Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" (Winter 2020 Anime Season)

3 posters

Go down

"Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" (Winter 2020 Anime Season) Empty "Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" (Winter 2020 Anime Season)

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 11 Jan 2020 - 17:53

We're all creatives of one type or another on this forum and this is an anime celebrating the creativity and collaboration of two high school girls who want to make anime together (one is a natural character designer and the other is a concept artist so they complement each other).

I will be honest that the anime style is totally not my aesthetic, but the first episode was completely awesome and amazing. I strongly suggest you give it a try.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/keep-your-hands-off-eizouken
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

"Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" (Winter 2020 Anime Season) Empty Re: "Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" (Winter 2020 Anime Season)

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 12 Jan 2020 - 14:33

Like seriously, you're missing out if you are not watching this.

It's like watching the people who would found the animation department of, say, Studio Ghibli, starting out.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

"Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" (Winter 2020 Anime Season) Empty Re: "Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" (Winter 2020 Anime Season)

Post by tremec6speed Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 20:56

Sounds like fun, have to check it out
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 3:45

I'm really enjoying this one so far. Love that they seem to be going down a more traditional animation route as well for how the girls will be making their film. So Eizouken can cover that off and we have Shirobako for modern methods. Very Happy

And besides, who doesn't love a Dinotopia reference?
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 14:06

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! Episode 4 – Hold That Machete Tight!

Being in that student council meeting must be what it was like at Daicon III when Gainax did their opening animation premiere. Pure magic.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 27 Jan 2020 - 14:49

Ok saw ep 1:
Mind astounding review in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2..
annnd
ONE!
(Me like the tall grrl wit da droopy eyes und teeth, she's cool) Razz drinkin' Coolz Bong hit
But yeah, in all seriousness, it does have potential, drew me in, I can see this develop into a major contenderrrr.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 19:42

Farewell to the Best Anime of 2020. 

I hope to see you again, sometime.

Until then, keep it Easy. Keep it Breezy.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum