Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink and Color

5 posters

Go down

Ink and Color Empty Ink and Color

Post by SentientObject Wed 11 May 2011 - 15:24

I see quite a few people here do a bit of their own works.

Well, to make a long story (a very long story) as short as I can, I began my voyage as an artist, became sidetracked with military work, then detoured into musical arts, then went down a long lonely highway of Tech for government before getting into a collision forcing me off-road and oddly enough right back where I began! The moral of the story is that telling your life story as a journey makes you sound "douchey" oh also I have been getting back into much of what I lost many moons ago and would like to offer my services to anyone who would like to join forces. My drawing skills are still being developed and are typically reserved for my own story but I would love to ink and color for someone for free just to get back into it!

I would even love to work on stories or anything. I guess what I am trying to get across is that I have "skills" (Nunchuck, Bo fighting, Computer hacking) and would like to toss them into the collective pot.

Please feel free to flame and/or move this post if it is in any way inappropriate or in the wrong area or an assault on any of your 7 senses.
SentientObject
SentientObject

Male

Forum Posts : 22

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico

Original Characters : Five, Autumn, Reaper

Comments : Answers are free. Correct answers will cost you.

Registration date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

Ink and Color Empty Re: Ink and Color

Post by Nachtsider Wed 11 May 2011 - 16:41

SentientObject wrote:The moral of the story is that telling your life story as a journey makes you sound "douchey"...

Please feel free to flame and/or move this post if it is in any way inappropriate or in the wrong area or an assault on any of your 7 senses.
What kind of horrible world do you come from, where telling your life story makes you sound like a douche, and where pitching in with a list of your skills might cause offense?

Please, feel perfectly free to post your art and/or stories here, or communicate with any other member who would like to work with you.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 12 May 2011 - 3:26

SentientObject wrote:My drawing skills are still being developed...
Honestly, I don't think I know anyone who draws, illustrates, paints or otherwise gets their art on who would not describe their skills, technique and style as "still in development". There's always something new to learn, something else to try... that's what makes it fun.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SentientObject Mon 16 May 2011 - 8:50

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been a little sick.

I know artistic skills are usually in a constant state of development however mine are more towards the line of undeveloped than developed.

I would still love to do some pro-Bono inking work for someone to help get myself kicked into gear a little faster. Ever if I did sketches that were already done just to practice.

Just a thought, if anyone is interested.
SentientObject
SentientObject

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 16 May 2011 - 21:04

Mon ami, there are few writers here who would object to sketches of their characters, to say nothing of images of the canon cast.

My suggestion would be, if you're interested in doing a piece, you could review someone's work, see if something written speaks to your muse as "I MUST see that laid out!" then ask the author's permission. Like I said, I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone here is going to mind.

Heck, you could make a "top 3" and take a vote, see where the majority's interest lies. *grins*
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Mon 16 May 2011 - 21:13

I've batted about some comic scripts in the past - if you're interested, SentientObject, I could work up a brief sample to see what you make of it and give you something to practise on.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SentientObject Tue 17 May 2011 - 11:28

Robert Frazer wrote:I've batted about some comic scripts in the past - if you're interested, SentientObject, I could work up a brief sample to see what you make of it and give you something to practise on.

I would love to!

Do you have any sketches that I could ink over and or color? I would love to shake off some rust.
SentientObject
SentientObject

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down