Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk

+9
West Nile
LoC978
Sintendo
emperor
Danjo3
KodokuRyuu
sasahara17
ElfenMagix
Awinnell
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk - Page 2 Empty Re: for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk

Post by West Nile Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 6:50

Nachtsider wrote:They have more boys than girls among their ranks,
as I understand. The few woman operatives are well into their twenties
and above.

Reminds me of one of my favorite line from God of War

"These are my Klashnakov kids!"

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk - Page 2 Empty Re: for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk

Post by Awinnell Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 6:55

The kalashnakov is unusual in assault rifles,in most the fire selection switch goes safety ,single shot ,full automatic fire or variations including 3 round burst etc,the AK goes safety, full automatic ,single shot, it makes it easier to use for untrained poorly educated people who are cannon fodder !

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 6:59

Awinnell wrote:The kalashnakov is unusual in assault rifles,in most
the fire selection switch goes safety ,single shot ,full automatic fire
or variations including 3 round burst etc,the AK goes safety, full
automatic ,single shot, it makes it easier to use for untrained poorly
educated people who are cannon fodder !

most guns are "surgical tools" like the m16 they switch from safty to
semi-auto to auto. but the AK is a "blunt stick" meant for anyone to
just point and hold down the trigger. And that's why America lost in
Vietnam.

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 7:02

yeah, if you are fighting a war with peasants use a AK,if you have a couple of weeks to train them use a M-16 !

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 7:15

Not only that, the rugged construction of the AK mean it can survive even the harshest conditions (credits to the Russian for their experience exiled in cold Siberian wasteland)!

The M16 is a bitch to use as it requires extensive care--compare to the AK where you can clean the barrel using a knotted shoe lace...

And of course, the AK is all wood and metal! The M16? MATEL and METAL! At least the company made some use of the plastic rather than spending them on barbies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 7:24

I'd still take a G36 over both.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 7:39

Nachtsider wrote:I'd still take a G36 over both.

Agreed!

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1956

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 8:22

I'd still take a G36 over both.

The G36 is an outstanding rifle. Still, I wonder why the U.S wouldn't want to adopt the rifle...

The Bundeswehr adopted it, as far as I know.

But as far as weaponry, I'd take the M1A1 Thompson despite how bitch field stripping is. I'm more of a CQC combatant, and something that's heavy but packs a punch and a good rate of fire is something I'll pick.

-Good fire power
-Good for club
-Cool look :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 13:49

The G36 is an outstanding rifle. Still, I wonder why the U.S wouldn't want to adopt the rifle...
Normally, once a nation buys a rifle, they use it for 30-40 years Wink

The russians also changed the AK-47 with the AK-74 and Germany had it's G3 for nearly 40 years before changing to the G36. And the US forces had changed from the M-16 (from the time of the Vietnam war) to the M-4. so they can't change them in the next decade. It's another thing with special operation coomandos since they have the money to buy the weapons which suits best to the operation.

But if the republicans win, the US army could maybe get Anti-terror rifles with a powerful ammo which can stop any terrorist with one shot, so he can not pull the trigger of his explosive vest Wink Just as the Israelis have the Desert eagle as an suicide bomber stopper

-------------
concerning the Graffiti, I liked the Henrietta ones of Awinnell. Are there also some of the other girls of Gunslinger?

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 14:17

afraid not Athrun,only Henriettas made it onto the walls of the UK
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 17:58

AthrunZERO wrote:But if the republicans win, the US army could maybe get Anti-terror rifles with a powerful ammo which can stop any terrorist with one shot, so he can not pull the trigger of his explosive vest Wink Just as the Israelis have the Desert eagle as an suicide bomber stopper
Don't they already have something like that - the Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 19:40

if only something large caliber like that was in common usage...
and don't think the Republicans or the Democrats are gonna actually helo the Army field new equipment. Politicians only add to our advertising budget.
...I'm still amazed at the amount of money we waste on recruiting. Money that could be buying deployed soldiers newer equipment, or developing better equipment...

...what was this thread about again? Laughing
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 6:55

Panzer IV wrote:And of course, the AK is all wood and metal! The M16? MATEL and METAL!

that's why in close range comabat, when you knock a guy across the face with an AK he's probably gone, knock a guy with an M16... you'll have to worry about the cracked platic on your rifle butt :lollol:
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 9:54

not really...
you'd be surprised how tough they can make plastic. I've buttstroked a tree with one as hard as I could, and the only damage was to the tree (that was with a solid-stock'd M16A2, though... with an M4 stock I would be a little worried about breaking it... against a tree anyway. A person, not so much).
...and then there's the metal sling mount...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 12:41

...and then there's the metal sling mount...

aaah yes...that'll hurt if it landed right in the head...

...somehow all the talk of Henrietta Graffiti and guns makes me want to create an OC wielding a M134A2 Vulcan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 21:23

We've already got one of those.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 8:23

it appears one of our graffiti artists has decided to a create a character to annoy Triela !

for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk - Page 2 Annoyt10
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 20:19

That's probably Pino, with his hair dyed/in shadow.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Mon 21 Jul 2008 - 9:15

Awinnell wrote:it appears one of our graffiti artists has decided to a create a character to annoy Triela !

for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk - Page 2 Annoyt10

That's Pinoccio in the UK!!

for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk - Page 2 325267
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 21 May 2009 - 7:26

Awinnel,is there more Henrietta graffiti in UK?

Smile
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 21 May 2009 - 10:09

have to ask banksy ! just whistlin'
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Secchan Fri 22 May 2009 - 4:40

That's so cool :O
Secchan
Secchan

Female

Forum Posts : 125

Fan of : Yuri

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 22 May 2009 - 12:24

for some reason Henriettas becoming a popular graffiti subject in the uk - Page 2 Banksy10

not GSG but close !
i bet he's done something wrong and thinks the flowers will save him ,she disagrees !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2009 - 13:30

Would be much more interesting if the girl carries a cleaver *hintRyuuguRenahint*

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 24 May 2009 - 2:30

ow god that's gonna my IM avatar this instant! :lol!:
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2