Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vidya games!!

+34
FireTrooper113
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
PolosElite23
Il Direttore
Vett
J the Drafter
Schaschanist
B00galyB00
Three Dog
ProjectZ
Godot
taerKitty
mushi4fr
Pax
imksoon
Kiskaloo
Cherubino
Nagneto
JameyoftheMegacosmos
boomer_gonz
Nuke is Good
Officer_Charon
Nachtsider
theprodigalson
Robert Frazer
MP5
badbart101
tremec6speed
maverick375
Awinnell
Whatface
rusty-spring
Entropy
TTIO
38 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vidya games!! Empty Re: Vidya games!!

Post by TTIO Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 15:57

Does anyone know of any mass effect/neverwinter nights style games? IE. Heavily storyline based like a VN, but still with some core gameplay to keep it going. Utawarerumono is another good example of the type of game I mean.
I have an itch for a decent game, and they're never any good without a strong storyline, imo >_<

(Please no Portal 2. I'll pick it up in the steam new years sale :p)
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 16:23

TTIO wrote:Does anyone know of any mass effect/neverwinter nights style games?

The other Bioware games could suffice. There's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 (2 was made by Obsidian, but same gameplay for the most part). Very narrative, my favorite is 2 though really. Of course if you don't know much about Star Wars you might not like it much. Then there's even Baldur's Gate and the like before that, but, that's old-school RPGing there.
Entropy
Entropy

Male

Forum Posts : 347

Original Characters : Livia/Nero

Comments : The wonderful human being previously known as tsundere357

Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 16:46

Officer_Charon wrote:Also, LA Noire took a little bit of time for me to get into, because I kept trying to play it entirely straight, which doesn't quite work for the game's dynamic.
I agree with that. It's really a "one case at a time" type of game. It definitely was an ambitious project, and I think it's pretty good.

However, I didn't like how some of the interrogations seemed "fixed" as it was. Sometimes the correct choice was completely out of left field. As it was, after beating it once, I traded it in. The gameplay and story didn't have that punch that would make me come back to a game that's highly dependent on twists I've already figured out.

For me, Heavy Rain was a better interactive fiction style game even though that had some problems too.

Entropy wrote:Then there's even Baldur's Gate and the like before that, but, that's old-school RPGing there.
Baldur's Gate 2 is easily one of my favorite games flat out of all time. I was young when I first played it, but even then with my limited tastes, I knew it was an awesome game. Plus, who doesn't love a space hamster? Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 17:35

Baldur's Gate 2 is easily one of my favorite games flat out of all time. I was young when I first played it, but even then with my limited tastes, I knew it was an awesome game. Plus, who doesn't love a space hamster? Razz

Yeah, I didn't mean to say it was bad or outdated, but someone who is not used to the top-down point-and-click old style CRPGs might find it a hard and possibly fun-killing adjustment.
Entropy
Entropy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 17:41

TTIO wrote:(Please no Portal 2. I'll pick it up in the steam new years sale :p)
About that, where did you hear there was going to be a sale event around New Years? I mean, I'm sure they would do something like that, but this is the first I've heard of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 9 Jul 2011 - 18:02

Entropy wrote:Yeah, I didn't mean to say it was bad or outdated, but someone who is not used to the top-down point-and-click old style CRPGs might find it a hard and possibly fun-killing adjustment.
No worries, I knew that's what you meant. I was just fanboying. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 1:55

Entropy wrote:
TTIO wrote:Does anyone know of any mass effect/neverwinter nights style games?

The other Bioware games could suffice. There's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 (2 was made by Obsidian, but same gameplay for the most part). Very narrative, my favorite is 2 though really. Of course if you don't know much about Star Wars you might not like it much. Then there's even Baldur's Gate and the like before that, but, that's old-school RPGing there.

Have played KotOR 1, quite liked it Smile
I got bored by no. 2 though, probably because I played them one after the other and they're basically the exact same game >_<
And the whole, what you do in the first makes no difference in the second, that annoyed me.

Entropy wrote:

Yeah, I didn't mean to say it was bad or outdated, but someone who is not used to the top-down point-and-click old style CRPGs might find it a hard and possibly fun-killing adjustment.

Top down is good - NWN was amazing like that Smile
I just question if my computer will still be able to run stuff that old. Windows 7 64-bit, so there's two compatibility layers there Sad
Maybe I'll just Wine it. I bet it's got a platinum by now Very Happy

JayBirdSupreme wrote:
TTIO wrote:(Please no Portal 2. I'll pick it up in the steam new years sale :p)
About that, where did you hear there was going to be a sale event around New Years? I mean, I'm sure they would do something like that, but this is the first I've heard of it.

I didn't. I just picked up about half of the stuff I have on steam now this january in their sale :p
And everyone I know IRL who's on steam says that it's a yearly thing.

Thank you guys Very Happy
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 8:00

TTIO wrote:Does anyone know of any mass effect/neverwinter nights style games? IE. Heavily storyline based like a VN, but still with some core gameplay to keep it going. Utawarerumono is another good example of the type of game I mean.
I have an itch for a decent game, and they're never any good without a strong storyline, imo >_<

(Please no Portal 2. I'll pick it up in the steam new years sale :p)
Dragoooooooooon Age: Origins?
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 9:30

max payne
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 11:10

I just question if my computer will still be able to run stuff that old. Windows 7 64-bit, so there's two compatibility layers there :(

CDProjekt (same company that develops The Witcher, which you might also want to check out), runs GOG.com (Great Old Games). Basically they went back and redid some of the things in those older games so you can play them on modern machines easier. You might want to check it out if you're really interested in BG, original Fallouts, Planescape: Torment, etc. or any other game from that era.

The KOTORs are sort of awkward to play one after the other. But if it's been a while and you want a KOTOR-esque experience that has a bit more features, and what I see as better characters and writing.
Entropy
Entropy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 11:20

Replaying Portal 2! <33333
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 11:54

Whatface wrote:Dragoooooooooon Age: Origins?

Got it, saving it for uni when I'll only have lappy to play on (lappy has a sucky ATI card. Compy has an awesome nVidia card that's running a 3d monitor :p ) Smile

Entropy wrote:
I just question if my computer will still be able to run stuff that old. Windows 7 64-bit, so there's two compatibility layers there Sad

CDProjekt (same company that develops The Witcher, which you might also want to check out), runs GOG.com (Great Old Games). Basically they went back and redid some of the things in those older games so you can play them on modern machines easier. You might want to check it out if you're really interested in BG, original Fallouts, Planescape: Torment, etc. or any other game from that era.

The KOTORs are sort of awkward to play one after the other. But if it's been a while and you want a KOTOR-esque experience that has a bit more features, and what I see as better characters and writing.

I thought they only sold to the US? They've never quoted prices to me in £, so I always assumed that they wouldn't like selling to me...
Then again, I didn't realise that they were run by CDProjekt (have the witcher 1 and 2, btw, playing them atm. But the 3d adds a lot, so they're on compy). I shall be sure to take another look on there Smile
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 12:21

Been playing Arx Fatalis, a clever little FPS/RPG. Eagerly awaiting Chantelise from Carpe Fulgur.
maverick375
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 826

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jul 2011 - 13:40

Awinnell wrote:max payne

Heh, just started playing the 2nd one the other day. Not too far in yet, but it's quite enjoyable so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 0:45

I was planning to get GTAIV (Grand Theft Auto IV) with 2 expansion. But I need permission to talk with my brother. Originally I got GTAIV, then I gave it to my brother. Later, my brother's friend just trade the new game. So I decided to play Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 with my friends. Because I am a little addicted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sat 30 Jul 2011 - 23:03

Pre-ordered this:

Vidya games!! 10710

Getting it for x-mas.

CAN
NOT
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! X3 <33333333333

Last edited by Triela on Sun 31 Jul 2011 - 1:16; edited 1 time in total
Triela
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sun 31 Jul 2011 - 0:48

Haunted House (Atari 2600 console)
Quake 2 PC
(you start out with 100 life points, but I've played it so many times, I have almost 400) :3
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 6:58

When I was playing Metal Gear Online on Metal Gear Solid 4, that stupid ass named, -KasaNova-. Because he think I stole his kill. That bullshit. -KasaNova- is a fucking asshole. I was going to help. But -KasaNova- is a troll. I whupped -KasaNova-'s ass. I am Persona 34. Sorry, I used bad language. I was dissing -KasaNova-. So I block him.

Back to top Go down

Post by badbart101 Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 23:43

I know it came out just last week buuut i have been gone for some time and just wanted to say that Catherine is a great game.
badbart101
badbart101

Male

Forum Posts : 45

Fan of : Triela/Hilshire

Original Characters : Scott Mars/Rina De Luca

Comments : Prior to reading Gunslinger Girl I would have never thought I would enjoy any manga, but after finding it by pure chance at Borders I have found a new hobby.

Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 0:31

Recently picked up NFS Pro Street, Kill Switch, and Midnight Club 2 for my PS2. Unfortunately, my PS2 suddenly died. Dislike.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 19:06

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the greatest mod ever made for Amnesia: The Dark Descent:

Would you believe me if I said that this mod is scarier than the actual game?

Yeah didn't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 7:41

There are a few Warhammer 40,000 hobbyists here on the forum, so you may be interested the upcoming action game Space Marine released a demo to players who've preordered it on Steam - gameplay videos are starting to emerge on YouTube:

Flailing with a chainsword

Jump Packs
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 7:50

Robert Frazer wrote:There are a few Warhammer 40,000 hobbyists here on the forum, so you may be interested the upcoming action game Space Marine released a demo to players who've preordered it on Steam - gameplay videos are starting to emerge on YouTube:

Flailing with a chainsword

Jump Packs
While I never really go into the tabletop and model making side of 40k... I always loved the designs and universe as a whole.

This may actually be enough to get me back into gaming.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Sat 20 Aug 2011 - 11:51

I always felt Dawn of War II didn't live up to it's potential. Reason being, you could only play as Space Marines.
I mean, even one or two more armies would have added a lot to it (play as the tyranids instead, for the first campaign? Play as chaos for the expansion?).

For that reason, I'm not even gonna look at this one.
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 11:38

Dawn of War II did indeed fail in this gamers humble opinion. It's such a loss because both Dawn of War I and Company of Heros (the Relic game that gave DoWII its engine) were fantastic strategy games.

Still, I will probably end up grabbing Space Marine on a steam sale or something. Franchise loyalty can be a terrible thing. Why Wild Arms? Why? When will you set me free...
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 14:50

I'm a Dark Eldar player, so anything that doesn't give you an option of at least one army other than Space Marines is blasphemy to me Wink
You know, the Space Marines got 3 updates to their main codecies before we got even our second refresh? We were playing 5th edition with a 3rd edition codex <_<
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 16:57

TTIO wrote:I'm a Dark Eldar player, so anything that doesn't give you an option of at least one army other than Space Marines is blasphemy heresy to me Wink
Fixed.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:03

7 hours until Deus Ex Human Revolution unlocks on Steam. The wait is murdering me, but I know it'll be so fucking worth it.

Also, who changed the thread title?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:18

I did. It sounds cuter that way.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:33

TTIO wrote:I'm a Dark Eldar player, so anything that doesn't give you an option of at least one army other than Space Marines is blasphemy to me Wink
You know, the Space Marines got 3 updates to their main codecies before we got even our second refresh? We were playing 5th edition with a 3rd edition codex <_<

I know the feeling man - as a Tyranid player I got to enjoy getting my butt kicked by my roommate's Daemon Prince - a model statisticly identical to my own Hive Tyrant, but at half the point cost Vidya games!! 367

Its all about that dollar dollar bill...Imperials are the money makers. Codex updates go Imperial - Xeno - Imperial - Xeno - Imperial for a good reason.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 17:45

This Space Marine game better get the setting right. None of the 40k video games I've played have ever done a decent job of depicting the soul destroying misery that defines the universe or that the Imperium is just as much the villain as all the other powers.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 20:24

On the subject of Space Marine, I just watched a bit of TotalBiscuit's playthrough video on it.

Needless to say, it looks friggin' badass, and I'm totally gonna give the demo a try when I get the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 21:56

@Nacht: Never gonna happen, at least not from a major publisher... they're catering to the young adult market, and the average young adult doesn't have the maturity to appreciate grimdark done PROPERLY.
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 23:45

Have gown to like the new paradigm set by DCS A-10C Warthog. Simulation at it's best. Switches work and the company supports the thing continuously making it more real. Things go boom. Certainly sims can be made more and more realistic, but fun within the realism is the key ingredient that links hardcore simmers to computers.
maverick375
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 826

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 15:37

theprodigalson wrote:I know the feeling man - as a Tyranid player I got to enjoy getting my butt kicked by my roommate's Daemon Prince - a model statisticly identical to my own Hive Tyrant, but at half the point cost Vidya games!! 367

Its all about that dollar dollar bill...Imperials are the money makers. Codex updates go Imperial - Xeno - Imperial - Xeno - Imperial for a good reason.

A big part is to encourage certain play types though. I mean, I'm pretty sure I could get some heavy weapons similar to the Razorwing Jetfighter in Tau for much, much cheaper. But, at the end of the day, Razorwings just aren't something the Dark Eldar would use too much - that's why Ravagers and Raiders are dirt cheap for fast, heavily armed skimmers.

As a Tyranid player, wouldn't it make more sense, fluff-wise, to field an army which has lots of cheap and weak models, as opposed to a few strong ones?
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 16:43

It would depend, fluff-wise, on how successful that hive fleet (or splinter thereof) had been at harvesting biomass up to that point, one should think...
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 20:41

JayBirdSupreme wrote:7 hours until Deus Ex Human Revolution unlocks on Steam. The wait is murdering me, but I know it'll be so fucking worth it.

Also, who changed the thread title?

So instead of saving hookers I get to punch them out woo!
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 22:13

Officer_Charon wrote:It would depend, fluff-wise, on how successful that hive fleet (or splinter thereof) had been at harvesting biomass up to that point, one should think...

Fluff-wise you can do pretty much anything you want with the Tyranids - they are your bread and butter "rapid-evolving-all-consuming-shrouded-in-mystery" evil aliens and the codex chronicles a full range of success, failure, adaptation, and overwhelming force. My only consistent opponent being space wolves, the monstrous creatures of Nidzilla was really my only viable option...
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 23:33

gently caress Nidzilla. That is all. *grins*
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:18

theprodigalson wrote:
Officer_Charon wrote:It would depend, fluff-wise, on how successful that hive fleet (or splinter thereof) had been at harvesting biomass up to that point, one should think...

Fluff-wise you can do pretty much anything you want with the Tyranids - they are your bread and butter "rapid-evolving-all-consuming-shrouded-in-mystery" evil aliens and the codex chronicles a full range of success, failure, adaptation, and overwhelming force. My only consistent opponent being space wolves, the monstrous creatures of Nidzilla was really my only viable option...

True, but their general approach is overwhelm with lots of weak creatures, backed up by far fewer strong creatures that can communicate with the hive mind.
Just like with Dark Eldar, if you don't have enough of an emphasis on speed your army can end up being very weak (unless you go for a lot of grotesques/similar. But that means sticking to an entirely haemonculus based army...)
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 12:00

Finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It absolutely is worthy of the DX name, it even has the spotty voice acting like the original!

However I had a few gripes:

1. No magical robot to replenish bioenergy
2. No melee weapons so I had to use bioenergy to punch a dude in the face.
3. No Dragon Tooth Sword
4. The endings are just stock footage so you don't get to really see how your actions influenced society.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 12:09

Looking forward to Madden 12 and seeing if the (alleged) new features in Franchise mode are worth the hype. Hopefully they've listened to my five-year gripe in allowing for the trade of future draft picks. Very Happy

If not; ah well. I still look forward to making a team with a fairly low overall score that other online franchise players have a balls-hard time of beating. There's something strangely satisfying in being accused of hacks when you use none. Evil
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 18:47

Pre-ordered Dead Island. I'm getting it when it comes out on the 9th. EXCITE!!!!! X3
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 21:47

Replaying the RPG Jade Empire as a student of White Demon style kung fu. Also, he's being played as an unremorseful asshole. Vidya games!! 684325

Aiming for the elusive "have your cake and eat it too" romance ending involving the childhood friend and princess in disguise by turning them in equally heartless ninjas. Razz

Way of the Open Palm my ass. The Way of the Closed Fist = Power, Money, and Women (and quite a few slaughtered/betrayed innocents Vidya games!! 61015 ). Vidya games!! 817766
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 22:39

@Rusty: How can you have your cake with both of them?

Mind you... it would probably help if I could get past that ONE BITCH of a fight in the Black Lotus facility, when you fight that Inquisitor lady.... THAT. BITCH.
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 23:23

Officer_Charon wrote:@Rusty: How can you have your cake with both of them?
From what I can remember, you basically play wishy-washy non-committal with the two options until the very end without decisively picking one. Then towards the end of the game they both pop up and, if i may politely paraphrase, decide that they "learned" about each other and now it's a freaky threeway from here on out. Vidya games!! 7278 Vidya games!! 65220

That does of course mean that my otherwise heartless and cruel kung fu villain has to play "nice" with the ladies. I just envision him as the type that would say anything to plunder some ancient Chinese secrets.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 3:33

Ahhh.. gotcha.

Also, Way of the Open Palm was here. Your acts shall only lead to your destruction.
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 20:53

I got Dead Rising 2 on August 19, 2011. Then I passed the game for 3 days when I solve the case. I received S ending.

Back to top Go down

Vidya games!! Empty CAVE Shooters

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:12

Anyone familiar with shooters from CAVE? The ones I mostly know are Dodonpachi, Mushihimesama, and Deathsmiles. HEar that Dodonpachi and Mushihimesama are said to have the hardest bosses of all time.

Discuss.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 19:27

Moved to vidya game thread.

I played DoDonPachi once on the Saturn, back when I was twelve or thirteen. Shit was tough; I could never get the hang of all those weapon functions - bombs, guns, focused lasers, power-up modes... gave me a headache. Was hard-pressed to collect every one of those damn bees, too. People kept hinting to me that the ending of the game was one of the biggest mindfucks of all time, but sadly, I never made it that far.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next