Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-GsG related crossover

Go down

Non-GsG related crossover Empty Non-GsG related crossover

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 25 Oct 2009 - 18:49

Higurashi No Naku Koro and the Condemned series of video games. I figured the two would fit together nicely.

NOTE: The Keiichi and Rena in this fic are about 30 years older then they are in the anime, to fit with the timeline of Condemned, Also, i went ahead and ignored the anti-relocation effects of Hinamizawa Syndrome. Also, the name of the city in the Condemned series is never mentioned, in case your wondering why Keiichi and Rena's adopted home has no name!

Anyway, on with the story.

Legal bullshit I need to include if I ever want to put this on fanfic.net: I do not own Higurashi no naku koro or Condemned 2: Bloodshot or any of the characters.

Keiichi Maebara sat in front of the television with his wife of twenty years, Rena. He had known Rena since his childhood in the small village of Hinamizawa, Japan, a past that he preferred not to remember. Shortly after finishing university, Keiichi and Rena got married and moved to a major city in the U.S., hoping to escape the village that held so many memories of the nightmare they went through as children. The though the nightmare was over. Little did they know, the nightmare was far from over.

Keiichi sat in front of the television with his wife, it was about ten o’clock, and the local news was broadcasting the usual stories of crime rates increasing dramatically increasing, another riot was in progress. It was then that something caught Keiichi’s ear. “The rioters are currently at the corner of Fifth Avenue and Johnson road”. “Fifth and Johnson”, Rena said, “That’s just a block from here.”
Keiichi and Rena lived in a restored building in the downtown area of the city, renovated in a period of urban renewal in the ‘90s and made into middle-class housing. “We have to get out of here” Keiichi replied “Rena, get the car keys, I’ll get the gun.” The gun Keiichi spoke of was a .38 caliber Smith and Wesson model 37 revolver Keiichi had purchased shortly after arriving in America, in part due to his fear that something like what happened in Hinamizawa would happen again.

So, what do you think? good idea? bad idea?
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Non-GsG related crossover Empty Re: Non-GsG related crossover

Post by SPARTAN 119 Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 22:35

Random part two (I haven't divided it into true chapters yet)

Twenty minutes later, the Maebaras’ car was speeding down a highway overpass cutting through the city’s industrial district. “Keiichi”, Rena asked, “Do you think the syndrome made it here somehow, like a bioterror attack or something?” “What?” Keiichi asked, “You mean the Hinamizawa Syndrome? Come on Rena, you know as well as I do the Dr. Irie discovered a cure based off Rika’s DNA, back in 1987. I mean how else could we have come here? But...”, Keiichi continued, there is definitely something weird going on here!”

“Keiichi!”, Rena yelled, “Look out!” Rena pointed straight ahead, at the Stafford Street exit, about 20 or 30 rioters blocked the highway. One of the rioters raised a handgun and fired several shots at the car, one round striking the vehicle’s right front tire. The car spun out violently before slamming into a concrete barricade.

Keiichi raised his head from the airbag, feeling slightly dazed. He reached for his Smith and Wesson and aimed it out the window. The rioter with the pistol walked towards the car, evidently planning to make finish Keiichi and Rena off at point black range. Keiichi raised his revolver and fired two shots through the car window. The rioter was struck both times in the chest, and crumpled to the ground as Keiichi turned to Rena. She was dazed, but she still seemed like she had a pulse.

Before Keiichi could shake her awake, however, he noticed the last thing he wanted to see out the window: a rioter in a ski mask raising a Molotov cocktail, poised to throw. Keiichi fired a single well-aimed shot at the Molotov in the rioter’s hand. The home-made incendiary device exploded in the rioter’s hand, setting him and of his fellows ablaze. They writhed on the ground, burning for several seconds, before finally becoming motionless.

“What? Was that a gunshot!? Am I still alive?” Rena asked. “You’re fine”, Keiichi said , “But we’ve got to get out of here!” The car was surrounded by rioters on all sides, and there was no driving away with their shot out tire. Then, Rena saw it. “That fire escape!, we’re gonna have to fight are way through the rioters and jump for it” said as she retrieved a tire iron from under her seat. The fire escape catwalk was on a run-down building only about five feet from away from the overpass, and about ten feet below, it looked like it would be possible to jump it. Keiichi and Rena both slammed the doors open and knocked over a couple of rioters armed with various blunt instruments. A rioter ran at Keiichi with a baseball bat. Keiichi immediately raised his revolver and fired on shot, the bullet striking the rioter in the head. He fell to the pavement at once. Rena, meanwhile, didn’t see a rioter approaching from behind with a machete.

“Rena! Behind you.” Rena turned on the spot. She raised her tire iron to block an incoming blow from her attacker. The tire iron was knocked from her hand, sending it flying off the overpass. Keiichi took aim and shot Rena’s attacker. Rena seized the dead man’s machete and slashed wildly at any rioter that came in reach of her blade. Keiichi turned to see a man with a piece of rebar charging at him. Keiichi tried to fire his pistol, but heard only the click of an empty chamber. Keiichi kicked at the man’s leg, tripping him up, before seizing a baseball bat lying near the body of the rioter he shot earlier. The rebar-wielder tried to get up, but Keiichi struck him with the baseball bat, knocking him to the ground, whether dead or unconscious, Keiichi neither knew nor cared. “Rena”, Keiichi yelled, “This way”, knocking several rioters out of the way with a baseball bat before climbing over the concrete barrier on the edge of the highway as jumped for his life.

The fire escape catwalk shook as first Rena, then Keiichi landed on it. “Keep moving!” Keiichi yelled as he raised his bat and smashed a window. Suddenly, he felt something land on his feet. It was a metal pipe with two endcaps and a lit fuse sticking out one end. “SHIT! IT’S A BOMB!!”, Keiichi yelled as jumped through the window he had just broken, pushing Rena along with him.

Rena landed face first on the floor of the building, a run down apartment complex, followed almost immediately by Keiichi. Seconds later, the pipe bomb exploded, shaking the building and blowing the fire escape clear off the building. Keiichi got up and looked to Rena. “You okay?”, He asked. “I…think so”, Rena replied. Keiichi then looked from Rena, with her machete to his baseball bat. “Great”, Keiichi commented, “As if this isn’t enough like Hinamizawa already!”
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum