Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pino (and Triela) vs Shiki Ryougi

4 posters

Go down

Pino (and Triela) vs Shiki Ryougi Empty Pino (and Triela) vs Shiki Ryougi

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 2:16

While were doing crossover fights, lets do these two: Pino vs. Shiki Ryougi of Kara no Kyoukai and Triela vs Shiki Ryougi.

This is an interesting fight because Shiki is, damage wise, much more powerful even then a cyborg, having the ability to see points of "inherent mortality" in all things, even those that are normally immortal, and kill them, typically with her knife(she claims if there is a God, she would be able to kill him). Shiki also appears to enhanced agility.

However, defensively, she is a mortal woman, perfectly vulnerable to gunfire, also meaning that since Shiki does not use a firearm, she is at a huge range disadvantage.

The way I see it, in most long-to-mid scenarios, Pino/Triela would simply shoot her before she could close the distance and kill them, while at close range, Shiki would probably be able to get in close, and after that, it's pretty much all over.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Pino (and Triela) vs Shiki Ryougi Empty Re: Pino (and Triela) vs Shiki Ryougi

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 10:47

When my OC Kara fights hand to hand, I like to believe she moves like Shiki. Yes Indeed
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 12:36

Kiskaloo wrote:When my OC Kara fights hand to hand, I like to believe she moves like Shiki. Yes Indeed
So, I'm guessing her name is a reference to Kara no Kyoukai. Also, that reminds me, I need to get Shiki entered into Piero's tournament.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 14:20

SPARTAN 119 wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:When my OC Kara fights hand to hand, I like to believe she moves like Shiki. Yes Indeed
So, I'm guessing her name is a reference to Kara no Kyoukai. Also, that reminds me, I need to get Shiki entered into Piero's tournament.

Nope. I just like the name Kara. She was named before I had ever heard of the anime.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 14:37

Pino + Triela vs. Shiki = GSG win. Both Pino and Triela are skilled at hand-to-hand combat as well as mid-to-long-range combat, so with both of them working together, I don't think there are many out there that could beat them. Of course, having Pino and Triela working together would be cheating...
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 15:01

Shiki, hands down. She would cut the bullets before they could reach her, or bend reality in order to kill them. She's honestly overpowered as hell, even in a universe so out-of-whack as the Nasuverse. It's agreed within the Type-Moon fandom that Shiki Ryougi (but not necessarily Shiki Tohno) could kill Servants, even ones on the level of Gilgamesh, Saber or Berserker. Gilgamesh, Dark Sakura and Arcueid are the only three Nasuverse characters who would be able to defeat her. And they're ridiculously overpowered themselves.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 15:52

Five_X wrote:Shiki, hands down. She would cut the bullets before they could reach her, or bend reality in order to kill them. She's honestly overpowered as hell, even in a universe so out-of-whack as the Nasuverse. It's agreed within the Type-Moon fandom that Shiki Ryougi (but not necessarily Shiki Tohno) could kill Servants, even ones on the level of Gilgamesh, Saber or Berserker. Gilgamesh, Dark Sakura and Arcueid are the only three Nasuverse characters who would be able to defeat her. And they're ridiculously overpowered themselves.

This is ignoring her reality haxoring third personality, without that, she's fast, but not bullet-blocking fast... or immune to bullets.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 17:14

Five_X wrote:Shiki, hands down. She would cut the bullets before they could reach her, or bend reality in order to kill them.
Didn't know she could do that, so in that case Pinorela would be screwed. To win, wouldn't Arcueid need to have heads up on her powers first, though? Tohno nailed her pretty good when he caught her off guard, after all.
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 19:55

She can still easily cut the bullets, though. Make them not exist and stuff before they hit her. Plus she has a handy fake arm.

The general rule with Ryougi is that if there's something Tohno can do, she can do it better.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 20:46

Five_X wrote:She can still easily cut the bullets, though. Make them not exist and stuff before they hit her. Plus she has a handy fake arm.

The general rule with Ryougi is that if there's something Tohno can do, she can do it better.

I thought to cut down a bullet she'd have to time her slashes with percision to hit a bullet traveling faster than the speed of sound. I'm sure Ryougi is fast, but not supersonic.

An analysis of Ryougi's strength based on my scale of godmodding (making something stupidly powerful
Spoiler:
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 21:16

Arcueid: D: ∞ O: ∞ Razz
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 21:53

Five_X wrote:Arcueid: D: ∞ O: ∞ Razz

But there's on thing even Arcuied fears:
Spoiler:

actually, there's one other thing she fears, and rightly so, a foe no anime, manga or visual novel character has faced and come out their
Spoiler:
intact, one that has turned even the most powerful characters into the laughing stock of the world. What is this horror you ask?:
Spoiler:
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 22:16

Actually, fan translations are almost always better than official translations: just look at the works of MangaGamer and Kirameki International. Plus, that line, like, "People die when they are killed." makes sense in context. It really annoys me when people quote that and don't actually get it.

Man, visual novels are awesome. More people should play them. Have you actually played the VNs of Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime, Spartan?
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 22:43

Five_X wrote:Actually, fan translations are almost always better than official translations: just look at the works of MangaGamer and Kirameki International. Plus, that line, like, "People die when they are killed." makes sense in context. It really annoys me when people quote that and don't actually get it.

Man, visual novels are awesome. More people should play them. Have you actually played the VNs of Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime, Spartan?

Afraid not, I have a Mac, so it's pretty much impossible. Otherwise I might give it a try between first person shooting. Also, I'm surprised you aren't denying the existence of the Tsukihime anime adaptation!
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 1:39

SPARTAN 119 wrote:Afraid not, I have a Mac, so it's pretty much impossible.
ONScripter is available for Mac, so you should be able to play Tsukihime. I think Five has a link to an ONScripter version with the English script already set up.

SPARTAN 119 wrote:I'm surprised you aren't denying the existence of the Tsukihime anime adaptation!
No need to deny that which doesn't exist. Razz
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 1:09

I just remembered something pertaining to this that I posted in the destined waifu thread:
the proper waifu of Pino is obviously Shiki Ryougi of Kara No Kyoukai.

So, in that case, it looks like we have a domestic dispute gone out of hand....

Also,
Five_X wrote:

I know one thing that Tohno can do better than Ryougi though... in fact, an ability that Ryougi herself might fall victim to...

Hey, two crack pairings in one post!
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 1:21

Yeah, that's true. The Tohno Gland is a mighty foe for all women, be they loli or housemaids.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum