Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it?

+10
Alfisti
MP5
Danjo3
ElfenMagix
Professor Voodoo
tremec6speed
Nachtsider
Ggultra2764
Kiskaloo
KEN_giovanni
14 posters

Go down

If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? Empty If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it?

Post by KEN_giovanni Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 23:03

Personally this interests me alot because it deals with the boundries of love. (although it sounds corny) Me personally I am dumbfounded.

KEN_giovanni

Male

Forum Posts : 58

Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? Empty Re: If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it?

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 23:10

I suppose it depends on how old the cyborg is.

I'm 41. If my cyborg was 11, I'd feel differant about her beng in love with me than if she was 21, but then it is probable that an 11-year-old cyborg's love would be different than a 21-year-old cyborg's love.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? Empty Re: If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it?

Post by KEN_giovanni Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 23:12

Hmm Im sorry I should have clarified more of the Alessandro Petra relationship so I gues whatever age your comfortable with

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 23:21

Or the Triela-Hilshire relationship. Razz
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KEN_giovanni Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 23:22

Triela and hillshire is a tad complicated.......

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 23:25

Well Chiaku Kudou, the physical model for my OC, Kara, just turned 20 yesterday and I'd be okay if she was in love with me. sweat
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by KEN_giovanni Wed 26 Jan 2011 - 23:28

No shame in that my good sir! No shame at all. Thanks for the input

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:28

I'll tell her I love her, too, but not in that way. For I only go for girls with curves.

In b4 midnight murder-suicide in park
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KEN_giovanni Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:33

Hahaha agreed, but what if she was on par with you ge wise

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:35

No cyborg would be that old.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by KEN_giovanni Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:37

Well no there would be but what if?

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KEN_giovanni Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:38

Sorry I meant would not, navigating on the iPhone is terrible

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:40

If there's grass on the field...

.... play ball.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KEN_giovanni Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:45

I see;) well thanks for the input

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:51

I'd reveal the truth of why she loves me, (the conditioning drugs) then guess I would travel Raballo's road, trying to end the madness but rather than go to a radio station, I'd try to set up web sites outside of Italy with pictures taken from hidden cameras and other info after which I'd bail out one day.
(possibly with the little cyborg, in case the agency tries to cover their tracks before a full fledge investigation takes place by permanently deactivating the little ones)

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 16:37; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KEN_giovanni Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 0:53

Hmm what about in the case of true love IE in Petra's case

KEN_giovanni

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 1:38

Nachtsider wrote:If there's grass on the field...

.... play ball.
Louis Duvalier does all the body designs right?
If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? Captur45 Seems he includes a lot of his own personal preferences into each design, and based on every bit of GsG hentai I've ever seen he's a big fan of "bald eagles."
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 1:47

ROTFL @ Voodoo.

My OCs Fernando has been dealing with Cyborg Love since the beginning with his god-daughter Rachel, and later with Francesca who thinks she owes him the world for getting her found and rebuilt. As such Fernando is always drawing the line where relationships can go and make sure it is not crossed. Its a constant job for him...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 4:47

I’d take a lesson from B&B and tell my cyborg I was gay. Laughing
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 6:14

Professor Voodoo wrote:Louis Duvalier does all the body designs right? Seems he includes a lot of his own personal preferences into each design, and based on every bit of GsG hentai I've ever seen he's a big fan of "bald eagles."
I'd certainly like to think he only does the body designs for the Gen 2's.

In any case, I opine that whatever we see in GSG hentai reflects the artist's tastes, not Duvalier's. Razz
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 20:33

Well, as I would follow the 'half your age plus seven rule', I wouldn't mind that so long as my cyborg is a gen 2 in the 17-19 year old range. Up to that point, I'd have accepted her as an equal professionally and allow her to make important decisions, since I don't see myself as qualified to hold her hand through everything (which as I know it, our fratello would be a case of the blind leading the blind).

And really, it would be the first time a girl has ever said she was romantically interested in me and was seriously serious about it. (Orz)

I imagine it would be sort of like the relationship that Scott Pilgrim and Knives Chau have in the Scott Pilgrim book, except I couldn't bring myself to cheat on her no matter how hot the other chick is.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 22:10

MP5 wrote:I imagine it would be sort of like the relationship that Scott Pilgrim and Knives Chau have in the Scott Pilgrim book, except I couldn't bring myself to cheat on her no matter how hot the other chick is.
Good plan. Speaking as someone, one of whom's ex-girlfriends is allowed and encouraged by the Australian Government to use an assult weapon: be nice to the girl with the automatic rifle.

As for me? I'd totally tap that hot cyborg tooshie! OW! *High fives Sandro*.

Ok, but seriously: I think my initial reaction would be to run away, at least untill at least untill my brain had time to process what had just been said and come up with a plan of attack. There may be a delaying tactic played then of being nice but detached (something I'm quite good at apparently). After that... who knows. Depends on the girl and the age, so play it by ear.

Maybe I'll just follow Danjo's suggestion, call in some favors and tell her I was gay... then pray she's a Brit and not an Elsa. Razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 11:29

Alfisti wrote:Maybe I'll just follow Danjo's suggestion, call in some favors and tell her I was gay... then pray she's a Brit and not an Elsa. Razz
It’s a pretty good plan… unless of course your cyborg asks you to prove it. sweat
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 5:57

Methinks something like this would happen...

Triela: Mr Hilshire, I love you.
Hilshire spurts coffee all over his shirt front.
Triela: Gotcha!

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 7:16

Elio breathes a heavy sigh or relief; seemingly safe in the knowledge that his cyborg is 44 years younger than him. He is not entirely safe however...

Marisa: Elio, I've been reading about sex in my Biology textbook.

Elio: Oh jeeze...here it comes.

Marisa: I still have a lot of questions though. Like...how do you know when it's a good time to have sex?

Elio: Oh boy...alright...people have sex when they love each other very much and they both want to express it physically.

Marisa: We love eachother. Does that mean we're going to have sex?

Elio: Oh, god no! Um...sex is primarily something adults do.

Marisa: So you've had sex?

Elio: Yes, quite a bit of it.

Marisa: And you've loved every one of the women you've done it with?

Elio: (starting to sweat) Well...no...none of them in fact. Sometimes adults just do it for mutual fun. There are women who will do it for money as well.

Marisa: I bet women would pay a lot of money for you to have sex with them!

Elio: No Mari...it's the other way around...I pay them.

Marisa: So that's who you have sex with? Women you don't love and have to pay money to?

Elio: Eh...yeah...don't you have rifle practice this afternoon?

Marisa: (looking at her watch) I suppose...see ya later!

Priscilla: (sitting down next to Elio) You handled round one rather well, Mr. A.

Elio: (wiping sweat off his brow, tugging at collar) Round one? You mean it's not over?

Priscilla: I pestered my own Dad with questions like that for over 3 years.

Elio: If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? 249988
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 12:45

Sliding a 1/2 full bottle of Johnny Walker Black to Elio
Fernando: Wait when she sits on your lap and starts to enjoy it. Especially when she sits on the left side.

Elio: Guh?

Fernando grabs the bottle of Scotch... starts pouring his glass again.
Fernando: The only 12 year old you can trust is in this bottle!
If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? 610023x

Elio: Give Me That!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 18:55

I'd agree with Kisk on this one. If she was around 20, as per Kara/Chiaki Kudou, then I would be open the idea, I am 21 myself, but if it was Henrietta, Triela, she is below the age of consent, even Petra, while legal in some places, anyway, I still wouldn't touch. I'd prefer my younger cyborg see me solely as a sort of older brother figure.

Also, I know there is likely a difference between a cyborg's apparent and chronological age, but I still wouldn't, it would just feel wrong.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 22:42

KEN_giovanni wrote: 'Hmm what about in the case of true love IE in Petra's case'
(sorry it me so long to reply, I actually went over it and continued reading all the other replies with out even realizing that you had in fact wrote back.)
Sad
Today I re-read the thread, (they're really interesting) and was like
'aw man, Ken_Giovanni wrote back, whoops!'
Embarassed
If I were single, I guess I would consider it like you said in Petra's case.
(she's 18, right?)
Also my cyborg would have to be an adult too, of course.
Me own OC cyborg, Helen's not even close to that.
Embarassed
If it worked out fine, if not weeeeee'll then I'd just say sorry sweetie,
Buh bye! Then hit the road before she'd put a beatin' on me!
viking just whistlin' Laughing
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 6:47

ElfenMagix wrote:Fernando grabs the bottle of Scotch... starts pouring his glass again.

Fernando: The only 12 year old you can trust is in this bottle!
Handlers need their conditioning too.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 5:34

As for Brit, well let's just say that sometimes the conditioning needs to be supplemented.

If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? 6483Spongebob_smoking_Weed(2)
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 13:50

Danjo3 wrote:As for Brit, well let's just say that sometimes the conditioning needs to be supplemented.
Britney: Hey Claes, remember when my room got nailed with one of Ferro's random inspections? Do you still have that bag of seeds I asked you to hide for me?

Claes: Oh yeah...actually, I planted them for you, in my garden.

Britney: Oh shit! If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? 249988 Have any of the adults seen them yet?

Claes: Only Mr. Alboreto, and he seemed rather enthusiastic. What are they anyway?

Britney: Let's just say you won't need those glasses after my herbs cure your glaucoma. At least I won't get busted by Ferro but that old hypocrite bastard Alboreto will confiscate my whole stash now!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 5:10

Cut to Britney and Claes out in back of the dorm, passing a joint:

Claes: To hell with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. From now on this is going to be my only crop.

Britney: I don’t think that’s such a good idea. A ganja garden would probably draw a little attention. Ferro has access to a weed whacker you know.

Claes: Well that sucks!

Britney: Don’t worry, you’re talking to an heiress here. I could make one phone call and have 20 kilos here in under an hour. We could spread it out on the floor of my room and roll around naked in it.

Claes: Brit?

Britney: Yeah?

Claes: I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 21:31

Henrietta, drowning her sorrows over Jose hooking up some bitch called 'Louise Antoinette Laure', guzzles straight from the bottle.  The Japanese businessman with bad teeth who contacted her over the internet eyes her hungrily.

Man: "Do you like Ferraris?"

Henrietta: "Ferraris... Italian trash...  Like their men!"

She slams the bottle down on the bar and turns to face the paedophile.  Something about this guy brings back memories of her last conditioning...

Henrietta: "Do you want to screw me?"

The man giggles nervously, hardly believing his good luck.

Henrietta: "Don't laugh!  Do you want to screw me, yes or no?!"

Man: "Yes..."

There's a flat 'crack' and a bloody hole appears in the paedophile's crotch.  The man's face goes red; he's in too much pain even to scream.  A smoking SIG Sauer P239 is clasped in Henrietta's hand.

Henrietta: "How about now, big boy? Do you still wish to penetrate me? (giggles madly) Or is it I...who has penetrated you?"

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:04

Note to all agency staff: Henrietta is hereby expressly forbidden from the consumption of any and all alcoholic beverages.

On a related note, I know I know the movie that line is from, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It's driving me crazy. bang head
ChaosKin640
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:38

ChaosKin640 wrote:Note to all agency staff: Henrietta is hereby expressly forbidden from the consumption of any and all alcoholic beverages.
Why do you think Giuseppe told the waiter to "cancel the grappa and bring out dessert" in the first season anime?
I know I know the movie that line is from, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It's driving me crazy. If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? 367
Hint; character's name was Go-Go.

If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? Gogo_y10

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:42

ChaosKin640 wrote:Note to all agency staff: Henrietta is hereby expressly forbidden from the consumption of any and all alcoholic beverages.

On a related note, I know I know the movie that line is from, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It's driving me crazy. bang head

Kill Bill Volume 1. Gogo Yubari. Money orders only, please. No personal checks accepted.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 23:41

You know, this might make an interesting fanfic. Has anyone written a story where a cyborg goes insane? Henrietta was showing signs before they hit the reset button on her.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 Mon 7 Feb 2011 - 5:32

MP5 wrote:Kill Bill Volume 1. Gogo Yubari. Money orders only, please. No personal checks accepted.
Oh God, thank you; and here you go If you were a handler and your cyborg fell in love with you, how the he'll would you handle it? 592421
I realized about an hour after posting that it was from Kill Bill Vol. I, but exactly where in the movie it was from, I couldn't remember. So thanks. My sanity, or at least the little that remains, is preserved.
ChaosKin640
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 18:52

I'd hook her up with a boy her own age and, if she was post-pubescent, give her a box of condoms. "He can show you what they're for besides keeping the rain out of your rifle barrel." Let her screw like a rabbit if she wants to; she's only got a few years to live, after all. Just don't make me compound the guilt I'd surely feel for having a cyborg assigned to me by asking me to deal with her hormonal stirrings as well.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Fri 4 Apr 2014 - 22:06

Cyborg Carmen:Trem?
Me: Yeah?
Carmen: I took out the trash like you wanted.
Me: Good.
Carmen: Trem?
Me: Oy... YES?
Carmen: Here's the files you wanted.
Me: Thank you.
Carmen: Trem?
Me: Oh for crying out- what?!
Carmen: I love you.
Trem: Wait, Whah?!
Carmen: Um, I uh, said that I er, love you?
Me: Right. DOCTORRRRRRRR? I got a live one for ya!
Doctor Feelgoode: Listen I already told you not to freak out, this is
'normal' for cyborgs! 
Me: Well what the hell am I supposed to say to a ten year old who winks at me every time she hands me files or something and blows kisses at me whenever she make a kill?
Dr.FG: Play along, we've been through this. Don't take it personally,
just appease her and she won't you know, 'Elsa DeSica you', get it?
Carmen: Woo hoo! (dances in my office swaying her hips, looking for all the world nauseating)
Me: K, lemme ask Jose, I'm sure he'll have some creative advice.
(5 minutes later)
Shoot me now.... Guh?
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down