Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSG City of the Dead (RP)

3 posters

Go down

GSG City of the Dead (RP) Empty GSG City of the Dead (RP)

Post by sasahara17 Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 22:25

---

GSG City of the Dead (RP)
----------------------------------------------
A co-written fanfiction by the writers of GSG

---

NOTE – Just an idea right now. The following is merely the proposal for the final thread. If liked, I’ll edit it several time over the next few days with suggestions.

---
Plot;
---

Something occurs to make the recently deceased rise from their graves. Rome and everything in the surrounding countryside come assaulted by a plague of hungry undead zombies that refuse to die even if you killed them (heh... always wanted to say that). With each victim adding onto their ever growing numbers, all hope for Rome seems lost. Eventually the entire area, now known as the dead zone is cordoned off from the outside world... and so our story begins, 28 days after the initial outbreak.
The Gunslinger Girls are part of the driving force behind survivor efforts to stay alive in the city. Some, who were outside Rome at the time of the Cordon, are now part of operations to gather data about the infection and retake the city. Others, trapped in the city the time, have become lone survivors in the rubble, competing with other survivors for limited resources and food to stay alive. Others maybe even pulled together a group of likeminded people and have created a fortress out of a ruin, a beacon of light against the hordes. Others just went bat-shit insane. And others just want to settle an old score.
There are many stories needing to be told. Here are but some of them.

--
Ground Rules
--

Authors;
+No existing OC Cyborg can be in a focused party... It’s as complicated as it is. You can being in OC survivors, but other than that OC cyborgs only can have cameo roles. Biff and Britney will cure the plague just by stepping in Rome, which sucks for everyone else.
+Anything goes, as long as you do not mess up someone else’s fun. Your RP character can bring down a building just for kicks, just as long as another person’s party is standing under it at the time. Which beings me to my next point.
+No touching other characters other than your own. As stupid as this sounds, two parties cannot meet face to face unless their authors meet and agree to something. Doing so is akin to touching another person’s OCs without permission, which sucks.
+When two separate parties come into contact with each other, the authors collaborate. This is an experimental thing, hence why I needed to ask about role-players.
+Realism in a zombie movie may sound stupid, but try to keep things within the boundaries of GSG. No unlimited ammo, please. You can stress they have plenty of ammunition because the government keeps giving them airdrops, but unlimited ammo? Nope.
+Killing people off is fine, just put it to a vote first. Key characters might have unseen plot armour this way and it might slow writing down, so I’ll consider taking this down.
+4 to a party max! Otherwise, there wouldn’t be enough characters to go around.

--
+Writing is in the form of journal entries, where each party has one story teller whom the events of their tale is recorded. This allows the author to really roleplay that character.
--

Zombie Rules;

+The Zombie plague is not spread by bites or wounds, but rather when you die your simply rise as one of the horde a while later.
+The mystery of how the Zombie outbreak is left in the air. My only requirement is that the solution to this outbreak lies in the old catacombs under Rome, but that’s it.
+Zombies so not wanted further than the outer border of Rome for some reason, nor do corpses who die beyond that boundary become zombies. This initially is an unknown fact to the characters, who believe that without the cordon, the world will be overrun.
+When a zombie dies, they come back. It’s impossible to keep one down for too long because these monsters regenerate slowly from the largest remaining intact piece of their body, even when blown to bits with grenades.
+Once every blue moon, Zombies who haven’t been killed in a while mutate and grow stronger. They regenerate faster and become sprinting smart zombies. Killing them makes them stupid slow zombies again when they revive. However there are a select few Zombies that remain super even after being killed.

Fratello Rules;

+Cyborgs still need maintenance and drugs. For those supported by military, this won’t be a problem. For the loners, this may be an additional resource they may have to keep an eye out for besides food, drink, shelter and ammo.
+Survivors need food, water and other essentials. Make sure to remember to portray this, even if it is in a humorous way.
+Because of paranoid politicians The Military considers all remaining civilians and personnel left behind as enemies (just to spate ‘the survivors’ from ‘the military’), their insertion team have orders to take out any survivor, which could lead to more drama.

Other than that, I’ll leave this open. There are enough rules right now.

--
The World;
--

The Colosseum
The National Museum
The Rhine
The Steppes
The Underground Catacombs
The Vatican

--
Ideas to help you get kicked off
--

Note – The following are just suggestions and thus when the actual author of those characters pick them up, they can be different.
Idea (1); Henrietta and Rico were with Jose and Jean in Sicily on vacation, arriving only after the cordon was brought up. Now they take part in efforts to gather data about the plague and resolve this crisis with the outside military.
Idea (2); Claes was sedated while in the middle of an experiment when the plague hit, and the scientists vacated before bringing her ‘back online’. She awakens in an abandoned SWA monastery, zombies lurking outside the walls.
Idea (3); Triela and Hillshire were attempting to evacuate some civilians when the cordon was put up, effectively stranding them behind. With over fifty frighted faces depending on them, the dynamic duo clear out a hotel and set up shop.

--
The List (Incomplete)
--

The SWA;
Allesandro - No author
Amadeo - No author
Angielica - No author
Beatrice - No author
Bernado - No author
Bianchi - No author
Claes - No author
Ferro - No author
Guilianni (s.p.) - No author
Henrietta - No author
Jean Croche - No author
Jose Croche - No author
Lorenzo - No author
Marco - No author
Olga - No author
Petrushka - No author
Priscillia - No author
Rico - No author
Triela - No author
Victor Hartman - No author

Civilians/Other Human;

Aurora - No author (heavens knows what she’s doing here)
CQC Guy - No author
Patricia - No author

The Five Republic;
Christiano - No author
Franca - No author
Franco - No author

Known Super Zombies (i.e. antagonists);
Elsa de Sica - No author
Emilio - No author
Lauro - No author
Pinocchio - No author
Raballo-san - No author

Last edited by on Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 23:03; edited 1 time in total
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

GSG City of the Dead (RP) Empty Re: GSG City of the Dead (RP)

Post by Nachtsider Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 22:39

I like MUSHes, but they have the tendency to get overly chaotic and end up eating heavily into my limited time. Therefore, I think I'll give it a miss. Needless to say, so will Meir - it's nonetheless alright if you people want to retain an undead Emilio, since his original incarnation isn't mine.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 23:09

What the hell is a MUNCH (idiot calling himself a law student gets the term wrong the first try)?

Google... Google... Google...

?

Is this a MUSH? The idea was to have it updated over a long period of time with large oneshot sized pieces of prose until one consistent story is created the forum itself.

But MUSH huh? Hmmmmmmmmm... *thinking*

Last edited by on Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 23:26; edited 1 time in total
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 23:16

Ya know something, Sasahara? There's a user account on Fanfiction.net that's run by several of us - we use it to post collaborative Gunslinger Girl stories, to which each participant contributes at least one chapter. This here's the address- perhaps you and the others could use said account to present this multi-author zombie-fest to the masses.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 23:32

Really? Cool.

Except there isn't anything to present yet since nobody's posted anything yet (I have several things I'd like to write, but I'd like someone else to kick off). Might be a good thing to consiter if the ball ever gets rolling.

Section 2. Nice.

*Clicks about*
A Pizza pie! Nobody's updated that in ages! Talk anput nostalgia.
*Clicks sum 'ore*
Um... howzzit work?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 23:41

Sin was the guy who first set that thing up - he gave me the access codes, but I've unfortunately misplaced them. Maybe he can help out here.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 2:35

sasahara17 wrote:Biff and Britney will cure the plague just by stepping in Rome, which sucks for everyone else.
At the end of the story when it becomes clear that the Zombie's can't be defeated (in other words, when everyone get's sick of it and stop posting) I'll send in B&B to tidy things up.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 3:21

That's one way to end the story I suppose. B&B, bustin' butt so bloody hard that brainless bunch of bloated corpses get blasted back to hell.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum