Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts.

+6
Alfisti
PSVT
topgearbrzgt86
PolosElite23
Kiskaloo
TeaTimeNinja
10 posters

Go down

Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts. Empty Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts.

Post by TeaTimeNinja Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 11:01

I was advised to join the forum by Alfisti over on DeviantArt. As the title says; I draw. And to be frank, I draw a ton of GsG related things.

I don't think I can post any drawings within the first week of activating my account, but after that keep a lookout I guess. I'm also starting a comic that takes place in the GsG universe. so there's that.

I look forward to meeting you guys,
Joe
TeaTimeNinja
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Forum Posts : 507

Fan of : Rico

Original Characters : Elly + Pete

Comments : Legalize wheelies.

Registration date : 2014-07-30
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts. Empty Re: Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts.

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 12:38

Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts. Triela_Welcome

I recently stumbled across your GSG work on dA (I'm Experiment-626) and really like what you've been posting.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts. Empty Re: Hey everyone. I'm a long time fan, and an artist of sorts.

Post by TeaTimeNinja Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 13:22

no way! thanks! its cool to see people here from deviant art. I assure you, there's a lot more GsG stuff i plan on drawing.
TeaTimeNinja
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 13:46

Hey! Welcome aboard this crazy ship.

Now, its standard procedure to fill out a few forums. Someone will be by in a moment. I do have a new copy of the Staff Training and Guidance Manual. Should cover any questions you have...

I will direct you're attention to Section 3 title 44 paragraph 7 which states that: 

"Caffeinated or sugary product, drink or otherwise similar consumable items must be kept at least 200 Meters away from the cyborgs unless said she/he is with their handler. Any and all damages caused due to failure to adhere to this rule will result in the agent, whom failed to adhere, paying for any and all damages to facilities or personal."

In case you don't understand: Rico + Cappuccino = bad and you're footing the bill.

Anyhow, welcome to the madhouse. Please enjoy your stay.
PolosElite23
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 936

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 16:10

lol thanks Polo! im not so sure about that caffeine rule... they call me 'Coffee Joe' for a reason! Ill just hide my coffee in pop cans i guess.

thanks for the welcome!
TeaTimeNinja
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 18:27

Hello, there, sir! Welcome aboard the S.S. Madhouse. As Polos had suggested, someone will be bring you some forms, and I am indeed that person. (drops a huge stack of papers onto the desk) 

Now, if you could just initial on the suggested spaces, and fill these out in triplicate, we'll be happy to process this info into the database. Turn them over to Alfisti when you're done, and Jim and Jamiebel will give you a quick tour afterwards.

Once again, welcome!

topgearbrzgt86

Male

Forum Posts : 453

Fan of : Top Gear, Initial D, etc.

Original Characters : Jim, Jamiebel, Davina, Bernan, Frédéric. (More to come.)

Comments : You have to leave the space. All the time you have to leave the space!
-Fernando Alonso

Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 19:41

Hi there, TeaTimeNinja, and welcome aboard! Always a good thing to see new blood in these here parts. Also, I can't wait to see what cool drawings you have, and I definitely want to read your upcoming comic whenever you have the time to make it. Anyway, this place is a lot of fun, so you should definitely enjoy yourself. Just watch out for some of the stray cyborgs who like to quietly sneak up behind you. Wink
PSVT
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 556

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja Thu 31 Jul 2014 - 19:55

about that comic, i was saying in chat how im going to be incorporating peeps oc's. so if you have any in mind then go ahead and pm me some details or references. i think itd be rad to get everyones oc's involved, bring em to life a but more. plus it gives me stuff to draw.

thanks for the welcome
TeaTimeNinja
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 1 Aug 2014 - 4:58

This is probably a bit redundant, but welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.

Just drop those forms on my desk when you're done and I'll deal with them on Monday.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sat 2 Aug 2014 - 23:38

Hm. A Gunslinger Girl comic artist who loves his coffee... I don't think we have anyone else around here who fits that description, do we?

Welcome aboard, Joe. Looking forward to seeing more post from you on this site and DA as well.

Not a writer too by chance, are you? Alf wasn't either, to begin with. We'll bring you along, heheh.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja Sun 3 Aug 2014 - 9:20

not a writer yet, no. maybe someday. thanks for the welcome!
TeaTimeNinja
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Sun 3 Aug 2014 - 13:10

Welcome aboard.  Please also be aware that certain movies are blacklisted from our bi-weekly movie night.  Chief among them is Blade Runner, for obvious reasons.
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 4 Aug 2014 - 14:12

Thescarredman wrote:Hm. A Gunslinger Girl comic artist who loves his coffee... I don't think we have anyone else around here who fits that description, do we?

*Raises hand* Me me meeee!! Very Happy

Welcome to the Gunslinger Girl boards!! A fellow artist is always welcome! ^___^
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaTimeNinja Mon 4 Aug 2014 - 14:13

im sure we'll be fast friends!
TeaTimeNinja
TeaTimeNinja

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Thu 7 Aug 2014 - 12:15

Hail and well met! Glad to see some fresh blood in here, now and then! Hope you enjoy your time with us all...
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down