Cyborg Central Skype Get-together!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cyborg Central Skype Get-together! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyborg Central Skype Get-together!

Post by Triela on Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 16:18

Really it was no problem. I wasn't mad when I told you to come on here, I just didn't want to have random people come on the chat who didn't make a name here or whatever. (I didn't want it to become a recurring thing) Anyone who wants to join the Skype chats, just introduce yourself here. :3

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Forum Posts : 2743

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Central Skype Get-together! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyborg Central Skype Get-together!

Post by Chronic Guardian on Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 1:53

Ah! Hey now, it's all good. Better safe than sorry, yeah? It's better to have standards and protect precedents than just through open the floodgates when you don't know what's going on. I've talked GsG with Taer and TSM for a while leading up to this, but most of you only know me in passing, if at all. I don't mind taking a little time to establish street cred before going full-bore. I mean, heck, I'm usually a social wallflower myself so I can't really object to an observing period.

Suffice to say, you came across fine, Triela. I get that this is just good administration practice so I'm not offended.

...All the same, I'm honored to have such a rousing defense. Usually it's just... well, what you see in my previous comment. I'm not too great at this whole "socializing" business, I guess.

I'm just glad it's all sorted out now...

Chronic Guardian

Forum Posts : 76

Registration date : 2016-07-03
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 3:57

I'm just going to necro this thread...

*Sound of Nacht's ban hammer approach*

Imsosorryiwillneversaynecroagainplzdonthurtme

PolosElite23

Forum Posts : 930

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 17:03

No threads are dead ... they're just misunderstood.

Thescarredman

Forum Posts : 2082

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 14:47

Just found out I'm working a double so I might be a little tardy to the party. Everyone start without me. K? BAI-BAI!!!

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2571

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 16:04

Work will keep me away tonight as well. Sad

Thescarredman

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist on Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 6:11

My Skype ID is Linh Phong . And this is my avatar : 
Cyborg Central Skype Get-together! - Page 3 13770439_529830997201124_8772052636151442635_n

Plz add it

Lyndist

Forum Posts : 476

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Thu 9 Feb 2017 - 14:04

I've tried to, but none of the 'Linh Phongs' that come up have that avatar.

Thescarredman

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 3:23

@Thescarredman wrote:I've tried to, but none of the 'Linh Phongs' that come up have that avatar.
I just bought a new phone and it has some problems with Skype

Lyndist

Forum Posts : 476

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Mon 18 Mar 2019 - 18:01

his is still a thing. Typically, half a dozen members get together on Sype's 'Cyborg Centrai Tech Talk' Thread for a call. We also have a Discord channel: 'Social Welfare Agency.' CC's Facebook page is unused, but individual members share contact info.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If only my life was as simple as Rico's ... or Jean's.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum