Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: Infinite Hunt

2 posters

Go down

Operation: Infinite Hunt Empty Operation: Infinite Hunt

Post by San and Flo Fri 20 May 2016 - 4:11

So I've had this idea in mind ever since I joined the community. It's a collaborative work, so anyone who is still active can contribute to it. Just like Hunters in the Dolomites by Prof. Voodoo, I've created a story where anybody can contribute with a lot of freedom. There is no limit—except magic, cuz no magical stuff, obviously—as to what you can write. You can make a continuation of someone else's submission or write your own. Either way, it will still be our thing.

Plot:

Now here's the deal: the timeline isn't just any timeline. It's an alternate history timeline, where, since Captain Raballo died (in the anime), the b*tch from the government who was ordered to capture the SWA actually ordered the soldiers to open fire on the Section 2 operatives. The Section 2 forces retaliate, but are defeated and forced to retreat. In the ensuing conflict, the wounded but living Giacomo Dante manages to escape. Branded as terrorists and having no proper places, the fratellos and operatives of SWA - Section 2 are scattered throughout Italy and Europe—some even going as far as Asia.

Two years pass, and Giacomo Dante suddenly comes back with a rebellion that threatens Italy and even Europe. The remaining SWA, though embittered, remember their former purpose, and decide to get back in the action to capture Giacomo Dante once and for all. But how can they do it when they are on the run and being chased by intelligence agencies all over the world, having been branded as terrorists?

Setting:

It can be any place of your choosing, just as long as you are doing something to that contributes—even just a little—to stopping Giacomo Dante. So yeah, if you wanna set your OC fratello in some African country to stop a weapons dealer from shipping weapons to Giacomo Dante, then go ahead. Heck, go all around the world if you want.

Notes:

As this takes place after the New Turin Power Plant Incident, keep in mind that you cannot use anymore the characters who died in the conflict. You also cannot use any of the series' official characters, so that we can avoid confusion regarding the usage of the series' characters.

Also yes, Cristiano never got caught in this setting, because of the damn government, so he's alive.

Happy hunting!

Post your submissions under this thread or submit them to my email: moncharlesnadado@gmail.com Put the subject as "Operation: Infinite Hunt (Submission)"
San and Flo
San and Flo

Male

Forum Posts : 121

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Operation: Infinite Hunt Empty Re: Operation: Infinite Hunt

Post by tremec6speed Sat 21 May 2016 - 13:49

It is an entertaining scenario which gives me food for thought to be sure.
The problem with my characters is, they are on the verge of leaving Italy anyway for other reasons pertaining to my own tale which due to time constraints, I don't see my being able to write about it anytime soon, despite my best intentions to contribute here. So if the SWA scattered, I think my fratello would most likely never return.
The Hunters in the Dolomites gist allowed my characters easy access to the action and since the Agency was still intact, my own story could continue undisturbed allowing Dolomites to fit neatly in my own timeline. 
In Infinite Hunt, it becomes a bit harder for my duo to participate, as my team would find these events too radical a change for them and would most likely find it very difficult to adapt, hence their departure for good. 
Curious to see your characters interaction in this story and how it would play out for other members as well, though.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by San and Flo Sat 21 May 2016 - 23:36

tremec6speed wrote:It is an entertaining scenario which gives me food for thought to be sure.
The problem with my characters is, they are on the verge of leaving Italy anyway for other reasons pertaining to my own tale which due to time constraints, I don't see my being able to write about it anytime soon, despite my best intentions to contribute here. So if the SWA scattered, I think my fratello would most likely never return.
The Hunters in the Dolomites gist allowed my characters easy access to the action and since the Agency was still intact, my own story could continue undisturbed allowing Dolomites to fit neatly in my own timeline. 
In Infinite Hunt, it becomes a bit harder for my duo to participate, as my team would find these events too radical a change for them and would most likely find it very difficult to adapt, hence their departure for good. 
Curious to see your characters interaction in this story and how it would play out for other members as well, though.

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, nor will I force you to write something as a contribution... Heck, I'll let you do what you want. I only wanna say that this takes place in an "alternate history" setting, thus the timeline most definitely might not match your timeline. But who am I to force you? But please remember that this is a "free form" story, thus anything can be done, as long as it contributes—even just a little—to achieving its main goal.

Have a nice day.  Wink
San and Flo
San and Flo

Male

Forum Posts : 121

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Thu 26 May 2016 - 22:22

Thanks, like wise. Smile
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum