Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film)

+7
Robert Frazer
tremec6speed
Danjo3
Nachtsider
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
Thescarredman
FreddyCast
11 posters

Go down

Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film) Empty Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film)

Post by FreddyCast Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 17:05

Facebook

Hey guys, I made a youtube vid a few days ago about the Cast of this Fan Film.

Gunslinger Girl the Live is a live action fan film based on the Gunslinger Girl anime. Set in Italy, Gunslinger Girl follows the girls of the Social Welfare Agency. The Agency rescues terminally ill young orphan girls and turns them into emotionless killing machines. Brainwashed by the organization, the girls are outfitted with advanced cybernetics and paired with adult male handlers who train and prepare them for missions. These pairings are called Fratellos.

Gunslinger Girl: The Live (The Cast)

Enjoy the vid.

Edit: Sorry guys, this isn't my project, I didn't choose the cast. I did this video in order to make fans aware of the project. So while I did make the video, I am not actually a part of the project. I'm just a fan spreading the word about this project. Thanks again guys for wtching the vid.

If you wish to know more about this project feel free to check their facebook link which is posted above.

Last edited by FreddyCast on Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 19:22; edited 1 time in total

FreddyCast

Male

Forum Posts : 10

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a cyborg assassin, I lost my innocence.

Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film) Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film)

Post by Thescarredman Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 19:02

I'm intrigued by your casting choices; you're going out on a bit of a limb, I think. I like that you selected so many Asiatics for the roles. But Jean is the blond Croce, and Jose the dark-haired one. And the one canon character who has some resmblance to an Asiatic - Triela - appears to be played by an Occidental actress.

That said, if the acting and writing are good, the fans will overlook it and judge it by the effort instead of nitpicking. Keep us apprised of your progress!
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film) Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film)

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 19:04

kinda give me an eerie feeling.............
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 20:00

KuroNeko wrote:kinda give me an eerie feeling.............

I'm curious, what do you mean by "eerie feeling"?

Personally, it gladdens me that our love for Gunslinger Girls is manifesting into an actual live action film. I would love for GSG to be TV series, since a movie can't do it justice, but for now, we have this film made by fans for fans.

FreddyCast

Male

Comments : When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a cyborg assassin, I lost my innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 20:06

The lass playing Etta is smashing.

The rest... eh.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 20:11

Nachtsider wrote:The lass playing Etta is smashing.

The rest... eh.

I have my own nitpicks as well, but I heard that they are good actors and actresses. Who knows, those that we think are least fit for the role could end up being perfect for the role.

FreddyCast

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 21:33

Blooper 3

Blooper 2

Blooper 1

Watsup guys, if you want to see a preview of what you're going to see, check out these Bloopers/Outakes of the project.

FreddyCast

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 2:02

Nicely done. I would have liked to see the girls a little more age appropriate, but still…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 2:47

Well it looks interesting, the cyborgs are a bit older than the age of the cartoon cast but other wise good. Did Hillshire have a goatee?
I don't remember Thomas 'The Boss' Nunez, a fan fiction character?
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 18:13

Interesting! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, FreddyCast. IUt's a small community at Cyborg Central so it's encouraging to see that there are other islands of enthusiasts out there keeping the faith, and with enough passion and confidence behind it to co-ordinate a complex operation live a film. Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing teh full production!
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 20:43

Robert Frazer wrote:Interesting! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, FreddyCast. IUt's a small community at Cyborg Central so it's encouraging to see that there are other islands of enthusiasts out there keeping the faith, and with enough passion and confidence behind it to co-ordinate a complex operation live a film. Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing teh full production!
Wow that was good, Mr. Frazer!
Um, that's I meant to say!
Embarassed sweat Wink
May your work continue to spread the word of Mr. Aida's creation!
cheers
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 23:17

tremec6speed wrote:Well it looks interesting, the cyborgs are a bit older than the age of the cartoon cast but other wise good. Did Hillshire have a goatee?

Dawson Casting is just one of those things we have to accept for practical reasons. Thomas Nunez does have a nicely thuggish Camorrista look.

What's the set-up here? Are the actors fans, or were they cast from outside the group? Is this a film school project or something done on your own time?

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 0:57

How about this - I'm impressed! I'm not here to pick nits, just to applaud such efforts!
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 18:38

Odon wrote:
tremec6speed wrote:Well it looks interesting, the cyborgs are a bit older than the age of the cartoon cast but other wise good. Did Hillshire have a goatee?

Dawson Casting is just one of those things we have to accept for practical reasons. Thomas Nunez does have a nicely thuggish Camorrista look.

What's the set-up here? Are the actors fans, or were they cast from outside the group? Is this a film school project or something done on your own time?

The Film is being shot in the Dallas area and all the actors are devoted fans, some of the cast and crew are from the professional industry, and this project is being done whenever the actors have free time from their other jobs. They have 2 more scenes/shots to make and they will be done. This Fan Film will be free.

Also, I encourage all of you to spread the word about this project by pointing them to the project's facebook, which is in the first post, and checking out the youtube cast vid, and support this project however you can. Right now they are filming only the first episode of the anime with inspiration from the manga, but if they get enough support they will be encouraged to make every other episode of the anime.

FreddyCast

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 18:54

Shared to my FB already!
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 21:14

Hey guys, check this site out for bios on the cast and crew of the Gunslinger Girl the live Fan Film.

http://gunslingergirlthelive.tumblr.com/

FreddyCast

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 0:57

http://www.examiner.com/article/gunslinger-girl-the-live

watup guys, this is an article on the Gunslinger Girl the Live project from the Examiner. It also contains a small interview with Donnie Hurt the producer of the project.

FreddyCast

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tross Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 4:26

Hmmm...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by this. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Tross
Tross

Male

Forum Posts : 122

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : None. I don't write fanfic.

Comments : N/A

Registration date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 9:57

Henrietta : Diane Trinh

Rico :Yên Thái

Claes : Kimmie D. (Dương?) Nguyễn

Agent Ferro: Mali Vàng Lộ?

It seems like that most of the actresses are Vietnamese
Lyndist
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 476

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 2:25

How ya doin, guys. Just giving you a small update.

The next shooting will be on Dec. 15.

And there might be a trailer coming out next week. If not, then pretty soon. Don Hurt said so.

And Happy Thanksgiving.

Wait???? I'm 30 minutes too late. AAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRR

FreddyCast

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tross Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 4:31

Well, it's good to hear it's coming along. Keep up the good work.
Tross
Tross

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:31

Keep on keeping on! head bang
I hope you're watching this Mr. Aida, this is good!
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FreddyCast Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 19:03

Outttakes 4

Whatsup, fellow gunslingers. Sorry for not posting a comment in a loooong time. I've been on vacation in Guatemala, but now I'm back.

First, the Dec. 15th shooting went well. 14 people dead and 36 wounded. Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film) 1935963106

uh...I mean...the film shooting went well. New pics and comments on their facebook.

Second, no news on the trailer yet. Henrietta is fiddling with her pistol again. Rico is too care free to pay attention (there's sniper bullets on the cameras). Triela's hair keeps getting tangled up. And Claes is on a rampage on the set cause someone left fingerprints on her glasses (it was me, I couldn't help myself Razz)

Third, please be patient with the crew, they are working as hard as they can, as best they can to give us fans a high quality fan film. (FINISH THE D*** THING UP ALREADY Gunslinger Girl: The Live (Fan Film) 1786228450

hrm...excuse me Razz

Fourth, they made a new bloopers/outtakes video on their youtube website. The link is at the top of this comment. (HAHAHA...All night long...Funny. And Henrietta is awesome and cute as always)

Fifth, the end, hope to keep you guys updated.

FreddyCast

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 14:18

Henrietta is adorwable... Smile

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 18:35

Odon wrote:Henrietta is adorwable... Smile
indeed! Wink
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 18:51

Love the trailer! How is the film coming along, or did I miss it?
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 19:25

Fourth, they made a new bloopers/outtakes video on their youtube website. The link is at the top of this comment. (HAHAHA...All night long...Funny. And Henrietta is awesome and cute as always)

"Peter Piper pickled pailpper of pecked.... GORBEN FLERKING DAGNETT!" Razz
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tross Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 4:53

Robert Frazer wrote:

"Peter Piper pickled pailpper of pecked.... GORBEN FLERKING DAGNETT!" Razz

Well, that is a tongue twister. Razz
Tross
Tross

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 3:34

Anyone heard any more on this?  Are they still going ahead or has real life reared its ugly head?

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 20:39

Nothing posted on their Facebook page since February. At this rate Henrietta will have boobs.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum