Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would your OC deal with Pinocchio?

+13
tremec6speed
Awinnell
Jacen Starslayer
boomer_gonz
SPARTAN 119
Good ol Boy
ElfenMagix
Danjo3
MP5
Alfisti
rusty-spring
Kiskaloo
Professor Voodoo
17 posters

Go down

How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? Empty How would your OC deal with Pinocchio?

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:46

If your OC cyborg had been tasked with taking out Pinocchio, how would she (he in some cases) go about it?
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? Empty Re: How would your OC deal with Pinocchio?

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:58

Kara: "I'll see your knife and raise you a sword."

How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? 204953

Seriously, she has had training in Japanese martial arts, so she'd probably have approached it much like Triela - CQC with guns moving to hand-to-hand grappling, using her superior strength, agility, stamina and speed to eventually overwhelm him and then kill/capture him.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 18:38; edited 2 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? Empty Re: How would your OC deal with Pinocchio?

Post by rusty-spring Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 23:22

Concussion grenades and lots and lots of magazines for an SMG. Why fight fair, when you can fight to win? How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? Icon_razz

Laine wouldn't be against getting into a fist fight and at the soonest moment, shoving a grenade down his shirt/pants and kicking him away while he thinks "What the hell did you do?" Then dive for cover behind a conveniently placed barricade.

Last edited by rusty-spring on Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 23:25; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 23:25

Well, Monty's no slouch hand-to-hand but...

You remember that scene in Indiana Jones where that bloke does a bunch of fancy knife stuff then Indy rolls his eyes and shoots him? If not, then here's a reminder:

Yeah, that's Monty.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 0:58

Allison could face him down with Pekiti Tirsia as part of her CQC training, but that would be expected. Cliché, even. As Allison is a scholar herself in the arts of More Dakka and Improbable Aiming Skills, there are at least three other more attractive options to resolving the fight:

Choice A: Drive By-- Allison draws Pinocchio to more advantageous ground in her favor and then proceeds to use her Lancia as her steed and gun him down with well-placed shots from behind the wheel of her tire-smoking Integrale Evoluzione.

Choice B: Overwhelming firepower--Allison performs a tactical retreat to her Dillon Tactical Vehicle and mans the M134 inside. Equipped with the Bloody Mess perk, she then proceeds to reduce that noisome assassin to hamburger.

Choice C: Death from Above-- In perhaps the most spectacular display of genocide-inducing firepower, Allison escapes from a pursuing Pinocchio and quickly turns the tables with Brian's help, his mil-spec MD 500 equipped with Hydra 70mm rockets and M134 miniguns and Allison manning a door-mounted M240B loaded with Q-branch 7.62mm NATO 'Cherry PIE' HE rounds. The two then proceed to immolate Pinocchio in a storm of lead and explosives. The primary drawback, of course, is the certainty of collateral damage.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 1:36

I think Britney would lull him into a false sense of security (yeah, you know what I mean How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? 817766) and when they were *ahem* done, she would shoot him in the face.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 1:39

Danjo3 wrote:I think Britney would lull him into a false sense of security (yeah, you know what I mean How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? 817766) and when they were *ahem* done, she would shoot him in the face.

Somehow, I am not surprised. Though I have a feeling that Pinocchio is gynophobic...
MP5
MP5

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 1:48

MP5 wrote:Though I have a feeling that Pinocchio is gynophobic...
That could very well be true, but if there’s anyone who could cure him of that ailment, it would be Britney. How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? Icon_wink
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 2:05

Danjo3 wrote:I think Britney would lull him into a false sense of security (yeah, you know what I mean How would your OC deal with Pinocchio? 817766) and when they were *ahem* done, she would shoot him in the face.
Ummm, doesn't that plan involve trusting Britney with a loaded pistol? I can see her doing everything right up until the critical moment, then dropping the gun and accidentally shooting someone in the support team.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 3:50

Professor Voodoo wrote:Ummm, doesn't that plan involve trusting Britney with a loaded pistol? I can see her doing everything right up until the critical moment, then dropping the gun and accidentally shooting someone in the support team.
You make an excellent point there Voodoo. I guess at the critical moment she’d be better off crawling under the bed and letting Biff finish him off.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 10:29

Professor Voodoo wrote:If your OC cyborg had been tasked with taking out Pinocchio, how would she (he in some cases) go about it?
The issue here is that Hillshire wanted Pino and his friends alive for questioning.

But since this is not the case, the matter would be simple...

Rachel would dive into the room, rolls, get on one knee and put a round into their foreheads.
She's tired of meting up with idiots who wear ballistic protection, so thus she now only goes for head shots.

Francesca similarly would enter the room and shoot everyone dead.

Fernando who kill off Franco and Franca (as he did in Gunslinger Bink *bows his head in shame on that one...*) and would wait for Pino to make the first move. Then he would have fun with the bastard, ending with ripping off his arm and beating him senslessly with the bloody stump, yelling, "HASN'T *WHAM!* YOUR *WHAM!* MOM *WHAM!* TAUGHT *WHAM!* YOU *WHAM!* TO *WHAM!* RESPECT *WHAM!* THE *WHAM!* HANDICAP?!!! *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!*"
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Good ol Boy Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 22:37

Murdoch would probably handle it from the weapons officer's seat in a Huey gunship with a cigar clenched in his teeth while Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" plays. Yeah... not the subtle type

Kit would probably wander into the room, pretend to be surprised and stammer something about being lost. Then he would draw his .45, take out any guards, and dump the rest of the mag into the target.

I think Dusty would prefer to use a wood chipper.

Last edited by Good ol Boy on Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 23:05; edited 3 times in total
Good ol Boy
Good ol Boy

Male

Forum Posts : 114

Original Characters : Dusty & Murdoch

Comments : "I see that once again, my love of redheads has bit me in the ass."

Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 23:29

David Wilson and Daniella (AKA the OCs that never got off the ground) would probably go with Noel's solution. Lacking a nuke, David would probably use a Mk. 153 Mod 0. SMAW-NE thermobaric rocket launcher to level whatever building Pino happened to be in, and Dani would probably just snipe him with her Barrett .50.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 23:54

Scott's got multiple options:

A.) Utilize More Dakka and open up with the ChainSAW

B.) Take a more sneaky bastard route and guide a Semtex-laden glider into the very room Pinocchio occupies

C.) Incapacitate him with an ear-bleeding bagpipe tune before finishing him off with a knife.
MP5
MP5

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sat 3 Apr 2010 - 4:48

Crystal would engage in a bladed CQC struggle, just like Triela would; only she would have a LOT more knives.

Alpha would see Pino coming at him and then pull his Stechkin switching it to full-auto. Two seconds later, Pino is on the floor gasping for breath as he chokes on his own blood.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer Sat 3 Apr 2010 - 15:04

Jay would employ his throwing knives, and pencils in order to close the distance before engaging in hand-to-hand.

Or...

He'd use his throwing weapons and "returning" Pino's to him as well.
Jacen Starslayer
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Forum Posts : 525

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 1:07

Jacen Starslayer wrote:Jay would employ his throwing knives, and pencils in order to close the distance before engaging in hand-to-hand.

Or...

He'd use his throwing weapons and "returning" Pino's to him as well.

Pino: Why are you fighting so hard?

Jay: A person like you would never understand!

Pino: (relaxing a little) Try me.

Jay: Really? Well...actually, there's this girl at work that I'm trying to impress.

Pino: Oh jeeze...women....say no more, brother.

2 hours later, Pinocchio & Jay are found passed out in the kitchen, surrounded by empty Birra Moretti bottles.

Jay: (slurred) I capshured 'im...I jus' wan all you fuckers to know who'se the man!

Jean: Yeah...good job idiot. Rico! Put both of them in the car!

Jay: Whaa? Hey...I planned dis all along. I knew dat lightweight couldn't hold his liquor!

Rico: Jay smells like Chief Lorenzo & Mr. Alboreto after one of their private briefings!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 6:13

get a first gen cyborg who's on her way out and give her a suicide vest,then blame the terrorists for the explosion in the media
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 9:34

Awinnell wrote:get a first gen cyborg who's on her way out and give her a suicide vest,then blame the terrorists for the explosion in the media
That is so mean!
And she would probably survive the explosion like Angie did the truck bomb!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 9:55

a bomb at range is a lot different to a suicide vest ,not much of those guys survive,at least not above the knees,and you are forgetting these aren't little girls anymore they are weapons !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 10:07

Opinions differ. I prefer my weapons to be reloadable and reusable.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 11:39

ElfenMagix wrote:Opinions differ. I prefer my weapons to be reloadable and reusable.

if they didn't have a 5 year lifespan i would agree,but when the times up do you think that they wouldn't use them like that to take out a target ?
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 11:50

Awinnell wrote:if they didn't have a 5 year lifespan i would agree,but when the times up do you think that they wouldn't use them like that to take out a target ?

Depends on the handler. I could see Jean and Marco doing so. But Jose or Hilshire? Not a chance.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 12:06

Awinnell wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Opinions differ. I prefer my weapons to be reloadable and reusable.

if they didn't have a 5 year lifespan i would agree,but when the times up do you think that they wouldn't use them like that to take out a target ?

Thats 5 years of reloading and reusing one can do, and take out a lot more targets over time than just with a single bang!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 12:11

ElfenMagix wrote:
Awinnell wrote:

Thats 5 years of reloading and reusing one can do, and take out a lot more targets over time than just with a single bang!

Well Awinnell was referring to a cyborg who has reached their "warranty limit", not one that just rolled out of the medical facility.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 14:14

Kiskaloo wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:
Awinnell wrote:

Well Awinnell was referring to a cyborg who has reached their "warranty limit", not one that just rolled out of the medical facility.

thats what i meant,if for example Angie hadn't died after the truck bomb but had lasted a few weeks longer but the end was obvious,i can see her being used to take out a high level target in a suicide attack
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 15:07

Awinnell wrote:thats what i meant,if for example Angie hadn't died after the truck bomb but had lasted a few weeks longer but the end was obvious,i can see her being used to take out a high level target in a suicide attack

I understand what you're saying, but I do not agree with it for the following reason.
To be with somebody for 5 or so years, to invest time and effort on that 1 person to do what you need to tell them to do has an emotional price tag of devotion and dedication to it. Even police officers who train police dogs will get attached to the animal and if that animal is killed on the job for the sake od duty and protection of his master, the police officer will feel the full effect of all that which he had paid for that animal to fall apart right then and there- its called sorrow and grieving. To do so with a human, no matter how they are placed into society, their care givers have given too heavy of a price to allow themselves to go through such process.

It would be cruel and immoral to put somebody, cyborg at its end of its expected lifespan or not. In fact its illegal to do just that by the UN Council on warfare and the Geneva Convention, except it is done anyways if one is to believe the rash of suicide bombings as of late.

It is one thing to send one's cyborg into a mission that one knows there's a change of it failing the task and never coming back, it is another to send a cyborg to a mission of self destruction in hope to successfully take out a target. That is where I personally draw the line. Others may not agree with my opinions, but everyone is entitled to their own.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 15:31

in Cannon a lot of the handlers are a lot less connected to their cyborgs than any dog handler,even Jose has had moments were revenge is of more importance to him than Henriettas health,most of them are twisted and bitter and out for revenge,as for suicide missions being illegal the entire SWA project is illegal !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 16:02

Awinnell wrote:in Cannon a lot of the handlers are a lot less connected to their cyborgs than any dog handler,even Jose has had moments were revenge is of more importance to him than Henriettas health,most of them are twisted and bitter and out for revenge,as for suicide missions being illegal the entire SWA project is illegal !

Exactly. Turning Henrietta into another Beatrice is going to kill her sooner, but avenging Enrica is more important to him. Same with Jean - he'd sacrifice Rico in a heartbeat if it meant killing Dante. And Marco didn't give a hoot about Angelica for some time. Only at the end did he feel guilt at her death.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 16:33

Kiskaloo wrote:
Awinnell wrote:in Cannon a lot of the handlers are a lot less connected to their cyborgs than any dog handler,even Jose has had moments were revenge is of more importance to him than Henriettas health,most of them are twisted and bitter and out for revenge,as for suicide missions being illegal the entire SWA project is illegal !

Exactly. Turning Henrietta into another Beatrice is going to kill her sooner, but avenging Enrica is more important to him. Same with Jean - he'd sacrifice Rico in a heartbeat if it meant killing Dante. And Marco didn't give a hoot about Angelica for some time. Only at the end did he feel guilt at her death.
Thats them. Thats not I nor the portrayal of my OCs.

As for Marco, He's has had on and off moments of how he feels about Angelica. Most of the issues he faced with her he blames on the med techs accidentally erasing her on the second or third rewrite. He states this concern way back in the first season of the anime and V2 during the the Pasta Prince canon. He states "I worked so hard to train her... but then the prosthetics engineers... and the conditioning doctors made her forget everything! You're a doctor too, so maybe you can rationalize it... but how would you feel if you were a handler?" This shows that he has had a more attached relationship with Angelica in the past and he regains bits and pieces of it up to V9. Of all the handlers, Marco is probably one of any handlers other than Hillshire who truly cares for his cyborg.

As far as Jose and Jean are concerned, they are too poisoned to see what their cyborgs means to them. Jose has let it sown in the past that he cares for Henrietta but he is letting his grief over Erica overwhelm and take away what Henrietta gives him. I seriously doubt that he would be bringing Henrietta up to the roof to see the stars from a telescope or give her gifts of a camera and a dairy if he did not cared. Nor would Lauro comment about the relationship Jose has with his cyborg.

Jean has always been the uncaring asshole too hellbent on revenge, such that he drags Jose to make sure that vengeance would be obtained at any cost. Problem with Jean is that he would sacrifice Jose and Henrietta along with Rico if he could. Jose would not do this to his own brother and if given time to calculate a strategy, not sacrifice the cyborgs either. Jean would not care about consequences of taking action, Jose does, and perhaps there lies the difference between the two. But since younger brother follows older brother, Jean will always have one up on Jose.

Again, you do not have to agree with what I think.You have your own brains to decide on what it is that you believe in.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 16:57

your OC's are your own so it is of course your choice,

but in canon you would have to be detached to be a handler ,if you weren't you would never risk them in combat ,the organisation sees them as being a smart weapon,programmed to do a job,repairable and when needed expendable.

the lingering humanity in the girls is used as method of control,attaching them to a handler and using their chemically controlled emotions to make them see the handler as the most important object in their lives with pleasing them being paramount,and killing people ,including witnesses ,is the best way to please them.

i just realised i've gone off topic as this is about OC's ,sorry about that !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 17:17

Granted, the agency is not human, nor does it value the human lives it sees within it as long as goals and priorities are met.

But the canon handlers are of another matter. Some have gotten attached to their cyborgs. Others have abused them. That is what makes this a great story. What if left in the girls is just enough to get attached to or to use depends on who you talk about. The agency would not care about it as long as the job in question gets done.

Now- back to the thread's topic: How would your OC deal with Pinocchio?
As stated before, my OCs would just kill him outright. All this dancing the dance of death like Triela has is nothing more than an ego trip to satisify one's short comings from the last battle where Hillshire wanted them alive for questioning and had lost. The problem is this- they rather die than get caught to be questioned and they would fight to the death to escape as to live another day and repeat these actions again. So in cutting out all this crap, the best way for Pino and his crew to be dealt with is to just eliminate them entirely, that is what they would do.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:07

Awinnell wrote:
the lingering humanity in the girls is used as method of control,
That's a good point. The girls natural need for attention & affection is like "free conditioning," and is something the SWA utilizes to its advantage.

As far as all the full frontal attack strategies are concerned, I'm not confident that it would work against Pinocchio. He is at least the equal of the baddest cyborg...fast enough to counter Triela's strength, better trained than any cyborg, and cagey enough not to bluder into a trap. Short of overwhelming force (like a multiple cyborg attack) it would still be a struggle for anyone to take down Pino.

As for Marisa, she doesn't have many tricks in her bag. She isn't as strong or skilled as Triela, and her snarling, vicious close quarter skills would only get her into trouble against a cool customer like Pinocchio. She might have to sacrifice a body part to get close enough to do damage.

Mari's only real advantage would come in water. If she could get him to a pond, a swimming pool, or even a jacuzzi it would be game over for Pinocchio.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:14

Pinocchio clearly had talent, but I'm not sure he truly outclassed Triela.

I think The Princess was her usual (and rightly so, frankly) cocky self and she figured he'd go down in a moment like every other opponent. When he didn't, she had no plan or tactics to fall back on because it was the first time an opponent hadn't gone down in a moment. And I expect the longer Pinocchio lasted, the more flustered Triela became and Pinocchio was able to use that to his advantage to get past her defenses and cold-cock her.

In the second battle, I believe Triela held back. Maybe she did so unconsciously (lingering doubts about her ability), or perhaps she did so on purpose to prove to herself she could take him in a "fair fight".
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:34

Kiskaloo wrote:Pinocchio clearly had talent, but I'm not sure he truly outclassed Triela.

In the second battle, I believe Triela held back. Maybe she did so unconsciously (lingering doubts about her ability), or perhaps she did so on purpose to prove to herself she could take him in a "fair fight".

Agreed about the first fight, but I do think their second encounter was an all-out fight. Triela was obviously stonger and more focused as a result of her time getting manhandled by Major Sales, just as Pinocchio was perhaps weakened & distracted by his time spent at the vineyard. Even with this shift in power the fight nearly killed Triela (side note: that's why the keys for both my bike & van are extra long...just in case I have to stab some 14 year old in the eye), I don't think she was holding back in any way.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 20:20

Professor Voodoo wrote:As far as all the full frontal attack strategies are concerned, I'm not confident that it would work against Pinocchio. He is at least the equal of the baddest cyborg...fast enough to counter Triela's strength, better trained than any cyborg, and cagey enough not to bluder into a trap. Short of overwhelming force (like a multiple cyborg attack) it would still be a struggle for anyone to take down Pino.
That is only if the cyborgs in question do not have a good set of marshal arts skills. Most of the Canon Cyborgs do not. In hand to hand combat (knives or not) with Alpha- there is no contest there. Same with Fernando as both are experts in a few styles as it is. With Rachel, the fight would be lengthy but let Rachel grab an appendage or hair, its over for Pino as Fernando has taught her to do so. Now with Francesca- Pino would win as she has little to no experience (something Fernando must rectify).

Pino may be fast, but he is still vulnerable and predictable, considering that he learned from John Doe, he would have the CIA/FBI/US Military Self Defense training from him. Though it has evolved over the years, the latest version seems to be the style called Tact. It uses the best strikes and blows from various styles, and very few defense moves. Its philosophy is to strike first, strike hard and strike hard for the first kill. It also uses grabs and holds to temporarily disable for the kill blow to be given. Its predictable in that certain moves must follow others, and its intent is to maim or kill the opponent. It also requires whole body movement and unification. These are its key weak points- distract and break a limb, they cant fight. even a Broken nose will daze them long enough for you to end the fight. Therefore he is limited in his skills and too reliant on them. He won the first fight with Triela because Hillshire wanted them alive, other wise instead of giving a warning shot like she did, she would have killed them all with the shot gun she had. Triela at the time had little hand to hand combat training compared to Pino. Therefore she was lost.

Now, we can say all this because of hind sight. Big deal. She lost. Even though when she fought off Mario's kidnappers in an earlier event, her moves were meant to kill, and orders are orders: Hillshire wanted them alive for questioning. She had a conflicting order and could not act accordingly to justify the means. Therefore she lost her fight with Pino.

But with the OCs, its a different story. And bringing Pino alive for questioning does not apply, therefore he's dead meat upon sight from any cyborg that sees him.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 5:42

it's time that causes the problem in this sort of fight,as in the cyborgs haven't had time to really learn any form of martial art,and they are still learning how their new bodies move,hence all the musical instruments,it takes years to learn anything beyond basic self defence,at least it takes time for a person to learn how to react at an intuitive, adaptive level and the cyborgs have memory problems as well,

but he would die like anyone else if shot at beyond knife throwing range
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 2:35

My guess is my OC cyborg Helen might win but I suppose the circumstances involved play a role as well. Same with her handler Salvatore. A good fighter he may or may not be in Pino's evel, but I like to think that after a difficult battle my character would prevail.
Vinson on the other hand (another human adult agent, Helen's father) I believe could take Pino 1 on 1.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 4:09; edited 2 times in total
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 13:44

Why are we getting so close? Why not get out of knife range?

On a hill 500 Meters away

Sally: *hugging her 110BA and staring down the sight* Target sighted, sir.

Jason: *eyeing Pino with binoculars* Adjust three right, up one. Weapons free.

BANG!!

Sally: Tango Down.
PolosElite23
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 936

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 5:02

PolosElite23 wrote:Why are we getting so close? Why not get out of knife range?
I guess, in in the case of my characters, because both Monty and Raych are both ratty snipers. Monty through lack of practice/time/care and Raych through, well, read story for details.

And speaking of:

Raych: *Waits for direction from Danilo... stabbed.  Incoming! 
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 13:50

Alfisti wrote:Raych: *Waits for direction from Danilo... stabbed.  Incoming! 
Lol. I love little Raych, but she's so helpless sometimes...a lot of the time...

Danilo why u make her so dependent?
PolosElite23
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 936

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 15:21

Over lunch today with taerkitty comparing Raych and Rico, I remarked that Raych is like a Command Line - just waiting for input from Danllo to execute.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 15:43

Kay and Vee aren't particularly good at CQB individually, but fighting together, they're scary effective - not because they're Kung Fu Masters, but because they're like a single person who can be in two places at once. if they got trapped in a fight with Pino, they'd instantly recognize from his body language which of them he was paying more attention to (there's always one, as hard as you train to assess all foes equally), then tag-team him, alternately distracting and attacking until he made a big enough mistake for the less-observed cyborg to take him down. Preferred weapons would be their sidearms, fired from cover: Doc doesn't like them risking themselves unnecessarily.

Or maybe they would talk him into giving up; they can be very persuasive.

On the RB side, if they ever crossed paths, Angel would just put one between his eyes - she's a crack pistol shot. If he was in arm's reach, she'd just punch his heart out through his back.

Last edited by Thescarredman on Fri 6 Jun 2014 - 14:57; edited 2 times in total
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 17:02

Hm, this is a very interesting question given the cyborgs I have and their limited mission parameters, but I'll give it a shot with my primary cyborg Valentina nonetheless. Very Happy 

The main problem for Valentina is that she's designed for electronic snooping and the like, so straight fighting is not her forte, especially against someone of Pinocchio's caliber. Assuming a) they're the only fratello in the area and they're given the order to assassinate Pinocchio, and b) they're afforded at least a few hours for preparation, they would likely try a sneaky assassination attempt similar to the Alexander Litvinenko incident. Maybe a radioactive isotope would be difficult to obtain in short order, but cyanide and other poisons, or at least their more innocuous base ingredients, should be more readily available to them. Then, it would probably be more the case that Giancarlo would be the one to provide a distraction while Valentina "accidentally" runs into him and pricks him with whatever poison and mildly pointy implement she had on hand (definitely not her tanto, of course, as Pino would recognize the threat in an instance). Or maybe it wouldn't be pointy, it could be a sponge or something similar soaked in the substance and pressed against the skin. Of course the plan would be incredibly risky, and she would have to do her best to act like a normal, rambunctious, and completely inattentive 10-year-old while approaching Pino. But, that sort of play acting is one of her learned skills, so she might as well put it to good use.

And, if all else fails, she could at least provide some momentary resistance so that Giancarlo could run before bolting away herself. Run, run away and live to fight another day, and all that.
PSVT
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 556

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 5 Jun 2014 - 18:43

When I think of Kara in CQB wielding a knife, I think of Shiki in Paradox Spiral:

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Fri 6 Jun 2014 - 2:56

Kiskaloo wrote:When I think of Kara in CQB wielding a knife, I think of Shiki in Paradox Spiral:

Alpha: She does her instructor proud. Cry
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 6:37

how would they react to Pinnochio-

Yuki:Notice my Arisaka bayonet? i'll pant this room with your blood using this brush
Ai: Why would you rather fight against me? it's easier for you to surrender rather than killing yourself in a stalemate battle that soon favors me
Victoria: Let's do some boxing match you asshole; it's deathmatch fight for you
Sherry: Enough talking, taste my 40mm grenade Launcher
Silber: That puppet would never see my bullet shatter his skull, nor notice it....
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum