Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility

+10
Sintendo
Totoum
Wileama
emperor
Danjo3
Probit Return
Nachtsider
Triela
West Nile
LoC978
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility Empty Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 10:39

Hey gang... I dun know about you guys but does the blonde girl in episode 5 for season 2 looks like Petrushka

Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility 07913

Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility Gunsli10

They look kinda similar...Maybe Yu Aida's easter egg or something...plus she doesn't speak italian well when Leon ask her if she's around here...she got a different accent from the others... Smile is that good news or what ?

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility

Post by LoC978 Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 10:43

LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl Season 3 High Possibility

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 0:33

geee...sorry about that. Din't know that someone else has already taken the lime light away. lol. Thanks anyway. Guess the mods can close this topic down.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 0:36

no need to shut it down. once GSG season 2 is done airing, we'll all be spammin' the crap outta this topic.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 0:55

Just to put my opinion in. I personally don't think that they are going to make a season 3, but we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 1:05

They better, i want the anime version of vol 9 to make me cry
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 7:06

They'd better not. It would ruin the Gunslinger Girl I know and love! (More than it's ruined now) ^_^;; I don't think that they will. They justput hr in there for us to b like: O_O ... At least that's what I hope...
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 7:09

if someone tell Yu Aida that everyone prefers madhouse he can go back to it right? and that would mean a better season 3
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 8:49

I know Yu's e-mail address, and have mailed him before. I'll do it.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 8:51

I heard of Yu's "infamous" e-mail address, he doesn't reply right?

Is it a yahoo account, maybe we can add him in yahoo messenger or something
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 9:00

It's not a Yahoo account or anything that comes with a Messenger service - the client for Yu's e-mail is his own website. I've mailed him six times or so over a period of two years - he hasn't replied. I do get the feeling that he's aware of this community and keeps up with it, though.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 9:06

Really now, like how, is one of us Yu Aida? Guh?
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 12:37

Could be... *Shifty eyes*
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 16:40

Yu Aida..... The man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 16:48

It could be anyone of us. I think we need to test everyone’s blood - a la The Thing (1982).
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 16:52

It is surely not me. I can't even draw something simple as a donkey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 17:58

I'm not saying that he's a member here - I'm saying that he visits this forum and sees what we're up to. There's the very big possibility he even reads our fanfiction and looks at our fanart.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 4:17

I'm saying that he visits this forum and sees what we're up to.

Is this real?

Because if it real,I need to say WOW!!

cheers
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 7:24

And ive been throwing insults at him... :face: Russian Roulette
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 11:49

Nachtsider wrote:I'm saying that he visits this forum and sees what we're up to.
You I'm not going to say your wrong. I just think: The odds of Yu Aida successfully browsing this forum are approximately 3720 to 1. I'm sure Yu Aida occasional browses some Gunslinger girl forums, and some of the better Gunslinger Girl Fanfiction. I just think there are plenty of japanese version of both to keep him occupied. The man has a limited amount of energy, and I can't imagine that he has enough of it to come here of all places. The same way I don't think he has the energy to reply to all the email he gets.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 22:36

but we could be the only Gunslinger Girl forum around. well that's given that there aren't any in japanese though. But we really could be the only ones... there aren't many Gunslinger Girl related material that does not have the name of Colonel Marksman, tommygunner, sintendo... attached to them, really
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 23:10

Wileama wrote:I'm sure Yu Aida occasional browses some Gunslinger girl forums, and some of the better Gunslinger Girl Fanfiction.

Of the fanfiction I'm pretty sure. And where it comes to forums, I've never succeeded in locating any forum like ours (Japanese or otherwise), which specializes completely in Gunslinger Girl. The rest are all small compenents of larger forums that also cater to discussion of other series.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 23:15

thank you Nachtsider, so it's official we are the only Gunslinger Girl fansite there is!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 23:47

I won't be so quick to say that, Nile. Rather, it's almost certain that we are.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 5:16

yeah..it's good to see that all of us gunslinger girl lovers can get to gether in some place to chat about it. Lol. therefore we should make sure this site keeps updating constantly. i mean...who knows, one day this could be just like one of those many sites out there....unused and abandon...kinda sad though if that happens for this site

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 5:52

doomknight20 wrote:yeah..it's good to see that all of us gunslinger girl lovers can get to gether in some place to chat about it. Lol. therefore we should make sure this site keeps updating constantly.
I think were OK for a while anyway. Especially since we got the big influx of new members after season 2 started. It was a real shot in the arm for the site. Very Happy
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 5:56

really? i thought it was the vol 7 manga's fault
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 11:31

Hi to yu aida ,if ever he's reading this.

Though does he speak english?

Anyway i'll just speculate and say we might see more of petra,not in a 3rd season,but in the 2 DVD only episodes that were announced.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 12:13

Nachtsider wrote:
Wileama wrote:I'm sure Yu Aida occasional browses some Gunslinger girl forums, and some of the better Gunslinger Girl Fanfiction.

Of the fanfiction I'm pretty sure. And where it comes to forums, I've never succeeded in locating any forum like ours (Japanese or otherwise), which specializes completely in Gunslinger Girl. The rest are all small compenents of larger forums that also cater to discussion of other series.

I can attest to that, seeing as how I joined FF.net for the sole reason of chatting with other GSG fans in the forums.

Hopefully this place gets even bigger as time goes by.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 21:24

Sintendo- it will get big. give it time. Very Happy
I hope that the DVDs that come out are better than the orginal set. Jeesh! 3 CDs for the entire series! It would have been and a 3rd Director's Cuts and a 1/2 hour public appology for killing off Angie!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Sat 16 Feb 2008 - 21:54

ElfenMagix wrote:Sintendo- it will get big. give it time. Very Happy
I hope that the DVDs that come out are better than the orginal set. Jeesh! 3 CDs for the entire series! It would have been and a 3rd Director's Cuts and a 1/2 hour public appology for killing off Angie!

Be thankful you got 4-5 episodes on 1 disc. The Japanese releases are usually 1-2 episodes per disc... AT $50 EACH...
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 0:53

ElfenMagix wrote: a 3rd Director's Cuts and a 1/2 hour public appology for killing off Angie!

I would want to hear that.
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 0:58

Sintendo wrote:Be thankful you got 4-5 episodes on 1 disc. The Japanese releases are usually 1-2 episodes per disc... AT $50 EACH...

I guess the Japanese love to take up shelf space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 1:37

Nah - they love to drain wallets.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 2:42

ElfenMagix wrote:It would have been and a 3rd Director's Cuts and a 1/2 hour public appology for killing off Angie!
I don’t think you’d ever get an apology, but a director’s commentary on the 2nd season DVD’s would absolutely kick-ass.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 2:49

To hear Yu Aida's say on his creation of Petra would be interesting. It can be in the commentary if ever there is one. Petra did apear in the season.
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 2:56

We'd ought to be grateful if Yu even offers any kind of commentary, let alone shows his face. As I've put it before, the guy's more elusive than Nessie or Bigfoot.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 3:14

Nachtsider wrote:We'd ought to be grateful if Yu even offers any kind of commentary, let alone shows his face. As I've put it before, the guy's more elusive than Nessie or Bigfoot.
I’m starting to wonder whether or not the guy really even exists. Maybe it’s written by 100 monkeys at 100 typewriters, and the publishing company just sticks the name Yu Aida on it. Guh?
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 3:31

I doubt it's monkeys. 'Cause if it were, there'd be something of Shakespear in the result.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 3:36

Nachtsider wrote:I doubt it's monkeys. 'Cause if it were, there'd be something of Shakespear in the result.
Keep in mind that they’re Japanese monkeys.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 4:44

Sintendo wrote:I can attest to that, seeing as how I joined FF.net for the sole reason of chatting with other GSG fans in the forums.

Hopefully this place gets even bigger as time goes by.
Yeah but most of here are english speakers. There must be some asian forum that has at least a large section for GSG stuff. It can't be that small in asian, can it?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 5:32

As mentioned prior, I've looked for Asian stuff, too. Nothing major came up - everything that did was confined to relatively banal topics, and all were but minor parts of larger forums.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 11:31

As nice is it is to think Yu stops by from time to time, I personally think that he doesn’t even know this forum exists and if he did, he wouldn’t give a rats ass about it. He gets all the input he needs from Japan and Japan is the man bread and butter. If he wanted a foreign opinion on his work, he’d probably try to find an Italian GSG forum. At least that way he could get the customs down.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 17:54

We've had this discussion before haven't we? I'm getting the damnedest sense of dejau vu. Anyway just how good is you Kanji Nachtsider? I've never seen you chip in on the manga translations, so I didn't think you could actually read the stuff.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 21:12

The only Oriental text I can read is hwa wern (Chinese script). But I know kanji when I see it.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Mon 18 Feb 2008 - 2:47

Okay I'm not up and up on my asian writing systems. Maybe you can explain this to me thought. If you can't actually read Japanese what makes you confident that you can search the web well enough to say there are no major GSG forums in Japanese, or any other language?

I'll admit this is probably the only forum dedicated solely GSG. I have trouble rapping my head around the idea that there is enough of an english following for such a forum, but there isn't enough of an asian following for a similar feat. It just doesn't make sense to me, it can't be that much more popular over here.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 18 Feb 2008 - 6:12

Well you can scratch Filipino and Chinese GSG communities out of the list. i am fluent in both languages and have failed in finding any website with affiliation to Gunslinger Girl in these languages. Personaly i have the feeling that GSG is illegal in China, can't find it anywhere there. And the Philippines like i said earlier is just very very slow.
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 18 Feb 2008 - 7:11

It's possible to enter the Japanese words for 'Gunslinger Girl' into a search engine via the copy and paste function, Wile, and subsequently peruse every result that turns up. I've found nothing resembling a specialized forum.

Gunslinger Girl isn't illegal in China, Nile - manga volumes and anime DVDs for the series are selling there, albeit in very small quantities. Anime and manga suppliers over there, like elsewhere, cater mostly to the lowest common denominator.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 18 Feb 2008 - 7:15

o, wait just to clear things up. is "Death Note" illegal in China?
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 18 Feb 2008 - 17:14

It's selling in stores, so...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next