara to pass quietly in her sleep, you are right it's boring and indeed anti-climatic for a Gunslinger Girl.

She could be walking through the snow in the Parco Solari as she heads back to Michele's Milan apartment after a grocery run to get a special ingredient for a dinner they would be making and she sees a suspicious character on the path. However, he's a ruse and as she focuses her attention on him, she doesn't notice the trained assassin she'd just smiled at in passing a moment before come up behind her and put a .500 Magnum round through her artificial heart at two meters from his S&W Model 500 revolver.

She falls forward onto her knees and then keels over onto her side, the red of her blood standing in stark contrast against the white of her jacket and the snow as the camera pulls back into the sky to Tada Aoi singing "Scarborough Fair" as the end credits start their roll.

That would be a death worthy of a Gunslinger Girl.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 5:40

Bloomablebee wrote:Firefights on old, ironic structures.

Do you mean iconic?
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 12:37

What about theme music?

Everybody's got to have some kind of death theme music.

Hollywood says so!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 13:02

I love Tada Aoi's rendition of "Scarborough Fair" from the end credits of -Il Teatrino- Episode 8 - "A Day for Claes". I listened to it a great deal as I wrote Claes' scenes in "Yume no Kakera".

HALCALI's "Long Kiss Goodbye" (NARUTO Shippuden's 7th ED) would also make a great death theme for an "action death".

For instrumentals, the -daydream remix- of "harmony with sorrow" from CLANNAD: Tomoyo After would work, as well. I tend to listen to it when writing emotionally-charged scenes.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 15:09

Hmm, death themes. That's a tough one.

I'd have to say Adrianna's death theme would be One Day I Floated Away by Eisley.

Nero's death theme would definitely be They Perched on Their Stilts Pointing and Daring Me to Break Custom by Saosin.

Other viable choices would be The First Day of Work at the Microscope Store by Anthony Green, and Gary Jules' version of Mad World.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 18:48

Do you mean iconic?

While that would make sense and i'm pretty sure- nah, positive- that i used the word Ironic wrong, i meant ironic. As in, it's ironic that people are fighting there. Like a buddhist temple, say. Or a Zen garden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 18 Dec 2008 - 19:19

No, you used the word properly. And now that you have explained the context, it makes sense. Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Fri 19 Dec 2008 - 6:04

Yes, it does. Ironic just seemed to clash there, since I didn't realise what you meant...
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 16:09

Oh and @ Kiskaloo: I'm listening to that now, lol. It's good, a very peaceful song, but for some reason i like the Simon and Garfunkel (sp?) version better. It fits with the scene you wrote, though, the Tada Aoi version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 17:52

I agree the original S&G version is better (Tada Aoi has a bit of a problem hitting the highest notes and it tends to come across more as a screech) and the song has that great sense of melancholy...

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 21:47; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 22 Apr 2009 - 20:47

boomer_gonz wrote:What about theme music?

Everybody's got to have some kind of death theme music.

Hollywood says so!
Watchmen took it from me: Jimi Hendrix rendition of 'All Along The Watchtower'
If not Iron Butterfiy's 'Inda Gada Da Vida' or The Animal's "House of the Rising Sun.'
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 6:04

i'd say most of my cyborg girls would want to die in their handler's arms. but one thing all my OC dread the most is to die alone or being forgoten. held especially by Lance who would choose to walk into a crowded area all bloodied up before falling over and dying.
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 23 Apr 2009 - 21:38

West Nile wrote:i'd say most of my cyborg girls would want to die in their handler's arms. but one thing all my OC dread the most is to die alone or being forgoten. held especially by Lance who would choose to walk into a crowded area all bloodied up before falling over and dying.
If done right, they just might end up as a posted dated entry on Wikipedia's website!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 1:05

ElfenMagix wrote:
West Nile wrote:i'd say most of my cyborg girls would want to die in their handler's arms. but one thing all my OC dread the most is to die alone or being forgoten. held especially by Lance who would choose to walk into a crowded area all bloodied up before falling over and dying.
If done right, they just might end up as a posted dated entry on Wikipedia's website!

well that would probably make Lance feel better before dying but the rest of the girls would be like "what the hell is Wikipedia?!"
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sat 2 Dec 2023 - 14:42

Death scenes, wow.

The only death I can imagine for Kay and Vee is a triple suicide with their handler.

For Jack and Angel, a Triela-Hilshire ending, in a failed attempt by Jack to rescue her from Cartel tech pirates who want to sell or dismantle her.

Tiffany would die protecting her handler, surprised to realize that she cares whether he lives or dies. She won't expect help from Stefan; he's a smart guy, but he scarcely knows which end of a gun the bullet comes out of. Nevertheless, he might surprise her.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down