Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puella Magi Xover: Lady Justice Madoka

2 posters

Go down

Puella Magi Xover: Lady Justice Madoka Empty Puella Magi Xover: Lady Justice Madoka

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Sat 9 Feb 2013 - 13:32

Something I've been writing for a while in a past few months. It's a crossover with Madoka, but with an original magical girl project I'm doing.

It starts with a day where Witches have been absent for a while until they hear about a battle going on in the center of Mitakihara. When they investigate, they find a magical girl with a friendly Witch-like creature battling with a high-tech militia. The girl is part of a different system for magical girls and they are fighting against the Anti-Magic Faction, which plans to invade Earth and wipe it clean of magical beings. As they try to solve each other's problems, the girls and Kyubey gather up to prepare a counterattack to drive out the AMF.

Below is a link to the story. I've already wrote about seven chapters, counting the prologue.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8932846/1/Lady-Justice-Madoka

Definitely is worth reading in my opinion!

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi Xover: Lady Justice Madoka Empty Re: Puella Magi Xover: Lady Justice Madoka

Post by taerKitty Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 22:14

I see you're up to 12 chapters now!  I've not been free to read lately, but hope to change that soon.  If so, you're definitely on the queue.

Here's hoping this will help fuel your muse.
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi Xover: Lady Justice Madoka Empty Re: Puella Magi Xover: Lady Justice Madoka

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Wed 26 Jun 2013 - 14:03

taerkitty wrote:I see you're up to 12 chapters now!  I've not been free to read lately, but hope to change that soon.  If so, you're definitely on the queue.

Here's hoping this will help fuel your muse.

Thanks, but I'm gonna eventually do a rewrite on this. I still have a lot of errors and few sections I need to correct. I should send the new contact soon.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down