Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More fanfic ideas

3 posters

Go down

More fanfic ideas Empty More fanfic ideas

Post by SPARTAN 119 Thu 10 Sep 2009 - 0:00

In writing the fanfic that has been covering these boards for the past little while I (the one with the PMC, Global Military Solution) realized there was a minor problem: In one scene I have Claes fire a Stinger missile at an enemy attack helicopter, but do you think Claes would be willing to use a SAM, considering her gun phobia.

Also, a plot twist to get Claes really pissed at GMS, but I'm not sure how canon friendly this is. Captain Raballo was killed in a hit and run, right. Well, I was planning on changing it to where that hit and run, was in fact a Padania assassination carried out by GMS intended to make it look like an accident. I was thinking of having Claes' memories of Raballo return when she is somehow captured by GMS and is told by a GMS mercenary that he killed her handler. Then, comes the scene where Claes breaks free of her bonds and kills every GMS merc in the area.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

More fanfic ideas Empty Re: More fanfic ideas

Post by Danjo3 Thu 10 Sep 2009 - 2:00

I can see where that would make Claes angry, but being pissed off and being a killing machine are two different things. Truth be told, blind rage could actually make matters worse. Keep in mind that Claes hasn’t trained in a very long time (see vol.7) and if the mercenaries in your story are anything like Maj. Salles (the one who kicked Triela’s ass) then she wouldn’t stand much of a chance.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Fri 11 Sep 2009 - 0:26

Now that I think about it, You're right, these mercs are equipped to kill cyborgs- Armor-piercing ammunition, titanium shotgun slugs, M-203 grenade launchers on all their rifles, and rocket launchers designed to kill tanks! And that's not counting their tanks and air power. Their definitely a lot better armed and trained then those Padania Claes pwned at that villa in the anime.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 11 Sep 2009 - 16:32

The difference between Padania's mercs and a truly professional merc is a Padania Merc might be able to stab and rape a little girl and then brag about it. A Merc would just stab the girl and describe how smooth the blade went in, "Just like carving warm butter..."
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum