Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno)

+7
Professor Voodoo
Totoum
Triela
Nachtsider
Ggultra2764
Kiskaloo
gsg9 HENRI
11 posters

Go down

Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno) Empty Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno)

Post by gsg9 HENRI Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 11:30

nowdays I've been watching latest raquiem for phantom animation

and I thought simmilar to GSG so what do you think of this match?

I think Henrietta might be win beacuse she is cyborg.... but read volum 12........ sad

round 1 bare knuckle fight

round 2 pistol fight henrietta has p239 ein has revolver ( maybe 38?)

round 3 knife fight

gsg9 HENRI

Male

Forum Posts : 2

Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno) Empty Re: Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno)

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 12:37

I found the show too boring to watch more than a handful of episodes, but I am sure Henrietta would win because Ein is a human and Henrietta isn't.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno) Empty Re: Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno)

Post by Ggultra2764 Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 17:28

Kiskaloo wrote:I found the show too boring to watch more than a handful of episodes, but I am sure Henrietta would win because Ein is a human and Henrietta isn't.

Highly-trained professional human assassins have been shown to give the cyborgs trouble. Ask Triela about that personally with her fights with Pinocchio.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 18:14

Beat me to it. I was about to post: "Pinocchio would like a word with you, Kisk. Oh wait, he can't - he's dead."

BA DUM CHH
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 9 Sep 2010 - 19:25

Nachtsider wrote:Beat me to it. I was about to post: "Pinocchio would like a word with you, Kisk. Oh wait, he can't - he's dead."

BA DUM CHH

You don't know how hard I laughed at that! XD
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 13:57

As has been said,there's the cyborg factor.

The more interesting battle to me would be Ein,Zwei,Drei vs Kirika,Mireille and ChloƩ of Noir

Human on both sides and both teams would be from Bee train anime.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 16:13

Henrietta vs Ein?

Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno) 500ful10

Now I'm really confused...
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 16:34

Professor Voodoo wrote:Henrietta vs Ein?

Not the dog, the brainwashed assassin from Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno) Ein0201
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 19:13

In general, I'd probably say 'Etta would win this one, as good as Ein is, she was outfought at the beginning by some random guy trying to make a desperate defense (admittedly said random guy would also later become an assassin), not to mention, armed with their default equipment, Etta: P90 vs Ein (magnum?) revolver, Ein seems a little out gunned.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 20:46

SPARTAN 119 wrote:In general, I'd probably say 'Etta would win this one, as good as Ein is, she was outfought at the beginning by some random guy trying to make a desperate defense (admittedly said random guy would also later become an assassin), not to mention, armed with their default equipment, Etta: P90 vs Ein (magnum?) revolver, Ein seems a little out gunned.

Read the match description. There are three different scenarios made for the match: unarmed, pistols and knives.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 20:58

SPARTAN 119 wrote:In general, I'd probably say 'Etta would win this one, as good as Ein is, she was outfought at the beginning by some random guy trying to make a desperate defense (admittedly said random guy would also later become an assassin)

And I'd like to add she had received instructions not to go all out,if she had she would have killed him in 5 minutes though admittingly she was armed and he wasn't.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryingvoid Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 15:50

Heya, Etta will lose, because she is not the assault type generally. She is performing best at covert operations, at teamwork assault & backup. So she is likely to lose to a stand alone warrior, no? PS: unlike probably Rico and Triela, they are more self consistent.
Cryingvoid
Cryingvoid

Male

Forum Posts : 170

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 8:59

I'd pay good money to see that... my money's on the Corgi Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno) Icon_razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 14:10

Alfisti wrote:

I'd pay good money to see that... my money's on the Corgi Henrietta VS Ein (phantom of inferno) Icon_razz

That isn't entirely unfeasable. Remember, Ein single-handedly took out a group of thugs that outweighed him by a few hundred pounds, maybe even half a ton if a few of them were on the portlier/muscular side.

Throw in a randomly wandering Edward after the girls don't leave her a piece of Kara's chocolate pie, and she'll wi-fi hack into their cybernetics impairing them exponentially. And then....the SWA is DOOOOOOMED.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum