Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo

+8
Pax
Alfisti
taerKitty
Nachtsider
Triela
sage44
Kiskaloo
Shadow666
12 posters

Go down

Hallo Empty Hallo

Post by Shadow666 Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 13:28

Hallo, to every one here I am new to the Forum Very Happy

my profile contains some of my intrests but not everything, I am a very adiment Firearms enthusiast to the point where I am slowly but surely moveing into makeing my own fire arms which if succesfull I will trade mark ; license and sell. I am also intrested in producing 99.9% accurate Replicas/Collector items of acutual firearms (the other 00.1% I can not include in the Replicas for it is the percentage needed to turn a non fireing or snap cap/blank fireing collectors item into a fully functional gun).

I am also intrested in the real progress of Cybernetics and Mind Control along with the more thoeratical progress (those that in thoery/ on paper might become a reality).

futher more my intrests include:

Gun Slinger Girl ; Black Lagoon ; Ghost in the Shell ; secret projects (DeClassified) ; Declassified Black Projects and Operations I also have a intrest in the Intelligence fields and military fields.

and Finaly I am also intrested in the IT Fields of GUI/UI development and design along with program ; applications designing and development (software creation) and programming which I am studying at the moment, along with learning the consepts and programming tools for VBS2 ; VBS2 JCOVE LITE and ARMA2.

ARMA2 (is a Game based version of the internationaly used Virtual Battle Simulations Series as used by the U.S. Army ; U.K. Ministry of Defence and NATO to train their troops in all manners of combat ; cultural awareness and/or Intelligence Insertive Missions - Which is useing a military unit to gather intelligence and information after completeing their primary function/functions as soldiers) at the moment I also working on a Consept to intreduce a more intelligence apointed version as well.

As for now I will end my post at this point.

Feel Free to ask me what ever you want, and also if you need help with anything do ask.

I would also like to ask every one here to please refrain from useing any of my images with out permition as these images have been created by my self and it is there for my property, if use has been granted than please do not forget to give me due credit for the image/images thank you so much.

Shadow666

Male

Forum Posts : 7

Fan of : Gun Slinger Girl ; Black Lagoon and Gost in the Shell

Original Characters : Semier and Tammy

Comments : I will build on my characters and the many firearms ; ordinance and equipment they use as time allows me. I decided that it is very porbable and perhaps convieniant that the characters have each a set small arsenal of 8 different types of fire arms and ordinance due to the many differnt mission types and situations.

As for the Fire arms mentioned:

Tammys Guns:
H&K MP7 Custom: a Standard MP7 however it has been rebuild for chambering of a better stopping and more common calibur that of the .45mm it also has the ability to be inter changed to take any veration of .40 ; .45 and 9mm rounds through a simple chamber ; barrel and magizine switch out that with practise can be done in no more than 5 minutes.

Tammys Sig Suaer P229R is the Railed version of the P229 that has been futher customised into a more compact version to ensure comfortable handeling for its junior handeler futher more the P229R Custom has been out fitted with a inner threaded barrel for attaching screw on compinsators or silencers, with a slight barely visable extended magizine Tammys P229R Custom holds 14 + 1 Rounds in 9mm and from .40 upwards to .45mm it holds 12+1 Rounds.

Tammys Sig Sauer P232 Due Tone is used as a last resort chambered in .380 Automatic Colt Pistol / ACP she can also use it on missions that require carefull access to targets (such as heavy secured locations) makeing her age and the P232 the perfect tool due to its ultra consealable carry option, mostly though Tammy will carry it around for in case it is needed. the Sig Sauer P232 Carries 7 + 1 Rounds of .380 ACP.

Semiers AR 15 is a custom marry between an AUG and Standard AR15 Giveing him a AR15 Weapon with the Versitile open building platform of a AUG Para, while also ensuring for better and lighter carrying conditions along with ensuring a faster reload and lower maintanance advantage, The AR15 Custom Bull Pup can be chambered in many Carbine/Big Pistol rounds and Rifle Rounds so much so that it will be redundent to name them all, however in most cases he will use either a more common .40 S&W or .223 mm Calibur (which is the orginal designated calibur for both the Galil and AK 47s to name two of about 5 other weapons that used the .223)

Semiers Sig Sauer P229R is in all manners Standard except for the Inner Threaded barrel/barrels to attach cominsators and silencers if and when need be.

a 2D representation of Semiers AR15 Bull Pup Custom will be added and later on I plan to add a 3D model as well. And with any luck I might even add some Photos of the AR15 Bull Pup as soon as I am able to build and test one (At this point the AR15 Bull Pup is a working thoery)

Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Hallo Empty Re: Hallo

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 13:33

http://www.socialwelfareagency.org/Public/Graphics/Anime/Triela_Welcome.jpg
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sage44 Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 14:30

Hello dude! Very Happy
sage44
sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 15:13

Hello! Welcome.

What a very long comments section you have...
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 16:14

Sup.

Yeah, long comment section is long. You can post that stuff in a thread about your characters instead.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 16:51

Hi hi!
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 18:23

Hey mate, welcome to the forum... now if you'll just fill out these *dumps pile of forms on the counter* then sign here, here and just there we'll look to getting you fully inducted.

Seriously though, welcome. As some of the others have said: long comments section is long, and is going to get unweildy on short posts. We have threads for that sort of thing, two places go might be the Behind the Choices thread about character firearms, or, if you intend to expand further on them, start up a thread in the Original Characters section.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:49

Welcome! Cheers! have a drink!
Pax
Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow666 Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 21:59

well it is easier to post here for now I noticed my comment might be in the wrong place and I given the moderators the right to move my posts to the correct location/locations untill I managed to get around the forum as need be.

Thank you to every one for a warm welcome Smile I feel at home all ready here, and thank you for those who provided me with tips and links to the correct topics in the forum please feel free to leave me such tips and links it will be a great help thank you Very Happy

now any idea as to wear one can upload photos here?

and if I were to share sensitive information (ment for adults) conserning things like Cybernetic inplants and other possible disturbing videos or images is there a place to put such content if it is at all permitted?

Thank you again and in advance Very Happy

Shadow666

Male

Comments : I will build on my characters and the many firearms ; ordinance and equipment they use as time allows me. I decided that it is very porbable and perhaps convieniant that the characters have each a set small arsenal of 8 different types of fire arms and ordinance due to the many differnt mission types and situations.

Tammys Guns:
H&K MP7 Custom: a Standard MP7 however it has been rebuild for chambering of a better stopping and more common calibur that of the .45mm it also has the ability to be inter changed to take any veration of .40 ; .45 and 9mm rounds through a simple chamber ; barrel and magizine switch out that with practise can be done in no more than 5 minutes.

Tammys Sig Suaer P229R is the Railed version of the P229 that has been futher customised into a more compact version to ensure comfortable handeling for its junior handeler futher more the P229R Custom has been out fitted with a inner threaded barrel for attaching screw on compinsators or silencers, with a slight barely visable extended magizine Tammys P229R Custom holds 14 + 1 Rounds in 9mm and from .40 upwards to .45mm it holds 12+1 Rounds.

Tammys Sig Sauer P232 Due Tone is used as a last resort chambered in .380 Automatic Colt Pistol / ACP she can also use it on missions that require carefull access to targets (such as heavy secured locations) makeing her age and the P232 the perfect tool due to its ultra consealable carry option, mostly though Tammy will carry it around for in case it is needed. the Sig Sauer P232 Carries 7 + 1 Rounds of .380 ACP.

Semiers AR 15 is a custom marry between an AUG and Standard AR15 Giveing him a AR15 Weapon with the Versitile open building platform of a AUG Para, while also ensuring for better and lighter carrying conditions along with ensuring a faster reload and lower maintanance advantage, The AR15 Custom Bull Pup can be chambered in many Carbine/Big Pistol rounds and Rifle Rounds so much so that it will be redundent to name them all, however in most cases he will use either a more common .40 S&W or .223 mm Calibur (which is the orginal designated calibur for both the Galil and AK 47s to name two of about 5 other weapons that used the .223)

Semiers Sig Sauer P229R is in all manners Standard except for the Inner Threaded barrel/barrels to attach cominsators and silencers if and when need be.

a 2D representation of Semiers AR15 Bull Pup Custom will be added and later on I plan to add a 3D model as well. And with any luck I might even add some Photos of the AR15 Bull Pup as soon as I am able to build and test one (At this point the AR15 Bull Pup is a working thoery)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 22:20

Shadow666 wrote:now any idea as to wear one can upload photos here?
I think we try to limit image uploads to the forum, just to keep the bandwidth down. You can however upload to somewhere like flickr, photobucket, deviantart or another image hosting site and then embed the image here by hitting the little button with a picture of a picture (right next to the hyperlink button) and copy/pasting the image location url into that.

The other question I think is one for the admins.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 22:28

welcome to the GSG forum! Smile
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SSgtRobertMorris Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 13:44

Welcome aboard!

An actual real deal firearms expert. Cool. I am a little more on the use side, not the manufacturing side.
SSgtRobertMorris
SSgtRobertMorris
Peace Through Superior Firepower

Male

Forum Posts : 78

Fan of : Lotsa Stuff

Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow666 Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 3:36

Alfisti wrote:
Shadow666 wrote:now any idea as to wear one can upload photos here?
I think we try to limit image uploads to the forum, just to keep the bandwidth down. You can however upload to somewhere like flickr, photobucket, deviantart or another image hosting site and then embed the image here by hitting the little button with a picture of a picture (right next to the hyperlink button) and copy/pasting the image location url into that.

The other question I think is one for the admins.

Thank you for informing me, and yes indeed the other question is right up the alley of the Admins I am sure they will reply in good time. Smile

Shadow666

Male

Tammys Guns:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow666 Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 3:40

SSgtRobertMorris wrote:Welcome aboard!

An actual real deal firearms expert. Cool. I am a little more on the use side, not the manufacturing side.

I am on both sides Wink Still the manufactoring side is still a long way to go but I am getting there, there is no point to even consider manufactoring a fire arm or even a replica/collectors item if you do not know how fire arms operate in the field and ofcourse a very important factor is bilistics especialy if you want to hand load your own ammo or perhaps develop a new type of bullet or even Armour.

Either way to each his own (and being a user is a good thing for a manufactorer Wink LOL)

Shadow666

Male

Tammys Guns:

Back to top Go down

Post by SSgtRobertMorris Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 12:50

Well, as far as ballistics goes, spelling it right never hurts.

Smile

There was a guy on another website that did reloads, I can't think of his screen name right now, but it was at USMilVets.org, and I actually met him. We shot all our weapons, and had a couple beers. Good guy. Then he got married and disappeared. Oh well.

I met a couple guys out in California once that were WAY into tweaking reloads. They would have 10 or 15 different configurations to test, all SUPER HOT. They liked to push the maximums. Anyways. It's all good.
SSgtRobertMorris
SSgtRobertMorris
Peace Through Superior Firepower

Male

Forum Posts : 78

Fan of : Lotsa Stuff

Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 23:30

Welcome!
MadHatChemist
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 17:05

Hey! Welcome!

In terms of uploading pictures, might I recommend Picasa?

http://picasa.google.com/

You can message me with any questions, cause it's a bit of a pain in the ass when you first get started, but after that, it is THE EASIESET way I have ever found to upload pictures. As an added bonus, since it is basically a personal photo album that only you and people you have invited have the key to, you can upload whatever you want there, so if you were worried about something being a bit...mature...disturbing... gory...whatever, that's the place. In other words, they don't try and regulate it because you aren't showing it to just anyone. It's YOUR personal album, so no misbegotten 10 yr olds are going to accidentally stumble on your pictures.

Also, if you do post something kind of gross, please label it as such. A) Not everybody wants to see that, B) Those of us who do (I might, if it's interesting! My gore threshold is pretty strong.) would really like to know what we are getting ourselves into, because it is a bit of a nasty shock when you see something you didn't expect.

Luckily, I don't think there are too many young ones here, since this show is rated R, but my little bro watches it, and, um, he's twelve.

Just some advice. Very Happy Sorry; I also have really long posts...always. It's the same when you talk to me - I can't shut up!

*Monty Python voice:* And now for something completely different!

I'll say the same to you as I do to all! I love seeing how people interpret the series, and I love drawing pictures of people's characters! (Don't worry, it's free, and it doesn't have to look anything like my girly avatar.) If you ever want that kind of thing, or if you are even willing to just give me the permission to draw a character you made up, feel free to message me! Smile
mushi4fr
mushi4fr

Female

Forum Posts : 43

Fan of : Triela and Hillshire (individually...and together, I might add!)

Original Characters : Agnes and Bastian fratello; Cordula & Sven fratello

Comments : If you send me a detailed, clear message describing your character, I would be happy to draw this person for you.
Same goes for fight scenes, romantic moments, and fan art!
Just keep it PG13 in terms of "romance"... I'm fine with drawing gore, however.

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum