Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I guess it's time for me to work on my OC story

+2
Nachtsider
Chris Hansen
6 posters

Go down

So I guess it's time for me to work on my OC story Empty So I guess it's time for me to work on my OC story

Post by Chris Hansen Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 23:40

Instead of going the more, uhh...traditional route, I've been thinking about having my OC character be a news reporter trying to investigate the Social Welfare agency. Someone like, ummm...*ahem* Chris Hanson, mebbe.

Along the way he will hire on and off various people to help him in his investigations. I thought it would be an interesting side perspective - chasing ghosts, if you will.

I really haven't put a bunch of thought beyond what I just typed, truthfully. So, I guess if you really press me to explain an develop it more, I'm going to have to do a few magical pulls here and there :p
Chris Hansen
Chris Hansen

Male

Forum Posts : 40

Fan of : Dateline NBC "To Catch a Predator"

Original Characters : ...working on it (srsly)...

Comments : ...have a seat....

Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

So I guess it's time for me to work on my OC story Empty Re: So I guess it's time for me to work on my OC story

Post by Nachtsider Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 23:51

That's quite an original way to go, actually. Although it probably won't end well for the protagonist.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

So I guess it's time for me to work on my OC story Empty Re: So I guess it's time for me to work on my OC story

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 0:12

I think it's an interesting idea.

Perhaps the "public face" of the SWA is starting to improve the lives of teenagers. so the paper is hired to do a piece on that? The reporter, wanting to get some background, does some research on the original program with younger children and comes across one of the girls. Perhaps Rico?

As they investigate deeper, they start to hear things about "killer girls working for the government" and it spirals from there...
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 11:36

Kiskaloo wrote:I think it's an interesting idea.

Perhaps the "public face" of the SWA is starting to improve the lives of teenagers. so the paper is hired to do a piece on that? The reporter, wanting to get some background, does some research on the original program with younger children and comes across one of the girls. Perhaps Rico?

As they investigate deeper, they start to hear things about "killer girls working for the government" and it spirals from there...
Could be interesting exploring their change in opinion or growing suspicion of the whole gambit. Imagine if they'd started off wanting to think the best of the SWA and wanting to put a positive spin on it.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 12:33

Il Teatrino did touch on this sort of investigative storyline with Patricia and Leonardo. Perhaps the main character may actually encounter Patricia at some point - on learning of the nature of his investigation, Patricia desperately tries to ward him off; but, of course, the journalist will not be told and continues to dig his own grave.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 12:42

Robert Frazer wrote:Il Teatrino did touch on this sort of investigative storyline with Patricia and Leonardo.

True, but as a Padania / PRF mole, Leonardo already knew about the Agency and the "killer girls". He also knew Marco was attached to the program and used Priscilla to try and gather information.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 22:28

It would be funnier if he was a reporter for the SWA reporting on the terrorist activity of Padania...

Thus the SWA would give him a little cyber tot killer to protect him from the Padania hit men who are now after him.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum