Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinocchio [Dead]

+2
Ridler
emperor
6 posters

Go down

Pinocchio [Dead] Empty Pinocchio [Dead]

Post by emperor Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 3:42

Pinocchio was a professional assassin with a near-fanatical devotion to his foster father, Christiano. Much like his namesake, Pinocchio wanted to repay the old man (in this case, Christiano) who "created" him. Years ago, Christiano and "John Doe", a former CIA agent, eliminated the Polacco family in their own house. Later, they found an unknown boy, speculated to be "merchandise" of the Polacco family, in a hidden cellar of the house. Although he originally intended to use the boy as a "bargaining chip", Christiano eventually decided to raise the boy as his own.

Personally educated by Christiano and taught the skills of an assassin by "John Doe", the boy, now named Pinocchio, committed his first murder at the age of ten(not unlike the child assassins of section 2). Pinocchio conducted many high-profile assassinations on his foster father's behalf, including the murders of eight politicians, five judges, and four financiers of the Italian government. Encountered by Triela in the town of Montalcino, Pinocchio surprisingly managed to defeat her in hand-to-hand combat despite the cyborg's enhanced strength and speed, but escaped before he was given a chance to kill her.

As a result of this incident, Triela considered Pinocchio a personal enemy. Several months later, Franca told Pinocchio of Section 2's plans to arrest Christiano. Despite his orders to stay with Franca and Franco, Pinocchio went to his foster father's home in an attempt to convince him to escape or, failing that, defend him to the death. At the last minute, Christiano finally decided to escape so Pinocchio decided to cover for him. After this, Pinocchio encountered Triela again and was killed in a fierce duel of guns and hand-to-hand combat with her, stabbed through the throat by Triela's cybernetic fingers.

Last edited by emperor on Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 0:53; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edited version)
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Pinocchio [Dead] Empty Re: Pinocchio [Dead]

Post by emperor Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 14:12

Newer info of Pino!!

Laughing
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridler Mon 16 Nov 2009 - 13:20

I'm sorry I am asking here, but I couldn't find any other place to do so. My question is - does anybody have any good pictures of Pinocchio? I want to put one for my avatar in Skype, but the best I could find was a poster of Triela holding a gun at Pino, which I personally didn't like.

Ridler

Male

Forum Posts : 24

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, of course! Duh!

Original Characters : Cyborg: Maya and Handler: Angelo

Comments : No Comment!

Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 16 Nov 2009 - 14:07

Here ya go:

Pinocchio [Dead] 1111

Direct Link
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridler Mon 16 Nov 2009 - 15:46

Thank you very, very much! Skype pic changed!

Ridler

Male

Forum Posts : 24

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, of course! Duh!

Original Characters : Cyborg: Maya and Handler: Angelo

Comments : No Comment!

Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimutius Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:14

Excuse me... But there is something wrong about Pinocchio here as i see it... He had a perfect chance to kill Triela during their first encounter, but he was holding a gun back then and haven't pushed triger, and probably he had some complex about that, he even stated that he prefered knifes, probably there was a reason for that (maybe because he killed some girl by gun back in the past, which is shown earlier)
Trimutius
Trimutius

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:34

Trimutius wrote:Excuse me... But there is something wrong about Pinocchio here as i see it... He had a perfect chance to kill Triela during their first encounter, but he was holding a gun back then and haven't pushed triger, and probably he had some complex about that, he even stated that he prefered knifes, probably there was a reason for that (maybe because he killed some girl by gun back in the past, which is shown earlier)
I think you're right in the assumption that he's got a bit of a complex as a result of that earlier killing. That's the way I read it. I haven't read that particular segment for a bit, but from memory it was his first real "job", so it probably stuck with him a bit.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 17:17

Of course he had to hesitate, otherwise Triela would have died then and most of the non-Japanese fan base would have stopped reading right then and there. Razz

But yes, it appears that he remembered his first job when he killed a defenseless girl and while Triela was hardly defenseless, she was combat ineffective and no longer a threat.

I suppose also he might have thought killing a government official would have just brought the entire law enforcement structure of Italy down on their asses, which they certainly didn't need.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimutius Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 18:48

My point was that "escaped before he was given a chance to kill her" isn't correct, because he had a perfect chance to kill her, but he didn't do it somewhy.

P.S. Maybe this topic should be moved to other Canon characters?
Trimutius
Trimutius

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 19:01

Trimutius wrote:My point was that "escaped before he was given a chance to kill her" isn't correct, because he had a perfect chance to kill her, but he didn't do it somewhy.

Well that's Wikipedia for you. I cleaned up all the entries some time ago, but folks have been adding things back in since.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 19:02

Kiskaloo wrote:I suppose also he might have thought killing a government official would have just brought the entire law enforcement structure of Italy down on their asses, which they certainly didn't need.
I seriously doubt Pinocchio would have any compunctions about that. He's just killed a prosecutor (presumably linked to the Pirazzi case), handing his body off to Bruno the Fixer as his story arc begins. At the beginning of the next chapter one of the 3 men in a pre-job meeting (Marco, Hillshire or a PS guy) reads off "Eight Politicians, Five Judges & Four Financiers" as recent victims of the Milan faction...surely at least some of these were Pinocchio's work.
There's the Public Safety guy too (Cohen), but Pino thought he was just a thief.

Just as Pinocchio is about to shoot Triela he has his flashback to the girl he killed years ago. I think that's enough of an explanation for why he doesn't kill her.
Pinocchio [Dead] Captur14
It also establishes that Pino has a habit of going for the eye when shooting at point-blank range...meaning Triela is in genuine peril at that moment.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum