Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project: Blood Trails

4 posters

Go down

Project: Blood Trails Empty Project: Blood Trails

Post by Guest Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 6:54

This has been in my head.

My internet's out for awhile, but I was thinking about this during that outage...I don't know how long.

I'm thinking of asking all capable authors of this forum if they're willing *and capable* of participating in what I call: 'Project: Blood Trails', a Gunslinger Girl fanfic mostly focusing on:

1. Psychological (I know Colo-sen's good on this one)
2. Tragedy
3. Character death (anyway's possible)
4. Paranoia
5. Cover up
6. Conspiracy
7. Back stabbing
8. Mental torture
9. Insanity
10. Murder

I could list more, but you get the idea. Those above are not in order. I'm thinking this should go in the 'Section 2' ID in FF.net rather than mine alone if its ever published as it hopefully involves all capable authors. I want to see how dark we can think and how far we can torture our OCs and the cast of GSG mentally and physicall.

Any method is fine. Like for example, the engineering division invented this new drug to enhance the fighting capability of the operatives that instead turn her overly aggressive and insane, resulting in a chaotic slaughter for each other, etc. (based on 'Jacob's Ladder')

Or maybe someone killed someone's handler and hid the fact. Of course, revealing the killer at the start is not advised. This could result suspicion in everyone and eventually led to paranoia and the 'elimination' of everyone one by one.

But yeah, you got the point. So who's up?

Back to top Go down

Project: Blood Trails Empty Re: Project: Blood Trails

Post by Nachtsider Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 6:56

Panzer IV wrote:Or maybe someone killed someone's handler and hid the fact. Of course, revealing the killer at the start is not advised. This could result suspicion in everyone and eventually led to paranoia and the 'elimination' of everyone one by one.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2627314/1/Iceberg
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 7:00

Yeah, but that's yours.

I mean from the rest of everyone--although you could have a go to.

I'm kinda' looking for something very-very-very psychologically destructive and shocking; more than Colo-sen's G.D. Wallez could do (or he could do it again with a more destructive result).

Something that would make readers go 'oh shit' when they read it or 'WTF' or 'OMG how could yougrrrfucking kill you!!!' something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Wed 17 Dec 2008 - 16:29

I could give it a shot I suppose. Course, I'm pretty swamped with all of my other works, fanfic or otherwise, that I've set aside, I really should focus on them, but whatever.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 14:06

Great!

Cuz I'm really looking forward to it--participation of other members as well! OCs are invited, and I'm hoping this will turn into the most psychologically heavy fiction Very Happy

Oh, and its more of a short-story kinda thing. 5 chapters is ok, and if more is needed for an 'arc', a cooperation with other authors--or a work by yourself--is allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 15:54

Solution's Resolution is one freaking mind game being played upon the main character, but also on the canon characters as well. The problem is, the main character can see that he is being played, the canon characters do not and think its the norm.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 26 Dec 2008 - 0:55

Panzer IV wrote:Yeah, but that's yours.

I mean from the rest of everyone--although you could have a go to.

I'm kinda' looking for something very-very-very psychologically destructive and shocking; more than Colo-sen's G.D. Wallez could do (or he could do it again with a more destructive result).

Something that would make readers go 'oh shit' when they read it or 'WTF' or 'OMG how could yougrrrfucking kill you!!!' something like that.
I'm game. There's some ideas whizzing around in my head, which I'd like to put to paper when time permits. Although the last thing that the fanon needs is another God Damn Wallez...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Fri 26 Dec 2008 - 1:24

I think I have one that could fit in multiple categories involving Alpha.

After returning to the SISDE, he lives with a constant dillemma.

Should he offer his body to the Section 2 Medical Division, they could possibly find a way to keep the girls alive.

Yet, if he does, who will be there to protect them?

Even if he does offer his body there's no 100% guarantee and the kids might not need him as much as he thinks they do.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down