Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!)

+10
emperor
Five_X
Sakura
Alfisti
Triela
rusty-spring
Robert Frazer
KodokuRyuu
Professor Voodoo
Nic2001
14 posters

Go down

Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Empty Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!)

Post by Nic2001 Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 15:03

Hi everyone, I’m new here, (I was told to post this here so everyone can welcome me) I’ve been reading this forum for a while now and in the past few days I’ve decided to join this forum and join the fun.

(At this point I must say this, I’m a French Canadian, so English is my second language and I may sometimes write stuff in a funny way. But keep this in mind; I’m also terrible when I write in French. But don’t worry, I can read and understand English perfectly.) Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_wink

So yeah I’m a big fan of GsG (manga and anime, see below for pictures of my collection of GsG. Keep in mind that those are the French version of the manga, the 2 blu-ray are in English. If you guys want more info or pictures or scan of my mangas, just ask.) I’m also fan of other anime and manga… (To name only a few: GitS, InuYasha, Claymore, Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon…. And many more)

Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 1028757.th
Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 1028759.th
Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 1028754.th
Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 1028753.th
Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 1028755.th
Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 1028752.th

Where I live, it very very hard to find mangas and dvd or Blu-rays of animes. Most of the stores who used to sell them have closed down in the past few years (the last one in my area closed 2 weeks ago) so my only source for theses things now is Amazon.ca (or .com or .fr) Its kind of sad to see that in my area, there’s not many fans of Japanese stuff. (At least, my kid is crazy about this stuff and can’t wait to be old enough to read or watch them. (He’s six years old (gona be 7 soon) and so far he’s watching InuYasha and he’s loving it (doesn’t understand it but he will soon))

So that’s it, I’m glad to have found this forum and I hope ill fit well in this nice group you have here.

Nic2001

Male

Forum Posts : 13

Fan of : Triela, Claes, Rico

Registration date : 2010-06-15

Back to top Go down

Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Empty Re: Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!)

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 15:44

Welcome to the forum...enjoy!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Empty Re: Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!)

Post by KodokuRyuu Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 16:45

Welcome to the forum! What got you interested in GSG?
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 16:51

Bonjour Nic2001, je dis pour tout le monde quand j'espere que votre temps a ici est tres bien et interessant (et je suis desolé pour mon francais penible!).
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic2001 Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 17:38

What got me into GsG you ask? Well I’m always looking for good quality anime and manga… I’ve seen the first tome of GsG years ago and read part of it in the book store. It was great and like I always do I decided to wait a few years and get into it once more tome/volume were out so I could have more to read. (I can go thru a manga in 15min.. I read too fast) Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_razz

So (a few months ago) I got a Blu-ray for my HDTV and I was looking on the web for great Blu-ray movies or series to buy to try it out. I saw that GsG was available in blu-ray and had 2 seasons out (too bad I may be the only 2 seasons we may ever have) so I ordered GsG (both seasons), Claymore and Witchblade in blu-ray that day (Witchblade is good but its nothing like the original comics, Claymore is GREAT but they screwed up the ending of the anime, the manga are way better) After seeing GsG I went online and bought all the manga (found out about the English version fiasco so I got them in French since all of them were available) Since then, I’m a GsG fan all the way. (fav girl : Triela, Claes and Rico)

Robert Frazer wrote:Bonjour Nic2001, je dis pour tout le monde quand j'espere que votre temps a ici est tres bien et interessant (et je suis desolé pour mon francais penible!).

Oh you did great… and just call me Nic (part of my real name Nicolas)

Nic2001

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 17:45

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy Don't worry about your English, it's better than some native speakers I've seen. Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 18:42

Welcome to the boards!! ^_^ Hope you like it here! Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 121769
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 19:55

Welcome to the forum mate.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 23:51

Hello and welcome! Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_biggrin
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 0:40

Welcome, fellow Canadian!

Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Ilyaforumintroduction

Also, yay Elfen Lied! Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_cheers
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 7:36

I wish your kids understand GSG soon! Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_biggrin
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nic2001 Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 17:39

Just a small thing i want to add, if you guys play videogames (online on pc), if you see someone named Nic2001 or Nic2001qc, well its me. Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_razz

Im playing Battlefied Bc2 these days and if you are a WoW player, look me up on the armory my main is: Remedya on the Nazgrel realm.

Thanks you all for droping by and saying hello!

Nic2001

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 3:29

Hi once again Nic! Looks like you took my advice in that Manga/scanlations thread. My input actually produced some result for once.
I'm still jealous about those box sets and I still hate some of the later cover art Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) 684325 .
Anyway, welcome again, but in a more formal fashion this time.
Salut tout le monde! (Hi everyone!) Icon_cheers
Godot
Godot

Male

Forum Posts : 198

Fan of : Henrietta

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Sat 19 Jun 2010 - 20:12

Awww...InuYasha was my first anime too ^0^
Anyways welcome! I hope you´ll have a nice time around here!
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 15:48

Salut,bienvenue sur le forum cheers

C'est super d'avoir une autre personne francophone sur le forum!

Though we are a bit far away from each other Laughing
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cifu Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 7:50

Welcome and be well! Very Happy
Cifu
Cifu

Male

Forum Posts : 20

Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum