Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino wallpaper

+7
ElfenMagix
Thanatos
LoC978
Wileama
West Nile
Nachtsider
emperor
11 posters

Go down

Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino  wallpaper Empty Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino wallpaper

Post by emperor Tue 6 May 2008 - 1:38

Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino  wallpaper 5b52522857e3f7bb6578647758f547e5

Last edited by emperor on Tue 6 May 2008 - 3:24; edited 1 time in total
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino  wallpaper Empty Re: Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino wallpaper

Post by Nachtsider Tue 6 May 2008 - 3:05

Reformat the thing, Emperor.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino  wallpaper Empty Re: Libretto - Triela in Il Teatrino wallpaper

Post by emperor Tue 6 May 2008 - 3:25

finished
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 6 May 2008 - 3:34

it's romantic in it's own litte way
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 6 May 2008 - 3:50

Thanks, Emperor. The pic doesn't make sense, but yeah - it is kinda romantic in a way.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 6 May 2008 - 3:57

Nachtsider wrote:Thanks, Emperor. The pic doesn't make sense, but yeah - it is kinda romantic in a way.

of course it makes sense, Triela and Pino are meant to be ^_^
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 6 May 2008 - 4:14

There's another reason why it doesn't make sense, West. Take a good look.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 6 May 2008 - 4:25

wat is it becaue both the necklace and the pistol are with Triela and the fact the Pino is still alive? or the very fact that the scene can be interpretted this way

Triela: this is.... Pino's necklace.....
Pino: Now where the hell did i leave that necklace....
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 6 May 2008 - 4:55

Something like that, yes - it's doubtful that either of them would be behaving that way in each other's presence.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 May 2008 - 10:09

I can't recognize which pistol Triela has in this picture, but if the pistol is not the one that Pino took away from her (P230), then it will make sense.
BTW I like the background in this wallpaper. However, the cartoon-coloring of Triela and Pino is not match the background..... sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 6 May 2008 - 10:56

The picture is mean to be symbolic. Pino's back is turned to us. We could take this to imply that he's dead. No longer moving forward, but leaving us in the mortal coil. While Triela stands there contemplating the necklace, and therefore her 'enemy.'

That, and it just looks cool like this.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 6 May 2008 - 10:57

Wil's amazing analytical prowess strikes again.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 6 May 2008 - 11:10

\\shrugs

You just have to realize when to not take art at face value. Which is a lot of the time as it turns out. Also Triela facing forward implies she's still alive. Kind obvious after my last post, but yeah just thought I would make sure that was squared away.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 6 May 2008 - 11:23

yeah, it'd hafta be symbolic, considering she also left the necklace with his corpse...
it's a pity that pic is waaaay too low-res (640x457) for a wallpaper.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Tue 6 May 2008 - 15:28

Nachtsider wrote:Wil's amazing analytical prowess strikes again.

I prefered West Nile theory.

Thanatos

Male

Forum Posts : 140

Fan of : Portugal

Original Characters : DUR HUR

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 6 May 2008 - 16:33

West Nile wrote:it's romantic in it's own litte way
Yeah, they look like they just broke up after her smelling somebody else's gunpowder on him! :face:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 7 May 2008 - 3:41

Thanatos wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:Wil's amazing analytical prowess strikes again.

I prefered West Nile theory.

Very Happy As much as i like being patronized, i was playing on humor on this theory so i have to agree with Wil here.

Your friends at WestNilepedia here to remind you that winners don't smoke... so don't light yourself on fire!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 May 2008 - 5:41

I still don't like the Triela in Il Teatrino...

But well, Wil-sen interpreted it that way, so I think it does makes sense...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 7 May 2008 - 14:14

I think Pino just gave her the pennant in exchange for her not killing him. Triela is looking at it and thinking to herself, “Who the hell does this guy think he is? I can get better crap then this out of a gumball machine.”
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Utsurokuri Wed 7 May 2008 - 17:58

Definately most or all the intepretations make sense... =O
Utsurokuri
Utsurokuri

Female

Forum Posts : 101

Fan of : -points to avatar-

Original Characters : TBA

Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 7 May 2008 - 18:42

Hmmm... I feel something here, the need to be creative.......
==================================================================

Along the side walk, overlooking a valley of the countryside, a young boy stood face to face with the one person, the one girl, who bested him in a deadly duel.

As the girl stood in a wide stance, the boy named Pinocchio walked toward her, not even showing a hint of aggression. Stopping a small distance away from her, he admired her looks. Pretty Long blonde in pig tails, slightly dark skin tone, mesmerizing blue eyes, and her preferred wardrobe looked good on her two.

Pinocchio took a deep and relaxing breath, feeling the air rush up from the valley to calm him. “Well,” He started in a Zen like manner. “Fancy meeting you here.”

The girl whose name He did not know, looked like she was about to pull a weapon on him. An attempt to do the same thing again which had cost her handgun last time. And she actually did try to reach for her pistol, which hung in a holster underneath her left arm.

Carefully, he pulled a knife from his sleeve with two fingers. Ready to throw it without letting her notice. Just in case things got violent. “I have no intention of fighting with you.” Pinocchio said in a firm manner.

Triela looked at the boy; she knew his name was Pinocchio. And that he worked for Padania. Yes she could not grasp how he could still be alive, and what he wanted from her. She only then observed his full features. Bright blonde hair, normal Italian skin, a strong and muscular body build. It made her realize that Pinocchio was actually strong enough to give her a spot of trouble, instead of her being sloppy. And it was only now that she could observe those features, because she had only seen him in either darkness or in the heat of battle. “Then what do you want?” Triela breathed with light hatred, clearly indicating that she didn’t trust him at all.

Pinocchio was lightly amused. The girl in front of him displayed such distrust; such weariness that it didn’t surprise him to know, that she bested him fairly. “I wanted to know your name.”

Triela was slightly dumbfounded, but she caught herself and refocused on Pinocchio. How he had survived was a mystery to her, yet she can’t be fooled again. Because she just can’t stand being beaten. “And why do you want to know? I don’t have any family for you to kill.”

Pinocchio felt hurt by that remark. True he was an assassin, and had killed a whole family as part of only a single target. However, he wasn’t the type of assassin who’d go after other family member’s just too exact revenge for failing to complete a kill. “A gun man is a professional, and a shooter kills because he has issues. I don’t need that, so there is nothing to fear.” Pinocchio said still casually, explaining that he himself had some hint of decency within him. “No, I merely wish to know the name of the woman who had bested me. As it would be un fair to just refer to you as the girl with the blonde pig tails.

Triela huffed. She was confused, what on earth did this Padania assassin want from her? And how did he survive? “It’s Triela.”

Pinocchio mused that name through his mind a couple of times. “Triela, now that is a wonderful name.”

Triela huffed, not really understanding the relevance of it all. She coughed. “Now it’s my turn.” she said aloud. “What are you doing here?”

“To return something.” From his pocket, Pinocchio took out something that Triela had already seen.

It was the necklace that he had lost, which she took. But at the same time, he had taken her pistol.
He laid it on the wall which shielded anyone from plunging into the depths, of the valley near it. “I am a Thief, and I keep what I steal. You should do the same.” Pinocchio told her. After which he started walking toward her, and then without stopping past her. All the while he passed her; he tried to imprint her into his memory.

Triela didn’t know what to say, as Pinocchio kept walking, she just stood there. Hand on the brick fence, holding the necklace in the other, thinking of what Pinocchio meant and the reason behind it all.

-End

Last edited by Tommygunner70 on Wed 7 May 2008 - 18:51; edited 2 times in total
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 7 May 2008 - 18:46

Tommy, you simply must publish this gem. NAO.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 7 May 2008 - 18:54

Nachtsider wrote:Tommy, you simply must publish this gem. NAO.

Oh?

Well... Hmm... try to read it again.

I use a TTS engine (text to speech) with is plugged into my Firefox browser which narrates text. (This is normally used for the visually impaired.) It is the best way to know if I made an error, because the TTS doesn’t skip over words, and never stumbles over its tong. Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 7 May 2008 - 18:56

It's still a good little fic, man - deserves to be published on FF.net.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 7 May 2008 - 19:24

Right....

and so i did...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4242818/1/Along_the_side_walk

BTW: Sorry for the dull responces, its 2:23 am, and i am a bit tired.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed 7 May 2008 - 22:47

It's a nice picture, regardless of what it's to be interpreted as.

Not that anyone cares, but the Libretto image came from the front and back of a character/episode guide inserted with the April issue of Dengeki Daioh.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 May 2008 - 23:23

Tommygunner70 wrote:Right....

and so i did...

Ah, if only you could picture up at ff.net
It would have added the entire effect as one reads it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 8 May 2008 - 0:54

Well i did my best to include it. sadly nothing worked, even putting a link in was a hell. I mean the damn FF.net removed HTTP://
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 8 May 2008 - 1:09

It's a sad fact of life that FF.net doesn't allow HTML in stories, Tommy - hell, they don't even allow it in PMs.

Check your mailbox, by the way. Review's up and ready for your reading pleasure!
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 8 May 2008 - 4:11

Allready read it. (and thanked you in the chat box Razz)
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 9 May 2008 - 3:56

Incredible short story from Tommy!!

:iia:
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 9 May 2008 - 3:57

We need more Pino x Triela!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum