Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge GsG Crossover Crack fiction: Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner

4 posters

Go down

Huge GsG Crossover Crack fiction: Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner Empty Huge GsG Crossover Crack fiction: Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner

Post by littletoes101 Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:26

Some people from the chat may already know about this...

Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner

Summary: The Section 2 cyborgs and handlers (including dearest Pino and company) get sent to seven different dementions across the span of seven weeks (1 week in each demention) by a somewhat mentally unstable fangirl. How do they survive? Well, read and find out...Includes the handlers interacting with main characters and the cyborgs interacting with 2nd Generation O.C.’s when possible.

Week 1: Baccano!: The group gets transported to the Baccano! world and the handlers join Ladd and Huey to help find “The Rail Tracer”, while the cyborgs get an encounter with immortality.

Week 2: Death Note: The group gets transported to the Death Note world and have to deal with mass murderers, investigations, the stealing of Death Notes and birthday parties.

Week 3: Black Butler: The group gets transported to the Black Butler world and have to help Grell in a “Black-Ops” mission to rescue his chainsaw from the Trancy household.

Week 4: Hetalia: The group gets transported to the Hetalia world and have to deal with dysfunctional families, axes, gym class and pencil sacrificing rituals.

Week 5: Warriors (as in Warrior cats, the first arc): The group all get turned into cats and join ThunderClan and try to get along without their fancy guns and figuring out how to use their new furry bodies.

Week 6: Musical: The group gets to star in a musical, incorporating lots of Disney songs and crazy crack pairings.

Week 7: The Real World: The group gets transported to “real life” and have to face crazed fangirls, hobos that want to destroy the world, an army of gingers trying to steal Triela’s weapons, and the Taliban.

So, um, what do you think? I'll accept any offers for being a co-author/beta as well, if anyone wants to help...

littletoes101

Female

Forum Posts : 23

Fan of : UMUMUM I LOVE EVERYONE. But Triela's my fave.

Original Characters : Crazy & Psycho Fratello

Comments : Um hi...my name's Liz and I'm a...well I'm not sure what I am entirely...

Registration date : 2011-11-02

Back to top Go down

Huge GsG Crossover Crack fiction: Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner Empty Re: Huge GsG Crossover Crack fiction: Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner

Post by Nachtsider Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:59

I must say I'm very, very much looking forward to the musical installment. Hope you're not limiting yourself to Disney numbers.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Huge GsG Crossover Crack fiction: Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner Empty Re: Huge GsG Crossover Crack fiction: Seven Days in the Mayhem Corner

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 21:19

Who's Pino? Not Pinocchio! He's Padania and Dead.
And Disney? Last time GsG mixed up with ANYTHING Disney- it burnt down a forum and left another forum's members with belly aches... Appendicitis Type Belly Aches!

I shake my head at this, but, lets see where you take it. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 21:39

Don't worry, there'll be more than just Disney songs~ And don't worry, I'm sure you'll like all of the installments.

Also, Pino plays an important character (plusIlovehimandhe'slikemyfavoriteandI'mindeathdenialrightnow)

littletoes101

Female

Comments : Um hi...my name's Liz and I'm a...well I'm not sure what I am entirely...

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:27

littletoes101 wrote:Don't worry, there'll be more than just Disney songs~ And don't worry, I'm sure you'll like all of the installments.

Also, Pino plays an important character (plusIlovehimandhe'slikemyfavoriteandI'mindeathdenialrightnow)
Death Denial or not, Pino was not the brightest group. A trained killer, yes. But that was as far as it went. And he thought of himself as too powerful, so when Triela killed him, he was in denial of that too.. to the end!

Enough of this- lets see how it goes.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 1:55

Weird but I'll let this play out and see what happens. I will say death note could be interesting because the girls don't even know their real names and the handlers don't use them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 5:43

Points on for Baccano! Very Happy

As for the musical episode: I'm envisaging something like The Producers meets Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog Razz

Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 21:10

So, I've been thinking and I've made up a list of some "excerpts" you might see in the fanfiction;
From the first part...
“Graham, I wouldn’t go in there if I were you,” Huey muttered to Graham as he went into the kitchen, placing a hand over the phone so Chane wouldn’t hear him. Shrugging, the blonde walked in anyway, then gasped at the sight of Henrietta enjoying her cereal at the table.

“A girl!” he hissed. “What is the meaning of this? Huey! Hey, Huey!” hearing no answer, Graham sighed. “I guess I’ll just have to do this myself.” walking up to her, Graham grinned with fake sincerity. “Hello, there~”

“Hello,” Henrietta said, looking up from her food.

“I don’t mean to be rude but, do you happen to know out of whose bowl you are eating?” Graham asked, still falsely grinning.

“Yours?” Henrietta asked after a moment’s pause.

“Oooh, you’re a smart kiddie,” Graham cooed, eyes narrowing. “And do you happen to know whose home this is?”

“Er, I thought it was Shane’s,” Henrietta murmured.

Graham huffed. “Well, this may be Shane’s house, but everything from the doorknobs down IS MINE!”
If you can guess what movie that comes from, you get a FREE KIDNEY!

From part two;

“Haven’t you ever had a family dinner?” Claes asked the arguing twins. Ivory and Jessamine looked up from their fight for a moment.

“What’s a family dinner?” they both asked at the same time. Claes literally facepalmed.

“Well, you see,” Savannah started to say. “We all hate each other. Also, our parents choose favorites, except with me. I’m lucky enough to have both of my parents love me, but I hate them. Which is why I became evil at the age of five.”

“That explains a lot of the problems you guys have,” Claes muttered. “It’s just strange because, in most of the books I’ve read, twins like you two are so close to each other they, like know what each other is thinking.”

For a moment, all three were silent, before bursting out into laughter.

From part three;

“And why exactly am I getting involved in this crazy scheme again?” Hillshire asked as Triela and the others trotted up the hill.

“Because supposedly the key is inside Grell’s chainsaw,” Triela murmured to him. “And we need to find the key as soon as possible, or else we die.”

“What’s this about a key?” the crazy red head asked, running up so he could walk beside them.

“Nothing,” Triela murmured. “Absolutely nothing—” before she could finish her sentence, a whizzing noise in her left ear warned her of danger and she bent over backwards as a strange object flew past her face.

“William!” Grell snapped. “What have I told you about trying to stab my friends in the face?!”

From part four;

For a moment, Rico was paralyzed as she looked up at the huge, sandy-colored male lion. His jaw was half open and he was panting, golden eyes fixed securely on her. Her first thought was to attempt to shoot the monster, but that would take too much time. He might already be upon her by then...

“Matthew!” a voice called from outside her field of vision. The lion’s head turned and his ears pricked, eyes breaking away from Rico’s. “Stop scaring people!” letting out a soft catlike groan, the cat slowly lumbered over to the voice. Rico could see it was a young boy, about 12 or 13, wearing a dark hoodie and a red mask. “I’m sorry if my cat scared you.”

“Who are you?” Rico asked, standing up and brushing the dirt off of her jeans.

“I’m F.T.,” the boy grinned, reaching out his hand. “Nice to meet you!”

From part five;

“Ow! Lemme go!” Henrietta growled as the bigger brown tabby tomcat pinned her down. “Let go of me I said!”

“I can’t,” the tomcat meowed. “You’re an intruder and I have to—ugh—keep you held down for the moment! I can’t just let you go!”

“And why not?” Henrietta asked, still struggling against him. “I’m not causing you any trouble!”

“Not yet you aren’t,” the tom replied. “And how do I know you’re telling the truth? If you’re not then I could be putting my clan in danger.”

“Clan?” Henrietta murmured. “You have a clan?” As the tom was about to say more, a new voice called;

“Bramblepaw! What’s going on here?”

From part six;

Jose frowned and crossed his arms. “You know what Mr. Policeman? I can’t deal with this. This obsessive, compulsive, control freak paranoia!”

“What?” Jean growled.

“I didn’t pierce my ears ‘cause it freaked you out.”

“Wha—?!”

“I didn’t stay at the hotel last night because you wanted to go home.”

“You were flirting with a woman in rubber,” Jean growled lowly. From somewhere in the back of his head he could hear music starting to play and knew that a musical number was coming up. Dangit...

“There will always be women in rubber flirting with me,” Jose scoffed. “Gimmie a break!”

Kudos to you if you know what song that is~ And finally, part seven;

“Mister President,” Angelica gasped as she ran into the President’s office. Liz followed close behind, Oliver at her heels. Marco sat outside, standing guard in case anyone tried to get inside. “The Ginger Army is right outside of South Carolina now, the Hobos are with them and the fangirls were tailing us all the way here. We lost them, but...”

“I understand,” the President murmured, nodding his head. “Can you hold them back for an hour longer?”

“I think so...” Angelica replied, looking at Liz for support. She nodded her head in agreement.

“Will you be safe here?” Liz asked him, gently stroking Oliver’s head.

“I’ll be fine, now go,” the President replied, motioning them to the door. Liz and Angelica turned to leave, before Liz looked back at him.

“Mr. President...are you sure?”

“It’s alright, we’ve got ammo,” he told them, before pressing a button on his desk. The wall behind him turned around to show a secret hiding place packed with guns, bombs, and other things to keep the fangirls at bay. Grinning, Liz stuck up her thumb, before turning and running out of the office.

Yep, that's it guys. ^^ I hope you like the sneak peeks I've given you...which were your favorites?

littletoes101

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum