Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her life is a runway

+2
Three Dog
Deathly-Hallows
6 posters

Go down

Her life is a runway Empty Her life is a runway

Post by Deathly-Hallows Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 23:35

well been workin on these today, might make more and upload as i progress to make a outfit for every occasion... but here are some basic onesHer life is a runway Tumblr_m56cydU9Sr1rtunmyo1_1280 im real lazy so i didn't really design these for the most part I based them off actual clothes bloop. but since shes so princess-y but shes still I kid i base a lot of her clothes on things like country,sweet or hime lolita but very toned down. heres some more examples: Her life is a runway Tumblr_m4clf5pFLU1rruyqgo1_400 Her life is a runway Tumblr_m33yxmYxeR1qlkpdmo1_500Her life is a runway PinkCollage Her life is a runway Tumblr_lwrxcydS7V1r7w32po1_400 Her life is a runway Tumblr_m54e2caVW41rsl9fro1_500
shes in a committed relationship with pink really. (sorry i cant do external links it says i have to wait a week cause im a new member ` ~ `")
also fun fact about the first outfit i drew her in, the one with the cape. I thought the cape would be cool because it looks nice, and you can conceal arm holsters underneath and not be caught with the cape insides lined with amo. bam versatility
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Forum Posts : 79

Fan of : claes,rico

Original Characters : Marigold/ Ami

Comments : ahhh yes, i have finally discoverd where the fandom hides ; u ;!

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Her life is a runway Empty Re: Her life is a runway

Post by Three Dog Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 3:26

Ooooh, a cape. I like capes. Many much capes. Now she can pretend to be Batman! Razz

Jokes aside, those are some pretty good pictures Her life is a runway 735198 (and I know I said that for you other pics, but htey're seriously good)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 5:21

No capes darling!

Her life is a runway Edna_mode_head_feb_05

...sorry, it's the first thing I thought of. Her life is a runway 61015

Jokes aside, it's always cool to see someone dabbling in a bit of fashion design. Cute looking outfits, my favorite's probably the blue check, despite it looking somewhat out of place amongst the generally pink and red colour scheme Razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 6:41

I didn't notice before... but she has really big hair. She doesn't need that cape to hide a handgun, she could hide a Bazooka in her hair, it's that last place the terrorists would suspect Razz.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 8:26

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I didn't notice before... but she has really big hair. She doesn't need that cape to hide a handgun, she could hide a Bazooka in her hair, it's that last place the terrorists would suspect Razz.
hehehe, could probably tie some grenades up in there too
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 8:27

Alfisti wrote:No capes darling!

Jokes aside, it's always cool to see someone dabbling in a bit of fashion design. Cute looking outfits, my favorite's probably the blue check, despite it looking somewhat out of place amongst the generally pink and red colour scheme Razz
asdfghjkl; i love the incredibles n i love you now your absolutely perf, and shell wear blue sometimes but if she does its generally light blue or aqua
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 8:36

Deathly-Hallows wrote:

asdfghjkl; i love the incredibles n i love you now your absolutely perf, and shell wear blue sometimes but if she does its generally light blue or aqua
I do love The Incredibles as well.... I'm a total sucker for that whole Mid-Century period and they took a bunch of Things-Alfisti-Likes and put them all in one movie.

And of course, Edna was pretty much my favorite part.

Yeah, light blue or aqua will probably work well. To be honest, now that I look at that dress again, the tone of blue currently on it makes it seem a bit heavy (if that's the right word) compared to the others.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 8:56

Alfisti wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:

I do love The Incredibles as well.... I'm a total sucker for that whole Mid-Century period and they took a bunch of Things-Alfisti-Likes and put them all in one movie.

And of course, Edna was pretty much my favorite part.

Yeah, light blue or aqua will probably work well. To be honest, now that I look at that dress again, the tone of blue currently on it makes it seem a bit heavy (if that's the right word) compared to the others.
ya enda was the greatest, and ill make some more bluey outfits if youd like to see her in them? i got tons of time to waste plus i just got out for summer break
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 11:55

now ive put her in some other chars clothes for amusement... some of my fave anime princesses and arises, try to guess who they are!Her life is a runway Tumblr_m57di1BWJB1rtunmyo1_r1_1280
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:38

Marigold looks a bit ticked off.... Tired of trying on too many styles?
Razz
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 3:06

hm....do you guys think I should take the wardrobe even further? making her have more big poofy really princess type dresses like thse Her life is a runway Tumblr_lrx62eaNWk1qlmer5o1_500Her life is a runway 59929d250e782e5ae349329dc1f23d8aHer life is a runway 4f1accaf519e185f42cead0919a1bfea a dollish princessy thing and then she would only be allowed to wear that at the agency cause itll stand out to much when shes on missions and its just more normaly like a semi-formal blouse and a skirt..

am I getting to carried away with this princess thing or what? I really like that first pic outfit I just might steal it
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 3:09

Deathly-Hallows wrote:hm....do you guys think I should take the wardrobe even further? making her have more big poofy really princess type dresses like thse a dollish princessy thing and then she would only be allowed to wear that at the agency cause itll stand out to much when shes on missions and its just more normaly like a semi-formal blouse and a skirt..

am I getting to carried away with this princess thing or what? I really like that first pic outfit I just might steal it
I dunno. I'd love to see her run the Agency obstacle course dressed like that. Razz
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 3:31

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:hm....do you guys think I should take the wardrobe even further? making her have more big poofy really princess type dresses like thse a dollish princessy thing and then she would only be allowed to wear that at the agency cause itll stand out to much when shes on missions and its just more normaly like a semi-formal blouse and a skirt..

I dunno. I'd love to see her run the Agency obstacle course dressed like that. Razz
gotta take off them heels first though hehe Smile
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 4:13

Deathly-Hallows wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:

Nah, keep the heals, she'll need the extra height to reach some of the obstacles. Razz
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 7:46

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:

Nah, keep the heals, she'll need the extra height to reach some of the obstacles. Razz
heh I see what you did there >w>
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 7:52

Deathly-Hallows wrote:heh I see what you did there >w>
Her life is a runway 61015 Sorry 'bout that, I'm too sarcastic for my own good sometimes.

And I didn't notice it before, but that dress looks a lottle bit awkward to move in. Be funny for her to be waering that and the padania attack the Agency for some reason.

Would she go get changed? Would she tear it to be more practical? Would she say "Nope, I'm not doing it, defend this place by youself"? What would she do?

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:07; edited 1 time in total
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 7:53

Draw her in combat gear. I want to see her wearing kevlar and magazine pouches.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:04

Nachtsider wrote:Draw her in combat gear. I want to see her wearing kevlar and magazine pouches.
I agree with mister Nacht, combat gear Her life is a runway 735198. Maybe some riot control gear as well.

I imagine that she wouldn't like that particulat apparel very much, so would probably be scowling or glaring in the picture Razz.

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fother muckers!!!)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:13

Nachtsider wrote:Draw her in combat gear. I want to see her wearing kevlar and magazine pouches.
I agree with mister Nacht, combat gear Her life is a runway 735198. Maybe some riot control gear as well.

I imagine that she wouldn't like that particulat apparel very much, so would probably be scowling or glaring in the picture Razz.
mk, ill draw it. and then i found this funny when i was searching up for refernces Her life is a runway Tumblr_lzm1laWF7i1rpjciio1_500http://www.tacticalcorsets.com/
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:17

Deathly-Hallows wrote:Her life is a runway Tumblr_lzm1laWF7i1rpjciio1_500
Her life is a runway 907296 Her life is a runway 756796 Her life is a runway 968882
One face palm was enough to express how I feel. Consider the donkey that corset Her life is a runway 936271.
Please, oh God PLEASE! don't put Marigold in that. I beg of you madam!
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:22

Deathly-Hallows wrote:I imagine that she wouldn't like that particulat apparel very much, so would probably be scowling or glaring in the picture Razz.
mk, ill draw it. and then i found this funny when i was searching up for refernces Her life is a runway Tumblr_lzm1laWF7i1rpjciio1_500http://www.tacticalcorsets.com/[/quote]
... I have to get me one of those.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:23

Nachtsider wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I imagine that she wouldn't like that particulat apparel very much, so would probably be scowling or glaring in the picture Razz.
mk, ill draw it. and then i found this funny when i was searching up for refernces Her life is a runway Tumblr_lzm1laWF7i1rpjciio1_500http://www.tacticalcorsets.com/
... I have to get me one of those.

I hope you mean for Mrs Nachtsider, and not yourself.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:27

Her life is a runway 907296 Her life is a runway 756796 Her life is a runway 968882
One face palm was enough to express how I feel. Consider the donkey that corset Her life is a runway 936271.
no thats much to impractical and marigolds too young for that sort of thing
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:29

Deathly-Hallows wrote:
no thats much to impractical and marigolds too young for that sort of thing
Phew, I was worried for a moment. M'kay then, proceed.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:34

Deathly-Hallows wrote:hm....do you guys think I should take the wardrobe even further? making her have more big poofy really princess type dresses like thse Her life is a runway Tumblr_lrx62eaNWk1qlmer5o1_500Her life is a runway 59929d250e782e5ae349329dc1f23d8aHer life is a runway 4f1accaf519e185f42cead0919a1bfea a dollish princessy thing and then she would only be allowed to wear that at the agency cause itll stand out to much when shes on missions and its just more normaly like a semi-formal blouse and a skirt..

I have to say the first thing that came to mind when I saw that was magical girl cyborg. So where is she hiding here magical anti padania cannon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:36

Deathly-Hallows wrote:

mk, ill draw it. and then i found this funny when i was searching up for refernces Her life is a runway Tumblr_lzm1laWF7i1rpjciio1_500[url=http://www.tacticalcorsets.com/
http://www.tacticalcorsets.com/[/quote[/url]]

I think the only person who would consider that appropriate is Sandro for Petra

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:37

[quote="crazyidiot78"]
Deathly-Hallows wrote:

mk, ill draw it. and then i found this funny when i was searching up for refernces Her life is a runway Tumblr_lzm1laWF7i1rpjciio1_500http://www.tacticalcorsets.com/[/quote]

I think the only person who would consider that appropriate is Sandro for Petra

ZING!!!!
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:42

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I hope you mean for Mrs Nachtsider, and not yourself.
I mean what I say, mate. She's waaay too girly-girl for this stuff.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:04

crazyidiot78 wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:hm....do you guys think I should take the wardrobe even further? making her have more big poofy really princess type dresses like thse Her life is a runway Tumblr_lrx62eaNWk1qlmer5o1_500Her life is a runway 59929d250e782e5ae349329dc1f23d8aHer life is a runway 4f1accaf519e185f42cead0919a1bfea a dollish princessy thing and then she would only be allowed to wear that at the agency cause itll stand out to much when shes on missions and its just more normaly like a semi-formal blouse and a skirt..

I have to say the first thing that came to mind when I saw that was magical girl cyborg. So where is she hiding here magical anti padania cannon.
instead of pulling out muskets from underneath all those ruffles it will be anti-tank rifles
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:08

That cannon better be something along the lines of the Harkonnen cannon from Hellsing.

Come to think of it, Marigold DOES bear a superficial resemblance to Seras Victoria...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:10

Nachtsider wrote:That cannon better be something along the lines of the Harkonnen cannon from Hellsing.

Come to think of it, Marigold DOES bear a superficial resemblance to Seras Victoria...
do I got a hellsing fan here? hell if so this is gonna be a beautiful friendship. and its more like shes the twin of rima mashiro from shugo chara but bitchyer.
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:20

If we weren't friends already, we sure are now. Very Happy

I find Hellsing good fun when I'm in the mood for guns n' gore, although I sort of deplore the series lack of humanity. Everyone is all RAH RAH RAH I'M A BLOODTHIRSTY BADASS. Booooring. The first animated series' sensitive, vulnerable interpretation of Seras Victoria remains by far my favourite character.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:33

Nachtsider wrote:If we weren't friends already, we sure are now. Very Happy

I find Hellsing good fun when I'm in the mood for guns n' gore, although I sort of deplore the series lack of humanity. Everyone is all RAH RAH RAH I'M A BLOODTHIRSTY BADASS. Booooring. The first animated series' sensitive, vulnerable interpretation of Seras Victoria remains by far my favourite character.
im a hardcore rip van winkle fan over here, i have a rp account for her, bought the limited edition dvd disc that had 2 little posterd that i hung around my room, and the art book that shows the original sketches n drawings for the character and the episode shes in. plus all my drawings and wall collages i got everywhere.
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:36

This Hellsing you speak of, is it the one form this video or am I mistaken?
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:39

Deathly-Hallows wrote:im a hardcore rip van winkle fan over here, i have a rp account for her, bought the limited edition dvd disc that had 2 little posterd that i hung around my room, and the art book that shows the original sketches n drawings for the character and the episode shes in. plus all my drawings and wall collages i got everywhere.
Oh, Rip is nice. I'll count her out from the character stereotyping I did in my previous post She's like Millennium's counterpart to Seras; she even has a long rifle of her own.

Rip kind of looks like what Claes might look like, if Claes were grown-up. Hmmm.

Now I'm kind of tempted to ask you to draw the GSG characters as Hellsing characters. Hillshire as Alucard and Triela as Integra, please. Very Happy
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:42

Nachtsider wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:im a hardcore rip van winkle fan over here, i have a rp account for her, bought the limited edition dvd disc that had 2 little posterd that i hung around my room, and the art book that shows the original sketches n drawings for the character and the episode shes in. plus all my drawings and wall collages i got everywhere.
Oh, Rip is nice. I'll count her out from the character stereotyping I did in my previous post She's like Millennium's counterpart to Seras; she even has a long rifle of her own.

Rip kind of looks like what Claes might look like, if Claes were grown-up. Hmmm.

Now I'm kind of tempted to ask you to draw the GSG characters as Hellsing characters. Hillshire as Alucard and Triela as Integra, please. Very Happy
sure ill get to those, thats funny you said that cause when I discovered gsg I related triela directly to integra, rico to heinkel, and claes was a baby rip. thats part of why claes n rico are my faverote cause they look just like rip n heinkel who are my favs also ` v `!
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:46

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:This Hellsing you speak of, is it the one form this video or am I mistaken?
ya thats hellsing, but thats the TV series/ anime of it. the real hellsing (not saying that thats not real) it was made randomly near the end and is pretty low quality. Now the OVA is where all the action is at, thats the one you really wanna watch the get the full gorey experience.
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:51

Deathly-Hallows wrote:sure ill get to those, thats funny you said that cause when I discovered gsg I related triela directly to integra, rico to heinkel, and claes was a baby rip. thats part of why claes n rico are my faverote cause they look just like rip n heinkel who are my favs also ` v `!
Rico as Heinkel. Genius.

Wonder who else we can equate? I reckon Angie could be Yumiko, with Marco as Alex Anderson.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:57

Her life is a runway Tumblr_m5axe3Cnwb1rxctkuo1_400 combat gear
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:58

Nachtsider wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:sure ill get to those, thats funny you said that cause when I discovered gsg I related triela directly to integra, rico to heinkel, and claes was a baby rip. thats part of why claes n rico are my faverote cause they look just like rip n heinkel who are my favs also ` v `!
Rico as Heinkel. Genius.

Wonder who else we can equate? I reckon Angie could be Yumiko, with Marco as Alex Anderson.
ricos handler (forgot his name) could be hans
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 11:11

Nachtsider wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I hope you mean for Mrs Nachtsider, and not yourself.
I mean what I say, mate. She's waaay too girly-girl for this stuff.
It'll totally show off your hips and distract the enemy with your waif-like waist.

Blegh, barely been home for the last two days, so much to catch up on.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Would she tear it to be more practical?
Monty (who's been there): If you're going to do that, do it along a seam. Any half-competent seamstress should be able to neaten it up later and it can be put back into service.

Deathly-Hallows wrote:ya enda was the greatest, and ill make some more bluey outfits if youd
like to see her in them? i got tons of time to waste plus i just got out
for summer break
I wish I had free time...

...Only if you reckon you can fit them into her style. As you noted she seems to be a more pink-ish person. I know there's plenty of outfits I would love to put my own fancharacter (cyborg?) Monty in... but they don't suit her style/personality/general look... which is part of the reason I do the fQ covers etc. it's an excuse to go OoC in the interests of style.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 12:21

ive stolen the dress. no regrets. i think it looks fairly nice Her life is a runway Tumblr_m5bbiv9kxY1rxctkuo1_r2_500
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 21:10

Deathly-Hallows wrote:Her life is a runway Tumblr_m5axe3Cnwb1rxctkuo1_400 combat gear
And she still manages to wear the pink. Razz
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 8:33

Deathly-Hallows wrote:Her life is a runway Tumblr_m5axe3Cnwb1rxctkuo1_400 combat gear
of course she would its marigold after all Laughing
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 16:26

Deathly-Hallows wrote:
The military gear is cool but where's the crown? Wink
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 16:28

tremec6speed wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:
The military gear is cool but where's the crown? Wink
she cant wear that if shes going to do some epic combat stuff, it might fall off
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 20:05

Deathly-Hallows wrote:
tremec6speed wrote:The military gear is cool but where's the crown? Wink
she cant wear that if shes going to do some epic combat stuff, it might fall off
Bet Ami had a fight on his hands there...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 20:40

Alfisti wrote:
Deathly-Hallows wrote:
tremec6speed wrote:The military gear is cool but where's the crown? Wink
Bet Ami had a fight on his hands there...
well they had a compromise with the crown necklace Very Happy
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum