Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think it's time that I reveal all...

2 posters

Go down

I think it's time that I reveal all... Empty I think it's time that I reveal all...

Post by topgearbrzgt86 Thu 21 May 2015 - 22:06

When I was reading the latest post on the camping thread, it really invoked my anger and a horrible memory. And I think I'm ready to tell what I thought this post related to me:

Back when I was 16, my mom had a boyfriend who hit me every time I made a mistake. 

One day, when he was looking through my facebook page, he woke me up, and just be the crap out of me. I was so scared for my life. Every time I tried to run away, he pulled me back hard, and hit me again. When I finally made it out the door, he chased me down, and shouted at me, before dropping me off at my high school.

Before he dropped me off, he threatened that if I talked about that incident, he would tell the principal to expel me - and that he would put me in a mental hospital.

When I got at school, I couldn't focus. All I could think about was that moment. I tried to, but when I saw the dean, I just cried my eyes out, and told him the entire truth. And when I saw my mother's boyfriend go up to the office, I was scared out of my mind.

"I'm going to a mental hospital," I thought. "My life is over...I'm gonna lose my friends, my family, and I'm gonna end up alone... I'm finished...I'm afraid..."

The dean walked me over to the guidance counselor's office, and told me to calm down and tell her what happened.

Put simply, I had enough of the abuse.

I talked to the guidance counselor at my school, saying I will not go back home unless he is gone. She called a social worker to help me out with my problem. She, and eventually couple of policemen came to the school, I showed them where he beat me, and the policemen eventually caught him. 

When I came back home with the social worker, my mom was in tears, when she found out that I had to be placed in a foster home for a while. When I first heard that I would be in a foster home, I was also disappointed, but I understood. I even shed a few tears for myself.

I told my mom before I left the home for a while, to not think about the situation so much, and just give it time to settle through. I told her I would be back one day, and that I would be a changed person.

I'll be honest, during my time away, I felt homesick as well, after quite a while in foster care. But when I came home to my mom, it felt so sweet to see her back in her arms. I couldn't help but feel so happy to be back.

The memory still haunts me to this day, but not so much that it would bother me every day unless something brought it up.

My mom's boyfriend and I are on better terms now; we've kissed and made up, and we've buried the hatchet. We don't talk to each other that much, but I know what he feels and vice versa.

I'm sorry if I wasted everyone's time here, but it is true. I am sick and tired of child abuse. I am a victim of it, and I thought it's time that I let out the truth.

Thank you.

topgearbrzgt86

Male

Forum Posts : 453

Fan of : Top Gear, Initial D, etc.

Original Characters : Jim, Jamiebel, Davina, Bernan, Frédéric. (More to come.)

Comments : You have to leave the space. All the time you have to leave the space!
-Fernando Alonso

Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

I think it's time that I reveal all... Empty Re: I think it's time that I reveal all...

Post by Thescarredman Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:55

TG, that's the best writing you've ever done.

It seems kind of odd at first that you should be drawn to a site revolving around the victimization of children - but abuse victims are often drawn to that which angers and frightens them. I hope that what you see and do here helps you to exorcise the demons.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

I think it's time that I reveal all... Empty Re: I think it's time that I reveal all...

Post by topgearbrzgt86 Fri 22 May 2015 - 18:05

Thescarredman wrote:TG, that's the best writing you've ever done.

It seems kind of odd at first that you should be drawn to a site revolving around the victimization of children - but abuse victims are often drawn to that which angers and frightens them. I hope that what you see and do here helps you to exorcise the demons.
Thank you, TSM. 

To be honest, I found that piece of writing to be a complete fluke; I was chatting and confessing with TeaTimeNinja when I did that - thank him as well. It was all down to just getting things off my chest and banishing them. I have banished some of those demons; some still remain with me, though.

I do find it odd to be drawn to it too, but sometimes I'll need all the help I can get when it happens. I also happen to remember a quote from a friend: "The people who have the biggest smiles on their faces often lead the hardest lives." 

topgearbrzgt86

Male

Forum Posts : 453

Fan of : Top Gear, Initial D, etc.

Original Characters : Jim, Jamiebel, Davina, Bernan, Frédéric. (More to come.)

Comments : You have to leave the space. All the time you have to leave the space!
-Fernando Alonso

Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down