Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mahou Sensei Negima X GSG Crossover

2 posters

Go down

Mahou Sensei Negima X GSG Crossover Empty Mahou Sensei Negima X GSG Crossover

Post by Il Direttore Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 0:58

Because apparently, if we spin this right, we might actually come up with something interesting. And why the hell not combine magic and cyborgs? There's no way this can go wrong!

The Chat Log that Spawned this: 

Spoiler:

But, really, the end result should be obvious for anyone who's read the manga and shunned the anime because oh my God that anime: 

The Cyborgs get enrolled at Mahora Academy. Their instructor is Negi Springfield. Hijinks and Saving the Multiverse ensue. Things to consider: Pactio or no Pactio? If Pactio, artifacts and abilities? 

Discuss!
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Mahou Sensei Negima X GSG Crossover Empty Re: Mahou Sensei Negima X GSG Crossover

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 1:35

Kiskaloo: "I call dibs on Nodoka Miyazaki."

Kara: "But I already have a pactio with Michele."  Puzzled
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Mahou Sensei Negima X GSG Crossover Empty Re: Mahou Sensei Negima X GSG Crossover

Post by Il Direttore Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 1:50

Though on a possible corollary: What if one or more of the handlers was a mage/had contact with the mages? 

'Cause Michele WOULD be the guy who already knows of the Springfields.
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 12:52

I have a snow day and don't feel like doing work and this is now stuck in my head.  I'm taking some liberties with the Venice mission, and I'm to lazy at this point to check some of the facts so don't beat me with a wet noodle.

"Beatrice, what is your situation," Bernardo called over the radio as SWA assault on the Venice clock tower continued.
"They have a Russian P-270 conventional warhead," Beatrice replied as the battle ragged around her.
"Shit, Triela get out of their now," Hillshire roared into the radio.
"Beatrice, remember that thing I told you not to do.  Well do it, you know what you have to do," Bernardo replied.
Hillshire grabbed Bernardo by his shirt.  "What the hell are you doing they need to get out of there," Hillshire screamed.
"Don't get your panties in a twist Beatrice will handle it," Bernardo replied.  Now I just need to figure out how not be be turned into an ermine for this.

"Triela cover me," Beatrice said digging into her pocket.
"Now isn't the time for card games Beatrice," Triela said returning fire at the quiet girl pulled out an ornate playing card.
"It's not a playing card, Adet!" Beatrice replied in a flash of light.  Her usual flower patterned dress vanished in a flash of light, replaced with what appeared to be a long sleeved white and purple school uniform with dark tights.  The most striking element was the small round shield strapped to her left arm.
"WTF," Triela gasped as the quietest out of the all the cyborgs turned into a magical girl right before her eyes.  How the hell did she do that and can I do it to.
"Wait here," Beatrice replied spinning her shield once before vanishing in a flash of light.

Their opponents began falling one by one knocked unconscious by some unseen force.  The Padania were just as confused as she was the final man screaming revenge ready to activate a dead man switch only for it to vanish from his hand before dropping unconscious.  Not wanting to hit a gift horse in the mouth Triela quickly got to work restraining the downed men and readying them for transport.

"Tired," Beatrice moaned as she reapeared slumping to the floor.
"Beatrice what the hell did you do," Triela exclaimed running over to her little sister.
"That is a secret," Beatrice replied cracking a smile.
"Now is not the time for jokes, Beatrice, and what about the bomb, can you disarm it," Triela replied propping the tired girl up against the wall.
"Hehehe,"  Beatrice said holding up a circuit board wires still dangling from it.
"Dam it none of this makes any sense," Triela groaned struggling not to pull out her pigtails.  Triela's frustration and confusion was short lived as large caliber gun fire began tearing into the bell tower.

"Hillshire, the terrorists are down and the bomb is disabled but some one is trying to set off the explosived with a freaking cannon," Triela frankicly called over the radio.
"Do you see him Mana, good take him out, yes don't worry about that, I'll take care of it.  Just end it once and for all," Bernardo said making a short phone call.  With in moments a light house in the distance exploded in a flash of light leaving a pile of rubble and a small mushroom shaped cloud.
"Fucking hell that brat is powerful," Bernardo whistled gazing towards the smoking ruins of a Venetian light house.
"Bernardo tell me what the hell is going on and your better not say is a god damned secret," Hillshire asked glaring at his fellow handler.

"Ok, I guess I do owe you an explanation," Bernardo relented.
"So lets here it," Hillshire replied.

"I'm actually a Western style mage investigating the Social Welfare agency at the request of Mahora Academy, and to track down that bastard Dante who killed my brother.  Oh and after seeing what the conditioning process does to the girls I made Beatrice my partner which limits the affects of the cyborization process on the girls, which by the way I had some friends at Mahoa Academy fix so Beatrice no longer has a shortened life span.  Now before I forget Beatrice has a magical artifact the shield of Homura, that allows her to speed up or slow down time relative to herself.  Dante who happens to be a rather weak mage was using his magic to cause all kinds of trouble until we found him and I had my brothers former partner vaporize him with a magically power particle beam cannon, but I didn't expect it to destroy the island like that." Bernarod replied.

"Is that all," Hillshire replied.
"Oops I forgot to mention that Beatrice and I are now moving to Mahora and you won't remember any of this," Bernardo added placing a glowing finger on Hillshire's forehead.
"Hey wait," Hillshire protested before falling unconscious.

"Attention class it appears we are getting a new student today," Neji called out as his class returned to homeroom before heading to lunch.
"Her name is Beatrice Esposito, and joining us from Italy, her Japanese is a little rough still so please help her out," Neji explained as the new student entered the room.
"Um, hi, I'm Beatrice, I like jokes, pranks, and explosions.  I was home schooled for a while so please treat me kindly," Beatrice said bowing.
"Geeze another one that looks like she should be an elementary student," Chisame groaned.

"Hi, I'm Maki, do you want to come have lunch with us," a bubbly Maki exclaimed rushing up to the new girl.
"I'm Fukka, and this is Fumika.  We like pranks to," the tiny girl said pulling her sister along as more students headed out to lunch.
Beatrice spotted a tall dark skinned dark haired girl moving in the back of the room, rushing past everyone.  "Mana onee-chan," Beatrice called out tackling the much larger girl, stunning everyone in the room.
"Sister," the room gasped.
Mana returned the hug easily lifting the smaller girl on her shoulder despite the added weight of Beatrice's cybernetics.  "Yes, and involving her in any of your shenanigans is forbidden," Mana said with a glare.

"Hhhhhmmmm, I wonder what she tastes like," Evangeline muttered.
"Hurt my little sister and I will destroy you, immortal vampire or not," Mana whispered in her ear as she walked past the immortal loli.
"Hey don't be mean she would just break her teeth on my skin.  I'm still a cyborg remember," Beatrice added quietly.

"Do you have any idea what you've done," Dean Koene said.
"Um, took care of a rouge mage causing a slew of problems," Bernardo replied.
"You nearly exposed magic to the world and you destroyed an iconic lighthouse," Koene replied.
"In my defense, I didn't destroy the light house," Bernardo replied.
"No you only ordered Mana to do it," Koene groaned.
"Look did you really expect me to leave Beatrice there after what I found out," Bernardo replied.
"No I suppose not," Koene replied.
"It could have been worse you know," Bernardo replied.
"How," Koene asked.
"You could have sent those three on the mission," Bernardo replied.
"Who," Koene said.
"You know, the aces, Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate," Bernardo chuckled.
Koene paled.  "You're right, Venice and half of Italy might have ended up as a series of craters with the survivors having pink phobias.  Anyway consider your self on desk duty until further notice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 15:49

Running off of that....

----

Chao Lingshen was appalled. 

To pull that off required quite a lot of doing, considering her background. But if the readings she was looking at were accurate, then something was very rotten in the State of Italy. 

"Satomi, I need you to confirm this," said Chao quietly, holding a small sheaf of paper out to her colleague, Satomi Hakase, at her work station in the lab. "I'm hoping that there's a calibration error, but at the same time..." 

"That's rare," said Satomi, turning and taking the papers. "You don't usually have... this... sort of..." 

Satomi trailed off in shock as she began reading. There was no calibration error, nor any systemic error, nor any apparent environmental factors that could have altered the readings. 

"This can't be right," said Satomi, finally. "I mean, all the numbers add up, but if all this is true, that would imply that Esposito-san is only alive because of a series of magical implants." 

"Exactly," said Chao grimly. "Chachamaru was one thing, but this... I mean it's incredibly advanced for this era, but there are so many ways to do it better, more efficiently, more ethically..." 

"We need to investigate this further," said Satomi. "If it is a fluke of the measurements, then no harm done. But if Beatrice Esposito really is a weapons-grade cyborg, then-"

"-something is seriously wrong in Italy, and it is our moral duty to stop it," agreed Chao, nodding. "Let's begin. What do you think should be our first step?" 

"Well..."

---

A week passed. Chao and Satomi, assisted by Chachamaru, spent many long nights, fueled by coffee, dumplings, and increasing shock and horror as their investigations turned up more and more evidence that Beatrice was not only a cyborg, but one of many weapons-grade cyborgs that the Italian Ministry of Defense had developed for anti-terror operations. No database was safe from Chachamaru's hacking, after all, especially if Satomi and Chao's stealth drones broke into the Social Welfare Agency's servers.

"Now what?" asked Satomi as they sat in the lab, gathered around the computer that was linked to the SWA. "We can't let this continue." 

"We also can't just break down the door," said Chao, hands steepled in front of her anxiously as she considered the situation. "We do that, we'll simply have a dozen heavily armed cyborgs staring us down, and no way to talk them out of shooting us." Privately, Chao was more worried about Chachamaru and Satomi. Chao was sufficiently well versed in magic to not care about bullets, but getting her friends hurt was not something she wanted to do, if she could help it. Besides: "It will be more effective if we can interfere positively with their operations."

"Are we going to camp out in Italy then?" asked Satomi, raising an eyebrow. 

"No, see here," said Chao, tapping on the screen. "'Giacomo Dante'. They've been looking for him for a while. He's off the grid, but we have capabilities they lack." 

"You're saying we should take him down?" asked Satomi, raising her other eyebrow. "Chao, it's one thing to make a combat robot like Chachamaru. It's quite another to conduct a counter-terror operation." 

"I know, which is why we will provide intelligence, mostly," said Chao. "I'm sure Beatrice would like to see her friends again too..." 

"You're planning something crazy," said Satomi with a sigh. Then she grinned. "I like it. Let's do this." 

----

"You're going back to Italy tomorrow?" asked Yue. "Why? For how long?" 

"Not too long," said Beatrice, turning the page in her book. She had become friends with Yue and Nodoka quite rapidly, gravitating towards the quieter girls. After being introduced to Library Island, their friendship became a sure thing. "Bernardo and I have a few loose ends to tie up, is all." 

Yue raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" 

"Friends to visit, stuff like that," said Beatrice. 

Yue sighed. Beatrice's poker face was quickly becoming legendary. She glanced at Nodoka, who shrugged. 

"Well, don't take too long," said Yue. "I may hate studying, but hanging around with you has moved my marks up a bit." 

Beatrice smiled slightly. "I'll be sure to come back quickly, Yue." 

---

Chao Lingshen, Chachamaru, and Mana Tatsumiya mysteriously and suddenly disappeared for a week. There was much gossip about this, including but not limited to talk of a romantic tryst, an archaeological dig in Egypt, and a secret agent mission for the government of Japan. 

The last one was almost accurate. Regardless, nobody expected the three students to return with six more classmates, six upperclassmen, and a variety of men that spoke in quiet tones and seemed to carry endlessly heavy burdens on their shoulders. 

"Attention class," said Negi Springfield, yawning tiredly. He had been asked to rush through the paperwork last night, and had stayed up far past his ideal bed time. "We have six new students today. Their names are: 

Rico Croce
Henrietta Croce
Triela Hilshire
Angelica Toni
Claes Johansson
Silvia Bellamont
Chiara Gallo

Like Beatrice, they are also from Italy. Please help them fit in, everyone!" 

------
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 17:40

"Now what can I do for you gentlemen," dean Koene asked the group of 3 italian and 1 german men standing in his office.

"We would like to know why you kidnapped children from an Italian orphanage and are now holding them hostage," Jean croce asked.

"We didn't kidnap anyone, according to your own government they no longer exist," Dean Koene replied.

"Bullshit I know you kidnapped Angelica," Marco growled.

"Just like you experimented on young children turning them into government assassins," Dean Koene replied.  "Yes, I know all about the SWA once Mr. Esposito came clean and asked for help," The dean replied.

"Bernardo," the group cursed.

"Hey guys, long time no see.  I must be slipping if you found me this quickly," Bernardo said joining the meeting.

"You forgot to destroy the camera's, and electronic evidence," Hillshire said smugly.  "And my mother has had interactions with the magical world in the past apparently."

"Nuts," Bernardo said with a shrug.  "Oh, well the girls are better off here anyway and will be able to live a normal life, so don't do anything stupid."

"This isn't over," Jean growled.

"Yes it is," Bernardo shot back.  "Dante is dead vaporized by the explosion you saw in Venice, so now you can give up your quest for revenge and settle down.  Who knows you might even get laid now since you won't have an excuse to give Ferro all that overtime and if she's not your type the school nurse here has the biggest pair you've ever......" Bernardo said before he was thrown across the room.

"That will be enough Bernardo," Dean Koene groaned in frustration.  "Now what am I going to do with you?" Koene said addressing the group.  Will you let the matter drop and swear not to reveal the existence of magic or will you make matters difficult."

"I won't say anything about magic but this isn't over," Jean said before storming.
"Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't say anything and I'll be back to check on Henrietta and Rico," Jose said quickly before chasing after his brother.
"This entire city is a school and yet from what I can tell you don't have enough teachers for all of the students," Hillshire stated.
"Yes, finding individuals with the right qualifications to teach at Mahora is difficult at times," Koene replied.

"I minored in education while in college and the boring german here was in charge of the girls academics while at the agency," Marco said.
"Well, we could use a new gym, and math teacher at the girls middle school," Koene replied.
"Done," Marco and Hillshire said at the same time.
"Excellent, Ms. Shizuna will get you settled in," Dean Koene said calling for the school nurse.

"Hello nurse was the pair's first thought as the stunning woman entered the room.

On the other side of the school conversations of a different sort were taking place.

"mmmmmm, O- my favorite," Evangeline whispered to herself catching a wiff of the new brunette girls scent.
"Um, Evangeline what's O-," Henrietta asked.
"Your blood type," Evangeline said sliding next to the short girl, thoughts about how she was overheard forgotten as she breathed in the intoxicating scent.
"Really, do you have super smelling like Beatrice," a smiling Henrietta replied.

"Not exactly now give me a taste," Evangeline said leaning in before biting down on the girls neck.  Expecting to feel the sweet nectar of life pouring over her lips, Evangeline jerked back in shock and pain, her fangs snapped on on the girls impervious skin.
"Dam it that hurt," Evangeline groaned shouting off a string of curses holding her mouth as her fangs clattered to the ground.
"Sorry about that my skin is really durrable," Henrietta said picking Evangeline's fangs off the ground.  "If we get you to a dentist right away I think they can fix these," Henrietta said handing Evangeline her teeth.

"It's alright, I'll make sure master is properly cared for," Chachamaru said cradling her master before flying off.
"Ok, and I'm sorry I hurt you," Henrietta called out to the retreating pair.

other ideas I had for snippets for the girls early days at mahora

triela and ku fie being confused as sisters and triela joining her in her morning training

Claes joining nodoka, yue, and konaka in the library

Rico and mana at the shooting range

Silvia and chiara joining the cheer leaders (ok this one is a stretch)

Angelica asking makie for help so she wont be clumsy anymore (ok this one is a stretch)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 18:43

Hm. 

You know, since we're clearly running two very different ideas here: 

I felt that Chao Lingshen could start interfering either right after or during the Venice Operation. I took a look at the timelines. With the fact that Japanese Schools start in April, it seems difficult to integrate the cyborgs into Mahora. The only option seems to be that we assume the Venice Operation is in May and Henrietta starts to degrade about June or July. 

Additionally, I conceptualized the result of this being the same sort of fallout as would have happened in canon. With Giacomo Dante captured, it seems that the powers that be would begin to neutralize the SWA. Here, Chao would step in and be like "Hey, so, now that you're on a boat, let's pretend it sinks with all hands while I cure everyone of Fatal Cyborg Disease and spirit you off to Mahora". 

Thoughts?
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 22:43

Il, you are correct we are on different paths in regards to the idea.  I'm taking a more light hearted approach and not being to picky on the small stuff, where as you seem to want to take it more seriously and sweat the small stuff.  Nothing wrong with that by the way.

I'm not a fan of your idea of having Chao taking the girls from the boat as that doesn't leave you with many characters.  Now I think something that could work is having Chao and Hakase raiding the nuclear power plant in torino (i think that is the location) for the core material.  The girls would be on site when the raid starts and rescue the injured and then have their freak out over what they find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 11:53

crazyidiot78 wrote:Il, you are correct we are on different paths in regards to the idea.  I'm taking a more light hearted approach and not being to picky on the small stuff, where as you seem to want to take it more seriously and sweat the small stuff.  Nothing wrong with that by the way.

I'm not a fan of your idea of having Chao taking the girls from the boat as that doesn't leave you with many characters.  Now I think something that could work is having Chao and Hakase raiding the nuclear power plant in torino (i think that is the location) for the core material.  The girls would be on site when the raid starts and rescue the injured and then have their freak out over what they find.

Slow response is slow. 

With the boat thing, I was thinking that Chao would be stepping in much earlier around about June, just after Henrietta has her reset. Some sort of blackmail thing. With the added tech that Chao and Hakase bring to the table, the SWA is able to capture Giacomo much earlier, with the result that the SWA starts to be liquidated much earlier. Hence, they get put on a boat earlier, where Chao and Hakase engineer a "sinking" and we go from there. 

"Now I think something that could work is having Chao and Hakase raiding the nuclear power plant in torino (i think that is the location) for the core material.  The girls would be on site when the raid starts and rescue the injured and then have their freak out over what they find."
^That is a really good idea, actually. Can you explain in more detail what you mean though?
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Feb 2014 - 22:07

Il- that's a different scenario then.  When you said take them from the boat I amused it was after the end of the story.  As for details for my idea, I imagine that Chao is raiding the facility to acquire fuel for robot construction and other devices that she needs for her plans.  Now when they are down in the core area stealing the fuel rods Chachamaru will detect other people on site, and is sent to investigate.  Chachamaru will be able to tell that the girls are cyborgs and are like her in a sense.  As such she will intervene to save her distant cousins and the fact that Triela reminds her of Ku Fei, and Rico reminds her of Eva (i know its a stretch don't kill me).  Chachamaru's intervention stops the assault and she returns with the gen 1 girls, while the gen 2 girls mop up the unconscious terrorists confused over the absence of the gen 1 girls.  Hakase is less than pleased over Chachamaru's intervention but Chao goes along with it.  Chao heals the girls disgusted over their creation and use since something similar was done in the future, giving the girls a few upgrades in the process.  The girls are confused but go along with Chao's idea of making the world a better place.  Now this is where you can have some fun with the plot as you could send Takane Goodman, or Negi, or Mana, or some other negima characters to clean up the agency after Chao lets it slip to the higher ups.  They would come back with Claes, and maybe Petra if you wanted.  The hanlders could also return or be used in the plot in some way.  Now this along with any other scenarios that we come up with will have plot issues to both shows so I think we should find one that works well and just hand wave over the small details so as to focus on the areas we want to work on.  With the glut of Negima characters I'm hesitant to include the handlers and even petra.  I would limit it to Triela, Rico, Henrieta, and Claes.  I see them as being useful in Chao's plan and can bring some gritty realism to the negima story.  As for chao's upgrades to the girls I would think something along the lines of the cyborgs from magical girl lyrical nanoha strikers or force, or armor like in infinite stratos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down