Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

+2
PolosElite23
theSergeant
6 posters

Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post by theSergeant Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 20:05

Great to be here! GsG is easily my favorite manga and I'm glad there's a forum dedicated to it, I've been lurking for a while but's only been a year since I found out about Gunslinger Girl. I've come a long way in the past twelve months.

theSergeant

Male

Forum Posts : 3

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : None

Comments : 0

Registration date : 2014-10-29

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post by PolosElite23 Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 20:55

Hallo! Welcome to ze madhouse!

I always like to remind new hires of Section 3 title 44 paragraph 7 from the Staff Guidance Handbook which states that: 

"Caffeinated or sugary product, drink or otherwise similar consumable items must be kept at least 200 Meters away from the cyborgs unless she/he is with their handler. Any and all damages caused due to failure to adhere to this rule will result in the agent, whom failed to adhere, paying for any and all damages to facilities or personal."

Basically keep the espressos away from Rico, and we shall be fine...for the most part.

Someone will be by with your forms, make sure to fill them out in triplicate.

Happy Cyborg Central Foruming!
PolosElite23
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 936

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 21:04

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! You've finished the Manga then?
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 21:13

Welcome. Draw a pair of sidearms from the armory after you fill out all those forms. Then look over the 'candidate' list for a 'borg.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by theSergeant Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 21:16

Il Direttore wrote:Hey there! Welcome to the forum! You've finished the Manga then?
Yep. Finished it last year around Christmas.

theSergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 3:07

Welcome to the nut house.  Don't worry I've had my shots... I think.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 4:31

*Sounding a bit bored* Hello, welcome to the SWA.

*Drops large stack of forms on the counter* You'll need to fill those out, initial each page as you read it and sign where directed... not just yet, I have to read you the riot act.

*Adjusts his glasses, holds up a piece of paper and clears his throat... still sounding bored* By signing these documents you agree to abide by the rules and ordinances contained therein, and explicitly indemnify the Social Welfare Agency -open bracket- henceforth referred to as the SWA -close bracket-, and its personnel, servants, associates, and so on, against any harm which may befall you during, or as a result of, your tenure in its employ including, but not limited to, broken bones, castration, death, ongoing occupational injuries, infection.... blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda... Any action made, purposeful, accidental, implied or otherwise, which may reveal the nature of the SWA will be considered an act of hostility against the Italian government, its people, and its allies, and punishable without trial. The cyborgs may be tough, but they're still just girls at heart, do not break them, they do not grow on trees. Damages including, but not limited to, physical, psychological and material, incurred outside operations, and/or falling beyond reasonable wear and tear, will be deducted from your salary.

The documents lay it out in full. Return them once you're done, and we'll get you fully inducted.

In seriousness though: welcome, feel free to get stuck in.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by theSergeant Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 15:55

Alfisti wrote:*Sounding a bit bored* Hello, welcome to the SWA.

*Drops large stack of forms on the counter* You'll need to fill those out, initial each page as you read it and sign where directed... not just yet, I have to read you the riot act.

*Adjusts his glasses, holds up a piece of paper and clears his throat... still sounding bored* By signing these documents you agree to abide by the rules and ordinances contained therein, and explicitly indemnify the Social Welfare Agency -open bracket- henceforth referred to as the SWA -close bracket-, and its personnel, servants, associates, and so on, against any harm which may befall you during, or as a result of, your tenure in its employ including, but not limited to, broken bones, castration, death, ongoing occupational injuries, infection.... blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda... Any action made, purposeful, accidental, implied or otherwise, which may reveal the nature of the SWA will be considered an act of hostility against the Italian government, its people, and its allies, and punishable without trial. The cyborgs may be tough, but they're still just girls at heart, do not break them, they do not grow on trees. Damages including, but not limited to, physical, psychological and material, incurred outside operations, and/or falling beyond reasonable wear and tear, will be deducted from your salary.

The documents lay it out in full. Return them once you're done, and we'll get you fully inducted.

In seriousness though: welcome, feel free to get stuck in.
Thanks. And as a firefighter I'm very familiar with government forms.

theSergeant

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 17:18

Welcome and very happy to have you aboard this crazy train! Laughing
PSVT
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 556

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum