Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT?

4 posters

Go down

WHAT? Empty WHAT?

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 9:27

Put some of my artwork for GG on a Romanian site of art, a site wich I've been a member for more than a year... Yesterday a guy told me that I am promovating violence and child abuse Guh? Does that seem normal to you? Tell me what you think!

Back to top Go down

WHAT? Empty Re: WHAT?

Post by theprodigalson Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 11:26

Yes. You also advocate corrupt politicians, terrorism, and the murder of innocent Bellhop's, for GsG has all these things.

Seriously though, was it a picture of a man ax-murdering Henrietta's family and assaulting her while in the background Angelica's dad runs over her in his car? 'Cause, if so, I could understand the misconception. If not then I would just link him to the source material and post more art.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 11:55

theprodigalson wrote:Yes. You also advocate corrupt politicians, terrorism, and the murder of innocent Bellhop's, for GsG has all these things.

Seriously though, was it a picture of a man ax-murdering Henrietta's family and assaulting her while in the background Angelica's dad runs over her in his car? 'Cause, if so, I could understand the misconception. If not then I would just link him to the source material and post more art.
Nope, it was the image I have on my avatar Smile The thing that caught his eye was THE GUN... I mean, that picture could be seen in so many symbolic ways, from a sad representation of children in Africa who need to fight to something funny, but the only thing he mentions is that I'm promoting terrorism. Now that is just wrong! Puzzled

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:30

Is he a mod or an admin? If yes, politely explain to him what GSG is. If not, tell him to go stick a cucumber up his backside.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2011 - 8:45

Nachtsider wrote:Is he a mod or an admin? If yes, politely explain to him what GSG is. If not, tell him to go stick a cucumber up his backside.
He is just another member just like me... and at first I had the intention of saying something nasty. Then I realized he's just not worth the stress. So I politely explained him some things but he just wouln't give up [rant]@#$%![/rant] . Anyways, he gave up at last Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Thu 22 Sep 2011 - 19:20

razschi wrote:
theprodigalson wrote:Yes. You also advocate corrupt politicians, terrorism, and the murder of innocent Bellhop's, for GsG has all these things.

Nope, it was the image I have on my avatar Smile The thing that caught his eye was THE GUN... I mean, that picture could be seen in so many symbolic ways, from a sad representation of children in Africa who need to fight to something funny, but the only thing he mentions is that I'm promoting terrorism. Now that is just wrong! Puzzled

You are a terrorist. You have just been brainwashed to forget it. I shall send the correct activation codes when the time is right.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 7:39

Odon wrote:
razschi wrote:

You are a terrorist. You have just been brainwashed to forget it. I shall send the correct activation codes when the time is right.
YES MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 8:17

Good. Now go to sleep and dream of gun-toting lolicons.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Fri 23 Sep 2011 - 9:37

Odon wrote:Good. Now go to sleep and dream of gun-toting lolicons.

Dang... Im not sure I wanna dream of Lolicon's with guns... as if theyre not dangerous already...
ACH
ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 390

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content