Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you have liked to know the stories of the other handlers/cybors we just saw such as extra characters?

5 posters

Go down

Would you have liked to know the stories of the other handlers/cybors we just saw such as extra characters? Empty Would you have liked to know the stories of the other handlers/cybors we just saw such as extra characters?

Post by Starless Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 22:23

Been re-reading the manga, and I would have loved to see the stories behind those fratellos, such as the blonde handler called Fio and her cyborg, etc. Offcourse, there is some mistery to it, but I still would have liked some more depth.

What about you?

Starless

Male

Forum Posts : 1

Fan of : Food

Original Characters : None

Comments : Here to chill

Registration date : 2016-04-02

Back to top Go down

Would you have liked to know the stories of the other handlers/cybors we just saw such as extra characters? Empty Re: Would you have liked to know the stories of the other handlers/cybors we just saw such as extra characters?

Post by Chronic Guardian Wed 21 Sep 2016 - 10:08

Absolutely agree. I'm not a big fan of having fratelli like Silvia and Chiara just show up to be killed and I also feel there's so much more of the second generation that could have been explored with Soni, Fleccia, and Gattonero.

Unfortunately, those tales don't fall within the story's focus so they'll be relegated to fan myths and extended canons.

Although, lucky for us, some of the authors 'round these parts write the best fan myths and extended canon you can find. While it's unlikely Mr. Aida will be visiting these stories again, that won't stop us from synthesizing our own tales.

But, to get back on subject, yes; yes I would have loved to hear those stories.
Chronic Guardian
Chronic Guardian

Male

Forum Posts : 76

Fan of : Rico, Alphonso, and various writers of tremendous talent

Original Characters : Originality? CG has none of that.

Comments : CG is to the GsG fandom as Puddleglum is to Marshwiggles. He's not that much more cheerful, but certainly enough to warrant an exile.

Registration date : 2016-07-03
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Would you have liked to know the stories of the other handlers/cybors we just saw such as extra characters? Empty Re: Would you have liked to know the stories of the other handlers/cybors we just saw such as extra characters?

Post by Lyndist Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 21:59

Absolutely agree.I think we all all love it if it happens
Lyndist
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 476

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 24 Sep 2016 - 1:59

Chronic Guardian wrote:I'm not a big fan of having fratelli like Silvia and Chiara just show up to be killed...
From memory Chiara survived Venice... at least I hope she did, otherwise I've buggered up. I know she was reporting as still mobile after Jean radioed her.

That said, I would definitely like to see the stories of some of the other fratelli. On the other hand, there's a part of me that is quite glad Yu left them open, as it leaves plenty of scope for us to play around in. As hinted above, I wound up using Chiara quite extensively for one of my stories (albiet as a secondary character), which was fun.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 21:23

New Trino provided us with half a dozen walk-on fratelli to use to our hearts' content. In addition, there is a huge cast of incidental characters, such as Fermi and Gabrielli, the Section One Mulder and Scully. Or Dante's 'Moorish' sidekick, I forget his name, and some of the other Padans from the New Trino assault. Then there are the walk-on Section Two characters in Venice and Milan, or Sandro's old boss Rastigan...

What a rich and varied universe GsG is. And how under-utilized.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum