Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "#$^! %# #$ &%*%#%& $&@# Triad!" thread

+13
rusty-spring
Thanatos
Awinnell
KodokuRyuu
sasahara17
ElfenMagix
Wileama
Tommygunner70
Danjo3
LoC978
Whatface
Nachtsider
West Nile
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The "#$^! %# #$ &%*%#%& $&@# Triad!" thread Empty The "#$^! %# #$ &%*%#%& $&@# Triad!" thread

Post by West Nile Sat 17 May 2008 - 6:40

The thread where u just throw ur comment/rant about Triad stopping it's subbing proj on Il Teatrino.

Don't feel like ranting? then read their "excuse" for stoping the subbing http://www.the-triad.org/module-htmlpages-display-pid-6.html
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

The "#$^! %# #$ &%*%#%& $&@# Triad!" thread Empty Re: The "#$^! %# #$ &%*%#%& $&@# Triad!" thread

Post by Nachtsider Sat 17 May 2008 - 6:51

We all know what the real reason is, folks.

"Work on Il Teatrino has halted due to the fact that it got liscenced while we were slouching around with our thumbs up our fat, lazy, procrastinator asses. Have a nice day."
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

The "#$^! %# #$ &%*%#%& $&@# Triad!" thread Empty Re: The "#$^! %# #$ &%*%#%& $&@# Triad!" thread

Post by Whatface Sat 17 May 2008 - 6:58

Somehow I dont feel as pissed off as I should. Maybe I've just gotten used to their retardedness.
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 17 May 2008 - 9:55

yeah, I didn't really expect 'em to finish it... not after their little 'hiatus' earlier.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 May 2008 - 10:21

...just watch the subtitled one.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 17 May 2008 - 10:28

...huh? we're complaining about the lack of new subtitled material coming out... at least until '09.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 18 May 2008 - 0:53

LoC978 wrote:...huh? we're complaining about the lack of new subtitled material coming out... at least until '09.
If they release it in three discs like they did the first season, it could be 2010 by the time the third one comes out. bang head
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 18 May 2008 - 2:44

Fucking A'

Well, I might as well start learning how to sub vids.....
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sun 18 May 2008 - 5:16

Okay, I'm not happy about waiting till '10 to get all of second season in English. I agree Triad didn't move terribly quickly to translate the second season. However from what I have watched of the second season so far, they are kind of right. This is not the same thing as the first season. I have to confess it's hard to get excited about it after the first two episodes. Call me a traitor, but it's the truth. So I think I'll be able to survive without the world ending...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 May 2008 - 7:36

oh, I thought you guys are waiting for the dubbed one. Sorry, my bad :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 18 May 2008 - 10:14

Wileama wrote:Okay, I'm not happy about waiting till '10 to get all of second season in English. I agree Triad didn't move terribly quickly to translate the second season. However from what I have watched of the second season so far, they are kind of right. This is not the same thing as the first season. I have to confess it's hard to get excited about it after the first two episodes. Call me a traitor, but it's the truth. So I think I'll be able to survive without the world ending...
You’re absolutely right Wil. Season 2 pales in comparison to season 1 - on every single level.
But hell it’s still GSG, and sometimes when you’re hungry, steak’s not always available so you have to settle for hamburger.

What I’m really pissed off about is that now I have to wait to hear the dialog between Claes and Beatrice. I was saying to myself, “Just do one more guy’s. Just do ep.8. That‘s all I‘m asking.” But noooooo.
Oh well, that’s the story of my life… *BANG!*
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 19 May 2008 - 20:48

I swear I thought I posted something here yesterday.
Anyways, They are such lazy asses! They still got a whole year to finish it! Damn them!!!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 22 May 2008 - 0:34

Oh well, at least the got HALF of it done.

.... which may be even worse, since we're left hanging just half a season's worth of episodes away from the epic Pino and Triela showdow, and would therefore have time to contemplate what COULD have been...

*sigh*
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Thu 22 May 2008 - 15:55

Tommygunner70 wrote:Well, I might as well start learning how to sub vids.....
Let's seriously do that. I think we have enough people here who speak Japanese to work out a translation, plus we can always double check with the manga. As for the subbing, if Tommy doesn't want to do it, well I've been interested in it for a while - I just haven't done anything about that interest yet. sweat Anyway, I think we really should try subbing the rest of the series.
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 22 May 2008 - 17:25

I second that.

I'd love to dig in to that shit load of work hours. If it wasn't for the allready spent hours on my damn appartment... And I dont even know when i'll have it ready to move in...

BTW: I Left a small announcement in the Volume 10 Scanlation topic in the scanlation section. I think you guys are going to like it Very Happy

(Direct To post link: https://gunslinger-girl.forumotion.com/behind-closed-doors-f29/volume-10-english-scanlation-s-t456-125.htm#18607 )
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Thu 22 May 2008 - 22:11

Ok, do we have anyone fluent in Japanese who would be willing to come up with a basic translation? (I don't think my current skills are anywhere near good enough yet to translate spoken Japanese.) Fortunately for you Tommy, we have a lot of work to do before you'd have to mess with anything. Smile
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 May 2008 - 23:56

are any of you guys thinking of subbing it (besides tommy) and i wont mind being translator XP then again... i could go ask boss if she's willing to do il teatrino... but with all the workload i dont think that'll be possible T_T encoding typesetting and stuff... no time... translator... if there's chinese subs i could maybe sort of get my friends to help to lift the load... otherwise give me 5 hours max to get the trans done XP

EDIT: im not with triad if u were wondering

Last edited by OskiNeo on Fri 23 May 2008 - 0:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 22 May 2008 - 23:58

Five hours, max.

Up yours, Triad.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 23 May 2008 - 0:35

Nachtsider wrote:Five hours, max.

Up yours, Triad.

Its the fucking same with the scanlations.
2 hours = Chapter.
the main problem is finding the amount of time.

@ OskiNeo: Your help would be greatly appreciated Smile
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 May 2008 - 0:37

Tommygunner70 wrote:

Up yours, Triad.

Its the fucking same with the scanlations.
2 hours = Chapter.
the main problem is finding the amount of time.

@ OskiNeo: Your help would be greatly appreciated Smile

lolz but u'll need to find someone who's good at encoding and typesetting XP i dont know a thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 23 May 2008 - 0:48

I will learn it. I fairly know my way around my Movie editing software, and I am sure that a function for Subbing is included.

just have to go and try it.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 May 2008 - 0:51

Tommygunner70 wrote:I will learn it. I fairly know my way around my Movie editing software, and I am sure that a function for Subbing is included.

just have to go and try it.

from wat i know, movie editing software subbing programs arent that good... but it might work *shrugs* u could try aegisub. its free and pretty easy to use (from wat ive heard)

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 23 May 2008 - 6:14

Up yours, Triad.

now, if only we can put that in the credits and rub it on Triad's faces. do you know that they are actually doing NOTHING right now? they have NO CURRENT PROJECTS!! all they're doing right now is wasting time!!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 23 May 2008 - 6:16

OskiNeo wrote:from wat i know, movie editing software subbing programs arent that good... but it might work *shrugs* u could try aegisub. its free and pretty easy to use (from wat ive heard)

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it Wink
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 May 2008 - 9:43

now, if only we can put that in the credits and rub it on Triad's faces. do you know that they are actually doing NOTHING right now? they have NO CURRENT PROJECTS!! all they're doing right now is wasting time!!

Not to pop your bubble, but they could be having trouble in reality like school or something and decided to drop the subbing for awhile until things are settled?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 23 May 2008 - 10:44

If that's the case, they needn't have been so rude about it. Their uncivil behavior alone makes it fair game to spite them.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 23 May 2008 - 11:22

i got the raws,you can kind of follow along if you read the Manga at the same time ! just whistlin'
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 23 May 2008 - 11:33

Yeah, that's what most of us have been doing.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 23 May 2008 - 12:02

Nachtsider wrote:If that's the case, they needn't have been so rude about it. Their uncivil behavior alone makes it fair game to spite them.

Heck yeah. Even if I'm too busy to do the scanlations; you dont see me acting like a asshole trying to be badass about it at every release.

awinnell wrote:i got the raws,you can kind of follow along if you read the Manga at the same time ! just whistlin'

Guess your right. I got the raws as well, but not enough time to actually sit down and try something out at the moment....

and Frankly, my arms feel like they are about to fall off. and my feet have blisters all over. I dont even think that I have enough strenght to put Sora to bed. (She fell asleep on my lap yet again...)
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Fri 23 May 2008 - 19:31

Panzer IV wrote:

Not to pop your bubble, but they could be having trouble in reality like school or something and decided to drop the subbing for awhile until things are settled?
If are having problems in reality, they woundn't waste their time subbing random crappy comics.
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Fri 23 May 2008 - 19:40

Aegisub - Sugo~i! I could learn that in five minutes easy, and it does soooo much more than Windows Movie Maker's sub feature does. Yes, it would be easy to put in a comment about Triad, but let's try to be a little civil, ne? After all, this is going worldwide - we don't want everyone to think we're a bunch of jerks, right? Not everyone watching will know the history of what happened after all. Also, I think we should have some cool splash screen at the end showing our "logo" or whatever (something kinda like what's at the top of the forum would be good methinks).
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 May 2008 - 0:43

KodokuRyuu wrote:Aegisub - Sugo~i! I could learn that in five minutes easy, and it does soooo much more than Windows Movie Maker's sub feature does. Yes, it would be easy to put in a comment about Triad, but let's try to be a little civil, ne? After all, this is going worldwide - we don't want everyone to think we're a bunch of jerks, right? Not everyone watching will know the history of what happened after all. Also, I think we should have some cool splash screen at the end showing our "logo" or whatever (something kinda like what's at the top of the forum would be good methinks).

lolz then ud better get the hang of aegisub XDDDD then again its true that if we put a comment about triad it would be a little... um... wats that word? aw well. but for the heck of it, id like to see their response lolz ... *yawn* sleepy XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Sun 25 May 2008 - 16:27

Actually, Triad stopped since the series was licensed by Funimation; They don´t work on licensed series.

The rest is just trolling on their part.

They could have easialy finished the fucking series though, they were slow as god damn hell.

And now no one is working on it....

Thanatos

Male

Forum Posts : 140

Fan of : Portugal

Original Characters : DUR HUR

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 25 May 2008 - 16:49

They had their chance and they f'ed up. Plain and simple...
They 'paused' work after #3, then resumed, "paused again" after number 5, and stopped on #6. These "pauses' were 2 - 3 months long- adding to almost 1/2 a year lost due to their incompetence. I find no excuse for what they did because in their posting- they themselves stated they did not take their work seriously for GsG.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 25 May 2008 - 16:57

If that were the case, ya gotta wonder why those idiots started the job to begin with. Rule of thumb: never start something you don't intend to finish.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 25 May 2008 - 17:31

An old impolite word comes to mind for triad when you look at it that way...

"You Fucking Dickweeds!"
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 May 2008 - 17:15

I've actually been toying with the idea of trying to sub it straight from the manga for awhile now as my Japanese sucks... but I'll prob have plenty of time this summer. If you guys are serious about it, I can write up a .srt or something just matching scenes to their manga counterparts, and someone who actually knows Japanese would then just have to check and make sure I didn't screw up. Again, my Japanese stinks, but I'm really willing to give it a go if someone will back me up.

At the very least, I'd help check someone else with anything they want to do (to the best of my ability). I REALLY want to see it subbed (i've watched through episode 10 RAW matching the scenes in my head... I LOVE GSG!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 26 May 2008 - 21:53

Wont work, because there have been subtitle changes in the action to screw all of that up.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Mon 26 May 2008 - 22:16

mendoksou wrote:I've actually been toying with the idea of trying to sub it straight from the manga
They changed the story here and there as well as some of the dialog, so that won't really work. Good idea though.
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Mon 26 May 2008 - 22:18

Oh yeah, anyone no where I can get Triads subs for eps 6 & 7? (perferably ~80MB file size) Also, where can I find the raws for the episodes that Triad didn't sub?
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 May 2008 - 23:10

KodokuRyuu wrote:They changed the story here and there as well as some of the dialog, so that won't really work. Good idea though.

When do they start that up? I've only watched through 10 (I only discovered GSG a couple of weeks ago, so I'm a bit of a noob) and all the scenes looked straight out of the manga... is just the dialog different or do they diverge after 10?

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 27 May 2008 - 0:09

I find it somewhat humorous that while I was on hiatus from GSG I didn't even know they stopped subbing.

And here I was thinking I was missing a lot. Razz

PS - I also thought this was about the Chinese Mafia at first... sweat
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Tue 27 May 2008 - 0:25

mendoksou wrote:
KodokuRyuu wrote:They changed the story here and there as well as some of the dialog, so that won't really work. Good idea though.

When do they start that up? I've only watched through 10 (I only discovered GSG a couple of weeks ago, so I'm a bit of a noob) and all the scenes looked straight out of the manga... is just the dialog different or do they diverge after 10?
Il Teatrino episode 1 is changed up from the manga in slight ways, and I think they also added a scene, though it's been a while since I read those chapters.

P.S.: I feel for you Rusty.

Last edited by KodokuRyuu on Tue 27 May 2008 - 0:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +ps)
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 27 May 2008 - 1:08

mendoksou wrote:I've actually been toying with the idea of trying to sub it straight from the manga for awhile now as my Japanese sucks... but I'll prob have plenty of time this summer. If you guys are serious about it, I can write up a .srt or something just matching scenes to their manga counterparts, and someone who actually knows Japanese would then just have to check and make sure I didn't screw up. Again, my Japanese stinks, but I'm really willing to give it a go if someone will back me up.

At the very least, I'd help check someone else with anything they want to do (to the best of my ability). I REALLY want to see it subbed (i've watched through episode 10 RAW matching the scenes in my head... I LOVE GSG!)

May be you can team up with Tommygunner70 above you.
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 27 May 2008 - 2:17

emperor wrote:
mendoksou wrote:I've actually been toying with the idea of trying to sub it straight from the manga for awhile now as my Japanese sucks... but I'll prob have plenty of time this summer. If you guys are serious about it, I can write up a .srt or something just matching scenes to their manga counterparts, and someone who actually knows Japanese would then just have to check and make sure I didn't screw up. Again, my Japanese stinks, but I'm really willing to give it a go if someone will back me up.

May be you can team up with Tommygunner70 above you.

Not yet, still working on my own stuff atm, I reckon that in Juli, I'll allready to rock again on any demanding Task like scanlating and trying to sub.

Currently If I were supposed to scanlate, I'd take 3 pages a day?
because thats how busy i am now...
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2008 - 9:18

well, let me know... I'm willing to help in any way I can. I might go ahead and start with the scenes I DO recognize and when you have time again, you can check and see if any of it is worthwhile. But as KodokuRyuu pointed out, there were some changes, and I wouldn't be able to deal with those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 27 May 2008 - 11:44

mendoksou wrote:well, let me know... I'm willing to help in any way I can. I might go ahead and start with the scenes I DO recognize and when you have time again, you can check and see if any of it is worthwhile. But as KodokuRyuu pointed out, there were some changes, and I wouldn't be able to deal with those.

then your safest bet would be to sit and wait, because doing a one off from the Manga to fit video and audio episode's, would be the same as me trying to photoshop the scanlations with out a computer....

Though I appreciate you wanting to put the effort in, it wouldn't be very productive to release (and do pardon the expession) Half assed work.

If you seriously want to do something, I would suggest learning how to use a subtitle program. because sadly, I dont have the time I'd like to have, in order to teach myself how to use it.

Having said that, I'd be glancing Oski's way, because he allready is part of a Subbing group, and perhaps he could persuade one of the translators there to pull the needed translation works for us.

So Oski, Think you could get one of your guys to translate for us?
Call it a "joined Project" if you must.
And for extra kicks, call it. "A joined Project in favor of the Idiotcy of a certain chinese named sub group, AKA: Triad." Very Happy

BTW: Pardon me, mendoksou, if my words to you are a bit harsh/Rude. I'm not in a really good mood today.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2008 - 16:07

nah, that wasn't rude... I was fully aware of how inept I would be at translating from the getgo... it was just an idea. I might still tinker wiht it just as a learning experience, but unless I learn ALOT then I won't expect any useful results. Thanks for your input, btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 27 May 2008 - 16:56

mendoksou wrote:nah, that wasn't rude... I was fully aware of how inept I would be at translating from the getgo... it was just an idea. I might still tinker wiht it just as a learning experience, but unless I learn ALOT then I won't expect any useful results. Thanks for your input, btw.

Roger that.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 13:57

Well it looks like we won't have to wait months and month to get all the dvds...

http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=1384
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum